Kike gets gassed

Holy shit have you guys seen this?

Andy Warski and Mike Enoch throw this kike into the chamber and press the gas button.

Side note: I've never wanted to fuck anybody more in my life than Loomer at this point

Starts at 1:42:00
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=547&v=9R-j3Ws4Rdc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4J3Sq6CkJE
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=stJ6lQQQo7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7-i6ApZky0
youtu.be/sP8KO9ZsZpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody gives a fuck about these petty distractions. Something big is happening and the Jews are trying to shut down all discussion about what's going on.

Why kikes are so gross ?

Mike Enoch married a jewish diversity officer

>I couldn't find a non-muslim cabbie
>literally hails cabs and checks the driver and let it pass cause its not the right one
>believing theres white cabbies in Jew York
Keep in mind this cunt wanted shills to pay for her tire and chimped out at a Julius Caesar play.

She is a entirely different level of unattractive to me.

I would absolutely destroy her in every hole

Isn't Loomer the one that tried to blackmail nationalist lads into eating her cunt?

Seems staged to cause fake drama to get more views and attention, bring in more shekels.

Holy kekkity shit, did actually try to score dicks through blackmail? Just how fucking repulsive is this cunt that she tries to use Weinstein tactics to try to get laid let alone she cant score in her home-turf of Jew York?

>Side note: I've never wanted to fuck anybody more in my life than Loomer at this point

kek

Plenty of people do all of these people are making a living off of the alt hype

Literally gassed live on stream.

>ywn have a psychotic and desperate khazar loomer stalker texting and demanding you to fuck her right now and then never have her talk to you again after the sex is just mediocre

why live bros

Please refrain from your antisemitic remarks. Let it be known to anyone who reads this that I fully and unequivocally support our allies in the middle east and the Jewish persons in Western countries so integral to our quest for a more diverse and egalitarian world.

So whats going on op?

The level of pilpul in that video is astounding. She tries to justify doxxing Mike Enoch's mom and never really admits to anything.

She literally could not be less attractive.

>big lips
>nice jaw
>dyed blonde hair
>fresh nose job

I am going to meet and fuck her some day, it's going to hapen

i dont understand how anybody could find loomer fuckable, she is VILE.

id bang her.

Oh shit can we upload again?

images?

images??

the fuq people so obsessed with watching these youtube clowns argue with each other?
3.5 hours of that shit? gtfo

please get the fuck out of my country

The bratty bitchy jew attitude does things to my dick

Mike gassed this tranny. He didn't get down on her level. Very smart.

Looks like a tranny

What the fuck her head is shaped like a perfect hexagon

gas loomer immediately

for real, she is a zika baby

This entire debate can literally be summed as ezra being a greedy jew and stealing money through fund raisers and Laura refusing to blow the whistle on the rebel and save her reputation because she was given a massive sum of gush money. It's so fuck in obvious it's funny

MOARPHEUS QUICKLY!
Sup Forums IS MAKING FUN OF BASED LAURA!!
RUSH TO YOUR LADIES AID!!!

I don' t think this is Baked Alaska's forte
he's better as a one on one guy.

this was terrible as a debate or even as a informational soiree. He never let people finish answering his questions.

he's seems like a nice guy, but he should have let Metokur delineate more especially, at the end.

bread and circus do you stupid niggers eve know what Enoch means? The Book Of Enoch? You fuckers are so ignorant it is painful to watch like children just being played from every direction clueless
youtube.com/watch?v=U4J3Sq6CkJE

Do you know why the kikes/Illuminati use biblical and mythological symbols and references in things to signal to each other who they are? Because they know you are all too stupid and uneducated to look into what any of it means and figure it all out, they know they can flash some sparkly shit at you and you just sit there drooling in a trance

Fuck off Bodhi, you are a massive fucking retard.
Where is your fucking book?

She's just a neanderthal.

I am the retard eh? I am the only fucking person that ever figure all of this out you half wit nigger and cared enough about any of you to try and teach your stupid asses. You know where it is nigger you prob read it

Most of the shit any of you idiots know about any of this is because me and maybe 5 other people here know that told you idiots, fucking droolers most of you are borderline retarded motherfuckers

No, you are a retard because you keep trying to foster your little internet cult, be it via your fucking retarded book, your "black sun" bs and the myriad of other ways you have been shilling your "muh illuminati" junk here.

