Poll: Nearly 9 in 10 want DACA recipients to stay in US

Poll: Nearly 9 in 10 want DACA recipients to stay in US
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/369487-poll-nearly-nine-in-10-favor-allowing-daca-recipients-to-stay

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1zdp6AIZGfOeBv2QH4RS0E_YEYOKQzUUI/view
strawpoll.com/pers825y
cbsnews.com/news/most-americans-support-daca-but-oppose-border-wall-cbs-news-poll/
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/22/shock-poll-us-wants-massive-cuts-legal-immigration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If that was true, why did chuck Jewmer blink?

Hmmm.

>november 2016 + 1 year 2 months
>trusting polls
>laughing_trump.png

>poll of a libshit college campus

Not mentioned: the fact that almost all of the people asked were Mexican.

The media apparatus is getting slower and slower with the timing of their propaganda distribution.

>The Shill
What did they do poll the illegals themselves. That rag is garbage

End DACA. No rewards or handouts incentivizing illegal behavior. Immigrate legally and pay your way like everyone else in this country.
Literally this.

Where the fuck was this poll done? Los angeles?

"We asked ten people wearing pussy hats..."

>Interviews were conducted in English and Spanish
>Spanish
>implying Mexishits should count

Hillary has a 99% chance to win!

Drumpf is finished it's over for him!

Found the source
drive.google.com/file/d/1zdp6AIZGfOeBv2QH4RS0E_YEYOKQzUUI/view
>Total Respondents: 1225
>Total Republicans: 323 (26%)
>Total Democrats: 376 (31%)
>Total Independents: 526 (43%)
The accepted D-I-R split in the US is about 30-40-30 (give or take about 1-2%). So left-leaning respondents are over-represented and right-leaning respondents are underrepresented.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

The survey further weighted the responses of each group:
>Total Republicans: 298 (24%)
>Total Democrats: 394 (32%)
>Total Independents: 534 (44%)
So not only were left-leaning responses over-represented, but right-leaning responses were deliberately weighted to matter less.

Give me a few minutes here to crunch the numbers and I'll see what kind of numbers we get when the polls are un-adjusted.

Plot twist: 9 out of 10 are DACA scum suckers.

I'm going to start my own poll.
You can vote on it here ->
strawpoll.com/pers825y

poll conducted in ICE detention facility.

Guarantee that majority of folk who came here legally from any Latin American country would love to see the illegals BTFO

i didn't get asked
but i wouldn't doubt this result. our jewish media has convinced people that these are kids. forget about the term "dreamer". people think these are children making fingerpainting drawings of mount rushmore and shit in first grade
realistically they are stinking fucking beaners like any other

nice user

nice. But given this was done at any college campus was probably telling.

What they want is irrelevant.

Just finished crunching numbers - won't post every individual result, but basically the gap in every poll closes by about 6-7 points, and one or two of the close polls flip just barely the other way.

Not the most skewed poll in history, but it's nevertheless very telling that they think this kind of poll manipulation is perfectly reasonable.

If a stop gap until February 8 can be called a blink.

Tfw voted for everything

>we took a survey of 300 people who we made sure hated trump to answer a question about feelings.
Color me surprised

>POLL: 99.99999% OF AMERICANS SAY HILLARY WILL BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT

>posting democratically weighted polls on Sup Forums

have you learned nothing from the last 2 years?

Fuck yeah I'm in the top ten percent again!

9 in 10 people were also going to vote for hillary

9 in 10 of what? DACA recipients? Polls are nonsense. 9 our of 10 men will suck a dick according to a poll of gay male strippers. If you ask a targeted group of people a question you want an answer to simply to push an agenda or strengthen your confirmation bias it is an exercise in futility and you gain no useful data.

Who did they (((poll))) exactly?

>9 in 10 of whom? Dreamers?

>they think this kind of poll manipulation is perfectly reasonable.
They certainly do. The poll itself doesn't matter for them. They're trying to create a perception of consensus, which in turn creates a sort of peer pressure where people are less likely to voice opinions contrary to the poll results. This stifles the free exchange of ideas and even causes some people to speak in favor of what they perceive to be majority opinion even if they disagree with it.

The best thing anyone can do is piss on their poll results and ignore social pressure. Give your honest opinions openly and maybe you'll embolden others to do the same.

>9 in 10
Bullshit, stop polling Southern California only.

