Well Sup Forums? How goes it feel to be BTFO?

Well Sup Forums? How goes it feel to be BTFO?

Ive never been to church once growing up. And i still believe in god.

> be liberal
> be degenerate trash
> be Christian
> be traditional with morals

I wonder which path would be better for our children ?

Did they just compare being taught to be good and getting rewarded to shoving as many dicks up your ass as possible?

children rarely go to church and most of people who take their children to church are deeply religious ones

Oddly enough i went to church every sunday when i was a kid and i never believed in the Jewish God or Yeshua. Never not even for a second

That's something I can agree upon. I was once ranting about shitskins and NatSoc stuff to an Iranian and he asked me whether or not I would teach that stuff to my children. He was pleased to learned I wouldn't try to brainwash them into my ideologies. I believe the path I took to get to the place I am was one of pure thinking. Every step on the way, I thought about the problems with my reasoning, the flaws and what it could bring to the table, and I still am, as my ideologies won't be complete, until I die. That said, the only thing I will pass down to my children is that skill I acquired on how to be a critic of oneself, how to challenge yourself and how to improve on it. As there is not ideology that is greater than another, but one thinking with no boundaries will surely achieve a state of greater understanding. I don't claim to have reached such a state, but I'm sure if I pass it down, in a few generations, my offspring will have.

That argument didn't revolve around religion so what does that post accomplish? Fucking hate it when dumbshits that are pro-fags bring up "Muh Christian" for no reason

>promoting degeneracy in children is OK
>promoting family values is not
Liberals...

>Church
>values, respect, humility, community
>Gay pride rallies
>fags, homos, degens, sexual promisicuity, showcasing of genitalia, showcasing of sex toys, orgiastic behavior, sexual conduct

hmm

>shitlibs think taking your kids to watch degenerate displays of sexuality is the same as instilling them with morals and values

You've changed me so much over the years Sup Forums. I used to argue for gays to adopt with great passion. I though having to dads or two moms was better then having nothing at all. What I fool I was

iDios mio!

We didn't do shit, you opened your eyes.

I completely agree with both statements in this pic

Don't dump your belief baggage onto your kids.

⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⠤⡲⢝⣯⣟⠱⣶⣤⡀
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⠔⠁⣩⠞⠝⢩⢶⢽⠶⠒⠪⢕⢄
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⡠⠁⠁⠈⠁⠁⡼⢋⠗⠉⣉⡤⠶⠶⠶⠷⢄
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠰⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠌⠠⠊⠁⣝⢕⡪⠝⠛⠛⠓⠒⠣
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢰⣧⡄⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠊⠁⠊⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢣
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢸⣿⣷⣤⡀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠈⡄
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⣼⣿⡿⣿⣿⣶⡀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⡇
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣸⣿⡟⠈⠏⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣀⣀⡀⡇
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣤⣿⣿⡇⣢⠂⣿⣿⡟⠒⠤⣀⠁⢹⣛⣛⡃⠤⠤⠤⠯⠭⢕⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⣀⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠒⠺⠿⣿⣿⠏⠒⠁⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠉⡇⠁⠁⠘⠠⠁⢼⠁⠁⠘
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣀⠤⠒⠉⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢰⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠛⠃⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠘⠂⠤⠔⢀⠁⣈⠒⠒⠞
⠁⠁⠁⡤⠊⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⡆⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠠⠄⠠⠇⠁⢠
⠁⡠⠊⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢰⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⠤⠤⠤⣀⠁⠁⡇
⠔⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢆⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠸⢛⡀⠁⠁⠸⢷⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠈⢆⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢣⠉⠉⠉⠁⡌⠁⡀
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠈⢂⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠉⠐⠒⠉⠁⡰⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠣⡀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠠⠄⢀⡎
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠈⠑⠢⢄⡀⠁⠈⠑⠂⠤⠤⢤⡤⠖⠒⠉⠁⠈⠢⡀
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠈⠉⠉⠒⠒⠒⠈⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠘⡄
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠱⡀
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢃
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢸⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠘⡀
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⠆⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢃
⠒⠤⣀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⡜⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠈⡄
⠁⠁⣀⡉⠉⠒⢒⣒⣒⠒⣘⡄⢀⡀⠁⢀⣀⣀⠁⣀⠁⠁⣀⠁⣀⠁⢀⣀⢀⡀⠁⢀⡀⠁⢀⣀⠁⠁⢀⡀⠁⠁⣀⠁⠁⢰⣀

Don't want to look like an idiot so dress normal. Because your child is too young to complain, dress him up like an idiot instead.

>Thing I dun liek is degeneracy!!!!!!1

Well, faggots are faggots. But not having parents at all is is pretty huge disability. Being raised by faggots probably is statistically better than growing up in some institution.

Good for you, Manuel. Now go and come up come up with a moral and spiritual force with which to provide Christianity an alternative vis-a-vis this postmodern, nihilist, decadent sewer of modern liberalism.

>a gay sex rally is the same as a [spoiler]non-Catholic[/spoiler] church
Really triggers my figures.

Same. I found it illogical. Though I respect everyone’s right to believe what they want (as long as they don’t try to force it on others). People should not try to change any laws just because it conforms better with there religious beliefs.

one is about being a good person and being a generally descent human being
the other is about taking as much dick you can up your ass, drinking pee and all over degenerate behaviour
>gee i wonder why being a faggot is so bad

/thread

The problem with kids at gay pride rallies is that they are sexual in nature. I guarentee you that kid in the rainbow shirt has seen at least on guy in a speedo waving a dildo that day. There is no way around the sexual nature of these events. Even the more tame events have deep sexual undertones. These events should be restricted off to those who are old enough to handle the sexual content. Kids should not be in hyper sexual environments. It is bad for their development and psyche.

