Why are Philly fans such assholes?

Do people in Philadelphia know they live in a shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ed9yqRr1fYw
crossingbroad.com/2015/04/hbo-star-recounts-time-flyers-fans-threw-batteries-at-santa-claus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk
youtube.com/watch?v=rG_dGG_wAYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Millie will die before next season from stress and grief from media exposure, noticing her mortality etc...

Her grief and heartbreak from the vikings not winning it will place Millies Curse on the vikings.

Life is suffering for a viking.

>doesn't want the THRICE UNDERDOG TOP SEED TO WIN
Faggot

Looks like something out of always sunny.

People in Philadelphia are the worst. I wore my Giants jersey in Philadelphia and was trying to cross a large street and some guy changed 3 lanes to try to run me over and I had to jump to avoid him and mother fucker sped away. I almost died just because they hate the Giants.

>I wore a Giants jersey
SCUMBAG

Because Philly is the asshole of America

philly is like a bunch of potato niggers and Italians, all they do is drink and act like niggers during sports events

It's called Filthadelphia for a reason my friend.

>t. The rest of Pennsylvania.

Everyone in the US knows that Philly fans are the absolute most cancerous existence in the country. I'm not even sure Philadelphia is itself worse than say, Baltimore, Detroit, or Cleveland, but the legendary status of its awful fans has stood out for decades now.

People from philly aren’t even human.

youtube.com/watch?v=ed9yqRr1fYw

Nobody likes us and we don't care!
We're talking about a fan base that throw batteries and ice at santa

Very true
Potato nigger south philly native checking in

>When Straight White Patriots beat the Nigger-infested team with a bird mascot for the fourth time

Philly may be shit due to niggers infesting it but don’t talk shit on Pennsylvania

>go to Philadelphia
>say I want to eat at Pats or Genos
>Nah nah bud those are for tourists let me take you to the real cheeseteak place
>takes me to the "real" cheesesteak place
>same shit as Pats or Genos only slightly different bread

Fuck Philadelphia

be careful and don't outside when you niggas lose the superbowl

I mean they’re right. If you eat at either of those you’re going to a tourist trap. Faggot. Should’ve went to reading terminal market and gotten an Italian pork sandwich at Denics

Philadelphia puts the s in shithole.
They put the rest of the letters in too.
If we could nuke one city, that'd be my pick.
If we could get enough megatons to level them, NYC and NJ even better.
Pick a day when the Giants, Yankees and Eagles, are all playing at home.

Minnesota is in irrelevant Somali shithole that can't handle the bantz

Cheesesteaks are the fucking same no matter where you get them. If your ingredients are cheap steak, cheese wiz and onions there is no "better" place you dumb Philadelphia retard. Every place that was "better" simply had variations on the bread. I love Philadelphia cheeseteaks to death and here in NY they laugh at you when you suggest cheesewiz and I have no idea just let me eat my Pats or Genos I dn't need a fucking lecture on whats better.

Sage this post (testing)

>Actually gets the radioactive goo as his cheese
At least use provolone or pepper jack like a civilized being

The problem is neither of them are good in the first place. Pats and Genos are bottom of the barrel. Whatever bud I’m just trying to help you out. No reason to get angry over food

based iggles

>fans will riot if they win
>riot if they lose
Iggles are gonna lose and it’s gonna be great. Hope they burn themselves down like they always do

Yet they love Carson Wentz who is a Christian do-gooder.

Until he throws an interception at least.

The fuck is an iggle sperg

T. Filthydelphian “playing” dumb
Good thing you guys had that racist bulletproof glass banned. Wouldn’t want to survive when your city burns itself down.

This is nothing new. Philly fans have long been known as the lowest-class, most white trash fans in the nation. As a reminder, these are the people who threw batteries at Santa Clause.

crossingbroad.com/2015/04/hbo-star-recounts-time-flyers-fans-threw-batteries-at-santa-claus.html

Awful for u and everyone else maybe. Fucking glorious and hilarious if you're from Philly

>Vikings and Xehawks casual fans getting triggered by a little banter
Soyboys wouldn't survive a day at a European soccer game
>t-they're being mean and throwing things at us! why can't we all just hug and donate to each others charities? downvoted! M-MODS?!

I SURE DO LOVE WATCHING BIG NIGGERS IN SPANDEX SLAM INTO EACH OTHER

I don’t live in philly autist. I live about half an hour from it

The view of Philly's finer parts from the Acela is horrifying. Nice society. The East Coast is filthy and disgusting

I had Philly cheesesteak at the eagles stadium and it was one of the worst things I’ve ever eaten. Didn’t even have cheese wiz on it that would be even worse
>nb4 cheesesteak at stadium? Fuckin tourist n00b, I’ll show u where to get a real fuckin cheesesteak fuckin goomba

Cheeze Wiz for a Cheese Steak Sandwich, absolutely halal.
Philidumbphia is crap, and their idea for food are for drug addicts.
If you aren't using provolone you a dirty crack whore

>being a gnats fan
Absolutely disgusting

>anytime filthyfans act like niggers it’s called banter

Is it gonna be banter when the iggles lose and commit 5x the murder rate in a single night?

>inb4
But that’s true you ate a fucking stadium. Not in Philly but the best cheesesteak I’ve had was at a place called Gia’s at booths corners farmers market

youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk

Philadelphia is so retarded they have a statue for a fake boxer, Rocky but not a real one for a real home grown legend like Joe Fraizer.

I have his autograph in an autograph book my grandfather gave me. Also has babe Ruth’s

So how are Dumpadelphia fans going to rationalize giving Brady his 6th

That’s awesom Sly is tha man!

i bought half of a cow, butchered and packaged nicely

this meat makes the best cheesesteak i've ever had, hands down. put some provolone, crushed red peppers on that bitch and go to town

it's the niggers

T. Based southerner

How did you get Rocky autograph?

