Can you handle the Madness?

Can you handle the Madness?

www.bilibili.com/video/av10820536/

Is that the BikeFairy version of this?

Sasuga chinks. To think we were worried about having to wait weeks.

I find BaldFat's sexier because it was sweet and full of love

>whatever japanese fans can murder me it'll be worth it

Already expecting to see so much sjw rage at any Yuri/Otabek cosplayers this weekend. Welcome to the madness indeed when this drops right before con season.

I hope all those Yuri and Otabek cosplayers are badass motherfucker who don't give a shit and just want to bring fun and a little Madness to the cons.

Like they have the balls to actually go up to someone. It's like everyone forgot in canon Bald did a routine in bondage gear at 16.

It's so much better than I expected.

there's still potato quality on stammi vicino, but close-ups do look better

Bless. I know I'm going to try whatever some teenaged tumblrite says. Got a tacky animal print yukata for a theme and all and there are some Madness fairies going.

Really wish they changed that messy stepwork shot of just their skates

yeah when comparing both programs the difference on animation is big

>no full stammi vicino
I hate this

Does anyone else love kubo's beer tweets

I always see them at work and it always makes me want to go out to a brewery

Just remember all the homo skating sakuga that will be in the movie

Reminder that Baldfat are the sweet ethical homo couple who have wild exhibitionist sex and Bikefairy are the edgy badass homos who enjoy making love by candlelight

The only way to make up for this is to make Kubo or animators draw their final pose and sell it as poster

Where is the lie? Cannot argue with that.

I fully support this.

I love Phichit's country trash outfit.

I love those tweets. I'm also seeing tweets from people who are u sort that Kubo is being sent leaks.

Is it just me or Stammi Vicino is actually visibly more fluid and not so potato like everyone keep saying? Still not perfect, but I liked it.

>BikeFairy would always use a condom
>BaldFat paint the bed with semen

It definitely improved. There was still some POTATOE QUALITY, but it a noticeable improvement.

Still sad there isn't a full one. I want my romantic end pose, MAPPA!

Victor and Yuuri's ears at the end are no more red kek

Aww, I liked the red.

Are we going to shitpost about it?

Are they trying to imply it's a different season?

No arguments here.

Calm down pal, it's not hurting anyone

Maybe the redness was excessive, it looked like he was out there for hours.

rip I wanted that head roll in hd, what are those random black-outs

all the blush in every bd were reduced, just a stylistic choice

>they remove the red because it made Pig look more hitler

You make a good point

>implying bikefairy is canon
baldfat is cute though

Of course. Bikefairy have their whole career ahead of them so they don't want to risk pregnancy, unlike Piggy.

JJ will be a third wheel for everyone he tries to befriend.

After see WTTM, I very excite to see the movie on big screen If I lucky enough. And glad they don't forget to draw Fairy butt in gorgeous way possible.

Is there any particular reason mpreg and a/b/o are running rampant in this fandom? Like there was maybe two impregnation remarks in the entire season.

a/b/o has been popular for all gay ships for years now. The impregnation comments only fueled the fire.

They must love lifting and throwing each other in bed.

Piggy's lines seem to be the biggest fuel.

They're still a little pink, they need some earmuffs regardless.

Fuck off

Slow mo

Is that sweat? Or sparkle team hit again

It's sweaty sparkles.

Fairy dust

this is fuckin magic

Bless mahou magic for bringing this masterpiece to us.

Is this to make up for never seeing Pig get katsudon?

Cute.

I could spend all night watching this.
This is fucking gold. Just for one time, I wouldn't have minded audience reaction shots.

I'm starting to miss the pig already ;_;

he deserves that katsudon

I'm sad Baldfat never ate katsudon together

Life is worth living.

After reading scans I'm not sure if I like wttm as much as I thought at first. It feels terribly regressive for Fairy as a character

That makes zero sense. It's probably the best example of his perfectionism in the entire series.

There's scans already?

elaborate

I feel the opposite. It shows how he's still competitive, but more willing to work with other people now.

