Chinese anime

So the chinese are starting to make anime, obviously they're not great at it yet but I think that if they keep it up in a few years they'll have a full blown industry. What will happen then? will we start to see anime companies bringing chinese cartoons here? like BDs and stuff. Also how will this affect Japan? if the chinese economy keep growing they could even start hiring japanese animators to direct series and stuff

One thing I noticed that they're pulling ahead of nips is that they're already putting it out there for the foreign market, for example pic related gets official subs and then posted on youtube every week

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMFSAqoldXA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jtiw721RAg
youtube.com/watch?v=DFB4yrHVf7w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haoliners_Animation_League
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_One_Person
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Be_Hero
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Centaur's_Life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheating_Craft
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_animation
youtube.com/watch?v=dftx28aZ46c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it's Chinese, it's not anime, you retard, and doesn't belong on the anime board. Fuck off and kill yourself.

let's just turn Sup Forums into Asian Animations and Comics

this

Chinese is probably the most disgusting sounding language ever

Well if they could just leave the dubbing to the nips it would be at least tolerable.

Nah , fuck off.

do you mean chinese cartoons with chinese VA's?

or chinese cartoons, chinese source material, made by chinese parent companies with an office in japan but several studios in mainland china, using japanese VA?

>this
Will never watch chinese cartoons cause the language sounds like ass.

Anime just means animation, japanese call disney anime too. You're retarded

are we talking mainland china or taiwan?

Culture played a big role in creating art and shaping the people creating it. Even though chinese culture is old, but the quality of their culture isn't good enough to shape a great artist.

I could probably never get used to the chinese language, I don't like it one bit. Does it even have any structure? Sounds like it's nothing but vowels with different tones.

> nothing but vowels with different tones.
Agreed on that part.
youtube.com/watch?v=9jtiw721RAg

Chinese culture is 50 years old
Thanks Mao

are there any taiwan made cartoons?

>Chinese culture reset itself after centuries of dying slowly until finally being killed by Mao.
Sounds about it.

You won't become japanese dicksucking them on Sup Forums you know

>for example pic related gets official subs and then posted on youtube every week
That's actually kind of funny, they hired the fansubbers that were working on it.

Chinese are quick on their feet and they know all about piracy so they can kill it quite easily.

thunderbolt fantasy was a collaboration between Taiwan and Japan, people on Sup Forums are too autistic to admit that it is anime.

People are refusing to give King's Avatar a try because of the Chinese voices, but the show is fantastic. Great art and great story. The only thing lacking is the music, and the Chinese music industry is pretty stagnant as a whole.

I think other countries making anime will breathe some life into the industry.

Hopefully they're already looking to hire some people for an English, or Japanese dub.

Have you watched episode 4? the music was great. The art is definetely better than most japanese long runners but the story has been really rushed so far, it's not bad and it's still really entertaining but it lacks a lot from the source material.

Luckily you can also read official translations of the WN.

The Chinese need more practice in their industry, voice acting is sometimes what literally makes an animation good. The Japs have entire schools dedicated to such an art, creating good anime is more than just about animations.

China is banning popular japanese shows to copy them and pretend they were the first to have the idea. When they already are copying everything, from the art to the characterization.

Plus they are CCP APPROVED.

How can you watch such shit?
I fucking certainly don't.

I'm more of shittalking chinese culture actually, but whatever makes you feel better man.

Does China even sell shit on home video? I'd really like a BD rip of this.

'chinese anime', like in 'shit', you know?

Eh, I thought the music was ok. I've never read the source material, but I'll have to give it a try. My favorite thing from episode 4 was that delicious Mcdonalds. I mean DAMN.

There is nothing autistic about acknowledging the fact that a live action puppet show isn't anime.

No they don't. Never. After 17 years living in Japan, I can confirm. They call everything 'Disney' or 'Mickey' and the fact is that it's all they get.

