If whites have never came to conquer the native americans what would the country/the rest of the world be like today?

If whites have never came to conquer the native americans what would the country/the rest of the world be like today?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arauco_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As far as America goes I think the South would look somewhat like the South East Asian countries. Some relatively prosperous like Thailand, some shitholes like Bangladesh. When looking at the North we can look at what other nomadic people became, like the Central Asian countries or Mongolia. Some parts of course would be extremely rich due to resources, there could be Oil monarchies like in the Middle East.

>If whites have never came to conquer the native americans what would the country/the rest of the world be like today?
North America would look exactly as it did 700 years ago.

Let's say there still was contact so that at least the Natives get some technology and Western thought. In that case some things would change, but still North America wouldn't be densely populated and it would be quite irrelevant other than for resources.

like Somolia

Haha no.

Without meeting whites a few hundred years back, they would still be hunter gatherers that are just about to enter the agrarian age which then provides civilization.

South american natives were about to properly enter the bronze age, right around the time Europeans began colonizing. At least they had a civilization, although they were still quite preoccupied to sacrificing beating hearts to the sun god.

There is no timeline where their development does not take them thousands of years or at least moderate amounts of contact with whites, that then influence them in some way.

it would have conquered by the Chinese

World history wouldn't even change much, because South America was pretty irrelevant for the most part. The Spanish wouldn't get so fucking rich, but they didn't make good use of their gold anyway. US was irrelevant too until WW1. So yeah, WW1 would end in a status quo ante bellum peace treaty instead of Versailles.

>Without meeting whites a few hundred years back
OP didn't say so, just that whites don't come to conquer. There would still be contact and probably trade relations.

>although they were still quite preoccupied to sacrificing beating hearts to the sun god.
That's only the Aztecs afaik.

Well the coastal ones achieved some farming in the north but thats it.

And who were the biggest bad asses in control of that area, you tell me?

History would change a lot if trade would have been established with the southern civilisations and ideas exchanged.
You add another india to the post 16th century world concerning cultural influence and population at least.

Aztecs weren't even South American. They're Middle American. The Incas were the biggest players in the South I thinl.

God he looks fuckin salty

>History would change a lot
>You add another india
What's the significance of India other than being colonized by the British?

We're literally in his position right now and were just as salty, at least. I hope you're salty. If you're not mad about the current state of affairs you've got rose tinted glass's on.

I sometimes imagine an early failed Viking colony spreading all sorts of diseases, decimating the population a couple centuries before the 2nd wave of Columbus, enough time for the immune to recover their population. The playing ground would be much more level

The US would most likely be like a second Mexico.

If the Archaic Siberians wouldn't have invaded , North America would be full of Solutrean Clovis First Nations.
The only story of genocide is how the Pauite admit to killing the red haired Si-Teh-Cah and stole their lands.
Indians are just neomongloids and not native, indigenous, or aboriginal to North America.
Science and smart people support the Solutrean theory over the Beringia theory.

Mostly survied on shellfish

>whites
Careful

The Chinese would have arrived and the Indians would have died of disease too.

Wtf is your problem insecure American-kun?

Bolivia and Greenland

No it wouldn't, and germs change a lot in the time frame you're thinking of.

As far as I see, they would have 526 years to get properly situated and in control of an actual civilization. I'm simply pointing out, hunter gatherers that do some agriculture here and there, slowly being introduced to the advancements of the age, as they are happening in Europe, through trade and intermingling, it just doesn't sound like they would make it to India tier. There is no timeline where a substantial amount of white colonization does not take place. Maybe in this scenario where there is mostly just trade, there would be more natives like a baby boom of some kind.

I still think they get exposed to deadly pathogens that wipe out tons of their people, and tons of their people also get wiped out through the introduction of European warfare, weapons and ideas in terms of trading and communication.

If whites don't do it, the tribes that have been warring in the area for thousands of years will do it themselves, after contracting plague from the friendly european traders.

