What's something that annoys you about Americans?

I'll start, they can't understand any fucking sarcasm or subtlety at all. For example I talk to them about pets, about how they have a dog/cat whatever, and I'll say "Oh I have 15 cats.. though 6 of them are with the angels now..." and they actually think I'm fucking serious. And they're like "Wow! You have 15 cats?!?" Like fuck me

They don't understand dry humour either and it fucks me off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3r61EcyegBM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't care about Americans, nice try Mr. American hiding behind meme flag.
sage

>I have 15 cats...6 of them are with the angels now
We've been pussified into not wanting to offend someone on the off-chance that you're that crazy cat lady who knits scarves and slippers for her pets

>"Oh I have 15 cats.. though 6 of them are with the angels now..."
This doesn't even pass as humor in Germany.

They're mutts

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡴⠶⠋⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠳⢦⣴⢠⢀⢀⢻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣴⠞⠋⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠙⣿⡀⢀⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣶⣾⡿⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⡿⣡⢀⢀⢀⣠⠴⠚⠋⢀⠉⠛⠳⣄⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣿⣷⣿⡇⢀⡞⠁⢀⣠⢤⣤⡀⢀⢀⠘⢦⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⣠⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⡤⠶⠶⠶⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⡿⣿⣿⣏⡴⣸⠃⢀⢠⡏⢀⠈⢷⢀⢀⢀⠘⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠹⣿⣿⣧⣤⣄⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣠⡇⢀⢀⡞⢀⢀⢀⣸⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣻⣿⠟⢀⣠⡾⠁⢀⢀⢀⡏⢀⢀⢀⢸⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠜⠛⠋⠙⠓⠶⢤⠞⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⢤⣤⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⠁⠘⠛⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⡞⢀⢀⢀⢀⡏⢀
⢀⢀⡴⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡏⢀⢀⣠⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣮⣼⣿⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⠏⢀⢀⢀⣠⠞⢀⢀
⢀⣼⠃⢀⢀⢀⡴⠟⢀⢸⢀⢀⣾⣼⣿⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢿⡿⠛⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⠾⠋⢀⢀⢠⠾⠃⢀⢀⢀
⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢠⡇⢀⢀⠸⡆⢀⠙⠛⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠛⠳⠶⠶⠖⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⣇⢀⢀⢀⠸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢹⢀⠈⠛⢉⡼⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⡇⢀⢀⢀⣠⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⠈⠳⣄⢀⢀⠙⠛⠃⢀⡏⢀⢀⢠⠾⢀⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠷⢦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡴⢿⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⠈⠲⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⣇⢀⢀⣾⣠⣼⣅⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⡌⢹⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢿⡦⠤⢤⡶⠟⠁⢸⠘⢧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠓⢶⡄⢀⢻⢀⢀⠈⠉⠁⠙⠳⣶⠶⠛⠉⠉⠁⠚⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⡆⢀⢀⢀⣠⡏⢀⢀⣆⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⠆⣼⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⣦⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⡄⢀⢀⠋⢀⢀⢠⠟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢃⡾⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⠏⢸⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⢶⡗⠓⡗⠓⡟⠓⢶⠤⢤⣤⠤⣿⣆⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡞⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡘⢀⠘⣦⣄⣀⣀⣠⣤⣶⣶⣿⣁⣼⣷⣤⣷⣤⣧⣴⣾⡤⠞⠁⢀⢀⠁⠙⠛⠲⠤⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⣴⢿⠉⢸⣧⣬⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡾⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⡀⣠⡾⠁⣈⣿⢻⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡶⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣽⠏⢀⣾⠿⣷⣾⣿⢿⡿⢿⡿⢿⣯⠿⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⡤⠾⠋⢀⢀⣰⠾⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣶⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⠃⢀⠈⠻⣴⡋⢹⡇⢸⢁⣸⡤⠾⠋⢀⢀⢀⣴⠾⠋⠁⢀⢀⣴⠞⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡾⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⣠⡾⠛⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⠟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣴⠛⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢳⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⡤⠶⠛⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⠛⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⠚⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠻⣷⣶⡶⠶⣾⠛⠋⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡶⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⠉⠹⢦⣄⡀⡀⣀⣠⡶⠞⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⡾⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀

What about
>I took 15 shits
>some of them slid off the toilet shelf by now

We actually do have people with 15 cats. We even have people that breed pumas or use them for hunting.

Tbh I have no fucking idea what passes as humor in Germany.

