On a scale form 1 to duh how much do black people scare you

on a scale form 1 to duh how much do black people scare you

It depends on context really. If I'm taking public transit late at night and see a shirtless nigger chimping out in going to keep my distance. If I am at a shopping mall and see one loitering then I will move by and avoid eye contact but the threat assessment is lower.

They are animals, they can be trained and domesticated to fit into our society but left alone they are simply animals. I fear no man and I love hunting.

This. Frankly I'm likely to be nervous around blacks unless the black is some Nigerian immigrant doctor. Anyone operating with a small amount of common sense should be, which probably explains why blacks aren't scared of one another.

Beta male 1
Beta male 2

You guys should find something high to hump off of, weak gene pansies

>hump
Jump

Nigger bones break like candy canes. They also lost the war for territory to gorillas and lions for 100,000 years. That's not saying much for their war skills.

weirdly enough all the blacks I've met in the UK have been really polite and nice.

I would probably have a different experience if I lived in London.

>Implying

He hasn't take the neck pill so I'm not worried

If its the middle of the day not at all but if its in the middle of the night I would pay attention.

Around blacks, never relax.

My fear of them grows proportionately to how many of them are grouped together. The more niggers there are, and the less police, the more likely they are to commit violence and crime.

>hump
>freudian slip

Yeah, get your mind off the family pet Lo Wang. They're neither for eating, or fucking.

never relax/10

it's not so much that I fear the black man it's more like I have to be extra hyper aware and vigilant when they are around because God, in all his infinite wisdom, decided to create black people to be less intelligent and more aggressive and prone to violence. so whenever they are around I have to make sure I'm not vulnerable because the negro will sniff out any opportunity to either steal or just act uncivilized. they are especially prone overreacting to the simplest things and will cause a scene without any concern to where they are or who they are talking to because they just don't seem to care about keeping a self respecting image and can't be shamed for breaking social rules and boundaries. they also tend to travel in packs which only emboldens them to act more abrasively. they only tend to not fight fairly and will go for sucker punches and ganging up on 1 person. they also seem to lack empathy or compassion and are very materialistic and have obnoxious taste in music and media and are just in general unpleasant to be around.

but as much as there is to dislike about them they all aren't bad. but if you have enough negative encounters with them I can see why you wouldn't care to defend the good ones. but still you can't hold them all accountable for the bad behavior of some, even if it's a large %.

The same as if the plague were real and had supporters in my government trying to import more of it.

White Hispanic here. I scare them. I am become Derek Vinyard.

>scare me?
2/10
I am in a interesting situation where my boss and coworkers are 60% black. One of them is an older OG banger that grew up in my home town and despite acting like a grumpy asshole is really fucking caring for his coworkers. He throws BBW's, he helps people move, he donates his time to charity, he helps tow people when it is snowing and they are stuck. Every single fact about black violence and their percentage of crime is dulled by his actions. He is one of the most generous helpful amazing people I know.

If every single black man acted like he did I would say fuck racism and shieeeet but I know his brethren are not like him. If an all out racewar happened he would be one of the people I would hide in my attic. Black or white he is just pure fucking good people.

Noticed they are shit with everything beyond machetes and very very basic weapons. Lack of exercised higher thought function responsible?

Can say the same of Mudshits as well, both are awful at using anything more advanced than a TOW missile launcher

I don't fear black people, I pity and simultaneously am disgusted by them. Animals with human intelligence just out of reach, so close to humanity and yet so far.
It's sad, in a way.

about 0

even if they are bigger and stronger, they are dumb as fuck, and easily manipulated

Statistically you are not wrong, which is hilarious. Liberals are eternally btfo'd by reality

Niggers look down and away when I stare them in the eyes

Feels good to live in an area that is 70% right wing and the majority of black people are nice and well rounded people in the community.

I don’t, they fear me, nothing scares a nigger more than a strong aryan

>nice black people
I was explaining this to my mom on Saturday whilst she was microwaving me some tendies and mixing up some choccy milk for me, out numbered blacks are obedient out of fear. Dont mistake their "niceness " for goodness. Its fear

I work in the chicago jail, so 0.

>strong aryans strike fear in blacks
I call horseshit. My people ar literally ethnically cleansing blacks from the urban parts of the USA.
Your people havent done shit in quite sometime.

Is it the same way with white leftists? Like are the reason some areas are so right wing because whites are the majority, and they start publicly being lefties when they realize they're outnumbered?

Awesome man.

What race are you, user? There are so few Aryans in the US they can't really do much.

They don't scare me I'm just sad that we don't all band together to remove them from our society. I'm ready for war.

>what race?
See here Literally the 56% meme.

Tbqh most of the blacks I come across in my daily life are decent people.

i dont see color, I only see lip size. Also 10/10

Fuck you leaf. I will shoot every single candadian on sight if the HAPPENING happens.