Shingeki no Bahamut

Guess who's back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQYanNiEOTs
animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1495675169
youtube.com/watch?v=TGwP_qf5pXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thought those were tits from the thumbnail. What a letdown.

Not Favaro.

Favaro tomorrow.

If next episode still sucks/drags it goes straight to the backlog until the show is done airing.

Even speakers are happy for his return.

>cerberus not enslaved
I suppose that's a pro being a underworld dweller. You can sneak back into hell when everything turns bad.

OOOOH SHIIIIIT

> Favaro

It's a flashback you idiots.

Oh great, wasting more screentime on this useless bitch.

Stay calm man

No more prevs?

Fuck off, we lost a semen demon. Equivalency Exchange dictates that another must take her place.

Plus Cerb isn't dumb enough to trust Azazel not to fuck up after last time. So she should survive.

You fuck off retard with a shit taste. Bitch is ugly, has shit personality, shit voice and is utterly useless. She has no place among the cast and has nothing to do in the plot. She wouldn't even be there if MAPPA didn't have to pay lip service to their sponsor.

WIll she save Azazel?
Also when are previews usually out again?

>tfw she is probably ded and this is Azz's flashback of the fall of Cocytus

FAVAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

After midnight in Japan.

30 minutes left

I can't fucking wait. Though I bet it's probably going to be at the very end of the episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQYanNiEOTs

Previews animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1495675169

>it's another azazel gets btfo episode

Can't wait.

Looking at Mugaro bring doomsday

Or she realises Chris is Cheerios?

leave Azazel alone

Maybe, but I'm putting my bet on Mugaro from that gold light in all the screens

she realizes Mugaro is a boy

>Chris? What's with the hat?

youtube.com/watch?v=TGwP_qf5pXQ

Why in God's name did Bacchus let her go?

>Bacchus let her go

Why do people think they were romantically involved? Are they really taking Nina's delusions seriously?

He can barely look her in the eye and they have a cute tension between them

>Leave Azazel to me!

Gabriel is my waifu

He sexually harassed her, that's why he got thrown out of heaven. After a while she realized she enjoyed it, though.

Maybe because he's lying to her face? I swear you shippers never amaze with how retarded and delusional you are.

I WANT TO FUCK A DOG

I think she was cute. Plus she knew Azazel was a loser even before the audience noticed. Also
>She has no place among the cast and has nothing to do in the plot
How the fuck would you know? Unless you're actually writing for the show, it isn't your call whether she has anything to do with the plot.

This dog has a nice ass.

>Dat afro
NABESHIN??

Really looking forward to seeing more Shingeki no Bahamut characters. Ceberus is not enough.

I thought I was the only one to have seen excel saga in the whole world

I want Favaro to pull guns out of his afro

CREEP!

CHARON X CERBERUS HOT LESBIAN SEX DOUJIINS WHEN?

Has Sup Forums always been a BLACKED board?

He's not black.

Tch!!! How dare you twist this and use it against me! You already know what's coming, lewdfag

*CHARON PUNCH*

She can punch my dick anytime.

He's spanish.

Haha time for heartbreak

The light it's not shining on her screenshot so I think she either sees Azazel in danger or recognized that Cheerios = Christ

>recognized that Cheerios = Christ
>Cheerios = Christ
So it's all natural for him to want to save humanity and remove all demons.

>she knew Azazel was a loser even before the audience noticed
I think you have memory problems. She was very polite and obediently endured being called a filthy dog.
>How the fuck would you know?
Because she's a fucking lazy coward and if it isn't Lucifer's orders she'd never get involved with anything.

Oh it's the stinky dog

It's also only natural for him to die on the cross.

WHERE THE FUCK IS FAVAROOOOOOOOOOOO

Actual fag

Yes, he will die for our sins. And all humanity will revere him as a god and because of this he will ascend to the status of divine being. After that he will begin his campaign against gods and angels.

It's all part of his plan.

Nah, she is a pretty pointless character, just there for moefags

For some reason the style they draw her in sticks out like a sore thumb from the rest of the characters in the anime

Cheerios is going to die as an ironic hero who tries to avert a disaster he himself started.

Balph is cute! CUTE

>yfw these two hook up

> Taking responsibility for his own mistakes
> Instead of shunting blame to a fall guy or redirecting public attention with mindless coliseums
Truly humanity is undeserving of such an amazing leader.

She is also pointless

tfw predicted that shit, favaro appears the very last second of the show and just turns around exposing his buttlips

Belph is flat! FLAT!

