imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 22
>Assad:Victory over terrorism in Syria,Iraq & Iran’s resilience in the nuclear issue foiled the plot devised for the region
>Afrin
TFSA captures Sheikh Zuhur, Sheikh Basi, Marso,Haftar +Jabal Bahsaya mountain top later lost in YPG counter-attack
Kurdish artillery and rocket attacks hit Turkish border towns, casualties
Erdogan on US calls to limit Afrin op:How long will you be in Iraq & Afghanistan?
Reports of Kurdish reinforcements moving through gov lines towards Afrin
RU MOD:1k+ women&children flee Afrin
>Latakia:HTS starts new offensive against SAA named 'God will punish them with your hands'
>Idlib:After capturing Abu Duhur airbase, SAA captures 7 villages North of airbase. 1500 militants inside kotel
>NE Hama:SAA kicks out IS from Aniq Bajrah,Tutah, Abu Hariq. IS still holds 100+ towns/villages
>E Ghouta:Sy opposition groups accuse gov of using chemical weapons
>E Ghouta:Rebels fire rocket into the historic Christian districts of Bab Touma and Al-Qassaa, 5+dead
>US:Turkey actions in Sy are it's own bussiness
>Houthi missile hits Saudi al-Khayami mercenary camp,42 killed
>Afghanistan:IS repels attack of afghan&Nato forces in Nangarhar prov, claims 1 US soldier dead&7 injured Afghanis

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
twitter.com/Derinkuvvet/status/955554768310677504
imgur.com/a/vUGMw
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/955401658187616256
imgur.com/a/pBqJH
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/955565904208842753
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.751627&lon=40.780563&z=13&m=b&show=/12234377/al-Bahrah
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/955546951000449024
twitter.com/AnonBabble

death to maghrejew

first

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

First for America

Tfu on the k*rds

whats with semites and all the inbreeding? jews and muslims both are heavily inbred and I'm just wondering if you muslims have any info on why

Threadly reminder to ignore and filter poles

Tfu

Error : upload failed
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO SUFFER

>#BREAKING

>TURKISH ARMY LEARNING K*RDS HOW TO BLOW UP INSTANTANEOUSLY

twitter.com/Derinkuvvet/status/955554768310677504

wait howd op upload an image? u can do it only as OP ? ?

Tfu

Trying to figure out how the Tigers will approach Saraqib. They obviously need to build a great buffer zone to the west of the main road, being flanked by enemies holding the high grounds from Maarrat al-Numan is gonna suck ass unless they make some magic happen with the heights.
imgur.com/a/vUGMw

y a b a s h a r
a b a s h a r
b a s h a r
a s h a r
s h a r
h a r
a r
r

Yeah, only OP can post images..

What's the equivalent of Allah Akbar in turk, Mehmet?

Allahu Akbar

So this offensive againts SDF by ISIS in northwestern deir ezzor seems to be unfolding rather quickly.

This
---

allahu ekber

what will you do once the war is over and bashar is executed for his cimes?

Looks great. looks like a good way managing happenings through the power of >

>northwestern deir ezzor
Southeastern.

I was trying to post but failed.. now I see this..
Why is that ? Server space costs or something ? I've been away for a while.

Inshallah

Not because I hate Assad, more cause I wanna see these arm chair virgins REEEE on /sg/

But I don't see him going away anytime soon tho.

i was gonna start shitposting but saw it was /comfy/ edition, so have this pasta instead
Every Single...
>Planck
>Yoctometre
>Zeptometre
>Attometre
>femtometre
>picometre
>nanometre
>micrometre
>millimetre
>centimetre
>decimetre
>meter
>decametre
>hectometer
>kilometer
>myriameter
>megameter
>gigameter
>terameter
>petameter
>exameter
>zettameter
>yottametre
>Angstrom
>micron
>X unit
>Thou
>Line
>inch
>Foot
>Yard
>Mile
>League
>Fathom
>Nautical Mile
>Chain
>Rod
>Earth Radius
>Lunar Distance
>Astronomical Unit
>Light-year
>Parsec
>Hubble Length
>cana
>cubit
>rope
>league
>li
>Pace
>verst
>Football field
>strand of Hair
>furlong
>Horse length
>Double-decker bus
Every single one!

