Yes daddy!

bump

fuck off shill

MS-13 DIDN'T KILL SETH RICH.

MOSSAD DID.

>MS -13 used to perform the hit

You fuckin retards will by anything.

1. "Perform the hit" is not the vernacular that would be used in a DOJ MEMO

2. You think the highest levels of "shadow government" are gonna use gang-bangin beaners for political assassinations? Top kek

>At the time of the breach
at the time of the breach
>At the time of the breach
at the time of the breach

I’m all trump, but this is bullshit....

>At the time of the breach, [...] at the time of the breach.

Yeah sounds very credible.

the real memo is a 4 page document, fuck off

It's possible but ms-13 would be a better choice. after all they are just criminals so if they got caught in the act it would have just been written off as gang violence.

Wrong. Brennan asked Mossad to kill him.

Kek's chaos magick has spread too fast. I don't understand what's happening anywhere anymore. Sup Forums is divided, who do I trust

At the time of the breach where was Seth Rich employed at the time of the breach? The memo is unclear.

because it's fake and gay disinfo u fool

឴ ឴
឴ ឴
឴ ឴
឴ ឴
឴ ឴

឴ ឴
឴ ឴
឴ ឴
឴ ឴
឴ ឴

>trusting anything on Sup Forums
OP is faggot and only discredits any legitimate inquery into Seth Rich and the deep state's silent coup.

Hitler.

yourself. faggot.

If this was real it would be stamped top secret top and bottom. It also reads like a pol fanfic. Those two points lead me to believe this is a fake larp possibly to muddy the waters / obscure the real memo.

Fuck off schlomo, no way that would get outsourced to those kikes. Where did the (((mossad))) meme come from? Aside from cross dressing in the 70's to canoe some terrorists, they haven't done shit in years.
>inb4 dubai
Guess again kiddos. No one does their own dirty work anymore.

oh yeah I sure believe this, 100%

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

why the fuck would such a damaging and vital document be classified FOUO?

Bullshit article meant to mislead.

MS-13 work for hillary and Obama, they go way back, the two people who killed Seth where killed within the hour of killing Seth.

8ch is down

Something big is happening. What the fuck is going on.

Faker and gayer than Anderson Cooper.

What is with all these fakes popping up that have deliberate JPEG artifacting to try and make it look legitimate?

Dxx
youtu.be/yw2oHCwYUkM

>muh unimportant memo

Because they're stupid Q LARP faggots and they need to feel important like they're somehow saving the world.

Plausible deniability. Ever heard that term before?

>1. "Perform the hit" is not the vernacular that would be used in a DOJ MEMO
You forgot to address this one... Why the fuck would "they" be tying in Seth Rich to all of this? It's like a hoax within a hoax... By discrediting the Seth Rich theory with blatantly fake writing, they want to prevent libs from getting redpilled, which means (((they))) are getting more desperate by the hour. I expect a "nuclear war" soon.

>OH NO SOMETHING BIG IS HAPPENING!
>MUH 8CH!!!!
You boomers are so fucking stupid. You've never heard of server issues before?

Look at your behavior. You are aggressive antagonistic incoherent and saying nothing of value. You're a shill and your day is about to come. You won't be able to run.

> Cloudflare seems to be having some minor outages today. If a page fails to load, just refresh your browser and it should work.

you're a shill.

>s-s-s-SHILL!!!
Never change, boomer.
>YOUR DAY WILL COME!
Sure. I'll give about as much truth to what you're saying as I'll give to Trump locking Hillary up. Which is zero.
I meant to ask, how is AARP? My grandpappy is interested in joining.

Proof? No? Neck yourself, boomie.

Guys, I think Gowdy was trying to tell us something in morse code with his blinking. Just after the Obama soundbite, while the other guy is talking. Skip to about 4:40.
Can we get some anons looking into this, I'm having a hard time decoding this.
youtu.be/X1mM4-l4n5E?t=5m43s

>A US Congressman is trying to communicate with a bunch of boomers through morse code!
The delusion is strong with this one.

>At the time of the breach, Mr. Rich was employed by the Democratic National Committee at the time of the breach.

skeptical.jpeg

Calm down. There's nothing you can do from stopping this. You know you're fucked.

The memo is fake as fuck no matter how many times it gets posted. It's so dumb.
Devin Nunes would not be using DOJ letterhead. Stop circulating garbage. This is PGG all over again

No retard. This shit was a MSM outlet interview. We don't know who he was trying to talk to but it might be good to know what he was blinking out in code.

To stop this*

cryptome.org/2017/09/eo13810.pdf

This one is real, and we have amny more, I think their collapse it's genuine, they really have no clue how mass media works in the current world.

>.pdf
No

>2017/09
nice

that's who irish flag posters want you to think you're talking to
but in reality you're talking to some mick passed out in a bathroom stall with their pants down