"President Miller" - MASSIVE campaign to fire Miller ramping up right now

Google "President Miller" and look at shit like this:

thedailybeast.com/president-millers-shutdown-yes-republicans-will-be-blamedand-they-should-be

Look at the articles flying out on libshit media. Same shit they pulled before to make Trump jealous and get people fired in the admin. They want Miller out before they pull another shutdown in 2 weeks.

I hope Trump doesn't fall for this shit.....

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/donald-trump-john-kelly-ivanka-787381
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY
cnn.com/2018/01/22/opinions/immigration-stephen-miller-begala/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anothe JOO

I wish I could work for him
info analysis of something

that would be the end
but the main idea is that these retards don't understand that there are probably 100-150 million people in this country who support this well-minded jewish fella
and when push comes to shove they'd have to eliminate the electoral college just to suppress this group

remember when Bannon was the puppet master? now its Miller. these fucking people.

Somehow I think Trump is aware how the media works lol

Yikes. Why are anti-Trumpers so antisemitic?

That article was from 2 days ago, but now the shutdown's already over because everyone rightfully blamed the Democrats for putting illegals first, and they had to give in. Rick Wilson fails again.

They tried the same shit with bannon, but the difference is that miller actually support trump and isn't a con man.

I doubt Miller's going anywhere unless they find some way to drag him into a few too many hearings over laundering some rugs or something equally retarded. Bannon sort of had his own side apparatus going while Miller seemingly is completely tied to the WH.

>I hope Trump doesn't fall for this shit.....

He's already retarded enough to get jealous of John Kelly. John Kelly is next, btw.

newsweek.com/donald-trump-john-kelly-ivanka-787381

Do they honestly think they can manipulate Trump? These people are really fucking stupid. They are quite literally drinking their own kool aid.

Did they not fucking see his campaign before Miller and Sessions got on board? It was a one man Shoah.

(Is it considered literally or figuratively when the phrase is a psychological tactic derived from poisoning kool aid?)

>RICK WILSON
hah

Democrats already caved and in the process took all the blame, two days and this article already aged poorly.

WE HAVE TO PUSH THIS!!!

I hope they don't cave on Miller. They should have never caved on any of the people who got fired. Who cares if it triggers the shitlibs and normibes?

miller is our heeb

Except it's actually a great thing if Miller is the main guy influencing Trump.

This is actually good news. If (((those folks))) are trying to do a media hit on Miller, it means he is quite a bit more effective than it seems on the surface. Let's lend some chaos energy to Jewish Goebbels.

>according to a Republican familiar with the conversation
Stop trusting unnamed "sources," the media can and does make up whatever they want by simply hiding behind them.

OYYYY VEYYYYY

you fucking gay nerd jew

stephen gtfo off pol and go back to r9k fag

your dad knows about the rent boys you have over to that condo he bought you in dc...

fucking stupid jew

OYYYY VEYYYYY

miller backstabbed everyone so far on jared soros orders

he needs to get the fuck out and stop pretending

just sit on pol and interact with his shills and you’ll be working for him

sage

backstabbing leaker ya we know

except it’s not and he’s not ...

ask yourself who influences the trump jews and the answer is some rabbi

gtfo kike

no he’s not he’s a jew

Dude it's like a Meme Template to them. They did the same thing with Bush, claiming Cheney was the REAL president and or The Oil Industry was the REAL decision maker, etc etc...

It's liberal cognitive dissonance to project a shadowry puppet master to keep up their own
media manufactured, self-serving hate and distrust for the person they're told not to like. Funny how Obama or any democrat magically never has a puppet master in their eyes, like it's only applicable to the people they don't like.

or maybe being a backstabbing leaking shit is finally catching up to the closet homo kike slumlord nazi larper

You saged and then bumped the thread immediately.

Well, you have Flynn, Gorka, and Bannon, and he got rid of them at his daughters behest. Maybe this one'll be different because he's a kike himself, however I doubt the kike class will allow us even a Hebrew sympathetic to our a cause. I give him just a few months after this is all forgotten.

ha ya and i bet your fag jew ass retweets fake news from fake unnamed sources by thernokike on the daily

Fuck these kikes. Miller stays.