Looks like a fun time with the buddies [spoiler]but goddamn t*rkish is vulgar[/spoiler]

after 8 months... i can post again

>tfw i couldnt post during the mourn of Issam :(

can someone update me on the current situation?

ib4 they do the chad way and try to liberate everything frm the m5 highway to saraqib. Do not think they will stretch just in one direction and risk being outflanked.. I do think this will be a long process. If they would however go str8 to it, would they not also have to advance on other fron hader to al eir/icarda (this brings memories) to cut the highway and limit rebel movement from north ? but then again Maarrat al-Numan will be a pain in the ass.. they might aswell re-start N hama offensive just to keep them busy and spread everywhere

Guys ?

you want me to shitpost an answer or give an actuall update

The Jew want to silence Sup Forums and especially /sg/

actually update

btw does someone know how to get the houhis song "flames of war" which was removed from youtube?thanks

some say some ddos attack on image servers, apparently it happen yesterday also and today we could not create a thread for 7 hours due to this .. so we just post text

No, I didnt mean that
I said it in the context of people being either physically forced out or having to go out of necessity is not something new at all.
Leading people away "giving" them new land to exploit(and to tax/profit from) is how the world has worked for a very long time, irregardless of results
So I doubt that as an important factor, unless you meant for centralization to be achieved land has to be redistributed in general, by one way or another, using "foreign" or unused land, either its a General Secretary or an Invisible Hand forcing it, in which case I agree

What artillery?

twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/955401658187616256

>Ex-#SAA fighter selling bread at the Presidential bridge inside Damascus city after he lost his sight during battles against #IS:
Press F to buy bread.

YouTube and Facebook and Twitter have been doing this for a while now

Since most of the world doesn't have The ability to do what the Chinese did they can't do anything about it

Do we know who the "virtuous woman" is?

Wish I knew, but it does seem to be really slow with adjusting coords and firing again.

but maybe someone who speak arabic can find them right?
or at least would be easly for them

F

Since Issam died, tigers managed to liberate Deir ez-Zor compleatly, than push down the river to Mayadeen, liberate that aswell, and than donw to Abu Kamal, liberate that aswell, liberating everything to the Iraqi borded. At the same time SDF pushed down their bank of the river, took Omair oil fields (lots of shady shit between ISIS and SDF happened here) but stopped right after that leaving ISIS pocet remaining on their side of the river. After a short break, tigers were back on the move once again, started an operation in idlib, Goal was to capture Abu hurr durr town, along with its airport. They pushed all the way to the city, but stopped just outside of it, making an uncloadsed kotel (check the maps), At the same time idlib isis pocket assaulted HTS that has been running away from the encirclement, taking large amounts of villages along the way. At this point the SAA gain territorry in idlib was counter Assaulted by HTS, with some moderate succes, but nothing dangerous. After HTS assault halted, ISIS tried to cut the SAA lines, and almost reached Sinjar, but this attack halted aswell. Then came a few days of bat weather with nothing going on. After the weater cleared, SAA resumed its offenve, the kotel was closed trapping ISIS and small HTS nubers inside, Abu hurr durr airport was taken, the citty was taken today aswell i think. Plus Turks bombed intensly Afrin area for 2 days, before making a push in to Afrin using their FSA proxies, and did a decent job so far if i might say. And now we are here

+

yea you couldnt post imiges yeasterday for a half an hour or so, it passed quickly, but happened

when erdo calls McGurk and tells him that he's gonna take all SDF territory: what do you think McGurk will say? I think he will say "jolly good". this will end the shia crescent permanently and sustainably.

Let the barrels hit the floor

F

can anyone give me 1 good reason why theres non kurds that unironically support them

>forced to fend for himself without government's help/pension because the corrupted government couldn't care less about veterans
tfu on assad

i am white, and also based, what about y*u?

>ib4 they do the chad way and try to liberate everything frm the m5 highway to saraqib
Thought of this too, but the problem with moving any direction on the highway means you have to secure the shitty western flank (gnarly ridge overlooking the highway).
>would they not also have to advance on other fron hader to al eir/icarda (this brings memories) to cut the highway and limit rebel movement from north ?
It would be the most optimal move! Maybe joining together in the lowlands and outflanking both Saraqib and al-Eis to avoid a frontal assault.
imgur.com/a/pBqJH
>might aswell re-start N hama offensive just to keep them busy and spread everywhere
That would entail going for Khan Sheikhoun from the east, might be tricky, but the frontline would get shortened, which is always a plus.

