White women love Islam and are converting to it in droves

No one wants faggoty white boyz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VeYJYx6eSEc
youtu.be/VP-Q8_Slt_s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343954/100-000-Islam-converts-living-UK-White-women-keen-embrace-Muslim-faith.html
jihadwatch.org/2015/07/islam-fastest-shrinking-religion-in-the-world
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based.

Here is proof

youtube.com/watch?v=VeYJYx6eSEc

jesus this freak is still making youtube vids? her japanese hasn't gotten any better and she's even more unpleasant

>weaboo canadian girl fan of saudia arabia converts to islam

Tbqh if breeding and children is a thing you want to fix in europe islam isn't a bad idea. You would sacrifice everything else but Europeans would still exist looking like albanians

she choose the wrong path , she is following SHIITE bs .

Scientific studies have shown that vaginas possess Islam receptors which cause women to seek out masculine Islamic men.

This bitch is literally mentally ill. I've hated her years before she was muslim. You can have her.

yeah she's a moron, even within the "japanvlog group" there aren't many people that like her

Your big example is a retarded weeb leaf?
Whatever you say, Ahmed.

Isn't this the same girl who like adopted Japanese culture?

I'm pretty sure she's just a product of libshit guilt-trip brainwashing.

Women byband large in the West are having a massive tantrum called feminism,

They are basically begging men to act like men and put them back in their place, anyone who has dated a woman/girl has seen this on an individual level where she acts out because she wants you to act like a man and dominate her.

This is what feminism is on a cultural scale and men in the West have failed utterly

Just watched one of her videos
"A lot of japs tend to be of Asian descent"
Why the fucknigger do western cunts think that countries are just a big transit hub.
"Its ok brah you may have been born in bigger Detroit but you get that jap passport your japanese"
Fuckingniggerspicskikes

Quality thread. Thanks.

People like that usually shop for religions based on strong, eventually fleeting feelings. I have a female relative who is currently in a new age hippie phase after trying out being catholic, lutheran hardliner, orthodox and buddhist. The spiritual void just isn't filled by anything with some people I suppose.

>White women love Islam

yeah only the fetal alcohol ones like pic related lol

This.

Do not respond to this thread made by some shill.

>white Muslims

ok by me.

I absolutely despise this retarded fucking cunt. She's said before that Japan is one of the most multicultural countries in the world and that Japanese identity is something formed by birth place not by blood. Just completely disagree with her at a fundamental level.

Women love the taste of goat vagina and asshole.

This is an accurate thread, I was a virgin until age 25 and now I have three wives who do whatever I tell them to and serve me hand and foot. Praise Allah and Muhammad (pbuh), the true religion is the only religion.

Didn’t she get banned from Japan?

Wasn't the weeabooism enough? I guess she got bored of Japan

Test

The United Cuckiphate strikes again!

>white

>denied for japanese citizenship
HOW CAN THIS BE?!?

>white trying to destroy japan

Thank god japanese and koreans are racist as fuck

Her last vid will be her beheading

Daily reminder that this religion is a brain tumor that needs to be purged as soon as possible.

Is nicotine gum common in Japan or do they all just smoke

It's the only thing that keeps me going nowadays. Some semblance of civility will remain if we are to fall.

Muslimas love me desu

Only inbred's join Islam by choice and from what i see she look's pretty inbred.

They're only racist for the purpose of protecting their country

Sauce?

I wish

>destroy your host society
>flock to another
Women are parasytes, a virus.

Like pottery

youtu.be/VP-Q8_Slt_s

>iron was sent down from meteorites

they have known this shit for hundreds of years.

Lol

>daughter become muslim
>I become muslim
>honor kill her
>go back to being whatever I am now
>nobody can say shit to me

White women are fake as Muslims honestly. Most don't even pray, it's called attentionwhoring.

i fucked a muslim one time nutted in her and bailed. They can have this one though.

I worry about u kandajin I worry a lot

Maybe in a Muslim nation like Germany but in the u.s you would be prosecuted.

Awesome, that weeds out the psycho bitches. The only thing, they can't come back.

nah man a taxi driver cut off these two sluts i knew from highschool in Houston. He just got on a plane and left forever.

> cut their heads off is what i meant to say

>honor kill daughter
>flee to islamville, SC
>let them defend me while I pretend to study the koran
>wait for media shitstorm to realize what they're doing by attacking moose limbs
>go home
>threaten wife
W*ites win again

Can I have some statistics rather than a Weeboo?
>le fastest growing religion meme
When you shit out babies all the time and have polygamy it's not that hard. technically Mormons breed even more than you.

there truly is justice in this world

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343954/100-000-Islam-converts-living-UK-White-women-keen-embrace-Muslim-faith.html

And that is old news. Today, thousands of Europeans are converting every day. 80% of them are young women. Muslim cock is irresistible.

There's always been something off with this girl. Her voice, gestures, I suspect brain damage.

As if every other thread isn't of the same quality.

It would be so satisfying to see ISIS capture her.

Christ that chick is ugly.

Pbuh ?

Piss be upon him ?

I unironically cannot tell if she's an acid attack victim or just fuck ugly

Says a goat humping raghead. You forget about your man love Thursdays? You fuckers are as gay as a box of rocks.

75% of all Western converts convert back from Islam, shit-for-brains.

jihadwatch.org/2015/07/islam-fastest-shrinking-religion-in-the-world

Media victimhood narratives, mass rape, and forced high birthrates are the only things keeping Islam alive.