>China is banning popular japanese shows to copy them and pretend they were the first to have the idea. When they already are copying everything, from the art to the characterization.
They're literally adapting their wuxia webnovels that have existed since forever, in fact japanese literature takes pretty much everything from chinese one, japanese culture in general comes from chinese one even if it hurts other asian chinks to admit it. I don't think you can judge anyone when your fucking writing system is a chinese copy

>Plus they are CCP APPROVED.
Literally who gives a fuck? why are you bringing political shit to a bangladesh board that talks about malaysian cartoons?

Your broken english is showing by the way, it's VERY obvious.

I would watch taiwanese cartoon. Or tibetan Cartoon. I would even fund it. But Chinese? Nah.

artificial discussion

The problem is that Mandarin is a fucking disgusting language to listen to

I'm french, you paranoid racist retard.

Pauvre connard.

No, you're retarded if you're pretending not to understand that in the English language, "anime" has come to refer to Japanese animation specifically, just as "manga" is comics by Japanese creators, and primarily targeted at a Japanese audience within Japan.

Chinese animation isn't anime any more than OEL comics with manga-influenced art are real manga.

I'd still qualify Thunderbolt Fantasy as anime, and as bu dai shi puppetry at the same time, since it was conceived of by a Japanese creator and the script was written in Japanese original. It may have been a coproduction, but it still has Japanese origins and is animated, albeit by puppets in real time rather than with drawings.

On the flipside, stuff like Spiritpact or that godawful BL anime are not anime because they're made by Chinese studios and based on a manhua, and just marketed in Japan and given a JP dub.

the chink is wrong by the way, you just break sentences unnecessarily

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You're damn funny.
Are robots and magical girl a part of GLORIOUS CHINESE CULTURE?

this along with every other asian language that isn't japanese

This shit should go to Sup Forums
They discuss french comics and cartoons there not only murrican
Sup Forums however is only for Japanese stuff

I thought Kong's VA in Ping Pong sounded nice

youtube.com/watch?v=DFB4yrHVf7w

All the things you mentioned are Chinese animation.

Using Japanese VA in the dub doesn't suddenly make it anime any more than Re:Zero will suddenly become a cartoon because an English dub was made for it.

I'd watch these more if it wasn't for the fact that Standard Mandarin orthodox pronunciation is based on that awful Beijing style of speech. Listening to a Northener is like listening to a dog with throat cancer trying to speak with Xi Dada's cock in its mouth.

My sides! Thank you for reminding me of this gem.

Same, his voice is so smooth and nice to listen to. Make that VA the lead character and I'll watch every episode of the show no matter how hard it sucks.

One thing I've noticed that sucks about Chinese animation is that it is so hard to remember anyone's name. Everyone's name just looks the same. I'm having flashbacks to when Korean started to become popular.

> when Korean started to become popular.
Whatever happened to that anyways? Fad already over?

Cool but when are we getting subs to the Feng Shen Ji anime?

Wow, the blonde girl's VA sounds like Chinese Kana Ueda.

MUH TOTALLY ORIGINAL CHINESE ANIME!
Yeah, even Christianity is part of chinese culture, we all know ALL was born in China! Nun attire has always been a part of China's glorious culture!

Just a bunch of literally insane hellbeasts screaming about Korean boybands on social media.

Keeps growing every day, it already took over Asia and countries like the US/Brazil are slowly getting into it in America albeit it's mostly girls.

I remember reading an article about China starting to ban some stuff because young men are starting to become degenerate faggots that dress weird, they also banned some japanese faggot bands.

They all are named after things thrown down the stairs.

It's actually going really strong. Those Korean pop groups get millions of views and sell out foreign concerts like crazy. The dramas are way more popular (and better if we're being honest) than Japanese ones too.

Seriously chink stop already.

It's always funny how japanese dicksuckers appear whenever someone mentions any other asian country, you retards are just pathetic.