The 2012 Solutrean Theory and 1946 Sandia Man theory has more empirical evidence to support them then the Beringia theory.
Math, Anthropology, Paleontology, Archaeology and geology support the Solutrean theory and I support science. Iberia was before Siberia.
Do you even math bro?

>If whites have never came to conquer the native americans what would the country/the rest of the world be like today?

Thier countries would be tribal and pretty violent but probably better than mixed shithole that is current latin America.

fpbp
>obviously hating Native folk

What do you mean?

I don't hate natives. It's just the truth, I'm sorry about this.

You have to go back to the reservation, chief standing tree.

South Amerindian already pretty advanced (ancien greece/rome tier) and North while Nomadic would eventually settle like Gulf Arabs who were mostly nomadic 100 years ago.

>Haha no. Without meeting whites a few hundred years back, they would still be hunter gatherers that are just about to enter the agrarian age which then provides civilization. South american natives were about to properly enter the bronze age, right around the time Europeans began colonizing. At least they had a civilization, although they were still quite preoccupied to sacrificing beating hearts to the sun god. There is no timeline where their development does not take them thousands of years or at least moderate amounts of contact with whites, that then influence them in some way.

>South Amerindians were already pretty advanced (ancient greece/rome tier) and North ones while nomadic would eventually settle like Gulf Arabs who were mostly nomadic 100 years ago.

like the sand niggers do, but respectable.

>the country
Probably like Central Africa today, dirt poor, warlords, still some people living in tribes hunting with bows and arrows
>the world
Probably much the same since america was pretty much just an offshoot of the UK

Mayan aztec America with sacrificial alters as ubiquitous as McDonalds dotting the landscape

Fair point, I was imagining even further south-Aztecs, Olmecs or Mayans depending how far back you wanna go. Large cities, agriculture, trade, military, etc that could've taken on waves of colonialists. In that case they would've killed Cortez on the beach then and there and the world would be entirely different

Brother Bear 3

Ahahahahahhahahahah

Solutrean bullsht is debunked by science. Anzick-1 was 100% south amerindian. Amerindians are very drifted East Asians+ANE that's why they're clsoer to ANE admixed Europeans than pure mongoloids.

Also how do you upload pictures. I still can't.

>South Amerindian already pretty advanced (ancien greece/rome tier)
They were advanced, yes, but definitely not Greece or Rome tier. You can compare them to some Asian countries though, but Greece and Rome are exceptional on too many levels.

A different country with superior technology and hierarchy would have discovered and conquered them. I don't think they would have ever been enslaved as they were so susceptible to disease they were basically worthless as labor stock.

Check’d...read 1421 the year China discovered america ...great read with sauces to back it up

Pretty good observation/comparison.
Mexico or whatever would be a shithole still.

If Amerindians had previous contacts with Europeans and access to guns, they would have had fared much better during the initial invasion attempt by Europeans.

Asians would have came and conquered them. They would get no pity like they did from whites though.

They apprently didn't have wheel but other than this they were ancient grece/rome tier and had empires in the south. While most closely related to each other North amerindians are genetically closer to siberians and south asmerindians to polynesians/southeast asians.

Mexico is a shithole and they are on average half white. Imagine if they were 100% native? Shit is trashed as is, we can see what countries that are le 50% face turn out. Think, this is what were contemplating at the moment. A mostly untouched america, that is mostly introduced to pathogens and european tech as it's being invented. Remember, they have 500 or so years to un-tribal themselves and fulfil many o posters here prophecy of poo in loo by 2018.

You can't blame their failure all on NARCOS either. It's a big part, but it's not everything. At some point you have to take a step back and admit that as a whole, South and Central America are really fucked with mixed people running the show.

For starters, that picture wouldn't exist.

>China discovered america
Yeah, they probably did, but they made nothing out of it, they didn't care. The Emperor already had everything he could ever want, China was an unchallenged power house for most of it's history. They wouldn't have colonized America because they had no good reason to, unlike the Europeans who were in constant rivalry, were hungry for gold and wanted everyone to turn to Jesus Christ.