Dude if I was President and some journo said "an unnamed source familiar with President user said" I'd just start ratting off stuff like "An unnamed source familiar with Journo says Journo is a child molesting pedophile! I mean, unnamed 'source's are always right, huh?

Miller is writing Trump's State of the Union speech. He's not going anywhere faggots. Miller defended Trump and prevented him from falling into an amnesty trap that would have made defeat in November certain.

They are mad he's blocking DACA and the DREAM act. Miller is the main thing standing in the way... so the dems are attacking him to try to turn the president against him. Defend Miller, because he's right. If they make a deal on DACA and DREAM act then kiss Trump goodbye forever.

/ourjew/

Miller is /ourjew/

THIS they literally said Kelly was an amnesty shill then that same day bitched about how he approved of Trump deporting DACA faggots

I dont think you can get in trouble for cleaning your rugs.

>Miller is writing Trump's State of the Union speech.

Really?

>giving Rick Wilson views
You should be ashamed. He's nothing but a washed up retard whose opinions are irrelevant.

Yes, get your popcorn ready. The amnesty side will be publicly shamed for putting illegal aliens above American citizens. Trump isn't letting this slide.

Miller is a fucking badass. You have to be a badass if you start fighting your fucking hairline in high school. No fucks given, on TV just slaughtering fools like he ran out of bubblegum. Hell yea!

miller is a real dude and has zero interest in anything other than BTFO'ing immigrants. I love this fucking guy and there's nothing the cuck media can do to stop him.

Excellent. Reinforce all the wedge issues that were either explicit or implicit in the shutdown, because voters forget.

You sound like an insider, user. Anything else you can tell us?

Trump understands leverage and knows how to wield it to maximum effect. After the State of the Union speech , we're getting the wall and more.

Right on.

Our Jew

lol retarded shills

He's the best guy in the administration right now. We can't let Them take him down!

trump isnt stupid enough to fall for msm games

This

Miller is a good man. He has been fighting the good fight since most of you all were in Kindergarten. He was being threatened with expulsion from high school and threatened daily for his views at a Commiefornia high school when he was just a kid while you all were shitting in your diapers. Miller is where he is now because he told himself everyday for 20 years that he would one day be where he is now.

wa wa wa

The dailybeast is owned by chelsea

>They did the same thing with Bush, claiming Cheney was the REAL president and or The Oil Industry was the REAL decision maker, etc etc...
Because it was true.

hes our godamn jew and they have no right to harm him

fucking leftists

lel I just got done reading this samethread from this morning. Pretty intense anti-Miller shilling with the usual utter lack of understanding of how to agitate Sup Forums. Pretty funny.

wow we can have a white president and a black president but not a jewish president? wow thats antisemitic

#hashtag

Leave my Jew Goebbels alone!

Literally /ourjew/

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY

Miller is not going anywhere sweetie.

I wish they'd send a surprise Miller to do the occasional WH press conference. He probably couldn't really run the show regularly the way Sarah can, but he's been pretty good when he shows up.

Same if every once in a blue moon Trump walked out and did it himself and called all the reporters names and gave us fresh memes.

And it was General Kelly for a while, who is now a hardcore white nationalist but used to be the pro-DACA cuck.

>Miller is writing Trump's State of the Union speech.
Gibs me dat, I want it noooooowwwwww....

They've tried this with Kelly too. Miller the Red Piller is OG Trump stock; he was there at the rallies and he's literally /oneofus/ - he is the most dangerous kind of Jew: the self-hating one

He's the Taylor Swift of the Trump administration!

Jesus Christ it’s true

cnn.com/2018/01/22/opinions/immigration-stephen-miller-begala/index.html

He's basically Roy Cohn.

They know he's Jewish , and so they can't go directly to their nazi/scary white man narrative. They don't know what to do

only kikes and leftists use the "JOO" meme

>literally thinking ALL jews are evil
no way its probably Jews who will fix this shit, i bet Bibi is on our side secretly

That’d be great. Miller has a fantastic apathetic demeanor as he maintains while wrecking journalists that seems to really trigger them.

He should use his Jewish privilege to call out CNN for being run by kikes

Only if he does you can trust him

>100 million- 150 million
>Trump only got about 63 million votes

Where are you getting that rediculous number from? Your ass?

>mfw he falls for it every time, and you all still revere him even though he's a gullible twat