Interracial Couples | Black and Indian

Hey Sup Forums

I'm a poo-leaf with a black grillfriend.
Ama

Other urls found in this thread:

timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/science/genetics/article6846424.ece
youtube.com/watch?v=GT-Of4s9N5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy shit that's disgusting
I hope you flush your 85-tier offspring.

T-thanks y-you too

Test (OP)

As long as your happy. I date white women pajeet power

What do your parents think? Aren’t you supposed have an arranged marriage?
Are any of her family or associates scary? Drugs guns jail rap music etc?
What do the two of you do for work?

I personally don't have a racial preference in terms of fucking. I've dated grills from bretty much all races.
Blacks suck dick like you wouldn't believe.

good god i can only imagine how bad the two of you smell

were the brown nipples hard to look at without gagging at first? oh wait, nevermind.

>*dry humps your path*

Its OK, OP.
I don't want to fuck either one of you.
Be happy together.

Freeze to death.

>What do your parents think?
I haven't told my parents. To their knowledge, I'm a kissless virgin (desu they're not dumb; there's no way they're ignorant to the fact that a westernized pajeet like me would be busting all types of nuts).
>Aren't you supposed to have an arranged marriage?
My parents are indifferent to whether I get arranged married or not. Actually, I think they want me to find a girl on my own. Regardless, I'm not marrying this bitch for sure. It's just a ting for now. Only requirements in terms of race, from my mom are: Not black, has to be Muslim (I'm from a muslim family btw), and over 5'6"
>Are any of her family associates scary?
I haven't met all of them, however the ones I have met have been regular people.
>drugs, guns blah blah
Both her parents are engineers (like mine), and no known drug dealers, incarcerated ppl. I think her 16 yo brother wants to be a rapper tho. Tried to make me listen to his mixtape.
>work?
We're both students still. My major is Biomedical Engineering, while her is psychology

Have you ever heard of the Sri Argala Stotram?

I once saw a man dry hump a poor woman in India on the street. He would sneak behind her, and then just hump her as hard as possible. I called the cops, he was arrested
I was 10

Why do you hate your children so much?

Cursing them with Negroid genes is arguably worse than getting their foreskin snipped by the Jewish doctor.

Nah yo

I'm not having children with this ting for sure yet, damn

Also, I'm muslim, so my children are probably going to have their foreskins snipped as well.

Trini? Niki Minaj is poo + nig.

Do you poo in the Canaloo?

>leaf

Ahh, now it all makes sense. I'm a burger Sikh, and my father would skin me alive for coming near a nigress.

I think her family is descended from the Jamaicans from Nova Scotia, while I'm pajeet, so kinda

Bramladesh will be scorched earth soon my poo coloured friend.

Refer to previous replies. I didn't tell them. One of the few conditions for marrying are ABSOLUTELY NO BLACKS, but I'm not getting married to this ting for sure

I live in Milton, my nigerino

traitor poo

Hey man, I'm just tryna bust some nuts, and get some succ

well mate, if ye love each other then stay together. its that simple

D-d-don't c-c-care...?

That's surprisingly rare for Sup Forums

Umm your the same race. Nigger

Sessprad?

What?

*you're

Ur an asshole, grammar nazi dis be /pol not reddit.
You got to go back

disgusting

Is it good if all the minorities race mix with each other? Having the non-whites composed of an indentity-less mass would make them easier to control than if they still maintained their indentity

You should break up with her and let her find a good black man you filthy race mixer

I honestly couldn't care less what other people (of my race, or any other race) do. I'll fuck every single race of girl on the planet and there's nothing you can do about it. You will be at a 7/11 after getting drunk, and you'll catch a half mestizo kid that looks just like me. I will ensure the survival of my dna, as my seed will pass on regardless of which race survives the test of time. I will make each woman I impregnate sign a form which won't require me to take care of the child. I will spray my load all over the Earth.
I will then settle with a nice 9/10 syrian broad with wide hips, big tits and a fat ass. I will have 5 children with her, 3 boys, 2 girls, and take care of them to the best of my ability and beyond. I will die in peace, knowing that my dna will reach the future. If aliens come and visit us, I will impregnate those space niggers as well.

NO RACE SHALL EXIST WITHOUT MY SEED BEING PLANTED WITHIN IT

>reddit
Fuck is that? I've never been on any website other than fortune on the intardnets

So you're a neet eh? Them sound like the big dreams of a cavedweller.

I'm going to be emperor of the earth AND the moon btw. Mars is not mine, I dont want it.

I WILL impregnate your cousin (and my own)

I'm not a NEET per se, however, I do own certain shitcoins

All good, I'll impregnate yours and we'll be cousins or brothers then. We can go drinking on weekends and you can maybe help me run parts of the earth when i'm emperor

Man we'll have so many little fuckers around to build a new world it will be glorious

We will enslave the japs, and malnourish them, so we can use them for labour and as fleshlights

>ama

why? shitskin x nigger = i don't care

not really interracial
Poo's are like 39% nigger
timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/science/genetics/article6846424.ece

youtube.com/watch?v=GT-Of4s9N5I