I don't hate left-handed people, I just don't want them using their left hand

>I don't hate left-handed people, I just don't want them using their left hand
>I don't hate gay people, I jus...

Other urls found in this thread:

zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate gay people and I'm bisexual. All the gays I've met are dramatic narcissists who actively tread on their own feet.

Theres nothing wrong being a narcissist.

And this is why people hate your ilk.

That's not true, people love and feel attracted to narcissists. They hate gays because they're bigots.
And you're a freak, no one can like men and women at the same time. Freak.

Faggot detected. Go die, faggot. You are considered a disease, an unwanted mistake of nature.

I do hate left handed people and the gays.

You do know the word sinister come from the Greek word for left handed?? They are evil bastards and just plain wrong. There are more clues hidden in language. Think about expressions with right:
Right on, you're right, you have rights, right side of history.
Now look at the sinister left:
Left for dead, left behind, left for dead.

Open your fucking eyes gaylord, the lefts are wrong, immoral, and terrible and the clues have been in front of you the whole time.

Get those wrong handed shits and their stupid nonfunctioning scissors, backwards desks, and painful to use notebooks and get the fuck out.

*second left for dead should be:
you get what's left, left overs, leftypol

I'm dominant left handed. I'm also a sorcerer and gay. Sperg out all you want. I'm done with you and this thread. I have a demon to torture for information and power in a few hours. The construct is true made, but I must check and recheck it as any deviation means certain death.

Left hander here. If learning to write with my right hand means we can morally get rid of the faggots I will make that sacrifice

See OP??!!! I told you they were like this!!

He probably got gayed by public schools and now he is wrong handed too.

Why do fags get so horny around Christians?

If the asshole pictured is going to heaven then I don't want to go there.

>people think we’re perverted freaks! How can we show the world that we’re just normal people who want the right to love whoever we want?
>I know! We’ll act like perverted freaks!
Fuck you and your aids

>I don't hate cancer patients, I just don't want them to have cancer.

there's literally nothing wrong with being gay, you insecure, inexperienced, shut in dorks

>there's literally nothing wrong with having cancer, you insecure, inexperienced, shut in doctors

Left handed people are not a biological hazard for my folk.

Just don't want them dictating the political sphere with virtue signaling for the rest of my life

doctors are clearly the straight-fags of all the professions

>bisexual
If you have sex with another man you are a faggot, doesn’t matter if you fuck women as well

>there's literally nothing wrong with being gay, you insecure, inexperienced, shut in dorks

wtf i love sodomy practising weirdos pretending to have a relationship now

I don't hate gay people, I just want them to stfu about it.

Wrong. Especially for someone as loathsome as you

im left handed and i hate gay people

You can learn to use your right hand as a left hander and be ambidextrous a skill with many benefits. You choose to be a faggot op as no one pointed a gun at your head and told you to suck dick you did that of your own free will.

I dont understand these displays. The guy is telling you you're going to hell for your ways. How does doubling down on your ways fuck with the guy at all? He doesnt really care what you're doing, he's just letting you know you're going to hell....which you are

Faggots deserve all the hate and more

>that sign
>masterbaters
shit

this is what happens when Sup Forums goes out in public

>>I don't hate left-handed people,
I do though

Fucking lefties faggots, writing with the wrong hand n shit

Nothing wrong outside of being a mutation that destroys genetic lineages

I dont hate gay people. I’m sure I’ve dealt with people who are gay and i didn’t know it. I don’t like their unnatural sexual habits, but there for the grace of God go I. I am not tempted to that particular sin.

I do, however, hate flaming faggots that march up and down the street naked in chaps with other flaming faggots crawling naked on a leash in a dog mask demanding special treatment and that I not only have to “tolerate” their perversion but have to condone and celebrate it under penalty of law. They need to be removed from society.

Also you’re all pedophiles.

Left-handers are ubermensch. Fags are degenerate subhumans.

I hate faggotry, so keep that shit to yourself, queers.

Really. You don't want to hear me talk about how much I love to eat pussy, so I don't want to hear about your love of dick and asshole. Fags need to learn boundaries or get tossed off the nearest rooftop.

wth did the Hindu people do? And Sodomy isn't a sin, homosexuality is

American Christianity is retarded brainlet shit. Your nigger tier Christian mega churches with constant screaming as well as all forms of completely asinine and retarded Protestant variations.
If you knew at least a tiny bit about true faith you would not be making retarded posts such as this.

I hate gays, and I don't want them to have rights

>the second word in his list never existed before the year 1880, called this "Biblical" exegesis anyways
>the second to last one is in the Bible as being Anointing Oil
>the last one is grabbems
dont ask me about any others. theyre all wrong

LOL. That's your gay brain talking. You're thinking like a woman. Women love narcissists, men have different tastes. Enjoy your prolapse fag.