Also going to church and promoting religion are different. Most families that bring their kids to church do it so they can learn and embrace god. Promoting would be going out and handing out leaflets or marching down the street in a rally. Religious parents bringing their kids to church is not promoting religion to the whole world, Gay parents bringing their kids to pride are using their kids to promote their cause.

Ok. If parades are gay church then we must disallow any gov funding and promotion of these events.

You know separation of church and state and all... Is this something that could be memed?

Noice

SAGE
Read the sticky

At least A Church isn't about sticking your dick in someone's anus for fun and to promote your degeneracy on all levels of society so you can feel less insecure.
Church is about finding God, faggot rallies are about being a gay ass faggot.

You are genuinely an idiot, since you are misusing the word "illogical." Almost anything is logical, although it can be faulty logic.
>If all strawberries are red, and strawberries are fruit, then therefore, all fruits are red
This is a false statement, but it is still logical. Instead of denying something because you are an intellectual-wannabe, try to research basic vocabulary, and then proceed to do research on the topic- once you know what basic words mean.

>omg
Why do people keep posting this tumblr crap?

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⣀⠄⠁⢀⢀⢀⠠⢒⢨⡱⠤⠒⢀⢀⡉⠙⠿⣿⣿⣦⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠄⢀⣴⢀⢀⢴⠟⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢶⡄⠈⠫⡙⣷
⢀⢀⢒⢀⠑⣀⢀⢀⠱⢦⡐⣧⢀⠠⠁⣠⣢⣶⣶⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⢤⡀⢹⣿⣷⡀
⢀⢀⢀⠤⠤⠤⠄⡀⠢⢄⢻⣿⢀⢀⡤⣷⣿⡿⠛⢉⣁⣿⣿⣿⣇⡸⣧⣢⣿⣿⣷⡀
⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣴⣿⣶⢀⢠⣀⡛⢆⠠⣿⣿⡟⢠⡮⠒⠉⠉⠉⢉⠉⣨⣿⣿⣇⢿⣿⣧
⢀⢠⣐⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⢿⣏⣉⠉⠣⢟⢋⡀⠐⠁⢀⢀⢀⣀⠠⡺⠄⠨⠙⢻⣿⣾⣟⣿⡄
⡴⢻⣿⣿⠏⠁⡀⢤⣶⠾⢽⣽⡆⡑⠈⢀⠸⡿⠿⠿⠷⠾⠿⠛⠈⢀⠳⣌⣿⣟⣿⣿⣧⡀
⠁⣿⡿⠃⡠⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⡗⢀⢀⢀⠂⠁⠊⠉⠉⢀⢀⣀⣀⣠⡬⢾⣿⣿⡙⣿⣿⡀
⢀⠋⠁⠐⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⠟⡰⣌⡠⠄⢀⣀⣠⣤⣖⠾⠿⡟⠁⠉⠉⢀⠈⡿⣿⣧⠘⣿⡇
⢀⠐⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⡰⡪⢃⠞⠉⣁⣤⣶⣿⠙⠉⠘⠃⢀⢀⠐⡀⢀⢀⠁⢀⡇⢻⣿⡆⢿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢁⡴⠎⠻⠃⢀⠈⠄⢀⢀⢀⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢣⠸⣿⡧⣹⣿
⢀⡀⢀⢠⢀⢀⡜⢀⢠⡴⠱⠁⢀⢀⠣⢀⢀⠈⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⠐⠒⢀⡏⢸⢠⣿⣷⣿⡟
⡌⢀⢀⢠⡏⢀⣇⡶⠷⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠡⢀⢀⢀⢠⠔⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢿⢸⣿⣿⣿⡇
⡁⢀⢀⢸⡇⢀⢿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⠰⠋⢀⢀⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⣰⣘⣼⣿⣿⣿⡇
⠇⢀⢀⢀⢿⡀⠈⢧⢀⢀⠐⣀⢀⠐⡁⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡸⠐⠁⣧⣽⣿⣿⣿⡇
⠘⡀⢀⢀⠈⢷⡀⠈⠣⣠⢀⠙⡀⢀⠠⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⠄⣴⡤⠜⢀⣰⢜⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⠱⡀⢀⢀⠈⢧⡀⢀⠈⠠⡀⢀⢀⢀⠠⣀⣀⡀⣂⠲⠔⠛⠁⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟
⢀⢀⠐⢄⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠺⠖⠓⠚⠃⢉⣁⣠⠤⠔⠒⠉⠉⠙⠻⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⡿⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠱⢦⣤⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠉⠹⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠹⣿⣿⣿⡟⠁
⠑⢄⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠑⠒⠄⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀

>expecting an irreligious spic to practice a religion or belief that isn't part of their culture
This is the equivalent of a westerner practicing Buddhism/Hinduism whilst considering themselves irreligious (LARPing). New age spirituality is also similar, atheists trying to seem normal (by believing that humans have a soul), while attempting (pathetically) to seem intelligent.
>hurr derp I practice a non-western religion cuz am smart derr
>bro buddhism is a lifestyle dude
>dude like the universe bro! I'm woke

>At least A Church isn't about sticking your dick in someone's anus for fun
So you've never heard of Catholics?

K but what if i don't like gay people and don't like churches?
Checkmate gayfags