THIS GUY!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hJgrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i am admitted 4D chess fag and even i am blackpilled on his words with DACA wtf trump

Agreed... Fucking DACA needs to die

It's 4D chess, retard.

This guy have no Idea what's coming for him. History would repeat and it will be recorded in HD this time.

Some kind of compromise, like he said with the "big beautiful door" analogy he'd been using almost since the beginning of "wall" e.g. w/ Jimmy Fallon or whoever that guy was that got that nighttime show interview early on.

Hopefully it'll be suitably strict and DACA itself terminated.

>tfw you're 90 and you see one of your posts included in the screencap
>you start yelling to your grandchildren to look you got quads
>those are my quads
>i remember posting that

what are you talking about?

DACA just dies on its own doesn't it? It end in 4 months or something I think, so he can just wait it out and/or stall forever.

Unfortunately it's not going to. They're going to have to do something with them if they want to get any kind of border security happen.

If it takes letting the DACA shits stay so that they can ship out the others and prevent more from coming in, then that's what it takes.

They don't have enough votes to get it done otherwise. Lindsay Grahamnesty and Jeff Flake will vote with the Democrats.

You make no sense, did you forgot only language you know.

>we get to see antifa punks knocking out old ladies in HD.
woah

>You make no sense, did you forgot only language you know.
How stupid are you that you weren't able to comprehend his post?

>Darn, out-maneuvered again by the orange retard. We just can't get a win.
>Oh well.
t. Share - blue

I don't speak autism my friend.

ALL HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR
\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0

BIG

WIN

>the state of Chuck Schumer right now

>See you at the negotiating table
>see people who folded hard at a table where optics are key
Sidesexploding.jpg

DACA expires March 5. So, in 1 and a half months.

While I prefer the term new friend, over newfag, you are a massive new friend who also happens to be a massive faggot.

You know.. The more I get to know Trump. The more I feel like I should leave him alone to run the country. He's obviously playing a level of chess we don't understand. Rome wasn't built in a day.

#RELEASETHEMEMO

All this isn't even 4D chess

The left plays it's hands out too easily and makes it's intentions very well known. They are so easily subverted because of their own ego-stroking and broadcasting of intentions in their actions.

Trump is simply pulling a double bind on the libs, which is the biggest flaw the liberals have. They do not understand the concept of sacrificing or investment.

He doesn't post here often.

Do you guys notice how he's never mentioned the Memo. He BTFO Comey with "tapes". He's eluded every single attempt by the deep state niggers to overthrow his presidency. I think we're in good hands.

SAGE this shit. Sup Forums is a Hillary board

He indirectly alluded to the memo in a tweet last week by mentioning the FISA abuse.

he doesn't define what a big win on DACA is

Very well said

I also have just come to accept Trump knows better then I.

Every criticism I've had has been blown away by him time and time again.

That's my grammar bad. I'm kind of drunk. It was subtle though. He may have subtly alluded to it, but he's yet to come out and support releasing the memo. I dunno man. I've grown to like the GEOTUS more than I thought I ever would.

They are sacrificing their entire voter base for non citizen illegals who are literally here to take their voters jobs lol

>leftie shill doesn't know what winning is

The FISA comment is him prepping his followers for what is to come by reminding them of exactly how Obama abused it.
He always has some plan cooked up, even when things look bad. He truly is a chestmaster.

Trump is fucking retarded

#releaSETHememo

Absolutely. The way he played the left against DACA. The way he acknowledged the Women's rights march. He's a fucking genius. That's the only way to put it. I know he's reading, and he knows we appreciate him. He's the best thing to happen to the world in our lifetime.

I honestly don't even like Trump that much. Yes I fought in the meme war on his side against evil incarnate but it was more about Hillary not getting in than Trump to me.

The people that call Donald Trump a fool are fools themselves. This man is a genius and I say that with complete and utter sincerity. It's just a shame that he waited so long to run. He was much sharper and more dynamic when he was younger.

I believe that he is doing the best job that is possible considering the circumstances from a objective standpoint.

What's really pathetic is most of his basic negotiation tactics are on full display and publicly available in the art of the deal yet you can tell that the opposition has never even read it.

Are you spek inglesh?

Im not blackpilled trump is aiming to get a fuck ton in return.

5D chess incoming. Here is what you need to know:

Trump's deepest desire is to annihilate Barack Obama's entire legacy. Obangles fucked up bigly when he mocked Trump.

Trump is like the space alien that turns hate into energy, becoming more powerful the more it is abused. This is a *COMMON* trait among successful salesmen, the kind who own 5 BMWs and sell 100 billion dollars worth of cardboard boxes every quarter. Nothing gets them diamonds more than a door slammed in their face. Furthermore, *Trump knows this about himself*, i.e. it is part of his self-awareness. That is why he constantly, endlessly trolls everyone and everything he possibly can. He has to keep the batteries charged for the moonshot of all moonshots in American politics.

But back to his yearning for revenge: the single most effective way to utterly, endlessly and forever on repeat without end BTFO Barack Obama is to be the president who sets Black America on the path to middle-class prosperity.

But how is this possible?

Start with two dates:

1. July 2, 1964. Civil Rights Act of 1964.
2. June 30, 1968. Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.

Immediately after blacks in America are finally given a fair shot, they are fucked over again by changes to immigration law that allow the US to be flooded with cheap labor, taking exactly the jobs that blacks would have taken, *had the law not been changed*. Further developments in free trade only exacerbated the situation (NAFTA, etc), culminating in Trump's election in 2016.