IDK which is is tackier : their public display of faggotry or black dress shoes with white athletic socks

>You're all pedophiles

opinion instantly disregarded

fuck off with your tampon commercials

True. Read Calvin if you would like a greater grasp on the nature of faith.

gays are sexy.

Women don't love narcissists, women love confident people and they are actually bad at reading people, so they easily confuse people who pretend that they are confident or people who are confident because they are fucking mentally ill morons with people who actually earned the right to be confident.

Not an opinion user. Crime stats prove it.

No, Calvinism just like all other forms of Protestantism is heretical shit.
Orthodox Christianity is the way.

>don't hate gay people, I just don't want them expressing overt sexual acts in public

>
>i also don't hate straight people, I just don't want them expressing overt sexual acts in public

Some women do love narcissists. Some men are narcissists. Some people are damaged. But not all.

Nice source you have there

>tfw left handed in everything except I throw punches with my right
It's the only advantage to being this way and I somehow fucked myself out of it.

when you're left handed and gay

>hatred
I think this meme might be the highest expression of female reasoning: it is ultimately inconceivable to them, psycho-biologically, they can't do it, to fundamentally and completely reject the prevailing culture and social system, to take a stand on something because of principle, because you logically disagree. This is a fundamentally male thing to do; the female brain is not wired to be able to do this. Their inability to conceive of doing such a thing causes them to instead seek an answer from their feminine, emotion-based perception of the world - "they must be filled with irrational hatred". It's the most reasonable explanation of principled rejection of society for the feminine mind: they must just be blinded by overwhelming emotion.

Calvinism is the truth. People just can't handle the predestination redpill

this as well

>left handed people: average life span lowered a few years. no social costs
>queers: vessells of disease, more likely to abuse the young by a SIGNIFICANT amount, used as a wedge issue by jews to attack western civilization and european man. tremendous social cost.
>80 iq morons unable to tell the difference also get the gas chamber

Public displays of affection are degenerate.

Lesbians spread diseases?

Calvinistic God is objectively evil.

Sounds like somebody needs to read Romans.

I repeat, women don't love narcissists just because they are narcissists, they love the fact that narcissists happen to be confident.
Entirety of female sexuality is based on the illusion that men are invincible super confident beings that will take care of them and their kids.

Why?

Predestination implies that all things good or bad that happen to humanity are dictated by God for some sick experiment.
This paints him as some sort of an autistic deity that is playing around with a simulation.

Does that count if i love gachimuchi ?

Just worry about their mental state . My Mom was gay and had chronic depression and was sometimes suicidal . I make the connection between those mental problems and her gayness that gay people dont seem to be able to make . "Hmmm I was molested/raped and have mental problems because of that , but that has nothing to do with being gay" . I just want you guys to be well .

>dictated by God for some sick experiment.
>This paints him as some sort of an autistic deit

>judging God
That's not how it works.
God can do whatever he pleases and is always right.

No, God is objectively righteous even if you don't perceive His righteousness.

This is Islam tier logic.
There is no need to guess anything, original holy fathers were the closes to the time of Christ, they had the purest message, the original church was the right one and Orthodox Church is it's successor.
No debate necessary.

I do hate fags though, they should be killed.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

I don't hate nigger hangers, I just don't want them hanging niggers

Second

What if all STDs originated from gay men

Or adam and eve were given the rules and they broke them. This world is not gods design but what we made it. It sucks because we suck

Are you following Leviticus? Or are you being a hypocrite?
Because if you are bringing up Leviticus you need to realize that it tells you how to live and how to eat and what rites to do.

Clavinism states that God either chose people that will get to heaven beforehand based on his knowledge of their qualities in future or without any bias at all.
This isn't about some domino effect, it's part of the doctrine that God literally chose who will go to heaven and who will go to hell beforehand and who gets fucked and who gets to be a good boy.
If Calvinistic God was true, which it's not, I would happily become a satanist because that would be some edgy anime evil God tier bullshit.
Humans have free will and us reaching theosis depends on our willing communion with God.

>Greek word for left handed
Brainlet detected. It translates to such in Latin

Yeah a penis is JUST like a hand

what if gay men were caused by an std?

Das rite! and they hate the poor, faultless jews because they're anti-semites!

> let people decide on left hand, AIDS, abortion and drugs
> ban right hand, sugar, fat, tobacco and mineral fuel

based georgia-bro

>Theres nothing wrong being a narcissist.
Says the flaming narcissist.

I don't care about gays, trannies are the real cancer.

are you referring to GRIDS (Gay related immune deficiency syndrome) ?

Yes, left-brained acolytes are known for fancifully waltzing into situations that will likely cost them their entire soul (not a PART of your fucking soul, there is no PART).

