The New Colony Minervae

"The family is a haven in a heartless world" - Christopher Lasch
Our world has grown cruel, our way of life is threatened, and our nation is staring into hard times.
Fear not! The white man is no stranger to hard times, as our ancestors proved by the conquering of themselves, and the land they were destined to take.
Like the men before us, we will carry our traditions, our culture and our race once again to the frontiers of manhood.
It is slothfulness and complacency that has lead us astray, but this divine task is in our blood. Join us in Maine to not only preserve what is ours but to rekindle the flame of our forefathers and pioneer the revival of our People!

If you wish to join the Colony, join us here:5T5PBAD
We intend to go to Maine, start our families, and take control of the county. We will not separate from the government, but instead we will reform it from within. We already have people on the ground in Maine. Join us; save your children, your family, your Nation.

Bump

>Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

>tfw triggered for not getting an obligatory thank you
Nah Sup Forums's great.

What's the deal with this "colony"?

>sign of antichrist spirit
>"And because iniquity hath abounded, the charity of many shall grow cold."
>[Matthew 24:12]

> he believes the words of a sand kike on a stick

tsk tsk tsk

bomp

Just what has been stated in the thread, we intend to start a Colony in Maine.

Would you please explain what you mean by this?

>Our world has grown cruel
This made me think of this
The charity of many has grown cold.

1. Manifesto of First Colony

I. To develop a settlement or town in the state of Maine, in which one can live self-sufficiently, to make necessary the primeval mastery of our genomic heritage.

II. To preserve and uphold the ideals of traditionalism and Western civilization.

III. To establish a community of self-determined individuals bound by the cardinal virtues of man, and by their consanguinity in Western Heritage.

Interesting get.

takingtheopinonsofaleaf.jpg
Go somewhere else, JIDF

What is the Purpose of this Server?
This Server is Established to form a Right Wing Colony, to build an Honor Group, to engage in political Activism, to Propagate the Ideas of the new Right and espouse Traditional Right Wing beliefs onto the general Public, and for the Improvement of the Individual.

>bound by the cardinal virtues of man
Which are?

I suppose it has, however what we intend to do is not be uncharitable, but instead to be the creators of a bastion of knowledge, truth, and goodness. This starts with a Colony and if done right, hopefully we will spread our values outside of ourselves.

From Jack Donovan's The Way of Men.

Honor, Courage, Mastery, and Strength.

This is a great idea, and though I can't join you, I send you my best good wishes for your success.

You can still join and lend aid.

Thank you for your best wishes user, take care.

These are virtues which can be interpreted in various ways.
You say you're about traditionalism and Western civilization, so why aren't you propagating the cardinal virtues that built Western civilization?
>prudence, temperance, fortitude, justice
Which are implemented via the three theological virtues
>faith, hope, charity

Great Post user. The virtues of man are explained in the book.

We are propagating those Western virtues. You asked me only to expound on the Virtues of Man. The Virtues of Western Civilization are different and you make a case for the what I would consider to be those virtues. Congratulations.

We do support and hold those virtues as well user, however we wish to create a strong honor group, this requires the virtues from The Way of Men to be encouraged highly, especially Honor which in many ways is equivalent to Justice.

Never heard of Jack Donovan. A quick search rendered several links.
Is this some neo-pagan revival of primitive tribalism? Serious question.

lil pump

We are Christians and we’re not primitive tribalists.

No, we are Orthodox Christians and we also have no intention of being primitive in any way.

We read one of his books to establish a strong sense of community within the server.

I gotcha. So it's merely the traits of masculinity he speaks about that interests you guys?
I'm a traditional Catholic, married with five children.
I think I'll check it out.
Thanks

Yes, and the concept of the Honor group. Roughly equivalent to Evola's mannerbund but the the book The Way of Men is much simpler to read. Thereby we can require it read.

Yep.
Goodheartedpepe.png

>leader has a soyboy voice
>huge Jack Donovan fangay
>hates women

hes a confirmed fag

also the whole place is a massive larp for friendless kids

Kek, this guy is rage tearing from getting banned while rage larping. I'm glad I've had such an influence on your day. Now that I'm in your head It think I'll stay awhile and make myself cosy.

bump

Nice bump

sounds like a cult desu.

avoid cults.

This actually the least "culty" venture on Sup Forums in a long time.
>not a militia
>no religious obligation
>not seceding from the US

Enjoy your alphabet soup infiltrators :)

Also didn't some guy just say you're Orthodox Christians? Assuming he doesn't mean eastern orthodox and you're traditionalist non-denominational, i assume you dont take skeptics and atheists.

Are you going to be the new Führer?

>Orthodox Christians
means Eastern Orthodox 100% of the time

Where do I sign up?

Yeah but what do you do about sex? Ultimately in those types of weird colonies; sex ends up becoming a problem. Because not everyone can ensure that they will 100% never cheat or have an affair. And even if only one pair does it (so 4 people affected) then you've already gotta get rid of em. Otherwise corruption takes root.

Mercy is the exact reason we're in this mess.