>Traditionalists
>Submissive

Indian women are the ultimate red pill

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siraj_ud-Daulah
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Op what race are you???

>*Rubs hands together ferociously*
Don't worry about go- I mean, fellow white. Aren't this smart based traditional brown women just fantastic? Yes, that's right, propagate the destruction of the white race by wasting your seed

Ive had a relationship with 2 indian women, one a muslim. They both super horny sluts one was lesbo

I don’t need a girl that shits in the street.

White.
>Breeding with Asian women is not a problem
>Breeding with Indian women (in Europe) it's a problem, even if they have the same traditional values of Asian women, plus a PHD in STEM
Sup Forums logic

They're good if you like chest-shitting.

They're nigger-tier ugly. They drip menstrual blood everywhere, and ... the stench.

He's the meme flag faggot race

The one Indian girl I dated wasn't submissive at all. She was a grade A bitch. Fuck that shit.

The only Indian women i see here, are doing PHDs and/or research on STEM fields

you know we can tell you are OP, right?
fucking newfags

In my experience, the level headed ones stick to their own kind and maintain wholesome values.

The NRI ones that are culturally cut off from their heritage (raised in America) become basic. There you run into a lot of problems with leftism and promiscuity.

If you find the rare one that is conservative and willing to go off the farm, that's gold imo.

race mixing is wrong, do you want to be the father of some small pajeet shit skins?

>nigger-tier ugly
Lies, search for Freida Pinto
Maybe she was a migrant descendant , the real Indian girls that como here to do their PHDs are shy and submissive
What a retard you are...

They have their own more upfront version of a shit test. Indian men are either more brutish or hopelessly beta, to mirror the women's submissiveness or vindictiveness

High caste only. No poo on loo hairy ugly indians.

Brahmin not Chamar ok. One is Aryan the other need to evolve.

Inb4 Dravidian poster

your ESL is showing, hwite-kun
go shill somewhere else

>they study stem
They CHEAT im stem and lie on their resumes, kys

yeah my college is full of people from other countries for whatever reason and the indian people are good. The type of immigrants we whsould be getting, and the type that aren't accepted because we're being infested with spics

Same, hoe was crazy.

Hey Russia, thanks for recognizing posters.

I keep hammering the Chinese Canadians, so you keep hammering the euros. Theres so many chinese Canadians from Hongcouver.

My doctor is Indian and a very nice lady. She seems to care more about my health than any other doctor I have ever had.

Poos have no place in white society

>>They come to the West to take PHDs and do research
>>They study STEM areas, not social ""sciences"", Arts or Humanities shit
>>Traditionalists
>>Submissive

You forgot:
>ugly as sin

Would it be possible to convince your indian gf to shit on your own face instead of on the streets?

Asking for a friend.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠉⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢀⡙⠋⣀⠴⠦⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢀⢁⠓⡃⠠⡀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠤⠘⠠⢀⠸⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣂⡒⠓⠒⢀⡀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡍⢀⠐⢀⢀⢀⢨⠰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠻⣿⣿⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡰⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⠁⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣏⢀⡀⢀⠶⠛⠐⢀⡰⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣥⣶⣿⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠻⠃⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠟⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣷⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠛⠛⠛⠉⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡧⠄⢀⠐⢀⢀⠠⢤⢀⠠⣂⡀⢀⢀⢀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠄⢀⠩⢂⣴⣶⣤⣄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡄⢀⠐⠈⠠⠊⢀⢀⠑⠠⣈⣉⠁⢀⢀⣀⢀⢀⠈⠽⠒⠇⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣾⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢤⣶⣾⣮⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⡟⢀⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

this

Every time I see an Indian woman I am reminded why arraigned marriages are so popular there. No one would willfully marry one of those women, they are the ugliest women.

i guess they're cool if you like the smell of BO

And what about Asians?
OP girl is qt and she is taking a PHD in Nanotechnology, and that makes her 2X qter

brown people are disgusting

For you and the other retards who call them ugly, you're ignoring the subset that are world class hotties

Eat her out after a curry and it will probably happen of it's own accord.

>Indian women are the ultimate red pill

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Majority of the Indian women are fucking trash. Most of them are dumb as fuck and have shitty disgusting body fat. They all have the same bitchy attitude problems like the rest of the women in general.

They lack basic fitness and will to stay in shape or strive for constant self improvement.