Because they’re US allies and they helped us defeat ISIS

they aren't your allies tho, just useful idiots

>Footage of #IS fighters today attack the #PKK (#SDF) positions at the Al-Bahra town:
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/955565904208842753

thanks!
checking the maps right now

THISSSS
OMG it feels so good supporting the best president in the world, these KEK shitskins ill ever understand it. GO TRUMP GO ! MAGA ! AWOOOOOOOO
now leave this bread please my good sir

Anyone in the region with US support could have defeated ISIS.

anglo propaganda

>they are pro democracy, pro gay, pro lesbian, pro cats, pro secularism, pro israel, pro communism, pro feminism

I'm white and based too. strange since I > you. could it be that you are white-posting to feel better about yourself?

because rothschild wills it

pro female genital mutilation

I had another look, it really seems impossible to get now. found in the archive that Deepy even tried to translate and search for it in arabic without luck

ok so basically reddit

R*dditors are the k*rds of the internet.

I thought SAA had a pension system for veterans.

i am confirmed white and based, what about you swedecuck?

re
happy now?

What is the most modern armour the Kurds got there greasy hands on?

Based Aryan Tunisian!

You’re not funny stop trying to be
Replacing ISIS with irani terrorists isn’t a sound strategy. Replacing ISIS with a pro western country like Kurdistan is though

He's al irani

>twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/955565904208842753
Footage of #IS fighters today attack the #PKK (#SDF) positions at the Al-Bahra town:

like autism in motion

y-yes

lmao
fuck you, you made me cough

He can still sell bread tho

you're not confirmed white maghrebois

>Deepy even tried to translate and search for it in arabic without luck
but the version posted in youtube was already translated iirc, i even know what chanel was posted in

this

T55's and the kurdomobile.

at least t-72s and by average i'd wager if only by virtue of their capture. thought they were sporting leopards earlier but that was just turks.

stfu kh*mmieshit, iknow who's who here

they just sew the cunt shut, hardly a mutilation

So about that Syria tell hill that got captured by the turks today. It said that they withdrew from it because the hill was about to get hit with intense artillery fire soon. Now there are reports that kurds re-captured it. But that doesnt really make sence since if they withrew to an immenent artillery strike, they would occupy it again after the strike ended, and i doubt the kurds could re-capture it either since turk artillery was zeroed in on it. So whats the status of that hill right now, no-man's land ?

Why didn't American just throw a pile of rotting armour from US warehouses on to kurd?

I noticed that other pol threads have many images in their begginings 10 hours ago but now they only use text too..

Was your home internet slow on the 20th ? It was almost dead here. Perhaps it was international.

>Footage of #IS fighters today attack the #PKK (#SDF) positions at the Al-Bahra town:

Where is that?

You obviously don't.

>Replacing ISIS with irani terrorists isn’t a sound strategy. Replacing ISIS with a pro western country like Kurdistan is though
Yeah replacing "Irani terrorists" with k*rdish terrorists that want land from Turkey, Iraq, Iran and Syria is a really good idea.

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.751627&lon=40.780563&z=13&m=b&show=/12234377/al-Bahrah

The guy at 0:41 is absolutely not giving a fuck.

I am no such thing.
I am the spectre of all basedness. when the thread needs wit: I am there. When the thread needs razor sharp analytics: I am there. the only technique I have yet to master is the thread derailing shitposter, but frankly I think we've got that covered.

as an operator I can neither confirm nor deny my skin color, other than to say that I am white. don't believe me? my behaviour will betray my pedigree.

>yOu ObVioUsLy DOn'T
>t. al ir*ni

good work there.

Do you know what an iranian is?

twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/955546951000449024
>"The YPG faction stopped with sending fighters to the Deir Ezzor front and started with fortifying its positions North Syria against the Turkish forces, highly possible we'll see the SDF retreating from some towns/villages the upcoming days in DZ."
add to that this and you can be sure that everything east to euphrates will be under ISIS control in a few months

>wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.751627&lon=40.780563&z=13&m=b&show=/12234377/al-Bahrah

Thanks.

Well shit so the most I could look forward to is some ghetto ass t72 vs roach M60.

Can't these subhumans do anything right?