>Azazel's bulling is back
>Favaro and Cerberus back

can't be more happier

How will Favaro be introduced?
How do you want him to be introduced?

Cerberus screen is from early second cour.

Where's that one picture where it says "Meanwhile... Straight men turning gay" and "Concert of the Century" from when Genesis was airing?

Stabbing someone in the back, either figuratively or literally

Thanks

I don't understand

>mistakes
More like being wilfully retarded and irresponsible. Just this last episode he's once again proven what a truly shitty king he is and how little fucks he actually gives about his own people. He got concrete intel on demon attacks being planned for the parade yet did not undertake even the simplest precautions to avoid it. He knowingly and voluntarily used his own people as bait because it would be amusing to him. I'll repeat once again, Charioce is a shitty king and all that talk about giving shits about human lives is just empty chatter when in reality he treats them as fodder.

Breaking into the prison to save Nina just to find out she already escaped with Jeanne and Rita.

Are y'all idiots not aware that present time Favaro has long hair held in a pony tail while this screenshot has him with his S1 short hair? This is a flashback that most likely has nothing to do with the current events.

>He got concrete intel on demon attacks being planned for the parade yet did not undertake even the simplest precautions to avoid it.
Although you must admit he prepared a solid plan in case demons appeared.

> his own people
Demons aren't his people.

He knew demons were going to target the civilians retard.

Not really, his only answer to anything is overpowering the opponents with the green magic. The only problem is that the Onyx Soldiers with green magic are only protecting him, not the civilians. So if actual shit gos down he's going to be fine, not so sure about his people.

>Not really, his only answer to anything is overpowering the opponents with the green magic.
His plan of "if X appears, kill X" is flawless. It worked so far and it will work in the future.

> Waah there MIGHT be a terrorist attack!
> People MIGHT be hurt!
He also brought a brigade of his most elite guard and deliberately pathed around all the aristrocrat(people) guilds.

Idiot.

>He also brought a brigade of his most elite guard and deliberately pathed around all the aristrocrat(people) guilds.
>gotta protect the best tax payers, fuck the little guy
Wow, how considerate and loving of his people of him.

>It worked so far and it will work in the future.
Truly the best thing about Cheerios inevitably getting BTFO is that cheeriosfags will never see it coming. But that's beside the point, that's not even the problem here, his mindset is the issue. Not for a second his reaction to the possible demon attack has been that of any concern. There was never a "well we might take some necessary casualties." Nope, none of that, only amusement at playing with the lives of his citizens and the outcome. His attitude begs for narrative punishment and he'll receive it, you can bet on it.

> Letting terrorists run free
Vs.
> Placing his own life at risk to bait an attack against his best troops
Yeah. Really made me think.
In short, shut your demon loving arse and kill yourself.

Accepting the challenge is one thing and treating it like a fucking game is another, retarded cheerio cocksucker. The way show frames him accepting the challenge is definitely not the first but the latter.

You do realize his entire character arc right now is leading up to the whole "the bigger they are the harder they fall" type of scenario, right?

I like him, but he is way to arrogant and drunk on a power that he probably doesn't even fully comprehend. It was sealed for a reason. And judging from some of the spoilers, I'm guessing the end of the first cour is when he's going to lose everything.

> H-he's wrong because he stood up against his enemies without feeling bad!

Demon whores, everyone.

If it's a flashback episode I'll kill myself

>> Placing his own life at risk
And his life is never at risk, moron. He has OP bodyguards around him and is using the magic himself so he's got nothing to worry about.

I'm pretty sure Charioce expected demons ambush even before Kaisar told him about their movement. By allowing it to happen, he:
1) instilled more hatred against demons in humans
2) got rid of demon rebels that probably annoyed him for a long time

You would do much better if you pointed out that he knew that Red Dragon was related to Rag Demon. And he doesn't have any countermeasure against the dragon, at least not one we are aware of yet. Or maybe he actually hoped Red Dragon would appear.

>Truly the best thing about Cheerios inevitably getting BTFO is that cheeriosfags will never see it coming.
Oh, but I do. And I already know it will make him even better as a character.

> H-he's wrong because he doesn't walk into battle naked and throw loaded guns at his enemies!

>You do realize his entire character arc right now is leading up to the whole "the bigger they are the harder they fall" type of scenario, right?
Wow, really? Thank you, mister, for pointing it out.

>Cerberus back
I've been waiting for Cerberus and her puppies to come back.

No problem user, that's why I'm here.

>being surprised at cheeriosfags being talked to like retards

Which puppies?

The two of them.