Convert to Orthodoxy, live a good life, go to church and take part in the holy rite of Eucharist, breed with a woman of your stock and make at the very bare minimum 3 kids.
Nothing else matters, God protects and gives to those who follow in his steps.
God bless.

No, Calvinism states that all men are fallen creatures worthy of death and damnation but through the eternal mercy and grace of the Lord a remnant will be saved for His purpose. God doesn’t “send” anyone to hell; the sinful nature of man is what condemns him. If anything, this shows the kindness of the Lord, that even though all mankind deserves this harsh sentence he delivers some (not due to any merit or virtue of their own, but only to declare the just mercy of the Father). Basically we both believe that some will be saved and some will not, we just dont agree on the methods that lead to this sad, hard truth.

May the Lord bless and keep you all your days.

But he's right.
>interracial-Australian-gays-rape-child-after-media-blows-them-betrayal-of-white-Australian-children.png.gif.exe

Not really, childs, kids and gown ass men also love traits of narcisistic people... look how many people praise hitler unironically err day all day

And by His fruit we know he is the God.
I'm not sure about Calivinism, but omnipredetermination is bullshit.

Suffering on Earth earn you a place in Heaven. Because that clearly shows - you walk the right path, instead of going the easy path.

>implying that hating you is wrong

Fuggg I’m getting sick of the influx of christcucks on here since the election.

> everything is predetermined by X
> X doesn’t “send” anyone to hell
> X doesn’t send anyone to hell
> (you) bear a shit for a fruit
> (you) be saved regardless
> cuz hurr durr humanity and (you) am not responsible for anything
Sмh.

I can agree with "some people are predetermined to go to hell or heaven", because they act not on their free will for some prophesy or divine plan and otherwise would act differently. But I see in you, this would be minority opinion in Calivinism.

As muslims this kind of people thinks that they have the true of the universe.

Except for that is exactly opposed to Orthodox dogma, so I can not agree on a single point of what you say.
We do not believe in original sin as in hereditary guilt, we believe that human has fell from his pure nature by taking the fruit of knowledge too soon, but now if a man managed to return his purity and union with God he reaches a state above pure blind bliss that was in the Garden of Eden, Theosis, union with God through God in both mind and spirit, this is heaven.
Hell is what one experiences when they are fallen, due to Gods omnipresent nature when your spirit becomes free of your mortal coil if you rejected Gods love his love will torment you, because you will feel eternal spiritual anguish and torment after you realize that you've rejected eternal love itself. This is also why Satan is in constant pain and anguish, because he knows that he rejected God yet he can always feel his eternal love which he himself denied.
God does not decide who goes to heaven or who goes to hell, since both of these are states of being as much as they are places. When one reaches holy communion with God and reaches Theosis after his spirit passes, he is in heaven and he is not fallen anymore.

Calvinists are one of the most twisted Christians out there, I assume you are Orthodox brother, no point in arguing with him.

listen faggot u can suk cox on yer own time when i'm not looking at you, but normalizing this shit and trying to convince kids they are bigots if they dont try it kinda crosses the line. where u really and truly getting hate b4 all the parading around on a leash with things in yer ass in public streets? no you were not at worst u just got called faggot...but u wont be happy until you are getting lynched so hey, fuk it, play stupid games win stupid prizes.

zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/

Whats the main difference between them and Lutherans?

>Not really, childs
I always knew he was a pedo

Left handed people don't cause society to degenerate. Accepting gay identity as co-equal to heteronomative identity does.

Sexuality is a surely spectrum--affected according to individual tastes and predispositions. But society has to cohere. And for it to cohere, men and women have to channel their sexuality into heteronormative, procreative identities. This ensures that sexuality is connected to and promotes the common good--the raising of children who care for and provided for older generations.

If our individual sexual proclivities are allowed to be socially acceptable, society degenerates. Intergenerational trust and affection declines, rape increases, and instability develops causing hardship and population collapse. At least that has been the outcome in virtually all societies that degenerated to allow this for the last 5000 years.

Now, can you, in the privacy of your own bedroom, do stuff ? Sure. But should gay and other identities like transgender be allowed to become equal to heteronormative married sexuality from a societal standpoint?

No.

This also means that all of the Jew-inspired "sexual revolution" shit for men--divorce is cool--kids love it, fucking around is cool--chicks love it, all the stuff that wasn't cool until Hugh Hefner-led pop culture in the late 50's said it was has to go too.

Once straight men threw away their duty to head households and be degenerate, it was only a matter of time before people like you would compare left-handedness--which does not accelerate societal collapse, with men rejecting their roles as fathers and husbands to live as selfish, anal sex partners.

Comparing the rejection of homosexual identity because it is unhealthy for society with rejecting left-handedness is the wrong comparison.

Accepting homosexual identity as equal to heteronormative identity isn't like accepting left handedness, it's like accepting drunk driving.

Both are abdication of responsibility that hurt society.