Careful, you’re gonna get called out by Filths for making a “fake cheesesteak”.

The only true statement, fuck those wop niggers

Fuck off with your fake cheese steak shit

yes, they do.
I lived there for a year.

People often called it killadelphia, and I learned fun platitudes about using public services like the subway
>when the sun goes down, stay above ground.
which I broke a handful of times, and on one of those occations half the station was partitioned off with police tape.

I've got plenty of stories, but yes, absolutely, everyone knows its a shithole. Even the white people that live there have a shitty attitude because they live under a seige mentality sandwiched between miles of gangland and the river / bridge / new jersey.

Delco nigger

jesus

i don't even hate philly but you fucks are insufferable

Dude, cheese wiz is literal trash, you BOM degenerate faggot. Real cheesesteaks aren't made with cracker toppings.

BLM*

this is the most reddit tier thread i have ever seen on Sup Forums.
> #FuckMillie Fly Eagles Fly

Not rocky, joe Frazier
Fuck you faggot. Ridley Park Where the fuck are you getting this “people in philly get it with whiz”
Literally nobody does that except niggers. Everyone knows provolone is better

so how is my cheesesteak fake, fuckhead?

Darby (not Upper Darby). A goddamn paradise. Also, fuck you.

Where in the thread did I say it was fake? Dumb faggot. I don’t give a fuck what goes on the cheesesteak as long as it’s not peppers.

Fucking liar, I was just swerving because I was drunk and texting.

Philly is such a shit hole, the only person they could put up a statue of was an imaginary boxer played by a manlet italian

crushed red peppers are delicious, idiot

why don't you drive into a bridge abutment, cunt

The fuck is wrong with peppers you dumb nigger?

>Darby
Ew. But good to see someone else from around here

Because you don't use cheesewiz you utter piece of shit.

caring about niggerball

please leave pol

blue pilled faggot

i said nothing about cheese whiz you fuckface, it's not even real cheese

Stop being an asshole, and eat the fucking peppers. You goddamned fucking baby, you're worse than a nigger.

Never said crushed red peppers faggot. I’m talking about people who get sweet peppers, banana peppers
Nothings wrong with them. I just don’t think they match they work well with the sandwich

fake cheese = fake cheesesteak?

ya I dont think I ever met anyone from philly or that lived there that would get their steak with whiz except to try it.

usually provolone or swiss.

Ive seen people way more worked up about tasty cakes, than the kind of cheese that goes on a cheesesteak, nobody cares honestly, not a thing.

Nigger tier things
>philadelphia
>cheese wiz

Enjoys cheese wiz
>philadelphia

is required for a 'real' philly cheesesteak?
>cheese wiz

In conclusion, If you're from Philly, or you think 'real' cheesesteaks should have cheese wiz.... you're a certified nigger.

Who cares what it is you dumb fuck hipster it's what gives the cheese steak it's unique delicious taste let me guess you put truffle oil and aioli on your cheese steak too your bearded soyboy. Fuck you.

i never once mentioned cheese whiz going on a fucking cheesesteak

philadelphia niggers are the worst

bitch i said provolone and crushed red peppers

eat ass, fagcunt

Dont worry, Tom "The One True GOAT" Bradey will soon crush the pathetic existence that is the eagles for daring to challenge god.

Nah
All I get on mine is fried onions and provolone

Philthadelphia is the biggest shithole in the US and that's saying a lot. It smells like piss, the people are the most arrogant assholes you'll ever meet and the city itself looks like shit.

GO R*DSKINS AND FUCK FILTHYDELPHIA

Yea soyboy make sure that provolone is soy based and the peppers are local and organic. Kill yourself you piece of shit.

Why do you keep fucking relying to my comments? I’m not even the faggot bitching about whiz. Stupid pig. I don’t care how you fucking eat it

i get boarshead provolone and store brand peppers, idiot

regardless, fuck you

> t. Went to north philly

>id is k0on
Kek

>(((Boarshead))) soy provolone
Fuck off cock sucker. Where do you live so I can fight you?

People from Philadelphia are mentally ill.

I went to a live panthers - eagles game in 2011 and the Panthers got blown the fuck out and leaving the stadium eagles fans were screaming at panthers fans calling charlotte a "shithole" and saying its "full of niggers."

It’s white American cheese you fuckin hick. The only faggots that think that provolone goes on a cheesesteak is southerners

york bitch

nothing wrong with boarshead, bring your nigger ass here

>Id is koon
Damn I’m pissed

>thinks by omitting the new in New York he sounds tough

Where in NY?

lol

no, york PA

god damn are you a dumb piece of garbage, why don't you swallow a nice big cyanide pill

The only people who feel that Philadelphia is the worst city in the US has obviously NEVER been to New York City. It is hilarious to see all of these snobby city dwellers thinking they are so cool and sophisticated, and don't smell the fucking disgusting burnt piss and exhaust fumes stink which permeate every square inch of that shithole. They are so cool and sophisticated that they have managed to convince themselves that they ENJOY the smell of piss and niggers.

>Where do you live so I can fight you?

youtube.com/watch?v=rG_dGG_wAYM

They’re both garbage. Big cities are cancer incarnate

>"The only faggots that think that provolone goes on a cheesesteak is southerners"
>"is southerners"
he says, in perfect southern dialect.

>a giants fan
>probably a Odell Beckham jersey
I don't see how you didn't deserve to be ran over in the first place. A football ain't the only thing giants should catch upside their heads.