>"Should DACA recipients stay?"
>9 out of 10 people polled answered "si"

oh, you're at it again Merchant.

>9 in 10

Horse fucking shit! If they are going to lie about polls like they did during the election then they at least need to make them somewhat believable.

Who did they ask? DACA squatters?

9 out of 10 what, doctors, clowns, peepees?

Can't prosper on your own? Go mooch off of a first world nation instead of fixing your own. Third world shitskin tactics are the same regardless of point of origin.

fake poll
fake news

I agree with many views on this board but who gives an absolute fuck about DACA? This isnt immigration reform. This is specifically a group of people brought here as children against their will have no criminal record, have continued with education/having jobs.

We need immigration reform but making a big deal about DACA is fucking retarded, of course they should be allowed some sort of path to citizenship and 90% of the US at MINIMUM feel that way.

Sure we should put limitations on their parents and families being given citizenship but you idiots are not being realistic about this.

they're past all that now

If polled my vitriol on the issue alone would tip it by 25%. If you asked your average normie what he thought after asking him do you think they should be able to vote, get free health shit, free food, free education he'd tell you GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW.

>(((polls)))
Sure.

It was her turn dammit!

member the 2016 POTUS election polls?

....Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Buuuuuullll shhhhhhiiiiiiiit

>(((poll)))
"Haha hey there goy— I mean guys, I have a question for you. Do you think people who who work and don't commit major crimes deserve a place in our country? Yes? Good, good, thank you for your time!"

If they wanna come to America so bad, they can go back to Mexico and do it properly. No more amnesty.

Delete this hatemath. Right. Fucking. Now.

KEEP THEM THERE GRINGOS... THANKS

9/10 DACA recipients about to be disappointed

>there is literally damage control saying the dems didn't lose.

(((polls)))

Just like 99% chance of Hillary to be president!

That's brcause we don't ask retards for their opinion.

If true they don't know any better

i do, but mostly because we've already invested so many resources into them.

but i also don't feel that illegals should be rewarded.

solution: execute their parents

What's right isn't always what's popular.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as undocumented immigrants, are in fact, illegal aliens, or as I've recently taken to calling them, illegal occupants. Undocumented immigration is not an immigration system unto itself, but rather another illegal component of a fully functioning occupation system made powerful by the drug cartels, corrupt employers and black market components comprising a full threat to the lawful population.

Many Americans are affected by a modified version of the illegal immigration system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of illegal occupation which is widely used today is often called undocumented immigration, and many of its proponents are not aware that it is basically the illegal occupation system, developed by criminals.

There really are documents, and these people aren't using them, but it is just a part of the system they abuse. Documents are the law: the program in the country that allocates the country's resources to the other programs that the country runs. The documents are an essential part of an lawful country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of a complete system of law. Documents are normally used in combination with the legal immigration system: the whole system is basically immigration with laws added, or legal immigration. All the so-called undocumented immigrants are really illegal occupants!

>Poll: Nearly 9 in 10 want DACA recipients to stay in US
huh. Are these the same pollsters that had Hillary winning by 90%?

9/10 dreamers want to stay in the US

t. rigged poll

Did they do this poll in a DACA rally?

Sweet, a poll of about 1200 people by a company that made sure to do the questions in english and spanish. I'm sure it wasn't skewed at all.

So, how can they shutdown again Feb 8th if they already backed out this time. They'll look even more pathetic, though I suspect they'll try to push these fake polls in the meantime. Even my most rabid liberal friends think it's ridiculous to shutdown the government over this.

Plus we have sellout schumer on video saying they could take the country hostage and shutdown government over DACA but that it'd create chaos. Little bit of foot in mouth disease it would seem. lol poor little chucky. Sad!

funny ive never been polled. neither are most people i know. polls are shit
sage

...but not in their own neighborhoods. The pure hypocrisy of the white left needs to be pointed out at every turn. If they love integration so much, they should lead by example and put it in their own places of living. Instead they cheer when the government murders you for not wanting diversity in your neighborhood.

Let me guess
>Only asked 5 people and a midget.
>4 of them and the midget were college students in California
>The 5th person was a bot programmed to say no
>Question was "Do you think Drumpfy Grumpful is a lying scumbag and hate Mexicans? Rate on as Totally Agree (Yes), Agree (Yes), neutral (Yes), disagree (Yes), totally disagree (No)"
>Lost all that data and just came up with numbers

youd think theyd have their doors wide open to accept these lovely people

im getting tired of winning

9 out of 10 Democrat Senators?

