m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBBdgcHimoM
youtube.com/watch?v=23xXputgdAk.
fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/arts/musreich.htm
youtu.be/jLsysXkSlbw
youtube.com/watch?v=iijKLHCQw5o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black Metal

/thread

Black metal is for retards and retarded adults who refuse to grow up. Plus... it’s popular in Europe and those fuckers aren’t white.

Classical music

>metal
>culture

youtube.com/watch?v=dKlzgqg0UZA

Ethical Stalking for Government Contractors™ Bootcamp is a comprehensive and immersive 2-day learning experience for executives, professionals and administrative staff responsible for identifying, qualifying, pursuing and winning federal contracts and subcontracts. Based on proven processes and decades of practical experience and expertise, this program exists solely to empower these individuals with essential knowledge and skills to help them succeed. While in the program, participants will be exposed to processes, schemas, systems and terminology key to understanding federal acquisition, the business development life cycle, opportunity management and more. Ethical Stalking for Government Contractors™ Bootcamp includes comprehensive lecture, discussions and hands-on lab activities where participants can apply newly acquired information-in-context during scenarios relevant to their organizational objectives.

As a result of participating in this program, students will acquire the knowledge and skills to understand the necessity of capturing accurate, relevant and timely information to support federal sector strategy development and execution and how to exploit data and information to increase the effectiveness of their organization's marketing, business development and capture operations. Upon successful completion of the program requirements, students will be awarded the ESGC White Belt.

Any sub genre of metal is heavily populated by whites.

Prog Rock

Country music is actually quite influenced by blues though. It's like half European half black.

Gabber.

Blue grass

Mongolian throat singing, death yodeling, and anything with the electric marimba

this

The one redpill 99.99999999% of Sup Forums can't accept. Criminally underrated/ 10

No. Was invented by niggers.

>mongolians
>white

Obviously there's no whiter music (in America at least). As for culture, vintage auto racing. I've been going to historic races every year if my life and the only non-white I've ever seen was a guy working in the parking lot.

>Norwegians
>Norwegians
>!?!?
>laugh at my post

Polka

Vap0r

BASED Nigger hatin me country

>BINGO!

I listen to classical on the way to work cause Im still half asleep and dont want to hear screaming yet. Its like waking up to an alarm clock radio that starts out at a really low volume

Black metal.

Classical even has architecture, all you got are some saloons.

Yeah i like county but this is undeniable
No other race is autistic enough to sit down and compose hours long pieces

>Lies

Name one nigger Bluegrass artist.

This. I don't know of a single non-white black metal artist. But country has Hootie, Cowboy Troy and Charlie Pride, and at least one of them isn't just larping for shekels

George himself may be the single most universally beloved white man on the face of the earth though, who doesn't like him?

Modern auto racing is very white as well.
Went to an Indycar race at Gatway Motorsports park in Madison County Illinois(fucking East St. Louis is 3 minutes away) and saw virtually no black people.

youtu.be/flMGQmZE84A
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣤⣄⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠙⠛⠻⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠙⠛⠛⠛⠛⠿⠆⠉⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⢏⠛
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⠄⠐⠒⠒⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⠒⠠⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⡀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⠤⠄⠒⠒⠂⠤⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⢀⢀⢀⢹
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⠒⠒⠒⠈⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠤⠄⠒⠂⢀⢀⢀⠒⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⠐⠒⠒⠒⠤⡀⢀⢀⠸⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠢⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⢀⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡀⢠⣿⣿⣿⡖⢄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡤⠖⣶⣶⣦⢀⢀⢀⡏
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠒⠛⠛⠛⠓⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠲⠤⠿⣟⣻⢀⢀⢀⣇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢳⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠹⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢣⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⠒⠒⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢨⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢦⣀⢀⠠⠤⢀⢀⣀⣰⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⠋
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣶⣶⣿⣿⣶⣶⣦⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡰⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢡⠈⠳⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡔⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣷⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢀⢀⠈⠳⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⢀⠉⠿⢿⣿⡿⢿⣿⡿⠛⠆⢀⢀⢀⢸⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣷⣿⣿⣯⡲⢄⡀⠆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⠜
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣽⣆⠙⠲⢤⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠢⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡞⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣷⣄⢀⠈⠙⠒⠤⣄⡀⢀⢀⠈⠓⠦⣄⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣠⣶⣮
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠙⠒⢦⡄⢀⢀⠈⣽⡉⠉⢹⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣠⡤⣤⡶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡦⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣏⠙⣦⣶⣾⣵⣿⣦⣸⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣧⣄⣀⡀
⣤⣶⣖⣶⣾⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣮⣷⣄⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣦⣤⣤⣄⡀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣺⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⡿⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣏⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢯⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

What about the quintessentially British louis Hamilton?
Or Juan Pablo montoya? Also
>Italians
>white

Greg Donlon, Blake Atkins, Kiaia Kater, Cedric Watson.

Honestly this, I don't think it's possible to get any whiter then baroque

Is OP's pic not a black metal musician?

Classical music

No other race is autistic enough to listen to it and even less perform it. Went to a music conservatory in northern New York for years before I realized it doesn’t pay shit and transferred. All the niggers were vocalists.

they're as asian as chinese and japanese and korean people, you may as well have called tiger woods white for all the sense that made

Earl scruggs

Are we calling Irishmen niggers again?