Flooding Europe with rape and terrorism. And then continuing to do it. And then voting for more just in case.

OP's joke doesn't pass any humor standards. Germans aren't known for their senses of humor either

That they dont drop a nuke on Iran,Irak that whole area.

Seriously what are you faggots waiting for? They are never going to change they are savages.

KILL EM ALL.

>This doesn't even pass as humor in Germany.

"I was on the factory floor the other day, and Hans said he had 399 calories for breakfast instead of 400. That was a quite an absurd thing to say."

Fuck you

you just aren't as witty as you think.

I'm sorry, but European humor is so fucking bad. That's why there's no good European comedians.

Hitler was pretty funny. He was Austrian tho

>Hitler was pretty funny. He was Austrian tho

Plus, unlike Americans, Hitler didn't rely on Jewish writers.

>sarcasm
Using sarcasm with acquaintances just feels like poorly disguised dick behavior to me.

As if Hitler being Austrian implies he is not European.

Amerimuts can’t into logic either.

MY SEX JUNK IS SOOOO

Careful with that autism. You could hurt somebody.

Germans can't into jokes.
Let me explain for you:
Their playing Austrian as Australian is a word play.

>mfw the only time I've been to Germany I asked every German I met that wasn't a business partner about their thoughts on Merkel destroying Europe with refugees
>mfw no face

>they can't understand any fucking sarcasm or subtlety at all.
Unless they're comedians Americans are pretty much autists. Seriously, try and have a normal conversation with one of them and you'll want to blow your brains out.

THEY WANT TO PAY FOR HEALTHCARE, DO I NEED TO SAY MORE.

What about the holocaust?

You are the one making the proposition about cats. We americans are just thoughtful and played along with the mentally ill "person" that thinks their cats go to heaven.

My sides imploded

How they always clap after meals, its weird

I spend all day saying completely ridiculous shit, deadpan. "I never know when you're joking or not!!" I like that Americans are like this, adds entertainment to my day.

Have you ever considered that maybe you are just not funny, OP?

>haha it was just a joke, bro

More like another example of the “American education” meme. Now that is a joke! Haha!

>calling other people savage
>All caps “KILL THEM ALL”

Ftfy

Better than clapping after the state sanctioned preteen rape.

What was their response? Only asking since you only did a run on sentence with no point.

It was literally because I knew Germans would get upset about technicalities and try to overthink the simple fact that Hitler was from Austria even though he's the symbol of Germany.

Germans are like the BMW of humor.

maybe you suck at jokes.

I'm sorry, who has top 10 schools? Not Germany? Then shut up about your ignorant meme.
But, what do I know? You post could have been a joke.

>Germans are like the BMW of humor.
I don't get this analogy.

Buy a BMW and find out how funny you think it is.

>"Oh I have 15 cats.. though 6 of them are with the angels now...
What's the joke here?

>It was literally because I knew Germans would get upset about technicalities and try to overthink the simple fact that Hitler was from Austria even though he's the symbol of Germany.

You make us look retarded. I bet you're a le 56% meme

German humor.
It's no laughing matter.

He's just lying about how many cats he has, trying to provoke a sympathy response, and then getting mad at the person. I think it's a little funny.

The guy you replied to said that Europeans are not funny, to which you replied “yeah, but Hitla was Austrian”. Your amerimut buddy tried to save you, arguing it was a wordplay between Australian and Austrian.... and now you just confirmed my “can’t into logic” suspicions. KYS?

I'm a proud slav. Try it. It doesn't take a lot to get Germans mad that they got something wrong.

I'm not a fan of BMW.

Shit-tier humor

>Monty python

God-tier humor

>Borat

Oh no.
It's retarded.

>Germans
>Humor

youtube.com/watch?v=3r61EcyegBM

Berlusconi is a great comedian desu

I think it is because you are not funny.

"There is a difference in being able to buy a BMW, and being able to own a BMW."
They have insane maintainance, and if you work on cars even a little, you learn real fast that it is for no good reason (buy my preparatory shit goy).
Telling a joke to a german is like owning that car, you gotta stop what you are doing and get it looked at way more than you need, constant upkeep.
hint hint: you'd have to explain the joke each step of the way. Congratulations, you are an honorary German. Not a german of the 40's. A german of today. A new german.