The constant gynocentrism and pussy worshipping in this effimate as fuck shithole country has turned them into entitled bitchy cunts. The genuine good ones are the ones from wholesome conservative families and the ones who were raised right.

Generally most look trash, but I do spot a few qt 3.14s every now and then. Indian women are either pretty cute/hot or absolutely nigger tier looks. Theres no middle ground. Its mostly the ones with more of Indoaryan blood are attractive while the ones with pure dravidian blood are unattractive.

There are good ones though, but they're extremely rare and you'd be one lucky ass chap if you got one.

They're alright, my only problem is they aren't toilet trained

>Horrible BO
>Poo in loo
>Indian princess syndrome

What's not to love

>portual
>white
alberto_barbosa.bmp

they also smell like POO mixed with curry
their vagene and bob are hairy, man like and brown
they have mustaches
they overall smell like POO
they would probably let some dead animals laying around the house with no second thought
And no matter where in the world they live, they will always be a part of the eternal POO SWARM

>OP girl is qt
so this is the power of portalgeese thirst?

smell bad
smell bad
most are ugly
many are whores

The second they leave their shitty countries they become liberal as fuck - they are only traditional with regards to marriage and dating culture. Otherwise they're no different from a white SJW in terms of their beliefs. Also materialistic as fuck too with massive superiority complexes.

are we talking about indians or brazilians here?

I didn't date one but there were a couple of women at school who were incredibly stuck up.

I couldn't figure out how someone could look LIKE THAT and be stuck up. I mean, if you're a woman and you have to shave your face all the time, you shouldn't be stuck up.

I don't like bamboo niggers. However, they're better than poos

Straight from the horse's mouth.
Agreed pajeet-bro.

Will never stop searching for my Indian hottie without a bitchy personality

kek

Not dark ass nigger Indians like that though.

Maybe in your slum, the ones i get here are very shy and traditionalists.
Or maybe they get intimidated by the superior white men

Why did you post an ugly one?

Poetugal. Or med countries.. white....

Your a fucking cuck ass faggot what are you a German?

Presently dating a non-Indian but Indian-heritage girl for the past few years. She hates the chinks, despises the general state of the left, dresses immaculately, despises faggots, has an extremely well-off family and on her way to med-school.

I mean, that's more points than I'd get with any white girl.

All that said and done, actual FOB Indians... nooooooooooope. Stink of curry, arraigned marriages, hair coming from nostrils, that disgusting accent and dumb as a pile of shit with some to boot.

Not ugly and she is taking a Phd in Nanotechnology
>t. El Ocro de las Americas

No.
Nearly all of them have mustaches

He wants to be white.

.... Good night faggot. Don't stay up to late. O wait you don't have a job.... Im sorry last year i went 6 months no work. Was not fun. Have fun wanting to be a cuck. Aka white

>Right wing NRI qt
Literally my dream. How?

The first girl I ever fell in love with was an indian girl, my friends sister. She had the whitest features I’ve ever seen on an indian. She was really beautiful. Didn’t work out between us though. Haven’t seen any nonwhite that attractive since. Every girl I’ve been with since has been blonde. I’ll nevr marry a nonwhite obviously

>Poortugal
>White

>Pooland and pootugal bond over slums

A match made in heaven

They are ugly sluts who are fucking insane from my experience

Most guys ignore the quiet, cultured and sophisticated because they're often invisible behind the raucous caucus of sluts. Nobody wants the village bicycle. I simply looked past and brushed over the sluts.

>non-Indian but Indian-heritage girl

When English is your third language

>Racemixing on Sup Forums

Is this your first day? And furthermore,

>Preferring a 3/10 South Asian over superior East Asians.

Found the Moor.

That girll is hella ugly but I'm not surprised after seeing your flag, secondly 86 percent of indian marriages are arranged, so effectively you are marrying an Indian roastie take your pick

Appreciate the input Chang.

They are pleasant people, but I wouldn't marry one. Even the light skinned ones have weird nipples and low self-esteem.

I like the cute ones, not ones like the gargoyle you posted.

Fucking disgusting.

You are contradicting yourself you dumb mutt
>have weird nipples
Explain
I bet only dumb poor people get arranged marriages.
Those girls who come here to take their Phds, after meeting the White men, will never want to date a Poo Poo ever again

OP at first glance i thought she was a man in drag

Kek, marriage is associated with family name so girls from good families never marry anyone outside their caste leave alone country

No problem Poopinder

Girls that date out of their own race/religion in general are just degenerate my Moorish friend.

