youtube.com/watch?v=Ggwo_31LFfo

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hJgrY
youtube.com/watch?v=2BmuPUiYAX8
youtu.be/0rwnIqRl4gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i have no idea but he should commit suicide/be murdered

why don't we murder people?

Because we could be caught and sent to prison.

no money for assassins

hi fbi nsa cia ect

>it will be fun to see people in hard-hit areas get back to work with jobs that can support a family
Is he, dare I say it, /ourfaggot/

Is he's saying Americans are getting jobs?

This is the only reason.

archive.is/hJgrY
>companies are hiring people with criminal records, disabilities or prolonged bouts of joblessness.
>there are signs of wage growth starting to show
>companies are hiring straight out of prisons because they need workers
>increase in postings open to people without experience.
>unemployment rates have fallen sharply in recent years for people with disabilities or without a high school diploma
>participation rate for workers aged 25 to 54 hit a seven-year high in December.
>unemployment for African-Americans fell to 6.8 percent in November, the lowest rate on record
>warehouse workers: “If someone applies for a job and you don’t get to them within 24 hours, that person will already have taken another job.”
>household incomes have risen rapidly in the past two years, with the strongest gains coming for those in the poorest families.
>more people switching jobs, and getting bigger bumps in pay for doing so.

End result = Trumps black support doubled since election, soyboys look even more out of touch

He means that he is a huge faggot, and his face should be raped.

Are there even any threads left on Sup Forums that aren't slide threads? Pulling up a tweet from 2016 is retarded. Here's a sage to piss in the wind

>What did he mean by this?
He meant "I'm an ignorant cuck and I need a large black man to step on my balls".

Haha

I already live in a factory 7 days a week repairing machines.

>Literally in coal and steel country
Sure is horrible with these $30+ hr union jobs with 5k a month pensions. The worst part is I only have to work like 7 months out of the year. If only I was a soyboy I could get a job at gamestop.

Because there is no right to single combat.

he threatens you user

the fags who like tim and eric show are same fedora flaggots who watch richard and mortimer

⢁⢁⢁⢁⢁⢁⢁⢁⢠⣤⣤⣀
⢁⢁⢁⢁⢁⢁⣰⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀
⢁⢁⢁⢁⢁⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀
⢁⢁⢁⢁⢰⠿⣿⣿⠏⠟⠉⠻⣿⣿⣧
⢁⢁⢁⢁⣸⢁⢻⠕⢄⠒⢁⢁⢝⣿⡿
⢁⢁⢁⣴⣿⣠⠋⠄⢁⠷⢦⢁⢨⣿⡷
⢁⣴⣴⣿⣿⡏⢁⢁⢁⢁⠐⡸⣻⣿⡏
⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡇⣀⢢⡈⢢⢽⣿⡟
⡿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡇⢁⣺⣿⣾⡟
⣿⣿⣟⢿⣿⣛⣿⣧⣀⣹⣿⡿
⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⠟
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⠅
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⡀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡶⣷⣦⣤⣄⣴⣶⠮⢖⡚⠆⢁⢁⢁⡀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣥⣎⡉⠁⢁⢀⣰⣿⢗⣦
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣾⣿⣿⡯⢄
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠁⢁⠉⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢁⣹⣿⡉⠃
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⢁⢁⢁⢁⢁⢁⠈⠙⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠉⠉⠁⠈⠇
⣿⣿⣿⠏⢁⢁⢁⢁⢁⢁⢁⢁⢁⢁⢁⢁⢁⠈⠉⠉⠁
⣿⡿⠁

Aren't unions just havens for communist/pinko scum though? Nice integer btw

Trump is the one creating coal and steel jobs

Another one of these idiots that think just because a job involves manual labour that it somehow equates to poor pay.

This.
>hurr you rural retards could have been baristas but you fucked up and now you have a trade skill and a career lmao miss me with your bullshit next elections tho

>out of touch
Out of time

I'm glad he came around on the boomin economy

Modern mines and steel mills are bretty gud desu senpai.

He's calling us neet faggots.
>feelsbadman.jpg

watch the vid

>Out of time
out of my head when you're not around

Will the pay be good?

> unironically wants NEETs to become wagecucks as a taste of their own medicine
> also unironically wants NEETs to get NEETbux for being NEETs who post on an anime board all day

what did Agent Decker mean by this?

Joke's on him, I'd love a good paying job in a steel factory. Bring it within an hour's drive.

