Hunter x Hunter manga serialization will return June 26

HxH is back. Is something going to get axed so it can be in the magazine. Also, World Trigger never.

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/868098720037953536

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PTgdsI65ZEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

It's that time of the year again.

Togashi is a hack.

This time is returning for good

Sticky when?

>He believes in that kind of shit.

Uh, no?

For how long?

I'm really sick of togashi t.b.h desu.

8 issues

At least we'll get more RUBBER AND GUM shenanigans

Togashi BTFOing all other mangaka with literal ease.

I'm ready for more chapters, Togashi comments, and Togashi end-page sketches.

OH MY HIATUS NEN

So will we get enough chapters for a volume and then another hiatus? Man, when will be finally free from this hell?

prob enough for 1 or 2 volumes before hiatus. Need funds for Dragon Quest XI late July

By the time this comes out, I think we can expect Poro, Hungry Marie and U19 to get axed.

so who's dying in these 10 chapters?

TOGASHI

Let me guess: It won't be more than one volume and another one year hiatus will follow it.
The suffering never ends.
youtu.be/PTgdsI65ZEc

BASED TOGODSHI!!

>based
>>/r/T_D

Enjoy the 3 chapters. New Dragon Quest is out in few weeks.

for a new vol like always

Fuck off.

>game of thrones s6 begins
>hiatus stops
>s6 ends
>hiatus starts again
>game of thrones s7 begins
>hiatus stops
>s7 ends
>.....

Is he trying to tell us a message? That he is actually the 2nd laziest man on Earth?

frog eat spider

New DQ will came out at the end of july.

Oh god time for Hisoka shitposting again

Alright Sup Forums, place your bets. How many weeks until it goes on hiatus again?

I love that a shitty vidya series takes priority over the best manga series of all time. Togashi really hates doing this shit.

We aren't far from trying to predict the next chapter releases from throwing chicken bones.

how many more times will HxH be "back" before its gone for good?

But will these two be back too?

Maybe, in 20 years.

Dragon Quest XI comes out on July 29, 2017 so expect only about 4 chapters.

>over the best manga series of all time.
Hahahahahahahahaha

I hope they be (bare)back this time

I really respect his passion for Dragon Quest.

He will drop it after 10 chapters again. Screencap this post.

Name better. I need something to read.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck you nigger DQ is miles better than this shonen for idiots.

It genuinely is for me. It's just written by a lazy piece of shit.
And let's not pretend everyone doesn't rip him off whenever he actually does stuff. He's very creative.

Now user, I'd say it's probably going to be 10 Chapters because if he was going to be in circulation again I'd assume he'd have a few chapters backlogged beforehand and Jump MUST factor in the fact that a new DQ is coming out which they know will KO him from work.

friendly reminder Pitou is not a girl

t.Ogashi

you need to try harder

Such a comfy room, there's even a space in the trash for him to sit down. He probably knows where everything is.

t. leonardo constapopulous

You need to kill yourself.

So which plot you guys looking forward the most?

>Kurapika adventure in ship
>Spiders chasing the fuck out of Hisoka
>Gon finding a way gain back his nen.

Hisoka making the ship adventure into clown fiesta

Looking forward to the adventures of Leorio.

Rubber & Gum mememagic

>Spiders chasing the fuck out of Hisoka

kek, they're going to get hunted down like rats

O

I want everyone to get on the goddamned boat one way or another, but I know it won't happen. Togashi will be absolutely comfortable writing most of the existing cast off panel for 30 years.

>>Gon finding a way gain back his nen.

you're not gonna see gon until 2027

The spiders are probably on the boat, disguised by Chrollo.

>""""""""""""""連載""""""""

Is that legit, because I find it pretty funny

The events on the ship, definitely. I'd also really like to see the dark continent but that's probably not happening for another 4 years, if ever

>I actually asked my rubber nen to teleport me to the dark continent for no reason
>bet chrollo won't get me there kek

Yes, it's from volume 33.

MY

RUBBER

NEN

>for good

I would enjoy the Dark Continent never being explored. It'd be a great metaphore for how divided and petty humanity is and how we can't get anything done.
It doesn't even have to be the end of the series, it could still have a few more arcs after that, it could still make its point with that.

togashi is living the dream

>I would enjoy the Dark Continent never being explored
Yeah i enjoy cut content in videogames too

Fuck, that would be pure evil.

More like for just another volume.

Literally just got up and jumped around. Hopefully we can get more than one volume this time.

I'd actually love that. Like the ship gets destroyed before they can even reach it, but there's some asspull that let's most of them survive and the fighting between the princes is just done headon in pure chaos.

It's too late for that. They've teased this shit for years now, we have to see being explored! I couldn't handle the blueballs

This series can't get any more evil than what it already is, user.

This isn't unlikely, it's not like he hasn't ended an arc on serious blueballs before.

>Release back on June
>then back to hiatus in August

The perfect ending point would've been where the anime ended, with Gon and Ging at the tree hanging out.

I don't get why he went and introduced one of the potentially biggest arcs in the whole thing when he knows he has no motivation to ever get it done.

No you don't understand, seeing the dark continent is all i live for now since this announcement

I heard someone mention vegabond, I can't wait.

Yes fucking yes. This just make my day.

Has Togashi ever delivered on anything you've expected him to do? Switch to something else, like One Piece. That whole series is about delivering promises.

ging v pariston when

The fucker knows he has to come out of neethood every once in a while to earn vidyabux

Forget all that.

This is L'OREO'S time to shine

Fuck this. I want my otherworldly adventure as soon as possible.

TOGASHI'S BACK AND DQ PARTY ON SUICIDE WATCH

Ending it there would contradict Ging's speech and would leave many characters and plot lines unresolved.

this is my one expectation.

People who think the series could have ended at the world tree are idiots. There are still so many unresolved plot lines like the troupe, the scarlet eyes, Gyro, leorio hasn't gotten his time to shine, and we haven't seen Ging's full power.

>many characters and plot lines unresolved
Just like any manga that went over 200 chapters, then

Anyone got a proper sauce on this?

Yonkou Prod is a reliable spoiler provider.

YonkouProd is a proper sauce.