Why is the alt-right such a joke?

>Jordan Peterson: Pseudo-intellectual, Israel shill, $2000 dollars rug
>Richard Spencer: FBI plant, Israel supporter
>Lauren Southern: Eurofucktrip thot mudshark

I don't know anything bad about Nick Fuentes and Nehlen, yet.

But the alt-righters "public figure" are such a joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x35Rbe81vkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The (((alt-right))) is a psyop constructed by the Jewish media.

fpbp

shareblue: the thread

Richard Spencer is the Jason Genova of the alt-right.

None of those people are alt-right, though.

Shill

People arent perfect you fucking idiot and those people arent alt right except millennial cuck

>meme flag
>e-celeb hate thread

Shareblue thread everyone ignore and report

Alex and Milo aren't alt-right, either by their own admission or the alt-right's.
This term is so fucking useless.

>lefty faggot using memeflag doesn't like the alt-right

WHO WOULD HAVE EVER GUESSED?!?!

Lauren Southern is a race mixing lunatic.

This post was reported as being gay and autistic.

oh that's nice user, next time you'll get em

fuck off kike shill

was gonna say the same thing

Test

When you don't have valid ideas that hold up to scrutiny, you attack the credibility of the opposition. You're tactics are played out and caught on to, OP.

..managed to get your faggot ass to post hitlers faggot

Just like "fake news" or "post-truth", the term was invented/supported by MSM and democrats/paleocons to discredit Trump and endorse the old Israel shilling by republican boomers.

FBI plants like Spencer and other "white supremacists" just accepted the made-up term, shaming other trump supporters, as planned by MSM.

Now moderates and non-political people won't support Trump/"America first" politics and go back to the old "Israel first/biggest ally" politics.

Is the 2nd one Jared Taylor?

Did he really go jew

youtu.be/x35Rbe81vkU
Jordan Peterson talking about taking ssris for his depression

>Fit and pol combines into /flopit

Jared Taylor is not "alt right" and his wife is not a jew.

nazi/pol/:

your parents wrote a lot of cheques to jim and tammy-faye bakker. jimmy swaggart, too.

and while they stared at the TV all those hours, you absorbed the cultural products of hefner & guccione & flynt...

and got drunk, again and again...

while goodgoys and jews built lives, families, communities

and the high ability goys who operate in the highest reaches of manufacturing & retail & real estate & insurance & telecom & energy & government & politics & academic research & finance & law & medicine & philanthropy & the performing arts -- the goys who creatively & productively interact with jews every day -- goys who, when not actually forming families with jews, see zero benefit to enforcing taboos against marrying jews -- these goys do not want you in their neighborhoods and workplaces

your paranoia and vindictiveness and shameless dishonesty render you unable to mitigate the mutational load that your children will need to bear

so here you are, on Sup Forums, day after day after day

Alt-right = I can't get control of my life so let me control yours

Jared Taylor's wife is not jewish. Get it right, you nutzi fagits.

Do you know that people can easily tell you aren't from this website?

I know three of them. 2 of those aren't alt-right.

ecelebs and Sup Forums are different cultures. it's just that op is too stupid to understand this.

Well nick fuentes is an autistic bobblehead

i agree, the alt-right is a poisonous label, literally the new established 'neo-nazi', no self respecting person is going to want that label, fuentes definetely encapsulates a step in the right direction

Who else kinda sorta wishes they could be a politician? I feel like I’d fit the bill okay. Military guy who looks aesthetically pleasing but I don’t have enough education or intellect to be able to debate liberals. I guess I’m stuck watching YouTube videos of guys who have similar ideas as me, just expressing them a lot more eloquently and cogently.

who are the middle row?

In regards to your OP, is this a result of subversion or degeneracy. At this point it's hard to tell. Are these Jewish women part of a conspiracy to seduce these men, or is it some kind of more subtle effect.

That poster id, though, "JEux", even 4chans random id system is naming the Jew.

Fuck off, Reddit kike worshipper.

I live in the real world and I see more people sypathetic to the cause than ever. Even traditionally left leaning people are seeing the anti white sentiment and resenting it. You should be scared

Many people may never embrace the label alt right and may never be into nazis but the idea is spreading that the browning of america and europe is not a good thing and once that idea really catches on you leftists and conservacucks are done.

>ironlarp
lol internet forum with vetting who let furries in

Shareblue shills and those who pay them get the pyre.

I thought Alex Jones was on the left?

>Oops, I fucked an Asian
Honorary dude, learn the lore

alt right was a term used by CNN to explain why young people were shitting on both the left and right. It was their easiest scape goat since Richard Spencer was the most prominent "white nationalist" in the US, and literally has a website the alt right. Meanwhile Spencer was not responsible for any of the success or actions by the internet, it was basically just Sup Forums culture left over from anonymous, with the same old target, the establishment. Liberals like to think the old anonymous gave a shit about their movements, but in reality anonymous just despised the status quo, and used every opportunity to make it look retarded by either targeting it with pranks, and when the media would write a hit piece, they became a joke as well. Liberals are currently the soft target, since even the most basic joke will send them into an emotional spiral, something trolls feed off of, and produces the best content for us to share and laugh about. It also helps that their lunacy is currently destroying the west.

most of the "moderate liberals" wouldve switched sides towards the end of obamas 2nd term. You saw a surge of progressives criticizing the far left for their hypocrisy of upholding liberal values while turning around an apologizing for things like Islamic extremism and supporting the increase of refugees from countries where their values just dont line up. Most of the hardline lefties you'll see now are so far gone and up their ass a reasonable political discussion is out of the question, they'll just use isms to attack your opinions, without actual retorts.

>Peterson
>Southern

>Alt-Right

Most of those people aren't "Alt Right" you retard.