No wonder he became who he became

>Mike (((Enoch)))
Stopped reading right there.

I mean ffs I just told your stupid fucking ass something very important and here you are giving me shit, goddamn I hate you motherfuckers fuck yourself you fucking moron. Just because you have no problem being a complete fucking half wit some people here actually like knowing wtf is going on and being cannon fodder for WWIII suck my balls you hick motherfucker

U can watch the interesting bits on Kronos' channel if u think the vid is too long

If you lived with a yenta for a decade you'd want to gas them all too

When people watch that video I made I have a tiny bit of faith they will see which one of us is the fucking idiots you stupid motherfucker fuck you

I was back and forth on Loomer, in the end she'll protect the tribe. She is more pro jew and pro Israel than pro American, it's more than clear,Tribe comes first.

Further, you can't sit back and justify using Enoch's mom and do nothing about your former boss Ezra criminality. The DA in Canada should investigate this guy ASAP.

She also slipped up when she made a comment about her professional future. When has it ever been a better thing for a reporter to quit a job with no notice over exposing a crook once their contract is up? Why is she protecting Ezra?

Something else here is afoot. Again, it has to be dedication to the tribe or he has some weird shit on her.

You are probably finn kike anyway nigger I will gut you and bath in your blood fucker

Could it be: is literally every single debater in this one Jewish? We know 100% Loomer is, Baked Alaska is most likely Jewish as well, so is Mike the capo kike Enoch, Warski also always gave me the Polish Jew vibes. But what about Jim? Just your average Amerimutt?

ding ding ding, bread and circus, wow you guys are learning congrats

It isn’t doxxing to post public info. It is HIGHLY unethical to use that information to attack someone though. Learn the difference. Doxxing is getting info that isn’t public knowledge. Like if you got my info somehow and posted it that would be doxxing.

You are also a fucking retard because you can't handle any criticism.
Your "muh illuminati is behind everything" bs will never fucking lead to anywhere. It is completely counterproductive as majority of the population will instantly tune off from your insanity. The only way to achieve the goals of the 14 words is to proceed with clear and intelligent argumentation and appeal to the self interests of people of european descend. Muddying that message with "muh illuminati" bs completely ruins it.

fuck you faggot go eat some shit no one cares about anything you have to say fuck yourself I will eat your face nigger

Hiroyuki, what's going on big guy? You broke my imageboard

>muh illuminati bs
kys kike we will see you soon

Classic bodhi. Throwing a spastic fit whenever someone points out his stupidity.

meh. would watch, but can't stand southerns smug annoying voice

classic kikery nigger eat a dick, you think anything you say means anything to me? You are sadly mistaken impotent faggot, all you can do is type spastically trying to gaslight and say w/e stupid shit pops into your little head none of it works it is completely transparent and you are a massive faggot and nothing you can stop us

The things this demented self-hater would be willing to do in bed must be incredible.

>MUH UNAPOLOGETIC POLICY
I've been looking for an example of how cringy this way of thinking is and I think I've found the perfect example in this kike. It doesn't make you look strong, you look pathetic. Never trust someone who can't admit they're wrong.

you aren't white anyway you half breed chink don't worry about the 14 words we will take care of this

It's entertaining? Why the fuck do 2 million people watch keeping up with the kardashians?

(trigger ahead) It was hard to watch these guys gang up on a girl.

I would have preferred them taking her on one at a time or one subject at a time. gave me a headache in the end.

She had more strength than I thought she would, and I think they came close at one point, towards the end, to making her cry, but she didn't.

It was interesting to see the male female dynamics played out here. Clearly, there are differences between how man and women think via reason and logic.

Still, Loomer is pretty self-absorbed, but I think that's more of a cultural thing. She does come off as a jew-broad. Like Kyle's mom on South Park. pushy entitles selectively moralistic.

She is culturally different than most Christian white women. it's subtle and similar in some ways, but it helps bolster the argument about preserving an ethnostate that is jew free. At the same time I understand why many jews want to marry only jews.

Couple of redpills were dropped in the end.