>what did he mean by this
Commies always wanted dissenters to slave away for them (and regular citizens too).
CIA go away. If Sup Forums throws the first murder punch we'll be branded as criminals by the fence sitting normies.

little does this guy know NEET pepe troll fuckers run the crypto economy and will inherit the world

>Gainful employment is bad
The eternal neet at work

>haha you rustbelt autists don't want $25hr + benefits + upward mobility
>le hahaha
>checkmate drmphff

degrading a man for working hard is why these people will never be in touch
they still don't understand how trump won their arrogance is unbelievable

>household incomes have risen rapidly in the past two years
>two years
Confirmed, drumpf's success is actually King Obama's.

That's rather classist

Blue collar jobs are coming back boys.

He means smug liberal "actual production is for losers"
Why don't you get a real job writing op-eds about gender studies breakthroughs user

He's pissed, because lower skilled Americans might actually be able to get good paying factory jobs, in THEIR OWN COUNTRY. How DARE they, those fucking scumbags.

G L O _ I N T_E D A _ _ C I A N I _ _ E_
>U,Q,M,P,X,V,

I'm an anime Pepe troll who worked in an underground coal mine IRL AMA

how does one get good with a 4lb hammer?

says a faggot who's probably never lifted anything that's heavier than a dildo. Is physical work scary to these people or something?

Is pay good?

pissed off because we like sam
mad cuz trump is making jobs
wants to see everyone at those jobs so we dont make him cry so much on the internwebs

Hello CIA/FBI/False flagger shill

It was good but the whole coal industry went to shit around 2014 when thermal coal prices crashed due to over-investment in the natural gas sector; for the first time in history it became cheaper to make electricity with gas than coal.

The US coal industry was hit even harder than the Aussie one due to Obama's regulations which honestly I don't know the details of.

This faggot works in jew media world. And all he's ever produced is faggotry

>Steel Mills & Coal Mines
>$20+ dollars per hour

Fucking happily.

That wasn't a tool I used much but boy were those things expensive. Since you don't want steel on steel contact for safety reasons (spark+gas or dust = boom) they were made out of some special bronze alloy, they were about $200US IIRC.

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!

He's a real commie, gonna put us to work in the camps when the cucks take control.

>Isn't it great how well blacks are doing! (puts on maga hat)

what is/was your line of work and how long were you working in the mines for?

>haha way to get jobs you fucking suburban retards

I'm trying to get a job at a coal mine but nobody is hiring level 1 apprentices'

t. glow in the dark silly putty cia nigger

because it's easier to just catalog and display their hypocrisy and stupidity such that their fragile public avatar is destroyed.

Nice alphabet bait, btw. Too bad it will only work on underaged types that shouldn't be here anyway. Can you unfuck image posting please? it's not going to help your cause.

Go away FBI. Take these china and ascii art bots with you.

Wareheim was the funnier one
>in all fields

>mfw my grandpa worked at a steel mill and was able to send his kids to college and buy a house for each kid and himself and retire comfy

I see nothing wrong with this 3bh

what's your trade?

Because it's better to meme them to defeat, CIA nigger

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Tim and Eric Awesome Show, great job! The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Tim's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Tim and Eric truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Tim's existential catchphrase "Spaghett," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Tim Heidecker's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Tim and Eric Uncle Muscle tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Personally, I'd be happy to earn an American wage working in one of President Trump's new factories. I could afford a Dodge Challenger and maybe even a qt Mexican wife!

MAGA

Surely we can get some Mexican guy with bitcoins.

>tfw already working in a steel foundry

I mean, it sucks considering how dirty I am after work but the work is excellent. Fulfilling work like this is hard to come by often and it makes you feel like you are a god among men.

These losers are just projecting their own insecurities about not wanting to hurt a finger or get a cut or some other stupid shit. I wonder what they would say if they found out that children use to do my job during the Industrial revolution.

electrical

>shitposting about people who keep the infrastructure running
what a retarded fag

Why would we do it when we can just give the illegal aliens those jobs? Isn't that how the argument goes? We need illegals because they do all the work nobody else wants to do.

Fellow electrical dick reporting in. Shit's comfy.

what makes your work fulfilling? Is it the satisfaction you get when you make a finished product?

