Something fishy is going on

Guys we cant go starving for memes for too long. So i think we should commandeer another platform for simultaneous use.

We have Sup Forums open in one window and use the other website for image sharing. Dont settle for dot memes. It could be a false flag to keep us busy. Sure it shows resiliance but we can allow the memes to be restricted.

So whats it going to be???? Everyone make a new email on proton mail before registering for new websites. And we can take Myspace easy...... however the HARD thing to do would be to go to reddit. Are we humble? I think myspace is a better site to use but then again we can piss off reddit by using their infrastructure.

Guys revolution needs no holds barred action when the amount of corruption at these levels go unpunished. And they usually get slaps on the wrist unless they are making a point to people who go against their agenda

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/6zaccxwa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We go to 8ch. No other place is going to tolerate our bullshit.

Also I would like to call for a mass assembly on February 2nd-4th. We all spread the world we need to come up with a community driven plan to make resources utilized. I think we need to create a simple but wide goal of front yard gardening. So everyone order seeds in bulk and encourage your neighbors to come and assemble. Clean food and clean water is where all talks should start. Its our largest problem

never been. I heard they are under assault as well

Soros bought Sup Forums. This is privileged information. Let everyone know.

8ch pol is compromised and has been for a very long time.

strawpoll.com/6zaccxwa

Wait, what's going on? Why can't I upload pics? Someone give me a quick rundown!

Meme withdrawal syndrome

reddit

fucking vote on the strawpoll for reddit then faggot.

All of the above

It's very important to have our own platform as well as be able to infiltrate pre-existing ones. Remember, this used to be an anime board.

dude not a time for jokes. We fucking tricked the fuck out of the left with the release the memo is bad for trump thing. They are clearly retaliating

Websites need servers. Only big dogs can hanfle our traffic until we create our own blockchain based servers

So whats it going to be????
This is the purpose of the image shutdown. They want us to reveal our other gathering spaces in order to take them over and subvert. It's a data-mining OP. Do NOT reveal any other sites which we use.

No. SOme of the most creative memes have come out of harsh constraints.

Do you not have faith in Kek, that he has the power to bring us through these challenging times?

Kek brings chaos, and now we have it. We must take advantage.

We need to go to gab ai

I have a sneaking suspicion that people are posting migration threads to dox us.

I noticed yesterday a user with a red and black meme flag posting .jpg pics with no title , and they where of some anime loli or something. I noticed the same meme flag user posted the pics on Sup Forums Sup Forums and /r9k/ , at the time i suspected they where up to no good.

7 CHAN

no catalog, we'll have to find threads the old fashioned way. They have few mods.

anyone can be doxxed at any time. Thats why in OP i say create new untraceable email. No one follows the proper security protocols to remain truly user. Our pesky 1st and 4th amendment rights is why government hasnt totally btfo Sup Forums

I can't even figure how to post on 8ch
Am I having an autismic meltdown???

it will be obvious to when we are using a certain website. Stop being afraid. Dont you know our souls and conciousness are immortal? Getting killed by evil cops isnt a bad thing so long as you are in your rights.

dude not being able to post images should not be taken lightly

WE'RE BACK BABY

working

Just 1 more thing...

what did they change????

I have never before used this image

If we're going to attempt a retaliatory colonization we had better come equipped with a final solution to the soy problem.

>discord
No encryption sounds lovely.

Honestly I wouldn't be suprised

See you faggots on Myspace then.