Ask them again in 36 hours.

They also believe in abortion.

But stand firm against Capitol Punishment for criminals?

Dems want DACA Dreamers to become legal
What about the dreamers parents?
You can't break up families!!!
This is what Dems will push if they get DACA
>Fuck DACA.

I wish there were laws on the books and aspects of our system where people shouldered more of the responsibility of what they voted for. Blue districts want tax hikes? Hike taxes in blue districts. Blue districts want taxes dollars to be used on abortions? Use tax dollars from blue districts for aborting little Jamal in blue districts. Blue districts want immigrants, "dreamers," and illegals? Put them in blue districts, with red districts having the freedom to deny them social programs, housing, and jobs. See how much Democrats love their dream society when they're forced to deal with it. They always buckle, like Samantha Bee being terrified of niggers being integrated into her kids' rich schools.

Unfortunately, it's just not feasible. The best we have is the electoral college compartmentalizing them in federal elections, local/state law, and repealing their federally-subsidized SALT scam, all of which bring us to those ends in little ways. That's why it makes Democrats so mad, it limits their ability to distribute the suffering they asked for among everyone who didn't. We need to keep putting the pressure on them. Hopefully the tax cuts sway a lot of people in the center for the 2018 midterms.

I vote Deport DACA now

said no poll ever

They can stay, they just shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Lol bull fucking shit.
send their illegal spic asses back to mehico.

Nice work user. Godspeed

Good work user! Godspeed

Poll: Hillary Clinton has a 98% chance to win the presidency.

Noice work there user

Simple solution to the Dems problem, all they need to do is show some spine and follow the laws of our country. don't worry so much about illegal immigrants and their "future votes". the should focus and worry about American born citizens Black, Spanish and Whites Asian and so on. this alone should help lock down future elections.

weird they didn't ask me

All polls are always shitty like this and they're usually more like 45% Democrats, 30% Independents, 20-25% Republicans.

They're all BS

>tfw I won 6 btc betting on trump to win

Best day of my life.

>cbsnews.com/news/most-americans-support-daca-but-oppose-border-wall-cbs-news-poll/

~1200 random landlines dialed

I’m sure this is super representative of the overall population

Kek

Trump is right we should kick them out and deport them for being a leech on society and having parents that broke the law. If they want back in they should have to apply like every legal immigrant does.

polls...lmao

This isn't highschool where we have to do or go along with whatever is popular, this is not a democracy but a republc.

virtue signalling has been made into a religious practice by the kikes and so from that point forward polls are meaningless

Build the wall. Remove all illegal alien invaders. End chain migration. Prosecute those who help defy immigration laws, preferably by executing them.
GET THEM THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW.

thanks

>washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/22/shock-poll-us-wants-massive-cuts-legal-immigration/

>shock

Would it be right if you found out today that you're illegal and need to be sent back to Romania right now?
Like, fuck w.e. you're doing or what job you have, go back to Romania you criminal.
Do you feel you're at fault when you didn't even know until today?
>muh parents
yeah your parents need to be sent back , but are you at fault

A sample of just 1,600 people gives you a margin of error of 2.5 percent, the size of the entire population doesn't matter when you're measuring the accuracy of polls. You could have a nation of 250,000 people or 250 million and that won't affect how big your sample needs to be to come within your desired margin of error. The Math Gods just don't care.

9 in 10, the fuck ever

i can assure you no one in the aviation industry sucks that much cock BUILD THE WALL

It's anything but random. I lost the image, but someone posted an internal memo related to Monmouth College's (((Presidential poll))).
>call nigger neighborhoods during the day because someone will be home to answer
>a sprinkling of White college salt
Daily reminder that progressive faggots deserve to die

Fake Poll.

If you believe the DACA recipients deserve to stay you should also believe the democratic party leaders should accept the president's terms, thus, allowing them to stay

Fuck off shill. Legal immigrants wait in line for 10-15 years to come here meanwhile these roaches get an pass because they’re border hoppers

>A sample of just 1,600 people gives you a margin of error of 2.5 percent, the size of the entire population doesn't matter when you're measuring the accuracy of polls

this ASSUMES that the sample of 1600 is an accurate representation of the total populace.... which is a bogus idea in the first place; given the diversity of american thought.