No Touka / Tokyo Ghoul Thread? Here u go

The past 20 minutes without Touka's face on the front page were heartbreaking

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/bQx5L
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Touka will never leglock you

Wish I could smell her scent

Wow we still haven't gotten over this I see

Well, considering how Ishida is most likely going to rush TG, we gotta cherish it while it lasts.

I know that I'll miss TG once its over

Go to the real thread.

Speak for yourself, she might leg lock me.

Meh we get spoilers in 2 days anyway and we had threads for he whole week so I don't really care.

As long as it doesn't come down to waifufags going at each other's throats again I'm fine with it.

If he's really going to rush it how many chapters do we have left? If he pulls a Kubo then this could end in less than 30 chapters but I don't want to believe it.

This could easily go beyond 200 chapters.

I didn't understand something.

What was the point of Arima's and Eto's plan? To have Kaneki become the OEK by killing Arima thus rising ghouls trust & hope on Kaneki and decreasing the humans hope since their symbol of peace died by the hands of a ghoul that betrayed them?

What about the Washuu don't Arima nor Eto care about them? If Arima didn't want Washuu to exist why not just kill Furuta in a way no one would find out?

Also exactly what does Furuta want? And why did he kill his own family?

206 is the minimum I see it having.

Well, most people seem to believe that he will, and honestly, so do I.

He has been killing too many characters lately, plus shitty deaths & offscreen deaths, hell, Eto died offscreen and she was an important character.

I don't necessarily think that what happened in Chapter 125 was rushed because it makes sense for it to happen before the war breaks out but I do feel like he's rushing it.

Ishida has been getting a LOT of hate lately even before chapter 125 and hes probably gotten tired of TG, it's been almost 300 chapters now.

I wish he didn't rush though, as I've said in the previous thread, there's only a couple manga I've rated 10/10 and Berserk is one of them and I honestly believe that if TG:RE remained constant without rushing it could end up being a 10/10 like Berserk.

Ishida has a lot of talent for writing and one of the few writers that actually uses symbolism, while it's only a method of foreshadowing he uses it really well & it makes the TG community much more lively as we speak about the symbolism really often in these threads.

Would rather have Ishida take a month or two off TG and come back with fresh ideas on what exactly he wants to do & how to do it instead of having him rush the end of TG.

>nah, eto didnt died offscreened, if he wants really to rush shit and make a shitty ending after 8 years like you predict, he is just gonna show her in the final chapter writing books again or some shit like that
anyway I still have hope in ishida

It's all gonna be good.

that greentext was shit

replying myself, looks like someone else replied lol, just didnt meant to greentext

Same. I really hope Yoshitoki and Matsuri got offscreened for an actual reason, not just for keks.

Hahahaha kek

The washuu and any hype around them was only for the sake of furuta's character. As furuta was shown to be a washuu and he started making his move, the washuus no longer had a purpose to the story and so Ishida got rid of them quickly.

I suppose that's more likely. Still, he actually showed Matsuri fighting, then the moment Kaiko shows up it's over. Similar situation with Yoshitoki. It just feels off.

Who teach her to do that?

WOW!

When do spoilers usually come out?

It's natural for women to leglock if the dick feels good.

Touka is a clone/copy but we'll only find out 30 chapters from now. Screencap this.

Another loose end
Ishida cant literally end in this arc without making the end of the manga a whole messy shit
newfag OUT

Fuck off

imgur.com/a/bQx5L
Kek. Not NaruSaku or even IchiRuki-tier because they're a minority but close enough.

it's above narusaku tier because you have people sending photos of themselves destroying their manga to the author on their social media account

I love fujo tears.

But it's really embarrassing how bad the western fujos are. They keep throwing wild tantrums and send hate/threats to the author.

Japanese fujos on the other hand don't do shit like this.

DESU, NaruSaku was shit and it was obvious he'd end up with Hinata but IchiHime instead of IchiRuki was god tier cancer from Kubo

>YOU GAVE ME A REASON TO FINALLY KILL MYSELF

wow. but good.

Yeah, I think most of Sup Forums agrees with that. A lot of the screencaps in the IchiRuki Hall of Anal Devastation came from here.

This, hinata's existence made Narusaku impossible to happen, that and the very obvious hints and Sakura being a shit character. Narusaku stood no chance

>go to new thread
>See op waifufagging
>read the actual discusion
>Fucking naruto ships

>See op waifufagging
Where the fuck have you been this past week?

Hi guys I'm new to A

Why are threads with touka on the OP so shit compared to the ones which dont have her like last thread?