Huh well Im glad Im so sheltered then. Ill continue not to heard anything about it.

you're just sad

I honestly can't see how a Chinese anime industry could survive in an international market, especially considering the intense government restrictions placed on their writers. I just don't see them creating enough interesting and varying stories that could interest non-Chinese audiences. Any themes with intense sex, nudity, violence, and anything that dealt with politics would be shut down for sure.

>not just having Sup Forums be animation and Sup Forums be manga/manhua/gookshit/capeshit
Castlevania is probably going to be AotY either way

I had myself a mighty kek at this.

TOTALLY ORIGINAL (ANCESTRAL) CHINESE CONCEPT! Transforming military vessels into girls with weapon parts!!

CHINA STRONK!

They made girls frontline though. It's basically kancolle with guns but it has actual gameplay and no RNG compass. They even got JP VAs.

"Japanese" anime is made by koreans and pinoys all the time. There's also a bunch of french weeaboos.

AND EVEN BETTER! SEE THIS CHARACTER ON THE RIGHT?! IT WAS PART OF CHINESE HISTORY SINCE THE MYTHOLOGY!

Its called anime because its made in Japan retard

Trying to get this thread deleted, now? You coward.

If I get some chinese guy to make pasta, it still won't be chinese pasta because pasta was never chinese.

Anime just means animation. Japanese don't make distinctions it's just fat weeblords that do

You would be surprised to know how many Korean dramas are remakes of Chinese/Taiwanese ones. It's easy to steal from China because no one wants to watch a Chinese show.

its original VA is japanese

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haoliners_Animation_League

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_One_Person
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Be_Hero
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Centaur's_Life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheating_Craft

Just asked some japanese friend if calling them anime is right and he said yes
Anime are called cartoons too

Oh so I guess we should allow french animation here as well right?
No fuck off.

Anime is defined as being sourced from Japan. You look like a fucking idiot, its not going to change because the Chinese are making similar things.

Japanese say 'Disney' for everything not made in Japan. And as they don't air anything else, it's not hard.

Sore wa, animaition desu. Ningen itsumo

My japanese colleague I'm eating (late) lunch IN JAPAN with now and who is also an otaku, said FUCK NO.

No they don't why are you lying on Sup Forums

Can someone just go ask 2ch?

>most humans on earth are asian
>country with the highest asian population starts making anime
>All the characters look white
They seem to be on the right track.

If you got some Chinese guy to make pasta, it is pasta. So, if you got some Chinese guy to make anime, it is anime. You fucking retard and your abortion of an argument.

It's very dangerous to be calling that anime... Why are we doing that? It only gives an argument to people who want to call Avatar anime.

Oh boy here it is again, it's THAT thread again!

Sorry I'm in no mood for an Sup Forums revolution.

My Japanese friend with who I am playing Switch said FUCK YES

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_animation

donghua

>who is also an otaku
opinion discarded

Tencent is a fucking garbage company.

Recently all I hear is China attempting to become good at x, when will they ever be good at anything?

>filename
There were subs for this?

>don't air
>implying a web search

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic has been distributed to international markets, including Treehouse TV for the English-speaking audience in Canada, Boomerang in the United Kingdom

Tooniverse in South Korea, and TV Tokyo (seasons 1–2), then Cartoon Network (season 3–present) in Japan

>doesn't belong on the anime board
Only it does. It's been that way since five years ago.

Unless the snakefaced jap that took over changed things.

どーでも良い事で言い争ってて草。

Korean sounds fine

Fuck it, I'll watch any Chinese if it's military drama.
This looks pretty generic though.
youtube.com/watch?v=dftx28aZ46c
Fucking love this shit.
Just animate the three kingdoms period. Or the Spring & Autumn.

lol I was about to come up with a name for it but apparently there is one already.

え、お前日本人なの?

>because of the Chinese voices
It's more ear grating than the worst EN dubbed anime gril trying to sound kawaii.

Yes, the Chinese have fantastic historical dramas and action movies.

うん。お前もか?

I wonder who could be behind this post.

>weeaboo