Never Trump Christians in Chicago

>live in Chicago suburbs
>every Christian Republican I know hates Trump
>all of them are obsessed with Deitrick Bonhoffer (the Christian who tried to asssinate Hitler)
>all of them reference him
>they think they are the only Christians who are brave enough to stand up to Trump, as if Trump is literally hitler
>all of them think George Bush was a good president and wish we had more leaders like him, or Reagan
>Scoff at Trump supporters as if they are brainwashed by Trump because he has wealth and hot women
>don't know anything about globalism or the fact that the rustbelt is fucking falling apart
>WAY up their own asses

Do any of you ever encounter these faggots in your area? Why are they such retarded pussies? I almost hate them more than liberals at this point

Yeah, I also lived in the Chicago suburbs a while before moving into the city for easier commuting. Almost every single person I have met was a democrat that believed every single trump supporter is a complete retard. Just made his election win all the more satisfying.

no
jews make up stories like this to control consensus online.
none of it happened.

The superiority complex of Chicago-area dwellers is absolutely mind blowing.

Most are absolute fucktards who watched a BBC documentary and skim Wall Street Journal headlines and think they are sophisticated geniuses.

Many of them legitimately believed that Bannon was leading a nazi revolution and they were going to storm into the city any day now and start purging the niggers, because they saw it in the media.

I fucking hate these people so much

The ones I seem to know constantly watch CNN and MSNBC with Rachael Maddow on every night. They're not uninformed but misinformed. Even when confronted with evidence that these news channels purposely pump out anti-trump sentiments due to heavy liberal influences and monetary gain, they still insist that MSNBC is moderate and CNN has journalistic integrity.

Blows my mind.

>Haha what do you mean CNN isnt reliable??? If they were lying I think they would get in trouble. They went to college for their journalism degrees, they HAVE to tell the truth.
>Fucking retarded DRUMPF supporter, fake news right??? It's like 1984 is happening!

ted cruz isn't all that bad tho, probably the next best thing after trump

Downstate Illinoisan here. Chicago fucks are the most self-righteous people I've ever encountered in the United States. I really wish Chicago and Detroit could form a mini-state that we could wall in and let the nogs kill each other.

Southside and western suburbs of Chicago is trumpland. No idea what you're talking about other than perhaps the Jews up north. They aren't Christian though.

underage b&

Ley's hope Trump won't bail nogs out once Illinois files for bankruptcy

>Bonhoffer
Ugh! That guy sucked.
Luther's Two Kingdom Theology is based and Bonhoffer was a fag!

The average Chicago cuck

>has never gone hiking before
>literally afraid of guns
>thinks going to a city park is an outdoors experience
>pretends to read books
>is very politically engaged but gets all of their information from CNN and other shit-tier outlets
>has no idea what globalism is
>has no idea what the rustbelt is
>has traveled to more European countries than American states
>does not even know what is in most American states
>literally thinks they are intellectually superior to 90% of the USA

I have begun praying for this city to be nuked.

Maybe OP is out in Wheaton considering all the half baked Christians he's in contact with.

I knew that driving 1-2 hours west turns to trumpland but I've never heard southside. Also I lived in the most predominately jewish part of the north suburbs and even then all the christians I knew hated trump with a passion.

>I have begun praying for this city to be nuked.
Yes! Nuke the FIBs!

Once you get down near Monee people start getting apprehensive about the ghetto leaking ever southward.

I'm in the northwest burbs but I know a lot of christcucks from wheaton who are massive cocksucking faggots and keep making anti-nazi posts on facebook

Yeah I operate mostly in the northern burbs with Jews and the goodest goys who ever lived. Every christian or republican thinks Trump is literally hitler and a slimebag

These people are high off their own farts

its all propaganda everywhere no matter the source.
>you are being conditioned
>welcome to the black pill

sounds like new new mexico, aka california

Those people that OP brought up were the same ones trying to get everyone to vote for that man Vs food Ohio candidate as a way to steal votes away from Trump because "no matter what we can't let Trump win". There are a lot of shitty boomers hero and gen zyklon neo boomers. But at the same time there's also a lot of white identarians because of circumstance rather than ideology (mostly whites stuck around black communities that aren't white trash or gang affiliated, aka white guys that grew up in those neighborhoods before they turned black)

Students from Liberty University should start a crusade to go out and kick Wheaton's ass. They're the fucking worst. At least Oberlin admits they're a bunch of liberal faggots.

I don’t go anywhere. Pol has made me mostly misanthropic because of the JQ and the oceans of whites who suck Jew cocks.

Sounds like my uncle but he supports trump.

I don't even blame them, at least the north shore. In order to live there you need to have a high paying job($100,000's to millions) and it has some of the best schools in the country so it gives an air of superiority. They think guns are bad because they don't need them and they hear about all the gun violence in the city.

I do think they're relatively smart people with mostly good intentions but are arrogant and misinformed, while mostly leaning left. Though they really need to get their heads out of their asses.

Ted Cruz's wife is a globalist.

She's with Goldman Sachs.

Just a bunch of psuedocons

Yes and you have to wonder why they hate America winning.

yes. They are called neocons. If you are really from the chicago land area though, you must prove it.

What are 3 rich suburbs? not little villages, but actual towns

What is JJs?

What highschool school WAS best at track?

if you do not know this, i will spit on you, and give you ebola.

