All non-white countries are Hell

What the fuck anons? Seriously. Between the webms passed around here and bestgore, liveleak, etc, I am legitimately terrified to ever go to any non-white country. The shit these golems do to each other is... it's unfathomable. It's got me thinking that we might live in Hell, but white countries seem to be the *only* haven from these monstrous atrocities.

What the fuck do we do, Sup Forums? I'm not advocating for violence or anything illegal of any kind, but we cannot continue to sit back and allow these animals into our nations, allow America to be overrun with brown savages and dink spies, allow Europe to be completely destroyed by the kike cabal and their subhuman mudslime minions...

Something NEEDS to be done, Sup Forums... We need to do something before the people being fucking flayed alive and their still-beating hearts ripped out of their chests laying on the lifeless, headless bodies of their immediate family become people from our countries.

Fuck, it makes being shot or blown up seem like winning the death lottery these days... We can no longer accept this as a status quo, we can no longer tolerate media and government officials who refuse to acknowledge and deal with the (((problems))) and the rest of the minorities, and we can no longer sit back and grit our teeth for fear of offending some nigger's feelings. Something needs to be fucking done, anons. What do we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A penny for your thoughts that’s all they’re worth...nice cherry picking BTW.

I'm afraid to go to America

Its a good thing a smart person like you came by to talk down to OP. I'm sure he feels much better now. *tips*

I know even medieval torture devices seem humane when compared to them butchering people alive.

you're a dumb faggot communist, user, you should definitely neck yourself for even assuming anyone gives a hoot what some memeflaggot cocksucking marxian thinks about literally anything

this was meant for you, faggot
for some reason it didn't let me upload my img or post my reply to you
anyway get hit by a van

good, we don't like faggots down here
or people that fuck their housepets

Oh shit you saw the policeman get fucking behead while his son watched too? No wonder why Trump wants to keep us safe and not fucking executed by shitskins and have our still beating hearts fucking ripped out and have our corpse by our dead fathers beheaded body.

Nah, have you seen medieval torture? They were ripping people apart with horses and the rack, they boiled people alive and buried them alive. Also have you ever heard the phrase hanged, drawn, and quartered? This is just the tip of the iceberg.

You havent seen the video have you? That shit is fucked, fucking cartels make his 13 yo kid watch his father get fucking beheaded and then he watches his own chest get fucking flayed so yes, we should give a fuck about what they say and think because do you want that shit in our country?

seriously... I've been surfing bestgore tonight just to see what the fuck else could possibly be happening in this world of ours and I don't even have words for it. I just want it all the fuck out of our country before shit hits the fan and these savages go around our towns and cities doing this shit... We need a new KKK with scarier costumes, or blackshirts, or something intimidating and unified to show everyone not to come here and fuck with us

thanks user, I accidentally replied to my own post like a retard when I was trying to reply to the commie faggot first commenter who thinks I'm cherrypicking the brown slime and not just representing reality...

>toxic work culture
>fascist prime minister
>sad population
>has a kys forest
>still homogenous and monocultural

Yes, this is hell already. Please bring the third nuke to end our suffering.

>medieval
the governments of white countries 1500 years ago might be comparable to literally any regular person from a brown or black or asian shithole today, but that doesn't really prove any points

where's the video?

dang Japan, I was hoping you guys would be up for round 2 but this time America is on yours and germany's side
then again, I have heard the stories of the atrocities that took place in imperial japan, although with all of the lying about WWII, who even knows how much of that shit is made up
I remember one story about japanese scientists taking a chinese woman and tying her hands to a railing outside in the freezing cold, and then pouring water on her hands and letting it freeze over and then shattering the ice with batons
In retrospect, that all smacks of holohoax fictions quite a bit
thoughts?

>It's got me thinking that we might live in Hell, but white countries seem to be the *only* haven from these monstrous atrocities.

Interesting way off putting it. That may be more accurate than any of us realize. There is a spiritual battle happening on this earth and I personally believe most of the evil souls are reincarnated into people living in non-white countries.

But yes op you are right.....the Jews and their degenerate hordes need to be stopped at all costs. They will turn our advanced and peaceful European countries into 3rd world hellholes.

Brazil will be the future of the USA if we do not act now. Truly terrifying

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

Non-white countries may be catching up with technology thanks to globalization, but they're still in the medieval age with most other aspects of their civilizations.

>only white countries
>le 56% flag
ironic or unironic

I just hate that we all know it, we all see it, and we all keep saying and feeling that something needs to be done... but nothing gets done
I'm not blaming anyone, I'm also sitting here on Sup Forums... but we need to do something

>singapore
>saying anything negative at all about any other country but your own
yikes

You sound a bit glow in the dark friendo. However, what you can do is try to drop him in public to people about things you've seem here or use slang from here. You might find some anons that choose not to be user with you. From there grow a movement.

drop hints*

>implying i didnt just do that
well at least you passively accepted your non white status

I literally said "I'm not advocating violence or anything illegal" if I was glow in the dark my entire aim would be to instigate just that to entrap anons... I'm just scared for my niece and nephew and future children and the future of our people and nations and sick of watching as the world burns down

okay kikeberg
a nation of almost 400 million people being 56% white with a mixture of all other races is still a vast majority white, and has 200+ million whites within it, so eat shit tranny tran dong phan

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

I've heard of the rape of nanking
I have no reason not to believe the stories... but I am also skeptical of everything I learned in school after realizing that almost everything we have been taught about everything is a lie