1/2

Now you are starting to see where this is going.

A month ago no one except policy dorks talked about chain migration and merit-based immigration. Then suddenly shitholes are spoken and what in the heck Trump's crazy comment highlighted exactly the thing in current law that he needs reversed.

But you have to have something to trade. What will you give me for the fate of one to three million Mexican children and teenagers? Don't know? Let me start here:

1. Real enforcement of the southern border AKA The Wall.
2. An end to chain immigration.
3. An end to the immigration lottery.
4. *Real* merit-based immigration.

Of these, do not be surprised when the *craziest* is the one where Trump suddenly finds the most room to negotiate: the real, physical wall might not happen.

So Dreamers get their legal status. But immigration law changes so that, in effect:

1) Educated whites and asians are allowed in.
2) Poor brown people are kept on the outside.
3) The *remaining* poor brown people on the inside get the manufacturing jobs.

And with that, Trump has accomplished what Barack Obama never could: he delivered good-paying, stable jobs to Black America by the busload.

This is high-level strategy the likes of which we may never see again in our lifetimes.

Enjoy it, and remember that only Nixon can go to China.

2/2

They underestimate him at everyturn. Which is the main advantage of his use of comedy and things like “rocket man”, if further leads his foes to underestimate him.

>Trump's deepest desire is to annihilate Barack Obama's entire legacy. Obangles fucked up bigly when he mocked Trump.

Good because I dislike Obama that much too. Voting for Trump was so very worth the 10 minute drive.

He is already getting them jobs, check this out

archive.is/hJgrY
>companies are hiring people with criminal records, disabilities or prolonged bouts of joblessness.
>there are signs of wage growth starting to show
>companies are hiring straight out of prisons because they need workers
>increase in postings open to people without experience.
>unemployment rates have fallen sharply in recent years for people with disabilities or without a high school diploma
>participation rate for workers aged 25 to 54 hit a seven-year high in December.
>unemployment for African-Americans fell to 6.8 percent in November, the lowest rate on record
>warehouse workers: “If someone applies for a job and you don’t get to them within 24 hours, that person will already have taken another job.”
>household incomes have risen rapidly in the past two years, with the strongest gains coming for those in the poorest families.
>more people switching jobs, and getting bigger bumps in pay for doing so.

Trumps black support has doubled since election - if it keeps going that way dems are over as a party

Anybody else starting to feel really good about November?

I'm starting to think we may not even need to trade DACA for the wall/end of chain immigration/e-verify/etc. If the dems keep kicking themselves in the dick all the way into the elections, and get BTFO again, we might have the votes in the Senate to make all that happen AND kick out all DAConiggers.

Trump is thinking 9 steps ahead of me. I learned this back in the election. I'm just watching history unfold. Trump has been here before and knows what's coming. He has had to deal with the jewiest of jews and slimiest politicians and they haven't beaten him

>smugpepe.jpg

>wictorposting
Obama is a long-legged mackdaddy.

>What's really pathetic is most of his basic negotiation tactics are on full display and publicly available in the art of the deal yet you can tell that the opposition has never even read it.
>Why would we read something written by a racist white guy?
Know thine enemy?

under no circumstances will he do blanket amnesty. if he has to let some of the DACA niggers stay he can narrow it down by saying they have to be under a certain age and without a criminal record etc. he also doesn't have to grant them full citizenship, which would prevent them from voting. Personally I wish he could just kick them all out, but he probably can't if he wants to get all the other border security and immigration reform. though of course its bullshit that we even have to "negotiate" border security.

>which would prevent them from voting

>that statement
>that flag

t. paco

>Trump giving 3 million spics amnesty and not building the wall is a win

How fucking deluded are you? You're probably a spic yourself.

We've already been shown he's not giving DACA for free. Hillary would've signed it day one. If we can end some of the most stupid immigration practices (lottery, anchor babies, chain migration, anti-homogeneity immigration) and get the border wall funded to boot, give them fucking DACA.

He only has to deal at 10% the democrats are used to dealing with cuckservatives and rinos

Think about this for a second. DACA recipients cannot vote, yes their kids can, but they already could vote and they haven't turned the country blue yet.

Chain migration accounts for 500k+ immigrants per year, lottery immigration accounts for 50k+ immigrants per year. DACA recipients' kids may also be less inclined to vote Democrat considering Dems can't leverage them with their illegal status and the fear of deportation(remember after gay marriage was legalized, gay people had far less reason to stay on the Democrat plantation).

The number of illegal immigrants that crossed the border in just 2016 alone was 800k. Let's assume that number is the average per year. If Trump's Wall only stops 50% of illegal immigrants from entering, it will still make up for stopping more people than DACA in just 2 years.

We are possibly trading DACA amnesty(800k who cannot vote) for stopping 950k likely Democrat voters per year.

Ideally there would be a condition for DACA where them and their kids are treated like legal immigrants thus still don't get the right to vote and are ineligible if they take any form of welfare to gain citizenship.

Agreed.

10 yr path to full citizenship with a clear record, and work status. 5yr no use of social services. Must have a job. If uneducated and meet any of the above requirements you must obtain a minimum GED. Pay all back taxes and penalties for the years in the country illegally while working.