Planet earth is experiencing the worst flu epidemic since 2009...

Planet earth is experiencing the worst flu epidemic since 2009. Seemingly healthy people are dropping dead days after contracting the common flu. What makes this so sad is that this is easily preventable. Make sure you get your flu shot and assure that all your loved ones do as well. It could end up saving your life.

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/healthy-living/flu-outbreak-uk-why-bad-worst-year-winter-epidemic-aussie-flu-symptoms-jab-a8171621.html

Can't get the flu if you live alone and never leave the house

Fuck Big Pharma and their vaccine poison.

i've had a flu for nearly three months now, or multiple consecutive flus

i've never seen so many people catch it and for so long wtf is going on, is this some anti-racism vaccine conspiracy

fpbp
breddy funny

Tfw ammount of flu infections is used as social status indicator

Tfw I havent had flu in over 7 years
:[

you have pneumonia user see a doctor

flu shots are scams they used them to experiment on blacks whos to say they won't experiment on whites next

It's only 30% effective.

Based super flu solving overpopulation by removing those with weak immune systems, honestly that's what you get for having doctors over prescribe antibiotics.

Don't feel to bad leaf, I died last time I got it ))))))

>Implying i don't want to die
*upload failed

put me down like old yeller in the fall when i decided to go back to uni and caught some chinese flu from a foreign student.. u sually i get the flu like every seven years for three days this was near two weeks and everybody else i know that caught it went down for several weeks

>antibiotics
>virus

how's that 5th grade biology treating you

>Aussie flu
Why are all you northern hemisphere cunts such pussies? I was fine in winter. It was just a normal sunny happy winter here downunda with no faggot flu

#fuckoffwearefull

Stop embarrassing us you inbred Southern hick.
> how to into basic micro

Goddammit just buy the N95 respirators and avoid the flu shot. Flu shot barely works with how fast the virus mutates anyways.

If you want super cheap, just buy a case of 3M 9210, and if you want comfortable, buy a case of 3M 8511. If you're US/Canada based, you're going to get a stupidly good deal on eBay. Rest of the world, not so much.
>'Murica. Fuck yeah.

I wear it at work and no amount of coughing, sneezing, and general nastiness from others keeps me from stopping my day to get sick.

the "common flu" does not exist.
it is constantly evolving.
all flu shots are made up of a small number of previous strains of what the WHO suspects will be the most likely to break out this season.

fucking filthy immigrant causing all this

I got this flu, and its fucking bad, i couldn't walk for a day, couldn't eat the next day and was coughing constantly, then i shit for a day, when I say that, i mean it, i shit for a whole day, spent 14 hours on the toilet.

The last time I got the flu was before the flu shot meme was a thing. I take the 4 busses a day.
Drink water with apple cider vinegar a few times a week. Take a few over the counter supplements. Wash your fucking hands

>i shit for a whole day, spent 14 hours on the toilet.
This isn't normal?

>2009
That isn't saying much. H1N1 turned out to be far less lethal than projections estimated.

May the energies of chikken soup and decongestants help you find the way to good health.

N. American strain is pretty mild. It's the "sniffles flu". Migrants come in, it becomes the "body pains flu". Shitposting flu comes in, and it's probably the worst flu we've had since no one expected it, just like Australian shitposters when they first came in.

>Drink water with apple cider vinegar
Why not lemonade?

Work in a hospital run the boilers.
Admin puts pressure for everyone to get the flu shot. None of the nurses get it because they know the current shots are targeting the wrong flu strains. Admin chimps out and says people that don't get it can't come to work and won't be paid if they don't get it. All the housekeepers, cooks and porters go and get shots. Nurses say I could use some vacation time.

I'm already working continuous overtime shifts, that is my normal shift is 12hrs 7 days, 7 days off. I'm working 12hrs no days off getting double time pay for my extra shifts. They tell me I can't come into work if I don't get the shot. Okay, I haven't had a day off in almost 2 months. Sure, see you when the flu is over.

Get a phone call 30min past the start of my shift, uh where are you?
Can't come into work I didn't get the flu shot...
Uh we can't have someone work for more than 12hrs without replacement.
Guess you need to shut down the boilers for the next 12hrs, oh wait 24hrs now because the current guy has worked past 12hrs.
I'd love to come in but I can't. Not that I ever see anyone from the control room and have zero infection chance.
Management said you can come in with a mask on.
Don't have a mask.
We will have someone meet you in the parking lot.
I want straight double time for the hazard to my heath, that means OT is triple time.
Fine.

