Megyn Kelly is /ourgirl/ now

She's going after Hanoi Jane, we need to back her.

youtube.com/watch?v=-cAik254BhM

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5298341/Megyn-Kelly-RIPS-Jane-Fonda-plastic-surgery-outrage.html
m.youtube.com
youtube.com/watch?v=12s_n6F2ZEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, she isn't.

Yes, she is.

Why the fuck should I care about an irrelevant news reader and an irrelevant actress?

Because their views and followers are relevant. I don't know if you have noticed, but we have Aztecs on the Southern border, and Communists to the North. These commies need to be rooted out and exposed at every turn. They already destroyed Europe, now they are coming for America.

Fuck off Jew. You're the problem.

>youtube.com

Don't you have any other source material than a video?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5298341/Megyn-Kelly-RIPS-Jane-Fonda-plastic-surgery-outrage.html

>She's going after Hanoi Jane, we need to back her.
Oh look, she continues to shit all over God Emperor, but now that she's shitting all over a known senior citizen commie for the last 50 years, shes /ourgirl/ amiright Sup Forums?

it was never a yes.
it was always a hard no.
tell megan to HARD deny the holocaust on camera, then have people make threads begging us for acceptance here.

No she isn’t she is a joo media shill who came after ourguy during the election campaign

卐 Kike alert

卐 Kike alert

卐 Kike alert

Good joke.

She's a Catholic which is why she has received bad press ever since joining the Today show. They fucking hate her because she is Christian.

this cunt needs a kick to the labia
>in all fields

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5298341/Megyn-Kelly-RIPS-Jane-Fonda-plastic-surgery-outrage.html

Great. So why didn't you post that and green text rather than force everyone to waste their time on another site with the highest bandwidth consuming, lowest content per second medium imaginable?

Kelly can go suck the Kikes Burning Cocks.

fuck off, she is just desperate for viewers

Yeah, I'd like to "back her" if you know what I mean.

Except she fucking did.

Fuck you meg

Jane Fonda? Did we travel back in time 50 years? Does anyone under the age of 60 even know who that is anymore? We need to move past the Baby Boomers and their obsessions.

Nah she’s excommunicated. Wanna know how she can be cleared? Trump lets her interview him and she doesn’t try any “gotcha” shit.

Otherwise, fuck her.

YAAAS QUEEN SLAY

17-gorillion "intelligence" agencies convince Megan Kelly Putin personally hacked her.

m.youtube.com
youtube.com/watch?v=12s_n6F2ZEQ
4/06/2017 · Putin Informs Hacking Expert Megyn Kelly That She Has No Idea What She's Talking About - Duration: 4:49.

cute

She is a light weight.

ROASTED THAT BITCH!!! mmmmm Vets needed that. Thumbs up. Grabbed Jane by the Pussy.

since i can't post pics here is a link to Fonda's honda nude

www.nudography.com/Celebrities/jane_fonda.aspx

She is basically a hooker.

anyone have nudes?

glad to see her take on commie Jane, but it's tough to support her after her bullshit with Trump...she caved/probably got paid to hammer GEOTUS...when people on the right go ad-hominem with Trump, and ignore policies/positions, I know they are corrupt and/or weak

>we need to back her
There's no point...
She's literally going to be dead in 2 years from the trump curse

she pretty much punched fonda right in the pussy flaps.

Fuck, she's gotten old since I last saw her, during the primaries. Constantly berating Trump out of lust for his big orange cock must have really done a number to her health.

>Hanoi Jane
... caring even this much about the actions of an actress 50 years ago, really?

No, she isn't.

Kelly made a deal that if she went hard on Trump the liberals would give her a show on the other side. They did and the leftist audience didn't like her, now she's sniffing her way back by bashing some old hippy. People like Judge Jeanine because she only got crazier and more right wing as she grew older. Kelly capitulated as her fruits turned sour.

I can't stand Megyn Kelly, but wow... that was a hard punch to the pussy - taking out jane fonda! When Jane Fonda went to Vietnam, POW's slipped her notes, she gave those notes to the enemy and told her gave them to her and all those American POW's were killed because of her. There's a video of her riding/humping on a cannon that's pointed at the US troops.

Insert image of Japanese man saying "Let them fight"

Megyn is only saying what any other American journalist would say. This does not absolve her of the responsibility for her actions here, but nor does it mean that this is a reflection of Megyn herself, and not a reflection of mainstream press in general.

Putin made mincemeat of her, jut slike Trump made mincemeat of the press at home. These are two men who fought and climbed their way to the top by sheer will and intelligence. The media is nothing to them.