Depends on who else colonized it. I know you are living in a fantasy land, in which Chinese or Japanese never developed the ability to sail across the oceans. Whoever contacted the Indians first would have conquered and colonized the continent. In fact, if Asians or niggers had gotten here first, the Indians would have been completely exterminated.

It would take east asians very long to reach them of tchem and if they had prior contracts with other civilisations they wouldn't be easy to conquer.

Did Asians ever conquer Australia or New Zealand? No, they didn't care.

K. They built the first 2 story stone structure the continent. It’s still stands in Rhode Island. Most of them died or were folded into Native American culture. A 90’ square rig teak vessel was found under feet of silt in the Sacramento River

Man if niggers got even remotely smart and started at least adopting other civilizations technology and tactics/culture, they would have been a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield. Good thing they (mostly) never left Africa though, and never got any smarter than they needed to be in order to survive there.

Niggers suck at organized fighting. Amerindians could easily beat them, as they resisted Euroepans for very long, despite being decimated by diseases.

With Asians it depends on when they attacked and the size of amerindian population.

Rhode Island of all places? How did the Chinese get to Rhode island?

Curious as to why they are so awful at organized mordern fighting

>Good thing they (mostly) never left Africa though,

Some left Africa and other races evolved out of proto-nilotics. West Africans have basal human admixture.

The map the Portuguese sold to Columbus was made by the Chinese

I predict what would've happened is Inuit colonies would've been established on the East Coast and they would go on to trade with Europe.

Dude, come on. Amerindian population was always small to begin with, because they depended on carrying capacity and there wasn't significant amounts of Agriculture supporting a larger organized population. Carrying capacity of the Americas is pretty large, and there were a lot of Natives, but what you have to remember is that those sorts of peoples would always be outnumbered by an agrarian society. Because agrarian societies, although malnourished would still be able to grow exponentially just due to the fact that they were able to stay in one place and grow asstons of food.

Inb4 you are confus by me saying malnourished. A human society can totally survive on almost just carbs and very light hunting here and there. Agrarian societies always had an abundance of a single nutrient and that was mostly carbs from plants and the micronutrients, etc. They didn't have nearly as much fat or protein as a native american, primitive European, or any hunter gatherer tribe. So early civilizations which had adopted agriculture in order to begin, were malnourished but could generate many times more bodies than the carrying capacity of the americas, not that it would matter anyway because the tribes probably wouldn't properly unify against a common enemy. They didn't IRL so I don't know why they would if niggers or chinks invaded instead of whites.

>Curious as to why they are so awful at organized mordern fighting

Because it requires discipline and coordination of many soldiers and branches of military. Also low IQ population fared much better at ancien close range combat than modern combat where enemies are far away at each other and you don't know from where is the enemy shooting at you.

The Spanish gave the natives no pity whatsoever, what are you talking about? The Spanish were as brutal as you could conceivably get.

I halfway think that the cartel look to the spanish's techniques when torturing people lmfao.

Many south ones and some north ones had agriculture. Biggest probem of amerindians is that they use extremely divergent (and complex) languages that belong to many unrelated language families so wouln't be very united, albeot south american empires had lingua francas like Nahuatl and Quechua.

Noone except Europeans ever got the idea to sail across an ocean and colonize new land. It's not a capability matter, it's an idea and interest matter. Well, niggers never even had ships, ok. But Asians would of course have been able to colonize America or Oceania for that matter at any time. They didn't, and that's just because they had neither the idea nor a good reason.

Yeah, but that agriculture wasn't on the same level as China, Japan, Europe, etc.

Well someone obviously had the idea at some point in Asia/Russia and decided to go for it long before Europeans discovered it. These people are called native Americans.

Also who knows who was in the Americas before the natives that were discovered by the colonizing Europeans, there may have been many peoples who were wiped out at some point or another by the natives of that time.