Marring a White men is the top of the cast you dumb Poo

No all outsider are dalits or the lowest of the low

Took an emergency first aid with this fresh immigrant indian lady. Been in Canada 6 months speaks decent English. She was a nurse in India. Man every answer she spouted to teacher was wrong. And I mean wrong wrong. By the end of secomd day everyone was done their tests with the required 80 percent to pass. She was still there after when I left after failing her 3rd test. India

>have weird nipples
The hottest Indian I've ever ran into online also posted pictures of her breasts. The areolas were large and irregular, but the fact that she was beyond insecure about them made it infinitely worse. Nuts aren't worth the trouble.

Say that again. This time in English please.

Can they be house-trained, or do I need to put newspaper on the floor?

Is it bad I read this in the Murdoch Murdoch Jew voice?

She was still there trying to pass her test when everyone else had already passed. Better pajeet? I'm phone posting

What cast are you?

Kshatriya

Probably one of the castes that snaked their own people to help the English take over.

Does OP not realize we can see that he’s OP when he comments?
Confused.

THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS WHO THE FUCK CARES
THEY BANNED IMAGES SO WE CAN'T LEAK THE MEMO
I'M ALSO BANNED FROM MAKING MY OWN THREADS
WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING RETARDS

You know, I never thought about it until now, how did the British take over India?

I live in the land of racemixing. We are meant to be a warning to our ethnic homeland about the best case scenario for a non-homogeneous society. Brazil is your worst case warning. See how narrow the gap is between those two? And here you are, the Moor lusting after poos, with no regard to these warnings.

Yes, you can find a diamond in the rough and there are some hot Indian chicks out there but as pajeet-bro said, there is no middle ground and the hot ones tend to be the indoaryan ones. If you're going to doom the European races, at least go after something better than a 3/10 brown SJW in-the-making

They did not just "surrender" an entire continent. It's just that their civilization became senile with time. Back in Hellenistic period, soldiers under Alexander openly rebelled once they saw the sheer size of Indian armies.

I like to think of it like this: Imagine if Europe was not defended by NATO, and became slightly decrepit, senile, entertaining itself with minorities for 30 years, slowly decaying. Pacifism is the universal value shared by the populace at large, tired of every conflict, striving for "world peace".

Then some guys conquer Austria. The people are shocked but dont care. Then it happens again and again until all is gone. I think this will happen to all of us as

That's pretty neat. The three wrungs of any Aryan society are the workers (represented by blue or black), the warriors (red), and the priesthood meaningmakers (white). The way a worker could gain status was by demonstrating bravery as a warrior.

>Breeding with Asian women is not a problem
But it is

THIS THREAD IS FUCKING BULLSHIT YOU SHILL
THEY BANNED IMAGES SO WE CAN'T LEAK THE MEMO
I'M ALSO BANNED FROM MAKING MY OWN THREADS
WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

There are a few Indian ladies I'd like to have a few mixed race bastards with.

what memo

I'm dating an immigrant girl from north india and its fucking awesome

>beautiful
>not that brown, aryan race descendant
>high sex drive, mesmerized by my white dick after tiny indian dicks
>loves to cook, clean, take care of me
>understands that i am the boss
>intelligent, has a nice career, but totally willing to give it up for a family
>parents are in india so they are not all over her

i will likely have beautiful mixed babies with her. get yourself an indian girl, trust me

as an indian guy i'm fucking your white girls

>The one Indian girl I dated wasn't submissive at all. She was a grade A bitch. Fuck that shit.

I had one like that. I gave her a few slaps during foreplay. That way you can just say you're playing. She melted like butter and stalked me after I pumped and dumped her.

I bet you are Gypsy tier, don't lie
Are you retarded?
I just want a Qt + High IQ + Phd in a STEM field gf.
White women are qt, but most kind of dumb and don't have Phds in STEM

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siraj_ud-Daulah

Divide and conquer, the lesson here is if you live in India never trust Marathis, Rajputs and Sikhs.

Indian bitches are as annoying as Asian bitches. They both have that materialistic personality. It's disgusting.

Do you have a link?