DEMOSHITS ON SUICIDE WATCH

twitter.com/thehill/status/955582868872450049

OH NO, THE RUSSIAN NARRATIVE IS FALLING!

They lied, who could have though

Goddamn I loved that game.

this is the thread
post the memo here

Haha whoops honest mistake goyim anybody who brings this up in the future is just a racist white male threatened by change

Great game desu senpai

Bump

You vastly underestimate the left's willingness to repeat provable lies.

See for example, the gender wage gap.

sadly, we will never get a sequel to trigger all those wolfesteinfaggots.

YES RUSSIA WANTS TRUMP SO HE CAN THEN GO AGAINST THEM IN EVERY WAY EVEN FOR EXAMPLE FIGHTING THE RIGHTFUL GOVERNMENT OF SYRIA, AIDING THE UKRAINIAN NAZIS RUN BY LITERAL JEW, POROSHENKO IS WITH OUT A DOUBT JEWISH, IT IS UNDENIABLE, UKRAINE IS RUN BY NAZI JEWS HELPED BY TRUMP AND THE US, THEN TRUMP DOES THE RUSSIAN PLAN BY NOT REMOVING SANCTIONS, THEN HE FALLOWS, THE RUSSIAN PLAN OF BEING THE AGGRESSOR AGAINST NORTH KOREA, EVEN THOUGH RUSSIA WANTS THE US TO LEAVE THEM ALONE BECAUSE IT WOULD BE WW3 OR NUCLEAR WAR, yep trump is definetly a kremlim puppet

Fucking this. Was hit by nostalgia hard. I think I'm gonna replay it right now, there's still a disk somewhere.

Or white on black crime I'd say that's the shakiest of all lies they still try to propagate

Got to make a squad and tell em what to do and handle actual combat against commies. Fun game. Miss it.

cant have a game in the current year where commies are taking over the country and you get to kill them all

The just make them new Putin's army and everyone will be ok, especially libs.

game was fucking amazing

A friendly post from the Friends of Mossad.

Shalom, babee!

WHERE IS UR GIRLFRIEND, CITIZEN

Hmm I don't really game anymore except from the occational round of civilization like a couple of times a year.

But this reminded me off this game, it's from the 2ks some time. The US gets attacked by the USSR and it's stupid because they sneak their gear in on freighters up the great lake. It's was pretty cool.

Speaking of thisshit, I also watched this show from BBC earlier today
>Geniuses of modern times
or something like that... and it was about fucking karl marx, WTF man... That's not exactly a genius, tesla was, faraday, maxwell was. Not that fucking kike

>But this reminded me off this game, it's from the 2ks some time. The US gets attacked by the USSR and it's stupid because they sneak their gear in on freighters up the great lake. It's was pretty cool.

You're talking about World In Conflict.

yup this was it