>Well someone obviously had the idea at some point in Asia/Russia and decided to go for it long before Europeans discovered it. These people are called native Americans.
Yeah, but that's not colonization. It's just tribes moving as a whole, either because their native land is run down or because they are driven out by other tribes. As soon as you hit some form of civilization you don't see this kind of tribal movement very often any more.

I applaud your honesty user; I think if they want to bitch about being oppressed and being rightful inheritors to North America they can fuck off to their reserves or out into the bush the way their ancestors did. They will not though, because they are addicted to the social heroin that is government hand outs.

They lost the land fair and square, just as we are losing it fair and square. Only one way to fix that predicament...

Not going to lie, that brings new light to the love of close combat in the 40k universe, where every human is essentially retarded. So nogs with machetes is where they are optimized? Makes sense, the Soviets thought the Angolans were completely piss poor at doing everything from flying Hinds to crewing T-55's. (Waste of good equipment that could have gone to all the /k/ommandos)

>Mexico is a shithole and they are on average half white. Imagine if they were 100% native?

I think it would be better, because Bolivia is at least 70% amerindian, if not more, and it's much better than Mexico.

Amerindians are more violent than mainland east asians but central asia mixed with regular mongolians and chinks is a shithole, too, so hapas are always psychotic.

Who got these sick sixts?

They would have been conquered by the Chinese or the Muslims.

After the introduction of old world diseases 95% of them died off leaving 5% of them to defend two continents worth of territory against better organized, more numerous and more technologically advanced foreigners. If the Europeans hadn't conquered them another old world power would have.

Well, western Europe would definitely be more overpopulated and even more of a shithole than it already is

>Because it requires discipline and coordination of many soldiers and branches of military. Also low IQ populations fared much better at ancient close range combat than modern combat where enemies are far away at each other and you don't know from where is the enemy shooting at you.

If Injuns had prior contacts (guns and some resistance to diseases) like Japanese had they wouldn't be easy to conquer.
They still gave spaniards and americans hard while very disadventaged.

>They would have been conquered by the Chinese or the Muslims.
World history isn't just about groups of people conquering each other. Many parts of the world could have been easily conquered by more advanced nations, but never were before Europeans came along. When you sail across an ocean, wage war on the local population and make new settlements you have to have a good reason other than just for fun. The Muslims would have made some advances though I think, but more with missionary work than with colonization.

Americans never really properly fought them though, there were only a few actual wars between us and the natives.

Lol at "gave the spanish a hard time" yeah. They gave them a "hard" time all right. Poor bastards couldn't help but racemix after conquering fuck huge amounts of their territory with teeny tiny small amounts of men.

I'd be in Germany or the Netherlands with a strong national identity and an actual folk religion to speak of but I'd still be surrounded by cucks and immigrants.

Spanish_Empire massacred them easily because they initially didn't have guns or any experience at modern warfare. Later they fared much better but it was too late.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arauco_War

chinatown ,

>didn't have guns
and_cannons.

thier destiny was sealed when they were so many time isolated

I don't understand why some claim chinese would conquer them when by the time chinese contacted them they would probably advanced enough that it would be hard.

>you have to have a good reason other than just for fun.

You mean like two sprawling continents full of rich farmland and natural resources?

no they will never be advance enouth the way eurasian develop and fight each other is waht make the supercontienent develop so fast ,without european chinese persian empires ,history and genetics

It would look like Winnipeg Canada

Ansick baby was post YD you fucking retard.
it was in a leather pouch a mile from the stone tools it was dated from even and still isnt a pre YD Clovis.
The oldest human remains, skulls, tools, art and DNA found on north America are Solutrean.
The oldest sites are on the east coast, not Alaska, not Canada and not the west.
If the Smithsonian Institute supports the Solutrean theory then we all can.
No fucking pollack is going to convince Americans otherwise.
soon as we can load pics I will destroy you with empirical evidence and fact schmuck face.

He's lying. Solutreans landed in the Chesapeake bay area 23,000 years ago