The point I'm trying to make is if we are going to promote white Americana culture, start here. Start with rodeos, nascar, etc.

Nowadays, bluegrass is just for hipster trash that thinks they're above country music. Show me one bluegrass artist who isn't a failed punk rocker from the suburbs who just larps as a depression era poor white southerner because because he saw Oh Brother Where Art Thou? one time.

Dante must die mode - no one over 80 years old

Classical

youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU

Who?

p5.storage.canalblog.com/58/05/1061445/81248623_o.jpg

Danish folk music

youtube.com/watch?v=xJEJLqvCM7c

polka

Are jews white? If so, gangster rap.

>America
>white

I'm going to cry pathetic tears while I utter amerimutt autistically

>has American flag
>he doesn't know who George Strait is

You lost, boy?

Pop hip hop. Kanye shows are 95% white people lol.

Slavic folk

youtube.com/watch?v=6688vPoc4SU
youtube.com/watch?v=TQVqka2AH7A

Country as we know it is the result of the Blues crossbreeding with Spanish guitar ballads, with only the mildest influence of European folk music. It's pretty non-white.

I mean think about, the most acclaimed country music artists were all drunks and dope fiends and all their best songs were about gambling, adultery, and violence. Pretty niggerish, you have to admit.

Literally the single most successful artist in the US

What about barn dancing?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBBdgcHimoM

Irish aren't white, deal with it reddit fag

Of course. Classical music is the only answer. If you can't listen and enjoy a symphony you aren't white

Trance, invented by the Dutch. Hell most of EDM was pretty much white for the early scenes.

I mean that's implied with the culture I feel like

minecraft parodies

Preußen Gloria

Trance came from techno which was created by three black guys from Belleville High School.

Yeah a lot of country artists are pretty shitty, degenerate people. George Strait and Marty Robbins are two pretty big exceptions and I admire them for it. I love country music but I wouldn't want to ever meet most of my favorite artists (not that I'll have much opportunity anyway since most of the absolute greats are dead but still)

It evolved from Disco.

Nothing they dance to sounds at all like modern country music. Perhaps when line dancing at a club but in general country dance and pop coutry music have little in
common.
youtube.com/watch?v=23xXputgdAk.

Honestly the blacks create the best cultures hands down, white people are boring to be around, I find myself immensely boring and stable, and without drugs white people never make good musicians. We can make good civilizations but we can't make good cultures

Vivaldi probably encountered less than 5 nogs in his life - maybe none. All of the classics are that way really

Skynyrd, molly hatchet. Blackfoot was decent - lead singer may have been a half-breed

all those warcraft fandom created irish drinking songs about elves

Modern country is degenerate pop. Besides stapleton

yeah that sounds god fucking awful.
At least the kikes can appreciate good music.

Classical music is as white as you can get and it is far superior to anything produced today. Modern composers are decent but Motzart/LVB are the fucking shit

>nigger music
>good music

It is something like disco to house to techno to trance.

folk rock

Agreed but I was mostly thinking in cultures that are still alive today

Classical, faggot

>le rich in culture face.jpg

Yeah he's better than most normie fags deserve. The first time I heard "I got nobody to blame but me" I legitimately thought it was some deep cut one hit wonder from the 70's I'd somehow never heard before or something.

Industrial

>culture
literally got popularized in Northern Mexico and spread to the U.S. Started in Spain. All country music is just shitty ballads (or used to be?) which are a staple of most generic Mexican music you hear.

black metal is the whitest culture/genre objectively speaking, classical music has plenty of nonwhites like Pavarotti who is obviously an arab.

The only thing whiter would have to be fro the nazis. here are some approved nazi tunes.

fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/arts/musreich.htm

Verdi is king.

Bach is best.

Sibelius — music for the right

I think folk metal would be even whiter then that. But that is just me.

KMFDM, My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult, Lords of Acid and Pigface all had non-whites in their line up at some point or another. But otherwise, yeah, Inudstrial is pretty fucking white...

Rodeos are a spic invention

>folk metal
Never listened to it before. Got any recommendations?

It's ours now!

tha fuk are you talking, Rodeo is not especific of mexico or latin america, the old art of "tauromaquia" could be traced even back to ancient greece and spain.

No love for Wagner?

>Show me one bluegrass artist who isn't a failed punk rocker
Jerry Douglas

Gregorian chant / plain chant / medieval chant

youtu.be/jLsysXkSlbw

Beat that you rebel scum

Are you sure you're not talking about folk punk...

>Europeans aren't white
>Amerimutt

>europeans aren't white
>56.jpeg

Fintroll and Eluveitie are must-listens.
youtube.com/watch?v=iijKLHCQw5o

>I listen to based Posty and Lil peep my dood. Based aryan rappers. Unlike those faggots who never grew up I listen to men sing about romance right into my ear drums

Industrial/EBM

Bullshit, blues and hillbilly have the same roots. Whites taught black people the pentatonic scale and folk and gospel music.

Oompa music, bagpipes, nyckleharpa. We got a lot of variety.