I love working for rule lawyer fucktards.

Apple cider vinegar helps stabilize the gut, which is about 70% of our immune system. The less the body has to deal with GI issues, the better it can fight the rest of the illness.

If anyone gets sick make a post about it so we can follow your death and learn from it. It will make a really cool thread when you think about it.

Kek

Was funny everytime I went to my GP around winter last year. They kept pushing the flu vaccine on me and I was like "wtf I haven't heard of a single person get sick this year". Doctors are such god damn Jews.

He's making the point that doctors do in fact prescribe antibiotics unnecessarily (obviously) for the flu.

I swear hospital administrators and the ground troops live in different planets.

Those people may have had a flu shot already, and there is evidence that getting a flu shot ruins your body's immune response, as in, they don't know what to do.

Holy fuck it's the flu, have a Tylenol and some chicken noodle soup and a nap

>(((flu)))

We’re all getting airborne aids m8

this flu is no joke
first time in years I've been sick for more than two days
admittedly I did still keep working while sick but who gives a fuck

>Super flu
I had some loose shits for an evening. I thought it was just bad pork.

>broke neet with no prospects
>get the flu
>die
Not really seeing a downside, senpai.

>be me
>be 30
>never got a flu shot ever
>never got the flu
low immunity faggots btfo

Keked. He’s not wrong on overprescribing though. Isn’t there a story out about his years flu shot being ineffective?

I lost both my parents to the flu this week and last week. I caught it from them before they died. I don't know how to feel about this.

++Another bot thread posting unarchived links and bullshit using the same bot technology as Reddit politics do not reply++

This has literally been going on nonstop with reddit spacing. educate yourselves quickly you fucking shitheads. Holy fuck I cant hand hold all night.

Thread 8

It's a win-win for big pharma and public health. You get vaccinated against the flu (free with insurance) and the company makes at least $10 on each shot sold.

Using antibiotics kills the beneficial biota in your body, the same ones that assist your viral immunity by producing precursors to your lymphatic cells most necessary enzymes and even then phagocytes that kills infected (viral) cells. So you go back to school.

Sorry, you're advised to not even eat more than one can of tuna per week due to trace mercury content: I'm definitely not injecting myself with something that used synthetic mercury as a preservative agent.

Call me when we’re at Spanish flu tier.

I'll also add that I haven't had a flu in over ten years and I work full-time in a customer service environment. Dog bless good health.

I'm impressed that they managed to short staff the power engineers to a point that we have three qualified people running boilers 24/7.
Remember when we said that we needed 6 people as a skeleton staff 7 months ago, with a target staffing of 8? Well we have 3 now.
Can't just dial up a temp agency to get a qualified power engineer to show up.

They got the idea that they could train up power engineers from the maintenance staff have them write the exams and then become 'swing' PEs. Problem is guys that fix toilets and doors as a rule don't pass the exams to be PEs without going to school for a year. So after like the 7th person failed the exam, the admin killed the training them up idea. But never put forward a replacement plan to find more qualified people.

The fact is that I can make twice my pay working oil and gas or electrical generation. It's only because I can fuck around all shift watching anime, playing video games, shit posting on Sup Forums that I do this job. I need to monitor the plant and provide continuous supervision, but I can do that while clearing out my back log of anime.

I'm expecting to get fired someday, but before they do they need to hire replacement people. If I was in the union I couldn't fuck them around for extra pay so I guess it's all fair.

Every useless, debilitating "vaccine" (((pharma))) gets approved and forced into the multi-dosing literally equates to a net profit of 2-5+ billion. Per year. Per type. Now (((neoliberals / communists / leftists))) will laugh at you for resisting and say you need to have your kids taken away if you resist their (((oligarchy))) puppet masters. It's one heck of globalist sham. Same territory as climate change hysteria.

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU POST AN IMAGE?!

thats really not how flu works user. are you sure you dont have post viral fatigue? If its your chest hurting go see a doctor or something shit man

Flu shot has a 2% efficacy rate and it's the most retarded idea ever to bypass your bodies natural immunity and inject the shit directly into your bloodstream.

no.

It appears they have no capability to competently find your replacement if that was their idea. You'll be safe for a while.

Enjoy your 2D, and always be ready to jump when they either wise up or fuck something up right.

