WE ARE IN THE END TIMES ! ! ! THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEOS OF YOUR LIFE ! ! !

Babylon has Fallen!
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI

Apocalypse 17:8 Fulfilled
youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0

Revelation 18:2 Just Happened
youtube.com/watch?v=G1o4V6gxXpk

Padre Pio: Satan Would “Come To Rule A False Church”
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4

The Beast that Was, and Is Not, Has Returned
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

St. Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes and Antipopes
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

End-Times Temple Of God
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec

Is the World about to End?
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI

~~~
pastebin.com/jkSzCMVm
~~~

THERE IS NO SALVATION OUTSIDE THE TRADITIONAL CATHOLIC FAITH ! ! !
PROTESTANTISM IS LITERALLY THE RESULT OF A CRAZED MAN GETTING INTO A SHIT-FLINGING CONTEST WITH THE DEVIL AND THEN TELLING THE DEVIL TO ENTER HIS ANUS

I WISH I WAS JOKING:

youtube.com/watch?v=xL2Hyve-kwg&t=3m33s

youtube.com/watch?v=kd66KXIbAjc

~~~

PROOF THAT VATICAN II IS COMPROMISED AND THE ONLY SALVATION IS GETTING BAPTIZED IN A TRADITIONAL CATHOLIC CHURCH AND REPENTING ! ! ! :

pastebin.com/jkSzCMVm
----
Currently the Papacy is vacant, as the last 4 "popes" are not Popes but Antipopes. They are heretics, as they have denied traditional Catholic dogma and thus can not be considered popes.

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/history/the-mystery-of-the-five-wounds-361799/
catholicgallery.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/we-never-give_Mary-Quotes.jpg
i.pinimg.com/736x/3f/fe/1c/3ffe1c418c21b9a8cf809ccf7a839155--catholic-saints-roman-catholic.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z679-UXft8M
youtube.com/watch?v=sLaSMLSgEmQ&feature=youtu.be
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/audio/06_09_02MHFMradio.mp3
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/radio-programs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

delusion for 100 alex

>PROTESTANTISM IS LITERALLY THE RESULT OF A CRAZED MAN GETTING INTO A SHIT-FLINGING CONTEST WITH THE DEVIL AND THEN TELLING THE DEVIL TO ENTER HIS ANUS

using shocking and ugly imagery to emotionally control people is what jews do.
thread hidden

>thread hidden
huh

Dude wat

does anyone know why i cant post any picutres

more religious fantasy.
I hope Jesus gets reborn though.
I want to personally put a bullet in his head.

lol, Jesus won't be reborn in flesh man. He's going to come down as God in the second coming and wreak havok on yo ass

Pretty sure you can just edge him to death.

>THERE IS NO SALVATION OUTSIDE THE TRADITIONAL CATHOLIC FAITH

Jesus is the only way to salvation, not catholicism. When you pray to mary do you feel that it is wrong?

I'd love to see the risen Christ personally shove his sword up this faggot's ass

smithsonianmag.com/history/the-mystery-of-the-five-wounds-361799/

Explain this then.

catholicgallery.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/we-never-give_Mary-Quotes.jpg

>vaticoncuckolick
That's fucking digusting. Fuck off

lol, the demon inside you is very vitriolic

>No Bible
Explain this then

Verses proving salvation to anyone that believes and not of works.

John
1:12
3:15-16/18/36
4:14(John 6:35)
5:24
6:28-29/35/38-40/44-45/47
7:38-39
8:24
10:27-29
11:25-27/40
12:46
14:1-3
16:27
20:31

Matthew
5:19
7:21-23(John 6:38-40)
8:10-13
12:37
21:31-32

Mark
1:15
2:5
10:24-25
16:16

Luke
3:3(Acts 19:4)
5:20
7:50
8:12
18:10-14/40-42
23:40-43

Acts
2:21
10:43
11:16-17
13:38-39/48
15:7-9
16:30-31
19:4(Luke 3:3)
26:18

Romans
1:16-17
3:20/22/24-28/30
4:2-9/11/14-16/24
5:1/15-18
6:23
8:24
9:30-33
10:3-4/9-10/13
11:6

1 Corinthians
1:14/17
3:14-15
15:1-2

2 Corinthians
4:13-14

1 Thessalonians
4:14

2 Thessalonians
1:10
2:12

Ephesians
1:13-14
2:8-9
4:7

Galatians
2:16/21
3:6-11/14/21-22/24/26
5:3-6

Philippians
3:3/9

Titus
3:5

1 Timothy
1:16

2 Timothy
1:9
3:15

Hebrews
4:3
10:38-39
11:7

1 Peter
1:3-5/8-9
2:6
3:21(Colossians 2:12)

1 John
4:2-3/15
5:1/4-5/10-11/13

Revelation
2:11/26
3:5/20-21
21:7/27

