DUDE

reuters.com/article/us-vermont-marijuana/vermont-becomes-ninth-u-s-state-to-legalize-marijuana-idUSKBN1FB2VU?il=0

First state to legalize adult use cannabis via legislation. 9/50 states adult use, 29/50 states medical use of psychoactive cannabis, and almost every state allowing for CBD oil use for dravet's syndrome.

Yet Jeff Sessions thinks this is a battle he can win and that the American people WANT him to win.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc13.com/news/man-arrested-with-pot-wanted-to-help-sick-granddaughter-/1696157/
youtu.be/LB1SBI0NRPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage

sorry for discussing politics on a politics board. I forgot this board is only for discussing the day of the rope that's never going to happen.

NJ doesn't have medical marijuana, but it's technically legal. My grandpa needed it, but apparently government gridlock blocked most dispensaries from opening. Maybe the new governor will change it

well not all states that have legal medical cannabis have functioning dispensary systems some require you to grow it yourself or they even ban that and somehow you're supposed to just acquire what you need (IE illegally). But once it's in your possession you won't get arrested for it at least.

Some states are pushing some bullshit where if you're on state medical cannabis they won't let you own a gun and they want you to turn your shit in. That's fucking stupid. If you're growing weed for medical use you have more need for a gun to protect your property Because #1, weed has black market value and if you're growing enough of it they'll smell it from outside the house. and #2. If you're on medical, you're probably some cripple who can't physically defend themself in a fight so they need a firearm to defend themselves.

Best State Florida only did it for the old people, we don't have hipsters here

Soon, Texas.

You ready, Texanons?

>insert image of smug pepe in a cowboy hat with a blunt

what does it have anything to do with hipsters? It has medical use. I'm not saying it cures cancer but it does alleviate symptoms of glaucoma, nausea from chemo, inflammatory autoimmune diseases and some forms of epilepsy. That's worth having it for medical use at least. Adult use? Well that's just a freedom thing.

>and that the American people WANT him to win.

Who the fuck told him that?

Only rural retard Drumpf voters would be against this.

The voices in his head, and private prison CEO's.

made me kek

if weed for all will keep the tarded home on election days then so much the better hand out the weed then...

Actually they get out and vote because people like Sessions continue to want to keep it illegal. It's shithole southern states trying to project their morality on the rest of the country as usual.

Degenerate faggot, you along with Austin commies will be hanged.

>Tony Preckwinkle, Cook County Illinois President:
>Criminalizing marijuana is racist

WEED

I hope its legal despite never smoking it and never will. Why? Because fewer leftists will vote when weed isnt an issue anymore.

Maybe some of the dregs will start going northeast instead of northwest. Phew.

>dregs
actually the hardcore dreadlocked stoners don't care about weed being legal other than novelty since they have good hookups in the black market most likely and it keeps weed "cool" if it's illegal and restricted to stoners. The people who like legal weed and are willing to pay a tax on it? Older people with jobs who don't want to associate with criminals. It's boomers and gen x'ers who probably haven't fired up a joint in close to 20-30 years since they got out of college and stopped hanging around dopeheads, now they would still like to smoke or eat infused caramels or something, but don't feel like getting some hoodlum thug dealer and would prefer to buy from a store at their age.

Sure thing buddy

abc13.com/news/man-arrested-with-pot-wanted-to-help-sick-granddaughter-/1696157/

Gee what a monster, he'd better go to private prison forever for such a heinous crime.

The same people who told OP that he thinks that.

Isn't 20% the magic number for massive change to happen?

That state's can do whatever they want.

Weed is still illegal in the entirety of the United States.

Jeff Sessions has nothing to do with the legal status of weed. That is the job of Congress you goon.

Whether to enforce the law or to let states do as they wish on it is Jeff Session's decision (and Donald Trump's above his) as the executive branch of the government. He does not have the resources to prosecute every single federal crime. He has to prioritize federal law enforcement resources and the courts/US Attorneys time. Prosecuting legal weed states is a waste of federal resources since the citizens of those states voted on it (in every state but Vermont, where there's no state infrastructure for popular referendums). The only reason to do it is because you have a huge stick wedged in your butt.

What about inmates or previously convicted criminals of pot? What do you do about them?

Well I know there's a bill in the senate that not only deschedules weed at the federal level but also expunges all current sentences that are for Marijuana offenses in the federal system. so if they were arrested and jailed in federal prison they'd get released... in state prisons they'd have to do it at the state level.

Unfortunately the bill will most likely fail because it puts up racial quotas for states that do decide to keep Cannabis illegal, like the arrests have to be proportional racially. IE if Alabama keeps Cannabis 100% illegal, and it's determined that whites, blacks and hispanics all use it at the same rates, but blacks get arrested 4x as often for it as whites... it'd trigger an investigation and the state could lose highway funds.

THAT kills the bill, trying to attach too much racial justice to it.. but what else do you expect from a nigger Senator like Cory Booker? If you made it about states rights you might get some Republicans to support it. Just a clean deschedule, and expunge current federal cannabis sentences (so if a cannabis conviction was their only conviction/sentence they go home, or if after deducting the cannabis sentence from their total sentence they've served their time, they go home), so that its basically saying the federal government is fucking off when it comes to Cannabis and leaving it to the states.. it could possibly pass... but that racial justice shit.... doomed to fail.. thank you Cory Booker you stupid burr headed nigger for fucking up a good opportunity.

>tfw South Dakota and about to go light up
feels bad man

Illinois is going to legalize it soon.

>It's a bureaucrats choice whether or not to enforce the law
what a crock of shit

I for one would love to break into the Weed business, destroy my competition (who will most likely be hippies and shit) with zero (0) mercy and become the Rockefeller of Marijuana and forever ruin it for all the DUDE WEED niggers

I want Sessions to win because most pot smokers are Communist faggots who are willing to give up everything just so they can live the life of a hedonist without getting a misdemeanor.

If you are a liberal... Un-ironically kys.

Yes, it is. that's what the executive branch of the government does. Decides how and with what priority the laws are carried out and enforced. They are given finite resources and have to prioritize.

Hi Tarl Warwick aka Fag

who? WTF kind of name is Tarl?

top kek

No really are you trying to identify someone over an anonymous image board? That's usually a futile endeavor. I probably don't even live in the same state as the guy you're talking about.

and who the fuck names a kid Tarl? That's the most southern redneck white trash niggery I've ever heard of.

I'll be back to bump just because that shit made me laugh. If you are Tarl Fagwick go easy on California, we good peoples.

No, I'm not Tarl, I'd kill myself if I had a name that sounded that southern, after killing my parents for naming me that.

Chomsky bump
youtu.be/LB1SBI0NRPA