Enoch comes from Enoch Powell.
Nice schitzo posting though, you'll be one of the greats in the future.

The fact that you try to use that quote from Hitler to describe me, shows that you don't have any fucking clue of what Hitler was writing about. You are the one who is "arguing" like a jew. You haven't put forth even a single actual argument. You have only appealed to your own "authority" and flung insults at me for daring to tell you to piss off with your retarded illuminati junk, which is completely useless in turning the minds of the "normies" because it is fucking insane. You won't convince anyone to join you if you spout your "muh illuminati" is behind everything.

The fact that you are so spastic that you can't help but reply to the posts that offend you multiple times, does not help your case.

And I don't care about if you see me as white or not. I only care about my fellow ethnic Finns anyways. I'd rather see the rest of the "white race" die off if in exchange we Finns were preserved. I accept no future where my people do not exist.

THAT'S the shoah guy. I thought it was a fat Mike Cernovich.

I never heard this Loomer chick before. Except for the random Muslim hate, she sounds smarter than a racist. Is that why you guys don't like her?

True you're both brain dead

kys kike, the smart people looked up the book of Enoch and know you are a kike the droolers that didn't don't matter

Smart people asked him where the name came from and he said Enoch Powell.
I don't see why you'd post that pic though, it applies more to yourself when you realize the fact Enoch is pretty openly anti-jew and redpills others to be anti-jew.
Are you literally JIDF?

He couldn't be more of a faggot

>fucking (((enoch))) powell is trying to lead us astray, let's let the shitskins in

why do you think h hates jews more than anyone??

gas yourself lizard boy

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

Shall we keep going I have red pills for weeks bro

I'm reading literally none of that because you're a jew attacking an anti-jew.

Your schtizo posting redpills nobody.

Yeah but seriously though: They are all Jewish or were at least married to Jews, right? Except maybe Jim. Who still doesn't really look white European t b h

Still yet to hear any arguments for why I should stop listening to an anti-jew guy, Shlomo.

Andy lost his shit, calling her a cunt pushed the cry button, but she pulled it back in, she's tough, but that also demonstrated her lack of empathy. Again, another cultural difference.

It's not a matter of sorry, it's that she feels no remorse, and doesn't understand why she should.

Outside that, one question I would have liked to hear her follow up on in more detail was, does she really believe Enoch and/or his mom are Democrat plants, and how does she justifies this notion via logic and reason?

The closest we came to that answer I think was, muh Islam. So again here we have the JQ, and right wing neocon JQ at that.

I think this solidified for me that she is more pro-Israel than pro-American.

She is more akin to Bill Kritol than Max Blumenthal.

look into da vril projekt kiddos

>Book Of Enoch
>Giants

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY

keep going

*das vril projekt

youtube.com/watch?v=stJ6lQQQo7Y

Right, but Enoch is a pseudonym based off Enoch Powell, Enoch isn't his real name.
Do you have anything substantial or are you just going to keep sperging?

Engaging with bodhi is useless. He will never present any arguments and just pushes his spastic ramblings as irrefutable facts.

das vril projekt
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7-i6ApZky0

She said that the right started the violence in Charlottesville, bitch there's fucking video proof that the left started it, I was there

youtu.be/sP8KO9ZsZpA

fuck off kike

>Andy Warski and Mike Enoch throw this kike into the chamber and press the gas button.

Kikes pretending to out kikes.

Even Baked Alaska is a kike and he even worked in Hollywood with Capitol records making nigger music.

>Andy lost his shit, calling her a cunt
He is right, you know

you are just too stupid and too uneducated to have a conversation with why would I bother?

So you're just going to keep sperging then.

I don't know who bodhi is but this guy certainly is a spastic.

That is not an argument either, you retard. It is just your pathetic method of avoiding arguments.

That guy is Bodhi. He shills his autistic youtube channel here all the time.

Here's a redpill for you: these are all Jews part of the same controlled oppo LARP circle. It means nothing if they attack each other once in a while.

yah I don't try to teach bums in the street arithmetic either I don't cast pearls before swine. I know really stupid people always screech and want to get in big boy conversations but we just humor you then giggle when you leave, go take a nap now little fella we will make the big boy decisions then tell you what to think when we decide what is best for you, good boy

This