it doesnt take a genius to see it. hallelujah. remember. first comes antichrist. then Christ. nobody is flying away...

>it doesnt take a genius to see it. hallelujah.
a wicked generation needs signs though, and God knows just how wicked Sup Forums is

>schizofag

end times friend

maybe this place is his image. the mascot certainly is. so i come. and i shit in and on it
>compulsive whiner

i.pinimg.com/736x/3f/fe/1c/3ffe1c418c21b9a8cf809ccf7a839155--catholic-saints-roman-catholic.jpg

Most Jewish thing I've read all day

bible is fiction

I love MHFM

Where you from?

MY DOOD, PAUSE.

WHO THE FUCK FUCKED MARY THO?

>implying that the Papacy is not the seat of the Antichrist
>implying that Revelation 17 doesn't precisely describe the Roman Catholic Church as the Whore of Babylon

God speaks and creates. He also regrets having made us. With comments such as yours it's hard to see any leaps in logic. Christ is not created

As if killing Christ once wasnt enough for you kike pieces of shit

theyre divorced by Him and also the same ones who received free food from Heaven and complained about it. and this was after the fall. so it got taken away so they kept whining ever more

>implying that Protestantism (a name invented by Papists) isn't just a critique of heretical, gnosticism-influenced "Christians" (ie, Papists) from the 4th century to the 21st century

>LOGIC?

GETTING IMPREGNATED BY A GHOST AINT TOO LOGICAL MY DOOD.

wanna see Him put a bullet in yours

>speaking
>creating
>faith and logic; the "pear" shaped earth and etc
you think with your second head too much

Ah no

The temple in Jerusalem hasn't been rebuilt yet.

bro every year they come out with a doomsday video.
>insert ancient text
>some event currently happening
>BELIEVE
seriously tho, just have fun while ya can

Trump will rebuild King Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem.

i was thinking about this the other day. is it even a requirement? will that city not be desolate but for zion which comes from above? is jerusalem not at present being trampled by gentiles. is the millennium not the time of the gentile?

not your dood you fucking kike

MYDOOOD

The Antichrist will walk into the temple and proclaim himself to be God. He can't do that if there's no temple now, can he?

Actually, it has.
OneWTC.jpg
It is also a Star of David

Florida. I watch thier videos all the time. soooo many red pills.

THE WORST THING IS NOT DISCOVERING THERE IS NO AFTERLIFE.

THE WORST THING IS LIVING YOUR ONE AND ONLY LIFE LIKE THERE IS AN AFTERLIFE.

why not. in revelation it says john was given measures except for the court of the temple, the temple itself being believers and the court for the gentile. zion still comes from above. i just dont know to wait for a temple when Christ is the temple and the antichrist comes first. all other prophecy could still happen. i dont think it says he says the abomination of desolation from within a temple. doesnt he just say it? is the white horse not the antichrist?

>WE ARE IN THE END TIMES !

No we're not.

yes we are, do you even fallout shelter ?

so i looked into it further and apparently it means when jerusalem is encircled by armies

Check out this guys perspective on the Temple subject.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z679-UXft8M

>Mary cheats / gets raped & pregnant
>Joseph doesn't want to be called a cuck
>*idea bulb appears above head*
"My son, he was concieved by G*d! I'm no cuck!", thought Joseph

>tl;dr: rape baby

Matthew 24:36

/thread

that's all fallen angel stuff. what i honestly believe when it came to the like nine seconds of that that I watched is that she is freaking balls over "the act of reproduction" and calling it matrix like. like my artificial heart valves. i dont think the mark is a tattoo or a chip. i think it's being deceived

>t. talmudist nigger

Every single generation thinks they're in the End Times. It's wishful thinking. Christians hope they're going to be the special chosen Christians that get to live in the day and age where all their world views and personal opinions are validated by being zapped up by The Rapture and watching the rest of the world and everyone they don't like suffer through Tribulation.

It's just wishful thinking user. The world won't end. It just keeps going, we just keep going.

