Dragon Ball Super

Leave Zen-Oh to us.

Next arc will introduce Nekomajin

>12 shitty universal Hakaishin vs the ultimate multiversal Hakaishin

What if they fuse? Would they reach angel tier at best?

>If anything, the show is going to look far worse than it did in the Black arc.

>It's going to be non-stop fighting for God knows how many episodes. Toei can't handle that kind of schedule, regardless of Shueisha's quality control. The Black arc only looked decent because there were a lot of downtime episodes with not much fighting involved.

>Maybe they'll manage to make the important moments look cool, but even if they do, the next episode will probably look like shit (Toei put everything into SSB Kaioken, next episode looks like shit, Toei puts everything into Vegetto vs Zamasu and the Spirit Sword, next episode looks like shit)

So what happened to this timeline? Is Black wreaking havoc there?

nobody has ever actually kissed someone in front of goku in his life prior to the mouth to mouth scene, he doesn't read or watch tv, and he largely ignores the people around him whenever he goes to a town or city

also chichi was raised by a conservative chinese feudalist and kissing was just plain not on in feudal china. if you did kiss, it was strictly in the privacy of your marital bedchamber and you wouldn't talk about it to anyone so its pretty probably chichi finds kissing weird and gross too

Reminder that this is the one true DB canon:

> Jaco the Galactic Patrolman Manga
> DB Manga
> Yo! Son Goku Returns! Special
> BoG Movie
> RoF Movie
> Champa Arc script
> Future Trunks Arc script
> Universe Survival Arc script

NOT canon:
> Movies other than BoG, RoF
> TV Specials and OVAs other than Yo! Son Goku Returns!
> Episode of Bardock
> Filler
> Any differences found between the Champa, Trunks, and U. Survival scripts (such as SSB Kaioken, Planet Potaufeu mini-arc, Mastered SSB, Trunks' healing)
> Entirety of DBGT
> DB Videogames (other than MAYBE DB Online)

Debatable:
> DB Online

This. It's weird how there are people who actually think Goku is some sort of Don Juan who makes out and has passionate sex with Chichi every night, it's like they don't know the character.

no. of all the timelines, only the specific one that future trunks went to after the cell games had Shin and Beerus dead.

Meaning in the 'cell kills trunks and fucks off in the time machine' timeline Beerus and Shin are still alive which raises some interesting questions about what happened when Babidi tried to revive Buu.

>> Any differences found between the Champa, Trunks, and U. Survival scripts (such as SSB Kaioken, Planet Potaufeu mini-arc, Mastered SSB, Trunks' healing)

What?

Where does Nekomajin Z fall under?

Ignore the retard.

>purple
What if Beerus and Champa are Neko Majins that went further beyond?

I remember Toriyama saying that the Future Trunks arc would be darker than the rest of DBS. Does anyone have a link to that post?

Deepest lore. I actually want that now

>script
>canon
Objectively wrong.

That's nice, I love those little references

>28 planets
Are the DB universes small and finite?

Probably though I'm sure they mean 28 planets with life, remember Buu was around for a while and destroyed planets, the same can go to Frieza and Beerus destroyed that one planet in episode 2.

>DB Online
iirc Toriyama was involved with the story
so probably canon

Isn't Xenoverse pretty much the same thing as online?

It can be canon because DBO takes place 200 years after EoZ and most humans on Earth have some saiyan blood in them.

yes.

>28 planets
didn't freeza alone have like 500 planets?
how did kaioshin only find 28 planets?
how is the galactic patrol a thing then if there's only 28 planets?????
this makes so little sense

Yeah, forgot the "with life" thing. Still, it's a pretty debatable number, considering we had lots of planets with life on DBZ like Yardrat and fake Namek

Fake Namek was anime filler so we can probably exclude it.

oh no

Exactly, why would they need a galactic patrol for 28 planets? We saw Jaco on many of them already.

The differences are Toyo or Toei exclusive.

Whether they were "approved" or not, they did not come from the author himself.

> "Toriyama's script" is not canon

And you're objectively a retard

28 ningen planets. Also yes and yes.

Xenoverse and Online share some original characters by Toriyama, but the story is pretty different

What comes after the universe survival arc? End of the series? Goku vs Beerus arc?

> 28 planets

They were talking about recruiting fighters, obviously they'll only take into account the planets with life on them.

Not to mention that Freeza had the Saiyans destroy life on many planets

Toriyama's mind is too deteriorated to decide canon on his own

the zen-o's are tricked into erasing each other and shit goes bananas

that's the only reason I can think of to have two of them as a story element at all

Planet Salada, going to other universes, lots of possibilities actually.