After pondering on it for 40 minutes, I have come to the conclusion that the hottest thing about this is how they keep eye contact the entire time

Not that user, but it was well done until the part where he got anal pained about Baldfat getting attention. It's petty shit and he should be past that. It's not like their surprise negates his surprise. It also wasn't necessary either. He could have just confidently said they'd blow the audience away and not gave a shit what other people did. It's not terrible, but could have been better at the end. Just personally speaking.

There were pics in the previous thread.

I'll wait until I kind of calm down, because I'm unable to understand Japanese at the moment. MADNESS has killed me and I've been dead since this morning.

Itou-san is so nice to Piggy compared to bully Kubo

I think I want to see Miyamoto's Madness. Who do you think played the role of Beka when they were filming?

>It's not like their surprise negates his surprise

This is such lazy thinking. Fairy has always been the type to up the ante when the other skaters bring their A-game, he's not just going to sit there with his thumb up his ass when this is important to him.

>literally spent the whole season trying to outdo Pig and Bald

Oh, those. Have all pages been leaked already?

Not just them, but JJ too. He changed up his jump composition in 9 precisely to try and beat JJ. He's never been passive about stuff the other skaters do.

He's definitely got to be one to be the star attraction so I don't know why anyone would try to say changing his skate just to show them up is out of character.

So he changed his EX to something more personal, something that would get people talking, and upstage his rival. I hate to break it to you user, but that's art, competition, and life outside of tumblr. Now go back.

Fairy has always been competitive and a perfectionist. And yeah, it's not as good of a surprise if the audience has seen a bigger surprise five minutes ago. He didn't get as far as he has by letting other skaters steal his thunder.
It's not like it was supposed to be a very serious reaction, either. It was mostly an excuse to show BikeFairy's complicity one last time.

In the Yoi world, which one was more surprising?

>outside of tumblr.

I don't even understand what this is supposed to mean

I don't disagree. I don't think it was super serious either and not a big deal. Wasn't even the original user who said so, but I think it was a bit of an unnecessary scene is all.

Victor coming back to skating is probably the bigger deal and more surprising overall. Though Fairy skating with someone is probably pretty shocking and probably got tons of attention. Baldfat is general probably didn't surprise anyone.

>coach joining his skater
>skater joining another skater to bite his glove off after them only being sighted together for the first time a matter of days ago

If it were me, I'd say Madness

Victor coming back was probably a bigger deal but also probably not surprising to a lot of people, since many of them surmised he and Yuuri would be a temporary thing. People in-universe don't know yet that Victor plans to coach and skate at the same time, do they? They probably think he's returning as an athlete only and that he and Yuuri are done with their professional relationship now.

We would've gotten zero panels of BaldFat if not for Fairy sperging

It's true. I guess I'll be grateful. We got their best panel there.

>audience thinks they are watching a breakup skate

wew

If they don't know I'm sure Victor will send out a press release right after, therefore getting attention back from Fairy.

No, not really. BikeFairy have wild sex, there is no way they don't.

>The only skaters that also made an appearance only appeared because they ran into Fairy or were helping him find Bike or were dreaming about beating him
>Fairy never contacts Pig or Bald
>BaldFat could care less about what Fairy is doing

Podium family btfo

The audience needs to learn Italian because that duet was the complete opposite of any type of breakup

As it should be. "Podium family" shit is cancer.

>barcode

Now nobody said they'd be done on a personal level, but Victor returning as an athlete does seem to be an end to their professional relationship. Of course once he makes his intentions known, that gets blown out of the water.

I suspect Victor and Fairy are both gonna be pretty swamped with interviews after the exhibition.

I feel like a worthless weeb knowing what it means.

did you know who had the 0913 birthday without looking

I dont know the last date

Podium family only exists because BaldFat are too gay

Definitely Madness for this reason. Otabek whisking Yuri away on his bike made the news after all. Imagine what this would do after that plus Yuri being the gold medalist.

It took me a while to get it. Well played.

Idk even without the announcement of the return of the Living Legend, it's pretty shocking to see two skaters caress and lift each other like that to a song about soulmates.