more protestant hate? fuck off you nonce and go diddle kids

Are you Cuban or some other Latin?

>cognitive dissonance sets in

ALMONDS ACTIVATED

>Christ will only save you if you disobey and even mock his teachings

Fucking Catholics, man

>It's a "the living generation of christians are DEFINITELY living in the end times just like all the others before them" episode
>Almost like a first century apocalyptic doomsday cult is constantly living in a mental state of apocalypse doomday or something
I mean there's been a few good episodes but for the most part the last two millenniums of this show have been really boring. When are we going to get something better than these same-ole filler episodes?

Isaiah 7:14: A "young woman" conceiving is not a miraculous sign, you illiterate leaf.

Were missing the 7 year peace treaty between Israel and its enemies, An antichrist walks into the 3rd. temple (not built yet) and sez hes god.

Please explain the video of St. Malachy's prophecy then

fucking leaf tranny nigger

Can’t we just skip to the part where you claim eve fucked the snake and we all laugh at you for having not even read the very beginning of the Bible?

That verse is from the old testament written way before.

>I can't post images but he can post all this shit

>Oh look what this superstitious Jew book said 2000 years ago

Imagine being a fucking retard.

>and all was good
>fast forward a bit
>who told you you were naked
>why did you listen to your help meet?
>an apple made me do it so i covered my tits for some reason
>be fruitful means nothing but "go screw" but an apple defiles me

the_end_is_near_homersimpson.jpg

We also know that radioactive materials can be combined with conventional explosives and terrorists know how to use such weapons. The first example of this was in a Moscow Park in November 1995 where Chechen terrorists planted a radiological weapon. Luckily it was found and disarmed. Chechen terrorists are among the so-called foreign fighters helping Al Quaeda. Al Quaeda also has gotten help from Pakistani nuclear scientists, from Iraq, and from smugglers who have transported Cobalt 60, Cesium 137 and Strontium 90 to Pakistan and on into Afghanistan. Such “dirty” bombs can unleash clouds of radioactive dust, causing severe and generally fatal cases of radioactive poisoning in the victims.

Just as Israel, which faces Palestinian terrorism supported by states such as Iran, Iraq and Syria, the United States faces terrorism from Islamic groups. While the FBI has tended to think the recent anthrax attacks are from domestic American sources, it is just as likely, given the Al Quaeda revelations, that they came from Bin Laden and his crowd, maybe with the help of Iraq or unemployed Russian scientists.

Combating bioterrorism and radiological weapons by defensive measures alone won’t work. There is no known way to have one hundred percent security against such attacks. Because the profile of the attacks has now changed to bioterrorism and nuclear terrorism, the only way to stop terror attacks is to destroy the terrorists and their supporters. President Bush, more than any world leader, grasps this vital point.

> WE ARE IN THE END TIMES ! ! !
My family members are all jehovah's witnesses, and that very phrase was said by my great grandfather like 90 years ago. They're still waiting for the imminent apocalypse that never happens.

> I'm agnostic btw

>Are you Cuban or some other Latin?

no.

>Babylon has Fallen!
rome 64 ad
>The Beast that Was, and Is Not, Has Returned
"nero" was spotted several times after his suicide
etc. etc. modernday christians trying to make 1st century events into modern day bullshit. but that's what people want to believe so fuck 'em. looking forward to cucks bowing down before bogus 2nd coming of christ provided with under wraps technology. fucktards.

Sigh... called it
why did Adam fuck the snake?
Why was enmity our betwen the seed of EVE and the snake not ADAM and the snake?
Open the fucking. I le retard

the prophecies are vague shit that happens over and over throughout history so that christfags can keep screeching about how their book is true
have fun waiting for your apocalypse that will never come

t. talmudi kike nigger

When exactly has "Babylon been overtaken by all manner of bird and beast"?

