What is the Sup Forums approved theory sorrounding JFK's death

redpill me annon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJFzhbNd1EI&t=1s
amazon.co.uk/Dangerous-Liaison-Inside-U-S-Israeli-Relationship/dp/0060164441
youtube.com/watch?v=GRx5BYh30yk
youtube.com/watch?v=FqzvXCzXZg8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I could, but all my proofs are graphical...

it was two shooters atleast, documents released already confirmed that. Unless you mean motive, I'm certain someone can give you an earful.

Oswald was a lone shooter.

Could have had a second shooter however james franco steered him towards suicide before the happening.

James Franco also prevented the assasination in another timeline but turned out JFK's death was a necessary evil to prevent nuclear war.

In reality I believe Oswald was indeed the Main shooter however he missed like a bitch and a second CIA paid goon took the final shoot.

CIA/KBG rouge deep state financiers plotted the assassination. JFK was LEGIT. he really was clearing out the swamp unlike drumpf.

Dulles did it as revenge for the Bay of Pigs. Corsican assassin shot from the grassy knoll and Oswald was the patsy.

It happened as they said. I used to be all conspiracy theory until I went there and it made perfect sense. Anyone could make that shot. I do believe JFK was killed because of wanted to go against the Federal Reserve aka Rothschilds.

Do you have any good sources regarding JFK draining the swamp? I'd like to learn more.

It was a suicide

Oswald, alone. His actions were consistent with the product of a conspiracy; that doesn't mean they were though.

OC had reasons to kill Kennedy, but they had reasons to kill lots of people they never killed. Besides, guys like Marcello and Accardo weren't that stupid.

Ruby killed him on spec to try to step up in OC circles.

It's probably that simple.

There was more than one shooter.
Us army snipers tried to reenact the shooting and couldn't shoot as fast as the three shots were fired.
Probs just the CIA.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJFzhbNd1EI&t=1s

a magic bullet

yes magic is real and we've known about it for around 2000 years

Lyndon B. Johnson was the very archetype of a douchebag.

Alan Dulles CIA, look up David Talbot interviews on youtube, watch a few

Oswald did it with help from CIA rogues.

Dat nigga got shot.

super saiyan spontaneous erection

Clearly Oswald. Ignore his i dont know what im arrested for, the i never shot anyone and the im a patsy comments he made before being shot by a guy who stalked the jail for days. All just coincidences

Mafia gunmen with Israeli backers. Dallas was a hotbed for Zionist gunrunners who were angry that JFK was opposing Israel's nuclear program and supporting Algerian independence. The Dallas elite he was going to meet were Jews as well, and forced the motorcade past the grassy knoll, despite Secret Service protests. The mafia agreed to the hit because they had similarly been snubbed by JFK, who promised to overlook their activities in exchange for their supporting his campaign, then clamped down on mafia activity instead.

Possible CIA involvement is hard to pin down because their web of informants and liasons makes the line between them and the mafia extremely blurred. The coverup was as much about hiding that web as it was the assassination.

Comey did it.

CIA niggers.

CIA and Catholic as well due to he fact he didn't want to go to Vietnam.
All that heroin cashola.

Watch “everything is a rich mans trick, JFK to 911” - too lazy to link for you but it’s easy to find on YouTube.

CIA assassination.

Staged just like Sandy Hook.

CIA, deepstate, criminals, corruption, tied to international finance, etc.

He wanted to allow the US govt to print its own money.

For newfags, the middle eastern wars for "oil" are actually not for oil. They're financial conquests of key locations necessary for global financial control. All the countries targeted by the US have had their own gold-backed currency, which NATO allies replace with FIAT dollar.

Follow the money.

You're joking right? This is Sup Forums, the (((answer))) should be obvious.

Murdered by mossad agents because JFK wanted to stop Israel's nuclear proliferation. This angered LBJ and other pro jew/israeli politicians and their israeli compatriots because their nuclear enrichment was at a critical phase.

MOssad wanted him dead and as detailed in the great book amazon.co.uk/Dangerous-Liaison-Inside-U-S-Israeli-Relationship/dp/0060164441 the israeli's and americans often outsourced internal assassinations and wet work to each other so that they could have plasuible deniability. The idea that it was american bay of pigs troops is incorrect.

Mossad Jew agents killed kennedy.

No but I have this image macro

Deaf-mute eyewitness describes shooters he witnessed at the assassination:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRx5BYh30yk

WRONG
Middle east wars aren't for money oil or anything else. They're to eliminate israel's enemies in the region.

We know this because they keep telling us this is the reason they're doing it.

Clean Break Document.
Rebuilding Americas Defenses think tank.

It is not a coincidence that the architects of all the middle east wars are dual nationality israeli/americans.

Further to this. Here's a great interview with the authors of the book. youtube.com/watch?v=FqzvXCzXZg8

i believe the ballistics and am on the fence of oswalds involvement but i definitely think a consortium was behind it

Jackie shot him

It was smoking man. S04E07, 14m22s.

Money, oil, and Israel are inextricably linked. That's the whole point of the petrodollar. The Arab world agrees to only accept USD as payment for oil, and in exchange the US agrees to intervene if Israel attacks them. It's a protection racket, and like all protection rackets is dependent on the subject being unable to protect themselves.

Suicide. He shot himself several times in the back of the head and other places.

(((who runs the international finance system again?)))

israel's enemies are those who won't accept jewish control. Money is the core control mechanism of the elites.