I support my Prime Minister and both the Canadian and American security agencies that keep this great continent safe

I support my Prime Minister and both the Canadian and American security agencies that keep this great continent safe.

If I have ever posted an off-colour joke or offensive meme, let it be known that I was merely satirizing the racism and bigotry so prevalent on this website.

Thank you.

Bumping so the appropriate authorities can see this post.

unironically I would suck this guys dick and let him pound my boi pussy

While the way you discuss your fantasies is very "colourful", I absolutely support your right to fantasize about and pursue gay relationships. Thank you for being open with us.

You got it all twisted buddy

It's the american CIA niggers who need to be hunted down and killed, not /ourguys/ over at CSIS

CSIS actually stops terrorists, not creates and funds them.

CSIS also gets accused of being a mysognistic workplace so you know they love our memes.

CIA: ultra high IQ city people

CSIS: rural and suburban retards

While I appreciate your support of our great Canadian security agencies, I would ask that you refrain from using racially charged language in this thread. Thank you.

For some reason this thread make me want fries.

Rake the leafs, garden war now

stupid paranoid leaf embrace JEsus into your heart and stop smoking meth

The two most stereotypical leaf and burger posts in a row... wow

Fucking faggot Leafs!

Amirite guis?

...Guis?

Pls ;_;

Both Canadian and American security agencies have dedicated their lives to protecting the sovereign interests of our great nations.

I'm not a drug user, nor am I in the possession of such contraband.

Indeed, I as well support my Deep State Globalist Masters, and the American security agencies that keep this great continent safe.

As well as you, OP, if at any point I posted an off-color joke or offensive meme, let it be known that I as well was merely satirizing the racism and bigotry so prevalent on this website.

Haha...

Daily reminder that we here in America love our friends to the North and our friend to the South. We are part of a global community and must embrace each other as such.

Please refrain from the use of homophobic slurs in this thread.

Thank you for voicing your support for the great ideals and institutions that keep our countries strong and free

You got it all twisted buddy.

I was merely referencing China's nickname for JT being 'little potato.'

Fuck you Leafy

While the Chinese have played a great role in revitalizing our real estate sector and enriching Canadian culture, please refrain from insulting our Prime Minister in this thread.

trudeau is a nigger sucking faggot who prays to a pedo named muhammad.

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting here thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It’s also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don’t complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That’s not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It’s easy to be nice. You just don’t have to say anything bad. So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it’s made of on the flag. You don’t even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

Thank you fwend for calling our neighbors to the north, nice. Most appreciated.

I'm not your fwend, buddeh

I'm your friend pal.

im not your pal, guy

You coward leaf faggots should be burned. Off yourselves

Once again, homophobic slurs will not be tolerated in this thread. You have been warned.

/k/ GET off Sup Forums

Fucking all of you go back to your boards. Stop this.

Sup Forums Fight the invading boards!!!

Hitler did nothing wrong, the holocuast should have happened to global banksters ans zionists that want to destroy free liberty loving people, fuck cowards and fuck anyone else who bends the knee. America first. America always. Fuck any race religion jewish in nature ot not. Anyone who is against my country is my enemy, even tumors within my countries government are threats to the american way of life. 1488

Wow, look how virtuous OP is. Everyone clap for it.

Canada deserves nuclear Holocaust.

this.

me too, OP.

everything ive done here is satrical.

Anything ive posted is my irl beliefs and idgaf. 1488

This. Most of my posts on here are satire. I am even partly Jewish. And how can I really hate faggots if I like the traps posted on here? It all is satire.

thank you for beliveing me mr canada sir i am innocent

Fucking leaf, because of you we have this cunt

gents, NO cussing , or i leave. Thanks.

As Canadians, we are so sorry. Our great leader Xi Jinping is fair and honest, never would I ever speak ill of him... or his little potato.

Stahp

All I can say is wow! This is the thread I have been looking for in the sea of bigotry and cruelty on some of these internet image boards. I too think that some satire I’ve posted needs to be addressed that I had no criminal intent or knowledge it would be harmful. The ((())) symbol frequently seen here represents the cis capitalist system which unfairly trades with developing nations, encourages GMOs, climate change and promotes inequality and frustration around the globe. I think PM Justin Trudeau’s government will be great things in the coming years to address these unfair merchant practices so that global equality can be reached for all people. Diversity is our strength.

Thank you, good sir and/or madam!