The flu doesn't effect your stomach at all. If you had diahrea it was likely the norovirus.

Repeat after me "Colloidal Silver". Thank me later. Don't over indulge tho or you'll end up blue.

>10%

Its gone down with this vaccine. That's why it's everywhere.

TESTING A NEW VIRUS ON THE POPULACE

TFW people try to convince you to get an intravenous "vaccine."

>nothanks

>Firing someone competent enough to have free time while at work because it looks bad to the all of no one who walks through the fucking underworks.
Yep. Sounds like a hospital.

My gf had it and was basically bed ridden for three days

I took a load of vitamin C and worked out everyday. Caught it since she made me take care of her but it's been nothing but a slightly stuffy nose (one nostril)

I can feel my lymph nodes on my neck are swollen though

My mom got the flu shot and still got sick. I haven't gotten a flu shot in years, and I'm fine.

How about you faggots place an emphasis on your immune system and nutrition. It's the common fucking flu you untermensch

>Worst flu in under a decade, wow
>It's easily preventable by a flu shot
>Nevermind that the reason it got this bad is because the flu shot was only 10% effective this year
Nothing to see here folks just another L E A F P O S T

I will only say this once. Stop. Infecting. Yourself. With. Jew. Drugs. (((they))) want you to be sick. I haven't had a flu shot in 20 years and I haven't had the flu in 20 years. I've had a common cold twice.

Lymph system is how the body flushes out viruses. It flows through movement, which is where the "walk off your flu" saying comes from in old times.

>Never ever wash my hands except after taking a shit
>Cant remember last time i got sick

When did you become aware of the handwashing jew

This.
What's disturbing is that I'm noticing that people who DID get vaccinated are not only getting the flu, but their strain isn't necessarily lessened.

Seeing this stuff makes me never want a flu shot.

Don't forget garlic, tomato... Some of you need to cut down sugar intake.

>garlic
>tomato
That sounds wonderful. Unfortunately it's late and I shouldn't eat at this hour.

>synthetic mercury

Believing in 1350AD alchemy, the absolute state of leaf science

Are you not seeing the Jew tactics yet? I've had a flu shot twice in my life and both times I contracted it and spent a week bedridden. The entire point of the flu vaccine is to make you sick.

Wrong

Checked

>garlic
This. Raw garlic.

>Haven't gotten a flu shot in +5 years
>wash dishes at restaurant
>never use gloves
>water from dishes constantly splashing on face
>drink lots of OJ and take vitamin C supps
>never get sick

Let me ask you this. If you don't get sick. If you don't continue to get flu shots and see your doctor for medication, how to (((they))) make money? How do (((they))) make money when people are perfectly healthy?

It's sad that I could actually see that happening these days

>t. not white but sympathetic

I have this right now, fucking sucks

Thimerosal my shart friend

The Mercury is bad, the aluminum is the worst, and when you drink tap water while having aluminum injections, the aluminum binds to the fluoride from the hexofluorosilicic acid (sp)
And this binding allows the aluminum past the blood brain barrier (fluoride looks a lot like magnesium and calcium to your cells) and then it literally plaques on top of your neural sheaths and create shorts and damage to your synapses and then you slowly forget the names of your kids and their faces turn into your dead husbands and you die horribly confused and without hope at all.

Sounds great.

>Michael Jordan scores 38 in a playoff game with the flu in 1998
>people die from the flu in 2018
we're getting weaker with every passing generation

Please don't get the flu shot. I don't want everyone to catch autism. This is a serious issue you guys. No child should have to go through this.

>haven't gotten a flu shot in years
>haven't gotten the flu in years
AMA

Don't forget where the silicon goes after the fluoride decides aluminum is better suited to it's valency, it accumulates in your soft tissues and you get immunological issues due to the clogging of your liver's pathways and the lymphatic systems try to keep up by demanding you eat more food, and you decide McDonalds is more food and so you double whammy your ass back into the hospital with an infinite amount of health issues, where your will be placed on heart medication, lupus/Ms/asthma or any number of auto immune problems, or the opposite. You die slowly, taking the medications they give for false hope until the Alzheimer's kicks into full swing and your health insurance policy starts milking you for every cent of your life's worth while your asshole kids doing the same shit to their bodies dump your ass in a home that abuses the fuck out of you and pumps you even more so with medication to handle the outbursts you exhibit from being in a literal hell.

