So my dumbass cousin posted this. What should I post back to her?

So my dumbass cousin posted this. What should I post back to her?

I have a couple fake accounts so no risk of fallout.

Did she just call her sons potential rapists?

I do believe she did! Don’t worry though. She’s fixed them apparently.

>May they never
That sure sounds a lot like "I hope they don't".

Sure does inspire confidence in your offspring, mom.

Those kids are already lefty cucks, I can tell by their faggy haircuts and glasses.

Sage that bitch in real life and move on. Nothing will squash this ridiculousness faster than paying it no mind. You're too busy making America great again to care about her emo kids' bullshit about pussy hats.

The little one looks a little rapey to me.

Nah I kind of want to make her have a meltdown.

she obviously raised faggots
congratulations America #MeToo

>Young women

OH SO SHES HOMOPHOBIC?

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

the sith code...the dark side
use the force user

looks like they're on hormone blockers. you can kind of tell by the way their faces aren't developing properly.

You should keep the image for when they are older thus telling them how their mother thinks they have the potential to rape just because they are white males.

The fucktato

not ur personal armeeee

Springfield MO

I’m sure you’ll be shocked to hear this but my cousin and her soyboy husband are both public schoolteachers as well.

I can't come up with anything clever but your cousin is ruining her children. If they believed that poster then they'd have written it themselves without her coaxing.

>turning your children into limp wristed pussies is cool
>implying those boys are ever going to cross paths with a woman
Do I even want to know what the dad looks like?

aww, they all have matching glasses.

Tried to post it, but uploads still broke. He’s a bearded fat ginger soyboy.

you have to be 18 to post here

How to Raise Cucks 101

gaslight her into changing "Make America Kind Again" into "Believe America's Kind Again", t b h

Am

Here’s the dad. Notice the humiliated face on the youngest son...

Imgur com/a/qibuD

Successful people know when and when not to be kind. The people that are kind all the time will get stepped on and played like a fool.

Well, you know what they say
> those who can’t do, teach
>those who can’t teach, propagandize

GOT DAMN

So what can I say to her that will really send her to the fainting couch?

“You think your sons are potential fucking rapists?”

>showing her account name
I see what you did there user

I'm disappointed to share a state with them

I'm guessing the kids father burnt her and that's why she is now so bitter?

Geee those kids totally aren't going to hate her later in life.

Nothing. Social media debates are not worth having. Go about your own life, and if you can influence her sons by red-pilling, do so. Keep it off social media

Nah, he’s still with her. He’s a fat, bearded ginger cuck. Both school teachers.

Imgur com/a/qibuD

the natural state of interaction between strangers is cautious suspicion, why would you treat a stranger whom you've never met with kindness? you don't know anything about him, he might be dangerous.

>Nah, he’s still with her. He’s a fat, bearded ginger cuck. Both school teachers.

Oh great. They are brainwashing more kids to be cucky like their sons.

Girl with 2 cocks in her. #metwo

Troll her with really annoying kind words.

She lost her mind when Trump got elected too. It was hilarious.

kill yourself. that would be a good prank

>wearing leopard print cat ears
>at a womens march

what is she trying to get across here?

Lol these horrible worthless "mothers" turn their children into "men" they would never even have looked twice at... and then expect them to find a girl. What a dumb clam.

>Springfield
Which one? I live in Springfield Missouri.

Accuse one of them of rape.

every state has a springfield

That's why I asked fucking retard.

Tell her she's turning her sons into a couple of repulsive cucks. See how mad she gets lmao.

The younger one will be, at best, a serial rapist. At worst, a psychotic murderer.

Jeep your eyes in the young one. This single-mother home is gonna explode.

(I do believe the older one will ultimately become a gay prostitute - he’ll try to bridge tha gap between no dad and the horseshit his mother fed him. )

it was a simpsons reference, retard

>Both school teachers
Those kids don't stand a chance then. It's actually kind of sad when this happens.

>Imgur com/a/qibuD
I actually assumed she was a single mom due to the worthless shits she raised, but that dad is worse than no father at all it seems.

Don't bother with the mother, just secretly redpill the children and make them fascists. That will give her the ultimate meltdown.

For the older boy, it is already to late.
But the younger surely will pick up the torch of fashism soon.

>anger leads to passion
Your dumbass cousin may be a sith lord.

Dude look at the face on the kid on the right. He does not want to be there lmao.

Do this OP. Disregard what I said, this sounds like it'll be even funnier.

Hard times -> Strong men -> Good times -> Weak (kind) men -> Hard times -> Strong men -> Good times -> Weak (kind) men -> Hard times -> Strong men -> Good times ->

> a couple fake accounts

You're a fucking faggot and coward. If you can't post your opinions under your own name you should unironically kys.

>my cousin
>posts name of poster
wew lad. lets see if this pays off.

I'm surprised he didn't make the soylent grin expression in that photo

Tell her if she doesn't move to a majority black neighborhood then she's a racist.

Have a sleepover and download a bunch of efukt vids into one of their tablets, under the file name funtime.

literally just start sending her pictures of dead whites killed by niggers, this is what i've been doing lately.

Why do her boys look like Rachel Maddow? Is he the father?

post a discount code for hormone replacement therapy

Missouri. Hi neighbor.

Ironically she lives in a big country home she inherited from her father that they could never have afforded otherwise.

Yea I just realised that pic of her kids was taken at Park Central Square. Hit me up some time boi.

I hope her kids never see 25 years old. Pathetic, worthless, hopelessly, permanently damaged cucks.

OP you faggot, you've got plenty of good suggestions here. Just reply and post results already.

>she lives in a big country home she inherited from her father that they could never have afforded otherwise

imagine_my_shock.mp4