How do you explain this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=sLaSMLSgEmQ&feature=youtu.be

babylon is modern day israel. all these videos are # fake news

(if babylon was rome or the roman empire where the fuck is christ? babylon the great or the spiritual harlet israel and her children of the devil - the JEWS are working hard to make the bible prophecies come true)

why didnt Christ get "created" in these fashions as have all other men but is also the final adam. who said adam fucked the serpent. in the new testament it says of the two, only Eve was deceived. and that adam never transgressed. eve started as help meet. then became wife. and she passed herself to him. or this "apple". or "fig". or her post-bestiality vagina. it's a nice secular temporary fix for its own corruption. cakes are pagan. rings are pagan. angels dont get married. this world will be flooded by fire. the entire universe will one day be destroyed and you go around with your "adam laid the serpent" stuff

i already answered that

Morals are just feelings.

You believe what feels good and 'right'.

Never seen people with such horrible literacy and symbolic understanding in my fucking life. Literally like 80 IQ in here.

>Resurrection of a nation from 2,000 years ago.
>Civilization itself is only traceable for about 10,000 years.

Yeah, no, there's a ton of prophecies where shit has a nearly 0% chance of happening, and it happens. You should actually read the book.

>that's all fallen angel stuff.
No, it's not. You clearly didn't watch any of it. It explains that the 3rd temple is us changing ourselves or something like that.

>feelsbadman.jpg

Same here. Most my siblings and Dad still JW. I left a few yrs ago and was able to get my mom out too. Indoctrination is a helluva drug.

because? just like it said they would live forever. what kind of apple makes you live forever. or even to know everything. nobody knows everything but we're not supposed to be stupid. as wise as the serpent. so just like we cant reproduce ad infinitum and choke ourselves of resources. so too cant we live forever

Morals aren't just feelings, they're taught principles.

That's why this generation has no morals.

If morals were feelings then they'd be inseparable from degeneracy.

imma go with encircling armies. thanks though

Read the fucking Bible you incoherent schizo
>6 And when the woman saw that >>>the tree was good for foodgave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Former jw, they're wrong(most likely), but we are close to the end

>apples don’t make you wise and immortal, only having sex with snakes does.
Fucking kek.

as to my not being able to do something. womem have seeds? serpents have seeds. apparently women have seeds too. apples do too. apples is not in there. you inferred adam in there. i didnt. i explained why Christ couldnt get born like we were. and i also confirmed they both ate of the fruit. she laid the devil. she passed her appley vag to him and he then died too after marrying her. heteropaternal superfecundation

>most wise; cast down to belly; speaks; is literally satan; has a seed
>muh apples that literally dont exist

God you are so fucking retarded it hurts. Take your fucking meds.

number one rule is to each their own kind. why do you think the flood of water happened? you can ignore it all you want. angels left their place of habitation and some people rape the normal ones and blame fags. funny this earth sometimes

The Brothers used to do really great radio shows. I don't know why they stopped. I first heard about them on George Norey's radio show.

Here is a GREAT radio show by the brothers with call ins asking all the hard questions Catholics ask. They start the program off by explaining how and why a Catholic believes what they do. They give definitions and explanations. Great stuff.

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/audio/06_09_02MHFMradio.mp3

more radio programs here
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/radio-programs/

Ave Maria

>>implying that Revelation 17 doesn't precisely describe the Roman Catholic Church as the Whore of Babylon

Lemme fix that for you
"the counter-apostate church currently in Rome.

The Catholic Church can never be the Whore of Bablyon. It is the Bride of Christ,