Just eat natural whole foods, raw honey, raw milk from grass fed cows or better yet goats, eat hella leafs and don't be scared of healthy fats and fish meat.

Stop eating out, stop going to the drug pushers, if you need a lab, find an independent one and educate your damn self about the results. Stop abdicating your intelligence to smock wearing leeches that decided "yeah, the highest paying profession I can stomach is exactly what im gonna learn to do"

If you want to be as well informed as a doctor, or more so, a little thing called the internet has literally FREE medical school lectures and tests and videos and literature, government databases of research like NCBI and pubmed, if you die from a preventable illness due to laziness or ignorance in 2018 you just weren't destined to make it, nature fucked you with poor habits and a willpower weaker than the spandex on your broken jogging pants you threw away last year because you didn't want to be reminded that you are an amoeba with no drive or motivation.

Why would apple cider vinegar "stabilize" the gut? It's just acetic acid. You could get the same result drinking cranberry juice like women on their period.

B-but, gooooooy, you have to have fluoridated water so you can ingest extra fluoride beyond what you already get naturally occurring. Pay no mind to the fact none of the positive claims about it are true and it's one giant industry-funded sham and above that it has only negative benefits ingested all for (((a pretty penny))).

Now who's a good goy!? Time for your magic Gentile Juice. Make those minds numb. Make those bones brittle.

I was in the hospital for the flu last year. Spent a week In the ICU and it shut down my body. Crazy shit

Thiomerosal hasn't been used in more than 20 years.

It also kills off all beneficial bacteria that assist in the function of your immune system, hence why many diseases stem from the gut

Anti-biotics do nothing for viral infections and there are no studies to prove such.

Antibiotics do not affect the metabolic pathways within the cells and therefore have literally zero affect on viral infections because they operate within the cell.

Take your own advice you stupid nigger and go back to school.

If it has the mother it contains a symbiotic environment of acetobacters and yeast among others that can and do live in your large intestines, they are in a war with each other that produces useful enzymes (think munitions) and when you drink it they assist your body from having to do the heavy lifting to produce those enzymes and plant the seeds of more diverse beneficial bacteria and yeast in your gut. Kombucha works as well and its better due to glycolic acid and other things. Kefir, ghee, even Greek yogurt are all good for your gut biology.

THERE’S SYNTHETIC MERCURY IN MY KRAFT DINNER

And now we don't have to worry about measles or polio or rubella or hepatitis, or chicken pox, or whooping cough which all used to kill millions that we just deemed unavoidable. What have you done? They deserve that money you cunt.

Honey, I know, I was saying antibiotics promote viral infections because they kill the biology that assists your immune system in fighting said viruses. Because the bacteria in your gut produce a lot of your methylated and aminated proteins and enzymes that you yourself cannot produce.

>double checked your claim
>doublechecked your gets
You summed it up extremely well. I'd give you a gold star but no image upload.

Why is bad for people prone to those diseases to die?

Remember, determining whether someone has the flu is entirely diagnostic; the doctor simply suspects with some certainty that you have a particular disease; confirming with blood tests takes too long usually. They figure, "well, you either have the flu, in which case you should just wait it out, or you have a bacterial infection, in which case waiting it out makes it worse. Let's prescribe an antibiotic just in case it's an infection, and if it doesn't work, it's definitely the flu."

If they're actually sure it's the flu, they prescribe Tamiflu or another antiviral, not an antibiotic. They don't prescribe it until they're sure because Tamiflu has more severe side effects than an unnecessary antibiotic.

You're misunderstanding something. Probiotics are for reseeding a destabilized bacterial flora. Unless you have reason to believe your colon is acinobacter deficient, then there's no benefot to take more in. You're not significantly increasing the bacterial load or the stress on your immune system.

By that logic you should be eating raw meat and human feces to really give your immune system a challenge.

You are clueless. You're not aware of the massive legal actions against predatory drug companies in the United States over the years who have been making useless vaccines specifically to get them backed by their DC cronnies. Not surprising. Polio? That's funny. Strawman reasoning only makes you dumb. I'll spell it out for you. That certain vaccines are functional does not equate to all vaccines being functional let alone "noble" let alone not predatory abuse waged on the population for profit. If your IQ ever manages to surpass 110, you'll possess enough logic to figure out that your brain currently belongs to communist fallacy (useful idiocy).

Do you honestly believe you have an innate resistance to hepatitis from your superior breeding?