How did Sweden let it get this bad?

How did Sweden let it get this bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2729055/Lesbian-Muslim-couple-Iran-tie-knot-Stockholm-delighted-imam-gay-too.html
thetimes.co.uk/article/teens-roam-streets-with-rifles-as-crime-swamps-sweden-q83g055k9
youtube.com/watch?v=FF5AanpiyRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KANGZ

sorce?

Isnt it illegal to own a firearm in cuckrope?

Sweden is a meme country

>Love against all the odds: Lesbian Muslim couple from Iran tie the knot in Stockholm... and the delighted imam is gay too!
>Sahar Mosleh and Maryam Iranfar married in Swedish capital Stockholm
>Both were forced to flee Iran where gay people are given the death penalty
>The couple were married by Imam Ludovic Mohamed Zahed
>Imam Zahed who is Algerian but lives in South Africa is also gay

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2729055/Lesbian-Muslim-couple-Iran-tie-knot-Stockholm-delighted-imam-gay-too.html

It isn't if owning an AK is a part of the culture of the shithole you emigrated from.

Just insert "sweden crime" into ur favourite search and click on the news tab.

post this to reddit worldnews plz..i cant im banned

thetimes.co.uk/article/teens-roam-streets-with-rifles-as-crime-swamps-sweden-q83g055k9

He looks straight out of SS propaganda picture

Thats one sexy cop
Literally prime alpha body

Majority of you guys just make fun of this and laugh at it. But Does this generally upset anyone else on here?

>How did Sweden let it get this bad?

Virtue signalling.,

Its as simple as that.

You seem scared about something which is in our constitution. I doubt that you even have your passport to be worried about foreign threat.

Had to go all the way from Sweden to south africa to find someone to marry them. Was there noone closer?

Dont be mistaken, this is upsetting to the vast majority of users. Even so, being bitter about everything is very unhealthy. Sometimes we need to laugh or we might do something that might hurt each other or our movement.

This why people think we are a joke.

Dude i was born over there, i have fond memories when i was about 5 years old before moving to Aus. Now im 40 and I'll never go back and visit relatives fuck that place they did it to themselves, they are so fucking indoctrinated. People have been telling them what was going to happen for a long time and the majority didn't listen. Absolute cluster fuck.

no, I hate nordics and germans and europeans in general

gay

We laugh but it's kind of a dark laugh. They brought it on themselves to a large extent but we don't hate them - definitely want them to reform. It's the same reason we laugh and hope terrorist attacks are mudslimes. In a way it's like the people (us) know how this ends - with eventual violence and the waking up of everybody hence the morbid laughter.

Does your remaining family wants to leave yet or are they waiting for someone to get raped?

the fact that they even let them in, in the first place pisses me off to no end. Now it just feels like they deserve it

My dad moved back, hes been living there for about 15 years now. Last exchange I had with him was after Trump got elected he was full Trump Putin fake news bot. I sent him so much Sup Forums tier info and arguments/facts about the state of the world and sweden that he got completely btfo.and stoped emailing me.
Last time i checked his facebag he was just putting up pics of food instead of regurgitating msm shit.

sven was explaining gun laws. you can own rifles but they can't be used for self defense, only hunting or target shooting. another sven challenged this and claimed if you absolutely cannot retreat, e.g. a basement with no windows, and you are being attacked, you probably won't go to jail if you shoot your assailant. both agreed, however, that hand grenades were legal to own and there was/is no law that specifically prohibits explosives of any kind.

Not in Sweden.

Oh and fun fact the truck of peace attack occurred on the street he regularly walks on to go to some old people class. On that particular day he was away in the country and couldn't make it.

I used to get really upset but today i laugh at most of the stupidity that goes on here.. Until i realize that hey its my fucking tax-money going to this shitfest and then i get angry.
Its a way to cope with the bullshit that goes on here i have dark humour overall anyways.

