Switzerland and Japan both have amazing very unique cultures. Helvetic-Japanese bonding thread

Switzerland and Japan both have amazing very unique cultures. Helvetic-Japanese bonding thread.

How are you doing my Japanese friends?

Hello!
Tokyo had much snow yesterday. It's a nice view now.
How is in your city?

There are no Japanese people on pol, user

get cucked, ahmed

In my impression, 5% of Japan flag is a real Japanese.
I'm a real one.

Swiss franc is expensive but it is jealous that the manufacturing industry is thriving
When the Japanese yen got higher, Japanese manufacturing industry collapsed

スミス先生、今日の英語の宿題はなんだけ?

I think Japan needs to free itself from america. Jews have power over america and america have power over japan so jews have power over japan. I have no idea about economy Im a very simple man but I know when there are jews involved its always bad

Neat

It hasnt snowed in a while, its been very rainy the last couple of days

In Danmark, they aren't Ahmed, they're Mohammeds.

Fuvk u mountain jews....the west has no culture anymore or honor for that manner.
Its money n faggotry thats in here

Break times over tybura...scrub my toilet

What I always wonder is: why "mountain jews?"

We have alot of money, thats about it. Sharing one trait with jews doenst make us them. And also jews get rich by cheating, we got rich through hard work.

I think they know what they're doing. Sure Japan isn't in his brightest times but they do certainly know how to behave as soon as they have to kick the gaijin out

Also, a fellow medipac talking about jews is quite controversial

that explains the second part of jojo

Mountain Dew got memed to Mountain Jew. Also you are into shady banking.

controversial?

wtf these people are literally genociding our race and youre so pathetic you call simply just talking about it "controversial"?

How weak do you have to be?

Calm your tits baby boy

The thing is, you really think this is true and that we just got rich through hard work? Well, think again my delusional friend

Medpack masterrace bread? Today is a good day. Japs are fine too.

it doesnt matter

you attack your own people
you protect the people attacking us

you are weak and your rethoric is inferior to mine

Oh no, he hit us with the mountain jews meme. And dang we have money? I'd rather be a poorfag living in the dirt, because, you know, wealth is such a bad thing. You've clearly shown us, leaf-buddy.

Herro svitzerrand! You rittle gnomes too just rike us.
Can you say rorarrapoza? We fugin' cant.

Dude something about your swissflag is odd. It isn't in the center and the crosslines are too small. Bug maybe?

What are you? 17?

Talking about rhetoric, randomly posting the schwarze sonne, assuming I'm attacking my people and shit. C'mon you're terrible go out and get a life fatso

Worst thread I've seen in 2018

>sage

>you really think that we just got rich through hard work? Well, think again my delusional friend

So fucking what? Every medpack knows what we did in WW2. Should we all be ashamed now? Hell no, it was the only smart thing to do. I certanly feel comfy, having a good life built upon shlomo-teeth.

4u

Herro* (embrace the stereotype)

Do the Japanese are biased against Europeans visiting them? Are you against foreigners sight-seeing in your country?

I ask because I'm against mass tourism

>not ashamed

Sure man but to assert it just comes from hard work it's quite pretentious

being so weak you precieve talking about yourself as a negative thing

again, it does not matter. What matters is strengh. You are weak you are wrong

*talking about yourself positively

Yea it is. I mean, we are mostly hard workers, but our wealth isn't merely based on hard work. Thats correct. Something about how you said it made me misinterpret your statement. It had somewhat of a shameful undertone. No hard feelings

We had an amazing culture. US goes to war with Korea is about the only realistic thing that can bring it back at this point, that or the Chinese cuck us.

i thought slovenes are mountain jews