I did work in a steel factory...

do my sponsorship papers and hire me for an apprenticeship please
ill bring in coffee every morning

Tim Heidecker hasn't heard of OSHA

Gotta BTFO of the steel workers of America union first desu

Hi FBI
Where'd all those text messages go?

they've been going for the aggrobaits quite a bit lately i've noticed. wonder what untrue flag type theatrics are planned

If I could man. We really need people but aren't finding much, we build boats in WA in the san juan island area.
Last dude we got couldn't even drill a straight hole.
>Is it the satisfaction you get when you make a finished product?
That's a large part of it for me. Nothing like seeing a years-long project finally come together, everything working just as it should. Nice sense of accomplishment.

⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣀⣤⣄
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣼⣾⣿⣟⣿⣿⣷⣆
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠸⠟⠛⠛⢻⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿⣧
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢰⣿⢵⣼⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢠⣶⢄⣾⣗⣴⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠘⢰⢯⠛⠓⠛⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⠁⠁⠁⠁⡀⠉⠁⠁⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠁
⠁⠁⠁⣀⣀⣀⣀⣠⣷⠁⠁⠁⠠⣀⡀⡘⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠈⣛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠁⠁⢷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟
⠁⠁⠁⣾⡮⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⢩⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏
⢀⡿⣠⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣤⣄⡀
⠸⠇⢁⡴⢛⣹⣿⣿⣿⠇⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⢄⡀
⠁⢐⡏⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠉⠁⠁⠁⠹⠷⣄
⠁⠁⠁⠛⢛⣿⡟⠛⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠿⣿⣿⡁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠈⠸⣿⣄
⠁⠁⠁⠈⢿⣿⡅⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢠⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠋⠁⠁⠈⠚⠏⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⡆
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠸⡟⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⣠⣿⣿⡟⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⣠⣴⣄⠁⠁⠘⣿⣿⡄
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠸⠇⠁⠁⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⡗⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠁⠁⠘⣿⣿⡆

i dont understand the tweet, is he saying people shouldnt do that?

Leftists are obsessed with these "jobs no one wants" because they are lilly soft and never had a hard job in their life. Upper class liberals go straight from the dorm room to the cubicle office job. Blacks go straight from the hood to public welfare. No liberals are willing to do hard jobs.

Middle America already does hard jobs. Leftists are so clueless that they think no one would want to work in a steel mill.

I'm about to graduate as a civil engineer and am torn between working in construction managing a site or working in an office doing design.

Doing the hard yards on site and seeing a project be completed would probably bring satisfaction like no other

I'm only 12 hour drive away and I would be there in a heart beat. Shill to your owner to hire Canadian immigrants

>bowlofhotalphabetsoup.avi

Whats wrong with working a job that makes decent money?

This

I've been marching my ass into a sweaty factory for 14 years now.

>So out of touch that the concept of people wanting a grueling yet well paying mining or industrial job is incomprehensible to them.

So because this bleeding pussy is too fragile to work in a mine he assumes that no one will be willing to do hard work in an economy where most jobs have been replaced by automation or out sourcing?

Why does he glow?

T. Soyboy

Why did white men lost the will to fight for their interests?

He's telling you he's irrelevant now, and that we should press F to pay respects to a dead "comedian" who was never actually funny to begin with.

I wish the ghost of Andy Kaufman would haunt the fuck out of Heidecker for stealing his shit.

Liberty, rule of law, Christianity, tradition, honor....

WEW lad

Removing Sup Forums's image-reply capabilities is a red line. I trust these capabilities will be restored as the rest of the Fedr Govrt returns to normal business. Otherwise, I have no choice but to conclude that free speech is being killed by inches. To ensure freedom, it will be time to share REDPILL infographics in real life.

I hope everyone else has air-gapped their REDPILL folder so that they may print and post as needed.

> First, they came for the Daily Sturmir, and I did not speak out, because I was not a

> Then, they came for the pleeddit and Fakebook news, and I did not speak out, because I was not a sheeple.

> Then, they came for Sup Forums, and there was no one left to speak out for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=2BmuPUiYAX8

>this faggot thinks you go down in the hole

they knocked down the timber and started strip mining a long time ago you fucking idiot. driving a pit haul truck makes you fucking bank.

>steel factories

It isn't Krupp in the 1880's anymore.

can't tell if shill or shitpost, the bait is too obvious, but who knows shills can be pretty retarded

GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGER

B-but im a welder is that close enough?

youtu.be/0rwnIqRl4gc

Assassins don't work for jars of pee.

>he's butt hurt his buddy is slaughtering pussy while he's locked down with a hag.