>fellow chicago suburbanite reporting in
This area is cucked as fug

I live in Barrington. It’s quite nice. Very wealthy and apolitical. Just how I like it

Liberty “”””””””””””””University””””””””””””””
Come on, Wheaton would push their shit in virtually any contest

I’m not from Chicago I just moved here about 5 years ago

It’s a piece of shit and I have been applying for jobs in Idaho for the last 3 months

this

I've only met one person from Liberty University. Nice girl from West Virginia. Went there because they're generous with scholarship money. A bunch of poor hoopies could absolutely kill those Wheaton cucks.

>live in Chicago suburbs
Theres your problem. We've got carry now, you have absolutely no excuse living in the collars unless you're a fucking coward.

I actually don't like the pollution or housing downtown, also trying to move to Idaho at the moment.

You wanna go rural, fine, but the suburbs are a half measure for race traitors.

Oklahoma user here. Same thing here. Trump being "mean" = "not actually conservative".

Christians in general need to stop being such pussies. "Turn the other cheek" means "don't seek to take revenge" (Romans 12:19), NOT "don't ever defend yourself or others".

Lmao the city is hardly worth living in.

All of the whites down there are liberal cucks who will glady bend over and spread their asshole for any brown person, and brow beat you if you don't do the same

Maybe in Lincoln Park. If you're not helping by displacement you're admitting defeat.

*OKC user. Small/non-uni towns of Oklahoma solidly support Trump.

people from Detroit suburbs are way more conservative than people from Chicago suburbs. People in Detroit watched their city get destroyed by blacks and leftist policies. In contrast, Chicago is huge and has so much money that leftist policies and niggers have not been able to destroy it. As a result, Chicagoans don't have the disdain for Democrats that white Detroiters do.

Other states are going to annex Illinois.
>can't fucking post an image on an image board

OP is absolutely correct here. Chicago is full of liberal Christians who equate Catholicism and Christianity with open borders, welfare, muh Israel, and everything neocon. The people OP describes are the most conservative people you will find in the Chicago area.

People who don't often go to Chicago won't realize this, but Chicago is the liberal capital of the USA. San Francisco and the bay area is actually a lot more conservative than Chicago, largely due to the libertarian leanings of various tech executives (Elon Musk, Peter Thiel etc.) San Franciscans are the liberals who have so much money that they actually do sympathize with Republicans when it comes to things like taxes, even though they disagree with republicans on social respects.

Chicagoans are liberals but without the money. Every white person in Chicago went to college but most got worthless degrees and now they work in coffeeshops or other bullshit roles. And while yes this is a national trend, it is extremely pronounced in Chicago. They are more smug than anyone else in America. When I came out as a Trump supporter during the election, it was my Chicago friends who ostracized and defriended me on fb. My California liberal friends just thought I was wrong but they weren't dicks about it.

There is nowhere in America that is more liberal than Chicago and the surrounding area. People think the West Coast is more liberal because there's more homeless camps and shit, but the only reason for that is due to the good weather. Believe me, if Chicago had the same weather as San Francisco, Chicago would be the homeless capital.

White Chicagoans are the kind of people who go to a bar, a club, or a neighborhood, and think that the diversity or lack thereof defines how cool the place is. If you walk into a bar and there's a lot of blacks and mexicans, that means you're in a hip place and you're enlightened and it's cool. If you walk into a bar and it's mostly white people that means it's lame.

Isn't Chicago pretty much defeated though? We're not going to crawl out of our debt/tax problems and the city is run by psychotic globalist nigger lovers who show no intention of slowing down

My thought process is that we all need to flood out to other towns and take them over/block them off from niggers before they start leaving Chicago.

Look at how many whites have left Chicago in the last 2 years. They're all flooding out to Idaho.

Holy shit this

The avalanche of pure unhinged hatred I receieved for attending the Trump rally in Chicago was insane. I was honestly shocked, partially because I am not from here originally so I didn't realize how insane chicago people were.

This place is absolutely hopeless.

>muh Israel

I never did understand this. I'm all for muh Israel and I'll have nothing to do with the rest of that horseshit.

Israel is the literal definition of REE GET OUT closed border state. How one can support them and also be for open borders I just don't fucking fathom.

>At least the Cubs won the series though
Protip: If you're ever thinking of coming to Chicago, don't.

>suburb cuck

You don't even deserve to live in the shadow of our great city you corn caveman

>When your city is a corrupted borderline bankrupt shithole filled to the brim with soyboys spooks and spics but you go on the internet to try and convince a Chinese fingertrap forum otherwise for the sake of your own deteriorating mental health

Yeah, I actually went to San Francisco in april of 2016 and wore my recently delivered MAGA hat to a bunch of places that I went. I wasn't obnoxious about it, but I often wore it walking around downtown San Fran and even in the Haight Ashbury. I may have gotten some weird looks but nobody said a word to me about it.

I wouldn't dare walk around wearing that hat in Chicago because I'd be worried about being assaulted.

Yeah, I live in another midwestern city and have friends that live in Chicago so I usually go there a few times a year. I would never move there unless I got an amazing job. It's just not worth it at all.

most of these people have no conception of Israel immigration policies. And those that do justify it by saying that Jews are a small population and need to do that to preserve their nation. Whereas in America they basically think, "We're big and rich enough so we can just take in everybody, nation of immigrants bro"

bump