Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tsutomu_nihei/status/865215333379981313
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I miss those kind of animation.

Whatever they were called.

It got moed by kyoani

cool, gantz

Moe disease

Polygon got her confused with one of the cute characters.

>movie
>not an OVA series
>they combined volumes at random, ignored the bulk of the plot, and made no attempt at a real ending
>an open-ended ending for a movie that will NEVER HAVE A SEQUEL

netflix will probably just dump more money into it like they do with every half assed show

already ordered my waifu.

It got fixed.

Dhomochevsky Arc movie when?

needs feet

Nekomimi Sanakan when?

If you're interested in the work Nihei did for the movie the setting book is out. Got mine today, it's purely his concept stuff start to finish, really nice. Just makes people's bitter-fueled claims he's gotten lazy even more absurd.

bad =/= lazy

stop feeding him money, and he'll draw something better, you fucking moron

Different =/= Bad

I can do it, too, "moron."

Looking at the changes in the movie, it SHOULD be pretty obvious that Nihei didn't want a direct adaption (which is financially impossible anyway, you know it).
This Blame film is more kin to the Game of Thrones TV show: An interpretation of an old work, a re-telling of a myth.
idiots like and will never accept this because they are too narrow-minded and selfish to consider the author's POV and the reality of the anime industry.

Different = Bad
dumbfuck

I cannot believe that one can both be into scifi and believe that.
Scifi is literally about being different.

Post more pics.
Are there scans of this anywhere?

>idiots like and (You) will never accept this because they are too narrow-minded and selfish to consider the author's POV and the reality of the anime industry.
So, instead of "you don't get the work", it's become "you don't get the world". An interesting but futile redirection. How childish.

Why did they change this unique and convoluted cyberpunk from 90's, the golden age of anime & manga into moeshit?

Because you're too narrow-minded and selfish to consider the author's POV and the reality of the anime industry.

>story critically revolves around a pregnant lesbian brain-damaged skeleton angel
>not being high enough to not give a shit about moe
The hell do you think you're doing?

and the worst part it's not even polygon, it's nihei himself who shat up his shit.

O my rubber nen had one last year
Oh god a year already.

How's that entitlement treating you?

Pantsu here

It's been a year since whatever that is happened? Why, then, in the last month or so has it become the focus of every other thread? I feel like I've been seeing shitposting about it eating up completely unrelated topics; I assumed that it was some sort of recent thing.

Left person is not Zuru
He is Stezo

You would respond to me without my permission?

Goddamn this Cibo looked sexy as fuck the whole time. Shame she got little screen time.

Just started reading and I'm on chapter 9 or so.
Art is a bit of a turnoff and the choice of angles make it hard to tell what's going on.
Does it get better?

The start is a mess, art-wise. And you dont really understand whats going on, but stick with it, it gets much, much better.

I've never been a foot fetishist but I can't not love Cibo's stubby feet

they really need to do an OVA or something with blame gakuen

Sanakan a cute. CUTE!

yeah, get even the facebook audience on-board, that's what we need
because nihei needs money to support his family or something

are you retarded
normies would hate it

You'd think so, wouldn't you.

Left isn't Zuru and she was a cutie from the very start.

it's pretty obvious since you hate it already

She doesn't even have feet. You have a fetish for not-feet.

I hate everything. That matter isn't relevant.

At last I have found the perfect fetish

The story you think it's going to develop also never materializes, as the author seems to change his mind on how things are going to pan out ten chapters in or so. So long, girl/boy with dog, you were so totally irrelevant.

>doesn't even know the gender of the person with the dog
>proposes to speak on the work
Unparalleled empty-headedness.

You know, even when I hate all his works post-Biomega, I can't bring myself to hate him. He deserves all the support he can get, and I want him to be successful, even if that means losing his former style and charisma.
I think he has suffered enough in the past years for not rooting for him in the next ones, like that ungrateful shitty daughter he has.

>The story you think it's going to develop also never materializes
Man, the cyberpunk biomechanical animals and shit in the first chapters were something else, wish we got more of those.

No, it came out like three days ago.

What do you think that he has suffered?

>implying anything has a clear gender
It's all transhuman horrors.
>I'm not a robot
My money's that the whole NetSphere problem started when captchas led to a mass existential dilemma.

>dat Cibo
Nihei please, I cant contain my joints boner.

I should be so kind as to repeat your illness: unparalleled empty-headedness.

post more please.

There's a bunch of little notes he's written with the drawings, unfortunately I can't read them.

I'm not gonna sit here and take pics of the whole book though so if there's something specific from the movie you want to see the concept of I'll see if it's in here.

Here's Killy's dick to bide our time.

Not him but your attempt to appear superior is lame. Chill.

What is the artbook it called? So I can look for it on nyaa when it appears eventually.

>actually understanding Japanese is lame
You're on the wrong board.

劇場版「BLAME!」弐瓶勉描きおろし設定資料集

If anyone wants to buy it you can find it on Amazon.jp

Here's two more pics from Nihei's twitter:
twitter.com/tsutomu_nihei/status/865215333379981313

I'm so disappointed, I'm going to reread the manga again so I won't be so disappointed

Ahem.

>still mad
Shingeki no Kyojin is better than this trash

Is there an official (and HQ) translation and scan of Noise? I'm reading the official Biomega translation now and I'm enjoying it waaaaaaay more than when it originally came out (I gave up somewhere during the second volume), and I could not be more thrilled to start reading the new Blame scans. Same question goes for his other stuff, but Noise first and foremost.

Okay, that's like comparing the bombing of Nagasaki to Mao. Yeah, they're both fucking bad, but only one still influences the world to this day.

Okay I actually need to go but if this thread's still up tomorrow I'll take pics of any requests then.

Sanakan.

biomega was great

Get some Sanakan stuff, please

this

Aposimz is out.

is it a blame prequel?

Thank you so much. I needed that.

IT IS NOW

Everything is a Blame prequel

It's more likely to be related to Sidonia than Blame.

And Sidonia is related to Blame

Nah, Sidonia is related to Suzumega.

How was the movie for people that didn't read the manga? I haven't seen it yet.

I have the time, so

>oh no, my story is inaccessible
>better rework it into a shounen and explain literally every event; it'll sell better then

Thank you, user! But yeah, I think Sidonia was really unnecessary, or at least he should have retained the original style of Suzumega. I really liked those biomechanical mechas.

Nihei got better at drawing
Do you think fish eyes were intentional?

>likely
Aposimz is a name of a colony ship mentioned in Sidonia

And Toha Heavy Industries is the name of a company in almost every Nihei serialization.

stop being retarded