You're welcome for the last thread. Toukafag's threads always turn to shit

Appearently Friday evening. Never read them myself so I'm not sure

Yeah, the whole Bleach thing was basically just because of the butthurt itself, not that anyone really liked how it (or really most of the manga's last arc in general) ended.

Fuck off general niggers.

What's your opinion on Urie? I like him. I think he and Amon are the only ones we actually see work out to grow stronger and btfo ghoul fucking shits and I respect that

>The past 20 minutes without Touka's face on the front page were heartbreaking
>Having a good thread
>Heartbreaking
And they say etofags are the worse? holy fuck

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that OP probably wasn't serious about it being heartbreaking.

Pretty sure OP was the triggered same Toukafag who posted first in the last thread given the image file. More than likely was dead serious.

Amon stopped being interesting and relevant right after part1 ended. Although he had some good moments Urie doesn't match up to part1 Amon at all.

They're both boring characters at this point. The only thing I look forward to is Urie confronting Mutsuki about her insanity and Amon confronting Donato.

I wasn't, last thread didn't even have Touka as frontpage image kek, just wrote it to trigger people

I do love Touka tho

>That GameFAGS screenshot in the center
Nigga, are you retarded? If you lurk there, you'd know damn well that guy has been hating the fuck out of Touka and the Kirishits since Cochlea and doesn't like the forced romance out of nowhere.

Other than that, this is gold.

I wasn't serious but yes I was the first poster of last thread & the OP of 2 threads before.

These threads have been far too entertaining for me to stop.

>Entertaining
>people talk about everything and tokyo ghoul, the only shit we talk about tokyoghoul is touka shiperfaging and etowaifufaging
And thats the best thing
The worse is when people post fujo screecaps and sudenly this thread turns into a fucking naruto thread

who even started this shit, it always cracks me up how someone always posts a different yamori picture with his mouth open

Some toukafags are such shit

YES ALMOST THERE user

SOON

I want to ride aurima cock!

Kirishimas can't stop wining.

Post Ui/Hairu and FuruRize pls

I honestly like Eto although I never expected her to even get remotely close to Kaneki.

Eto is really fucking cute though

Ask cochlea chan

Is this the first time we see Kaneki detaching his kagune ?

>You will never ride Touka

>dont read for the past two chapters
>decide to read them both now
>literally riding exploding bicycles off rooftops while wearing full bodysuits and animal masks
>about to drop it right there
>next chapter get sexy touka
guess I will stick with it for a bit longer. I still dont understand why Mutsuki is obsessed with Kaneki though

Fuck off speedreader.

Fuck off

Best boy and best girl

>animal masks
?? Mutsuki is obsessed with Sasaki since he was someone who was always there to support her unconditionally. Almost like a non-rapist parent substitute.

> I still dont understand why Mutsuki is obsessed with Kaneki though

She just fell in love with him because Haise was pretty much the first person who was kind to her but due to her insanity she got obsessed.

First man, at that.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki

We know mutsuki

Ishida just changed his twitter banner to this pic.
The text to go with it

強く 強く生きてゆかなきゃ 雛市/女王蜂

The theme for the next arc might be Kaneki finding a reason to live again.

So his reason to live isn't Touka?

Touka and Toukafags epic BTFO.

Hide said he'd find a reason to live again real soon.

Why are you lying?

I'm not

Yes but it was 2 months ago

He just now updated his banner, idiot. Before it was Eto.

>lying
>we got mutsuki in rue arc before save akira arc which had the yandere mutsuki
>then we got touka and kaneki pic sleeping in save akira arc, this arc is touka and kekneki arc
>next was an eto pic, probably next arc
>now is kekneki full dispair mode

The tweet with the image was done back in April FYI.

>2 months ago
More like two days ago

Considering this status might refer to chapter 125 since it hadn't been released yet in his surroundings.

So the fuck what? "Goodnight Haise" was tweeted a year before the "Goodnight Haise"chapter.

I'm saying the text was relevant when the tweet was made.

The text is relevant to what's going to happen, Toukafag. Just because Kaneki had sex doesn't mean he isn't depressed anymore.

ISHIDAAAA BOOIIIIIIIIIIIII

The status was probably referring to before 125 since it was made in early April. I know people want to be quick on the lel X fanbase BTFO thing, but jesus nigga think for a moment.

Its actually not because tonkafags btfo, we just want tragedy

>jesus nigga think for a moment.
We should say the same to you since you clearly don't know how ishida operates with this stuff

Shut up, tooru

Okay, and Kaneki finding Touka as his reason to live doesn't remove the possibility for tragedy.

Thats a smug eto

Anyways even though I am an etofag and I got hyped as fuck, dont make the toukafag angry or this thread is gonna get fucked