Boku No Hero Academia

This is a japanese bubble.

This is a japanese frog(waifu).

This is a Japanese Dragon and her daughter

This is a BnHA shitposter.

European dragon (japanese)

Could Suneater eat female flesh and grow a pair of tits and a vag?

Post canon ships

He could but he's not a fag.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that.

Suneater would be the perfect fetish fuel for lots of people.
>grow various large animal dicks, horse would be one of the first that comes to mind
>grow literal cowtits
>tentacles

It does

Are they gonna eventually fuck or what

I bet he's been asked this question a bunch of times and that's why he's so scared of people.

If his costume is hair then is his best buckle made from actual teeth?

>all three best girls in one picture

No. A female is still a ningen.

Literally only these two posts are mine, so I want to thank every other Grapefriend in that thread who helped me here.

I like how Kirishima is more worried about Mirio losing his clothes than him going off alone or the wall being a trap

Cute heroes are cute

>it's the same nejire images every thread
i bet her hair is silver

I mean, Lemillion can just zoop-zoop and fall into the ground.

Put Mina on that pic and it's perfect

Needs Lady for the cake factor.

I accidentally stayed up all night making this and I made 7 other versions (different text for each) should I post them or nah?

>tumblrstyle picture
>shitty girls
Checks out.

We are truly the master race!!

He has strange priorities

Thats nice, user. It looks great.

Good shit. Post more

Do you know what is the job of a fucking hero?

>chrischan likes bnha
What does this say about us?

She's perfect no matter what.

Good taste, my man.
Wrong.

>Suneater would be the perfect fetish fuel for lots of people.
>grow various large animal dicks, horse would be one of the first that comes to mind
>grow literal cowtits
>tentacles

Dude could be a literal sex god.

Too bad he's too much of an autist.

Rock Lock's powers better not be "I can turn my fingers into any key to open any door", because that's fucking useless when you have heroes that can just punch the door.

Nice tumblr picture.
Do you have "u r a faggot" version?

>kerokerokerokerokero

Nothing

Kill yourself.

sorta

dekuck when?

Don't reply

who's chrischan?

quads confirm

Are you the one who made pic related?

So what cartoon is this a reference to? The one about that crazy witch chick and her faggy spic friend?

>Has a subpar quirk for being a hero
>Utilizes her costume to actually turn it into a pretty imposing power

I feel this fact is severely under-appreciated. I'm disappointed none of the other students with more non combative quirks haven't done similar.

Reminder Bakugou will die a sad virgin. Say it with me.
>NUMBER TWO! NUMBER TWO! NUMBER TWO!

Gravity Falls.

How much time does impeding a police investigation by trying to fight/kill cops and heroes get you?

Kaminari

yes

Sonicfag who had autistic freakouts and posted in his blog detailing his "adventures", he kinda stopped being relevant for a few years but back in the early 2010's he was the poster chuld of autism.

hell there's even an wiki for him

>I'm disappointed none of the other students with more non combative quirks haven't done similar.
Because you are a speedreader probably. All costumes are made to enhance their Quirks in some way. It is not just about power output.

about 3 minutes and 50 seconds.

I'm gonna dive into the devinatart and tumblr to find some cringe for your amusement

Let's start this ride

>Name: Ari Ek (first name, surname)
>Nickname: Ekkun
>Gender + pronouns: Agender | They/Them or He/Him

Looks like that one Anbu fron Nurudo

What's the quirk?

No dont.

That's the /out/ + /x/ hybrid about those twins that live in the woods with their grandpa and fight a flying demon triangle, right?

Bnha is the new Sonic.

Please go back and stay there

and that's it

Now that we are talking about this, do Kirishima's sleeves actually do something?

BNHA universe vs OPM universe (no saitama), who wins?

It's too late, you can't stop the ride now

Fuck off reddit

that's the one

>Noncombative

Most of the others already had pretty combat ready quirks, they just enhanced them. So far she's the only one who has significantly weaponized an otherwise "support" level quirk.

Imagine if Uraraka played around with her zero-G with projectiles or something. Creative shit like that.

I bet the reason no Grapebros been posting at the start of the week is pure Kino season 3 that started Sunday (that includes me). Proof that Grapefriends have superior taste in everything. Meanwhile, Bakufujos/Jiroufujos/Miriofag would all get lynched if their inferior brains tried to comprehend it - just like they can't understand Mineta.

>Jiroufag
>shitposting speed reader
Not surprised, and probably a fujoshit to.

They were added during the special move period so yes they should.

good shit

Good job, user. I saved all of these and will now use them to shitpost for the next couple months.

I already regret making a new thread

Yup.
Comfy as fuck actually

that was what they were intended for

Nice

>fujoshit
But Jiro is a girl and fujoshi don't like girls.

WE
>Name: A'Bioye
>age: 15
>Birthplace: Africa
>ability: posses all the skills of a tiger, such as speed, strength, stealth and maneuverability
>Bio: A'Bioye started off in Boku no heroes Academia as an antagonist who broke into museums to steal ancient artifacts. He hit up many museums during his time their and fought off anyone who stood in his way. Word got around to Deku and some of the other young heroes of UA, so they decided to take him on and bring him to justice. Once they caught up to him, they were no ready for what A'Bioye was capable of. He was able to take on all of them (Deku, Kacchan, Kirishima, Iida, and Todoroki) by himself with his own skills. When they finally were able to the best of him, they interrogated him as to why he was stealing certain artifacts from the museums, and he simply answered that they were the ones who stole them from his homeland in Africa many years ago, and that he was the only one brave enough to walk into enemy territory to retrieve them. He breaks down even more facts on how his homeland was hit numerous times and that he, along side with his many other allies would take back what was stolen from them. After answering them he broke free from their grasps and escape. He made many more appearances around the city, mostly to observe how Deku's world works. Deku might see this as normal, but A'Bioye, seeing over 80% of the population with powers is kind of unique to him. I've change about about his enrollment, A'Bioye is at this point, NOT a student of UA.

dude, UNLESS something happens all threads will be shipping or shitposts

A

She acts as a fujo in Smash.

>self inserts into Todo's girlfriend

This has to be from back in his edge-phase. He's way too uninteresting for anyone to bother now.

>that name
>those trips

>new Nejire art

>mineta
>this tall
> E V E R