LOL

Swedes are faggots thats why, fucking pussies ruled by feminist womyn

>Stabbed in the neck by asylum seeker
OMEGALUL

You can own anything in Sweden as long as you have a purpose of owning that firearm, Most people are hunters so firearms designed for hunting it is mostly (Shotguns/Rifles)
There is also alot of targetshooters for handguns and sportingrifles aswell (Ar/Ak/Swedish-K) Our laws are okay if you ask me its just that the police sometimes just decides to not follow them and can be really aids for no apperent fucking reason.
T. Sportshooter/Hunter.

Atheism

last century sweden went like 8 consecutive years or something without a single murder. there was even a swedish movie about police officers having nothing to do due to little crime

So, a country full of fudds?

I understand why Forsen seems so angry and depressed on stream.

He lives in fucking Swedistan.

because the 'man' in your picture let it happen.

They honestly need to start talking about gun control over there in Sweden.

What sort of monster would shoot that beautiful aryan man?

Agree. It would not happen if entire Sweden was Islamic.

Bringing in more immigrants than their system can handle, not forcing localization programs for all immigrants like learning the main language. If you bring 100 poor immigrants and are able to only feed and educate 20 of them, what the fuck were they thinking would happen? Doesn't matter how golden boys those immigrants might be, when they don't have a job, money and don't integrate into the society they live in, crime is inevitably going to happen.

It used to, but then I realized I was projecting sweden as a symbol of "whiteness" and after realizing that I'm celtic/slavic and have no ties to sweden and that sweden is a meme country I got over it.

He got stabbed by a rapefugee randomly for no reason.
Not sure about the 8 consecutive years but 1-2 murder/year compared to our current 300-400 confirmed murder/year.

I donno, who cares? Post more half naked Swedish guys!

>teens
lmao

>300-400
Is that a joke? I cant tell anymore

I think nigger control is more important.

god damn Sweden the invaders are literally on patrol with rifles, you've fully lost control

You fucking retard, CALL your dad

We have between 300-400 murders each year, And that does not count when someone gets murdered and go missing.
We probably have over 1,000 murders/year.
We used to have between 1-3 murders/year back in the 50s/60s.

Not ejaculating inside superior equine females.
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⢀⢃⢀⢠⠁⠂⢀⢀⢀⠎⢀⢀⢀⢀⡔⢢⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡆⢀⠘⢀⡈⢀⢸⢀⢀⠎⢀⢀⡇⢀⠎⢀⢸⣀⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⡇⡇⢀⢀⢀⠘⢀⢀⢰⢀⠎⢀⢀⡸⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⠢⡀⠇⢀⢀⡇⡇⢀⢰⢀⡇⢀⢀⢆⠎⢀⢀⢠⣥⣄⡀⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⠘⢴⢀⢀⢀⣇⡀⡈⢀⣇⢀⡼⠌⢀⢀⢠⢿⣿⢿⣿⡄⢀⢿⣿⣿⡹⣷⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡄⢀⠈⣆⢀⠰⢀⠡⠁⠔⡌⠈⡜⢀⢀⢀⠆⠊⢀⢸⣿⣷⢀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠹⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⡀⠘⢀⢃⡇⢀⠇⡘⢀⠁⢀⠃⡠⢔⠁⢀⢀⡰⣿⣿⣿⢀⢸⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣤⣶⣶⣶⣶⣦⣤⣄⣀⢀⡠⠕⠑⡄⠈⢀⠸⢠⠁⢸⢀⢸⠜⢀⢸⢀⢀⠌⠇⢸⣿⣿⢀⢸⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⢀⢀⠉⡎⢀⢀⠈⢆⢀⣆⠎⢀⠸⢀⢀⢀⢀⣌⡴⡍⠈⡆⢸⣿⣿⢀⢸⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⠉⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⢀⢀⢀⣀⠤⢀⢀⢀⡆⠈⣴⣅⢀⢀⠆⢀⢀⡠⠚⠉⠉⡇⢠⠁⣼⣿⣿⢀⣸⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢀⢀⢀⠔⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⣿⣿⣷⣴⡀⢀⠈⠐⡀⢀⠔⢁⠂⢀⣿⣿⣿⢀⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⠟⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⡠⡎⡰⢕⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⣿⣿⠿⠿⣿⣷⡆⠴⠲⠁⢀⠇⢀⠠⢻⣿⡿⢀⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢀⡝⢀⣠⣿⣶⣤⣤⡀⢀⢀⢀⠂⠉⠻⠷⣄⢀⢀⣀⠔⠑⡤⢀⢀⢀⡇⢸⣿⡇⢸⣿⡏⣿⡇⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⠻⣿⣿⣇⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⠿⣿⠿⠷⠥⠂⢀⠔⢀⢀⡄⠄⠒⠉⠆⢀⢀⠃⢀⢀⢀⡇⢸⣿⡇⢸⣿⡇⠹⡇⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠞⠋⠁⢀⠙⣷⢾⢀⢀⢾⡿⢶⣾⡿⢀⢀⢀⠔⠁⢀⢀⠌⢀⢀⢀⡌⢀⢀⢰⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢸⣿⢡⢸⣿⣷⢀⠁⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡘⢃⢀⢀⢀⠻⠿⠿⠁⢀⠔⠁⢀⢀⢀⠊⢀⢀⢀⡰⢀⢀⢀⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⣿⢀⢾⣿⣿⡄⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⠊⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠐⠁⢀⢀⢀⡠⠃⢀⢀⢀⠠⠁⢀⢀⢀⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⠹⢀⠈⢿⡹⣿⣄⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠊⠑⠤⣤⠚⢀⡠⠊⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡔⠁⢀⢀⢀⠠⠁⢀⢀⢀⠸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⠈⠙⠓⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠊⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠜⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⠪⠤⠤⠤⠄⠒⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠄⠊⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⠊⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢄⣀⣀⣀⡀⠔⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⠄⠊⠁⢀⢀⢀⠤⠂⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡐⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀

