ISRAEL, YES!

>Israeli pilots refuse to deport Eritrean and Sudanese migrants to Africa
>‘I won’t fly refugees to their deaths’: The El Al pilots resisting deportation

jpost.com/Israel-News/El-Al-pilots-refuse-to-fly-deported-African-refugees-to-dangerous-country-539481

Then we'll catapult them across the Egyptian border.

well who gives a shit, there are tons of jews who will do it instead of him. Jews know where to draw the line between being loyal to their nation and saying and doing the same things as leftist goyim

Based israeli.

How come israelis are so much better than my local sjw jews?

Hard times create strong men.

true true

Seems like you've got your next generation of weak men coming up, if these pilots are any indication
Better sort this shit out before the infestation gets out of hand m8

Based!
They need to know everyone is proud of them

For every 2-3 virtue signaling leftie fucktards, there's about 10 more willing to do the job.

If I were an airline pilot, I'd jump at the opportunity to remove filthy illegal niggers from my country.

And since the last 3 years have been relatively quiet with no major wars, some idiots got complacent. The next war will be a wakeup call.

Bump for BASTE Israelis

So progressive! I love that Israel is embracing diversity. After all, we are all God's chosen people!

That pilot is a true hero. God bless him.

It's just for PR, the pilot know someone else will do the job.

You are why I help people kill Israelis.

lads whose side are we on here
confused.jpeg

I wouldn't be surprised if some higher up told them to do this just so they can get a little positive pr out of the situation

Israel MUST diversify

Why are Israelis on Sup Forums always so based?
Jews are sneaky bastards yet not on Sup Forums why is that? Are they trying to trick us?

>Are they trying to trick us?
Do you really have to ask?

oh no!!!! pwoor iswael :(

I feel so sorry for you.

Scheming Rothschilds and Soros of the world have better things to do than shitpost on Sup Forums. What a stupid fucking question.

>Nazi gets upset if Jews treat other people badly

KEK

Put a bullet in the pilots head then get one that would do it.

Isreal YES

Well played, counter-sionists.

>when Jewish lies infect their own

Like pottery.

YESSSS FUCKING JEWS get a taste of their own medicine

>Israel is so based they're so based! I love Jews based! BAAAAAAASED!
Protective ethnocentric worldviews used to be the norm a scant 75 years ago dumbfuck. You're basically throwing a parade for Jews being the way we all used to be, until other Jews demanded that we not be.

good jew

Quit sucking jew cock retards. Maybe if they get a taste of their own medicine they will lay off the cultural marxism!

Back to rebbit you cringy kekistani faggots