Buu starts his family arc
Uub Arc
Anything could happen with all these unoverses around, really

MEANWHILE
>'SSGSS2 WIRR BE PURPRE! -RAUGHS-'

>>'SSGSS2 WIRR BE PURPRE! -RAUGHS-'
Please, this should happen already

yes and I was referring to planets with life in it still doesn't make sense
at least if it was referred to as planets where people have strong ki or something that would've been more reasonable
total 28 planets with life just seems so wrong story wise

>another fucking recolor

pls stop

What is your better idea for the next power up then?

Destroy the life on the planets for whom?

The planets were sold.

So there must be a weak (no weapons and no fighting power) yet wealthy race in the universe that collected the resources from them.

Colonizing is not an option otherwise there would be more planets with life.

Grand Priest/Fallen Angels arc.

> People still believe that there are infinite possible "canons":
> Mangaverse, Animeverse (including Super), Movieverse, Videogame-verse, Animeverse with filler, Toyoverse, Animeverse with GT (not Super)

Retards like these don't know the meaning of the word "canon"

>'SSGSS3 WIRR NOT BE SS3 WITH A DIFFERENT COROR, BUT WILL BE ORANGE SS! -RAUGHS-'

none

reintroduce ssj4

Best Girl arc.

leave golden frieza to me

>ssj4
Ningen

base form as hinted in OP and ED

maybe its like 28 home planets, compared to planets that are just outposts and theme parks and minor colonies and space truck stops and shit

Buu was warping from planet to planet.

AAAAAA MAKE IT STOP!

>spots
not happening

maybe the 28 planets refers to planets where life evolved on as home worlds, and species then left and colonized lots of other worlds.

>Best girl
Shame she married and fugged her robot.

It will happen

well that might be the only explanation then, because I really can't think of anything else

>GOHAN NEW FORM WIRR BE 'PERFECT GOHAN', WIRR ROOK JUST RIKE REGULAR GOHAN BUT WITH THICC SOLID WHITE OUTLINE. RIKE CRIPART. WIRR MAKE HIM EASIERR TO ANIMATO

To be fair, it seems like his insanity had more to do with him barely surviving his planet blowing up as an infant, the king trying to kill him, and his father mind controlling him.

Goku was seen as "stronger" than Broly at first because he had a healthy cry, unlike Broly. Then shit started to go wrong. Broly devolving into Kakarot in movie 10 was retarded, but his first snap of insanity from seeing Goku isn't unwarranted.

>Shame she married and fugged her robot.
n-no

>'SSGSS4 WIRR BE FRASHING RAINBOWS!'

'UNTIR WE RETCON IT FOR SSGSS5 AND PRETEND IT DOESN'T EXIST WHEN I'M TIRED DRAWING OF DRAWING SPARKRES'

What's her power level?

>Vegeta trains for a year
>can't master SSB
>Goku spends a day learning mafuba
>masters SSB thanks to Trunks asspull healing powers

BADMAN Torankusu a qt

Fuck off retard

Yeah, they have some kind of demon,robot baby, somehow.

That might be a thing in XV3 unless they retconned them being paired but I'm pretty sure they're wife/husband.

That all sounds like you're overanalyzing Broly' character. Technically (and i hate to use this word), but this is all headcanon.

He's simply a dumb brute who never got over a baby crying next to him as an infant.

7inches.

Make me

Kale will show her transformation before the Tourney starts

if XV3 is about her obtaining her demon god form they'd bloody well better make Otherworlders their own race

Meant to reply to no one.

Why is Towa so horny?

>try to wear her outfit on a female character in XV
>the underboob is uniform color and painted on
DISAPPOINTMENT.

>somehow
Mira isn't actually a robot, he's a genetically engineered chimera like Cell, that's why most of his techniques are stolen from other characters

Otherwolders
Shinjin
Androids
Nekomajins

Am I forgeting something?

>genetically engineered chimera like Cell
That would make a lot more sense.

Also known as: Reasons not to buy XV "2" (more like 1.5)

What the fuck is /vg/ doing here?

> Caulifla is the leader of a notorious Saiyan gang
> Kale is Caulifla's underling
> Kale gets SS Berserker, Caulifla doesn't

Caulifla doesn't deserve this

Beerus race
Angels race
Fit Male Buu race
Fat Female Buu race
Demon race

>Reasons not to buy XV "2"
They will, as long as they get the Super DLC

>Otherwolders
>Shinjin

Those are the same. Otherworlder is just a generic name used by Fusions in order to throw Kai/Shinjin, demons and Buus all into the same category. Although, to be fair, I guess Towa's design does make her look like a Shinjin too, so only Buus are off.

So what, all Broly needs is some therapy to stop being a total autist?

Wait, so she created something from a petri dish to fuck?

angels
extraterrestrials (some of the alien races, like jeice's, have a canon name but fuck it they can all get lumped together like in fusions)
the descendants of some cell jr
dragons

What about whatever the fuck Zeno's attendants are?