Heh no, he didn't even come over for my first born he went for a safari trip to africa instead.

It's extremely distressing, but the best you can hope for is that they wake up soon and fix the mess

I'm upset, but what can I do about it?

You know the expresion "laugh in order not to cry"
Those feells everyday on /pol

Sure it wasnt just a euphemism? he might have just gone to 7/11 or something

sweden never did anything for me so fuck em. 100% self inflicted.

Jewish power and influence caused this catastrophe.

Lol no, he goes on holidays at least 2 times a year. he has funds, typical boomer. He likes africa atm. He puts his travel vids on jewtube.

I get genuine pleasure from seeing Sweden crumble under itself. No one actually likes Sweden inside the nord-sphere.

They propped up communism after the 2nd world war and they're constantly lecturing their neighbors on how to widen your asshole for multiculturalism. For 40 fucking years.

Hvis du er svensker og læser det her: Fuck dig og hele din familie.

Your shitposting upsets everyone else around here. This is just the inevitable result of trying to ban guns, getting upset about it is like getting upset at gravity or the laws of thermodynamics.

>shill flag
>shill opinion

every fucking time

link pls

they give them bad ideas but whites do it to themselves desu
youtube.com/watch?v=FF5AanpiyRE

Why are Swedish murder mystery books/movies/tv such a meme then?

Hi cutie

You can own them in most places in Europe. It's what you do with them that's the bigger legal question.
You're mostly stuck sport shooting etc. I think Germany allows concealed carry too but it's hard as fuck to get the permit.

Yeah not gona do that
But I'll give a brief description
>Eating food, watching black people dance, eating food again some monkey or elephant, having drinks then food again.

I am surprised it doesn't get more views

Why be upset about matters outside your reach?

Also it's setting a great example & is far enough away for me to chuckle at daily.

It's disappointing to see Europe fall so far, but I got no skin in that game. It's disappointing but pathetically funny, but I do hope for acceleration so they can wake the fuck up and save themselves

Racism, obviously. They need more diversity to make Sweden safer.

me i'm fucking pissed

>Racism, obviously. They need more diversity to make Sweden safer.
/thread

This is obviously referring to the "teen" gangs, as in, criminal ones. They have pistols as well as automatic rifles (mainly Zastava M70s smuggled in from the Balkans) as well as handgrenades, mainly M75 grenades, also from the Balkans. The handgrenades are mainly used as a weapon of terror against other gangs as well as their families.

