Fredo Santana dies from drug induced seizure

>fredo Santana dies from drug induced seizure
>couple of days after that, China bans hip hop culture from their media
There has to be some sort of connection here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XaJSk82bcIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

didn't hear about his death. interesting.

Don’t forget lil peep.
It’s funny how a couple of years ago all the rappers were going crazy about doing prescription drugs and narcotics and it only took a few years for everyone to realize that those drugs aren’t something you should promote to your teenage fans

Nobody has any idea who that guy is

Washed up rapper who was never popular enough to be considered washed up

>implying they'll stop promoting drugs

>Washed up rapper who was never popular enough to be considered washed up
so like the other 99% of rap """artists"""?

Everyone from 15 to 22 years old who isn’t a nerd virgin knows who fredo Santana is... ever heard of chief keef?

youtube.com/watch?v=XaJSk82bcIY

is lil pump next?

Fredo in the cut
There's a scary sight
Nigger

Hopefully

They already have. Twitter and instagram is full of rappers, celebrities, and average people dumping their stash of Xanax and lean into the toilet
People are tired of that poison

Pretty bad if you ask me. And I grew up with old school gangsta rap like Ice-T.

I heard almost immediately when Fredo died...F. Sad day for drill

test

who?

Here in Germany it has only just begun. I mean, the first rappers are picking up shit like that cough syrup as a topic and are praising it, those retards.

yeah, they'll do that for about a month. you not familiar with this pattern throughout society? #prayforfrance type shit. virtue signalling with no real change

its hard to mimic here since we aren't absolutely flooded with prescription drugs like the us though

most rappers just smoke weed and drink and maybe eat some disco biscuits once in a while

whadda loss mane

Was he the love-child of Carlos Santana and a Black Magic Woman?

Those were some shitty bars. The mic they picked him up with must be crap, too. All around shit.

isn't he that mexican guitar guy the first pillar man was named after?

>drill rap
>good bars

If China keep niggers and jews out they will win the only game of Civ that matters.

Everyone from 14 to 88 years old who isn't a sub-human nigger-lover doesn't know who this shit-skin is... ever heard of self-respect?

underrated

>drill rap
>good

This

Listen faggot. Go make some friends outside of this weeaboo website. You are in desperate need of some pussy.

don't mind the beats sometimes tbqh

Why don't you go suck some nigger dick Schlomo. No one gives a fuck about this nog or what the fuck it "means" about China.

Listen sweet tits. Go make some friends who are no niggers. You are in desperate need of a fucking stomping.

china banning nigger music is interesting DESU and so is niggers dying

wtf I love communism now

Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang

Fuck off nigger

>lil peep dead
I guess god does answer prayers.

>China bans hip hop culture from their media
Welp, time to move to China

I have no idea who this person is, but geez, look at how kids are carrying on these days. Drugs and satanism are not a healthy path.

>any rap
>good

i thought it was Santana, it's not. shills blocking images today hmm? thats new

FREDO IN THE CUT THAT'S A SCARY SIGHT

f

The Dipset will not be the same without you.

RIP. He was a real nigga unlike all these other celebrity rappers. Dude knew the lean was killing him but when he tried to stop it was too late.

Said the 29 yr old virgin from Iowa living with his mom, dad, and grandma.

Shit, I'll take it.

For sure. Dude had music that made me wanna shoot at the cops for no reason, and a Yankee white respectable citizen of the community.

Mike Jones

Your dad tell you this?

Just a PSA not to mix lean with Hennessy.

Saddest day in drill was the death of pappy

BUNCH OF DRUGGIES WIND UP WITH BAD SIDE EFFECTS WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT (except everyone)

>ever heard of chief keef?
Nope, another druggy you idolize id assume, playa?

When you come into a shitty nigger music thread and find and absolute nugget of pure class. That stinky noodling beaner is alright with me man..

its not a good look

i wonder what lil peeps corpse looks like right now

id dig it up to piss on it if i could

Fredo was Black Pilled
#legalizeit

Literally who?
> Implying China gives a fuck about one single hip hop American and not the whole species.
The based autism of chinamen is admirable.