These weapons are all illegal, but it's very easy to get them, even without criminal contacts. Journalists have managed to get hold of pistols in just a few hours, and the customs only manage to catch a very tiny percentage of all guns that are smuggled in. They estimate that what the customs catch in a year is what one arms dealer sells in a month.

Legal weapons in Sweden must be stored in a certified weapons safe, and there are limits on what type of weapon you're allowed to use. You cannot transport it concealed or otherwise in public without dismantling it. You are also not allowed to use it in self-defense. A man was found guilty of manslaughter after shooting two intruders in his house who smashed his windows and threatened to murder him.

>A man was found guilty of manslaughter
Was he really? I thought they freed him?

He was charged with two counts of murder, but was found guilty of manslaughter. He appealed and his sentence was reduced since he was in a life-threatening situation and the court found he had the right to use lethal force. He was still found guilty of manslaughter though and got a prison sentence.

that's pretty disgusting if you think about it. imagine arabs storming through your door screaming "i'll kill you" and you just have to stand there and let it happen?

heads up lads, images and other boards are back

>A man was found guilty of manslaughter after shooting two intruders in his house who smashed his windows and threatened to murder him.
I'm going to go ahead and believe there was more to the story than that, just to spare some of my rage for your country.

Because muh vagina

Daily reminder that grenade smuggling has remained perfectly 100% legal in Sweden just until recently.

I er fandme dumme.

In this particular case they weren't actually Arabs, but yeah, I agree. If you find yourself in that situation in Sweden you have the options of either going to jail or being killed. He couldn't have done anything differently and gotten out of that situation legally while saving his own life.

No, you illiterate idiot

Mankind deserve nothing but the trash heap I'm done, im seriously black pilled now.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS NOT DECLARE WAR ON GERMANY FOR LITERALLY NO REASON

When did Sweden become America?

>In this particular case they weren't actually Arabs,
yeah that came out wrong, i just meant it's a more likely scenario it's going to be arabs doing stuff like that in the future. throwing grenades through your window, robbing you etc.
i saw the episode on veckans brott and it just looked liked som skinny white boys. good on the man for defending himself.

There wasn't really. If this were any other country he would probably have gotten a medal. There's no detail from the case which would make the outcome any more understandable to you on a moral level.

sweden just tried to forcibly remove the refugees. this is why sweden advertised wanting isis agents to come to sweden . sweden had actually stopped being one of the destinations for refugees many months ago

the problem for sweden is that some of them are humans rights observes just like with the samolis and kenyans. their positions known and they have been vetted

also they have submitted audio recordings of some people rambling about shit for a couple years now. lets just say france and germany kind of screwed it up for every one. they spoke openly about thier plans its was kinda of funny how little concern they had for any one overhearing it and the statements basically repeated so many times in different parts of germany and france that you niggers will have to take in more niggers. sweden wont be allowed to ethnically cleanse sweden

My dude, I can shoot someone for standing on my property and refusing to leave in my state. Plenty of states have stand your ground laws.

why the fuck would you ever commit crime in sweden? doesn't the govt practically supply everything there?

> ethnically cleanse sweden
nope the mighty eu will make sure of that. we might be able to pay some to leave tho. or if they stop getting gibs they might leave as well.

good sweden good

Why not get out?

dudes chad as fuck

Are you joking? How are people not aware of this? Everyone here knows Detroit has the highest murder rate and we laugh about it. Only liberals deny that niggers are the reason for it.

>doesn't the govt practically supply everything there?

Because unlike the lazy NEETs here, regular men want to be fulfilled in life, and when you get everything handed to you, food,money, shelter, clothes, jobs (even women) you get bratty and bored. Most of them are just doing shit to do shit.

Why do guys have all the immigrants living together. Why don't you spread them across the countryside so they can integrate into the culture better instead of ghettoizing.

Very misleading. There is no "migrant crime" going on in sweden.

Ayy image posting is back

>Why don't you spread them across the countryside so they can integrate into the culture better instead of ghettoizing.

Because thats not how humans actually work. People like to stick with their own kind. It's why here in American cities you see self segregation.