I bet you think borat is funny because that one song about throwing the Jew down the well SO YOUR COUNTRY CAN BE FREE~~~~

>Americans don't understand sarcasm
>President donald fucking trump

ok memeflaggot

Actually the scene where they have coordinated dicks spinning always stuck in my head as being fucking hilarious

My wife is from Germany, 100% German and she has a wicked sense of dark humor. But Germans don't understand dry humor and not too fond of slap stick.

Germans- dark humor
Brits- dry wit
Americans- slap stick
Japs- boyish deviancy

Heh nice

Ok, but it was still a weird analogy.

You gotta know it to know it I guess. It is perfectly apt, if not immediately decipherable.
Isn't that the name of the game here though?

You got lucky. Good dark German humor is pretty good but for the most part they're too autistic to cope with any bantz that isn't within strict tolerances.

MFW no Amerimutt memes.

Oh no....That sucks.jpg

Yeah right, hitler was a jew and so are you muhammed

>You post could have been a joke.

Learn to spell, mr. top ten.

Also your higher education might be ok, but the lower ones SUCK AND YOU CAN TELL.

We invented sarcasm you retard

>Learn to spell, mr. top ten.
Capitalize Mr. Top Ten, before you try to btfo someone on their spelling error.
>Also your higher education might be ok, but the lower ones SUCK AND YOU CAN TELL.
Remove nigger-tier schools like those in Detroit, and suddenly our primary schools are top-tier.

They are deathly afraid of nudity and abhor their own pussies and penises.

> I took 15 shits
> Then I felt bad so I gave them back

Capitalization is not to do with spelling in English. Please try to understand linguistics before you make 30-year-old USENET mistakes.

I don't get the joke user

With that said they are more direct about certain opinions which can either be nice and efficient or obnoxious, it depends on the circumstances

When I was in the States I heard a lot of compliments from qts about my accent, made me feel comfy if I heard it from a small town girl

>I have 15 cats
TOP KEK SIDES IN SPACE MEME
lads I think we found the funniest joke of 2018.

whiteboi with a foreign accent is a pussy juicer. We like you, too, despite cuck rays. It reminds us of yesteryear.

The fatter they get the less control they have over their voice volume

It is an error in writing, shit fucker.

Writing != spelling.

Try again. Also per old USENET rules, never be the one to get the last post to make you look like a raging nut in front of everybody else. This might be your last warning.

Sup Forums flooding again

I have 15 cats.

too right, who can compete with le big bazinga theory?

Pointing out an error in writing does not make for an argument in the first place, unkless the argument was for error in writing.

Wow! You have 15 cats?!?

It's an error in grammar. Perhaps in English class you read books about niggers instead of language and style.

americans are ok, except the west coast libtards that come here and spew their vain bullshit and ignorant views.

fuck off britfag

Please glass them. We don't like them, either.

>american humour

Ok, the original argument was >German humor
So, if you can't contribute to that, fuck off.

California by itself has the 6 largest GDP. You glass west coast, you effectively glass all of America.

This memes need to fucking die.

You're worse than Chuck "The Shmuck" Shcumer.

Cry me a river. I know your kind. Get gassed.

You should visit Cali sometime. In the south it's a fucking nigger plowfield except with illegals run by Luciferian Jews who want to destroy agriculture anyway.

Disgusting! Many such cases!

Why dont you guys travel more, I go to bumfuck nowhere village in the middle of nowhere and run into other aussies and sweedbros and hans wherever I go, even fucking leafs but hardly ever run into any burgers?

It takes 50 hours packed on a stupid flight to get there and then even though you couldn't sleep the whole time now the sun is up again and it's hot as fuck why did I even do this just for 5 days.

I presume it's the same way in reverse. It's rare to see an aussie over here. I'd like to come see what it's like there at some point, but if you only have a week or two maybe then you can't do it without getting the real experience. Who wants the boomer deluxe cruise?

We are too poor to go anywhere now. We barely get a 2 week vacation if that. I went to Germany and I kept worrying about work fucking me over when I came back, because I took some vacation time.

>inb4 worker cuck

Most of us are working day in and day out and yet people think we are the freest country in the world. Alot of companies/managers are spiteful and try to fuck over and penny pinch as much as they can. Nothing I can do about the current culture other than to roll with it or become a NEET, which isn't a good solution to the problem.

I really like this hate braille.

yeah I meant to say bumfuck asia but mistyped, from the time I spent there in the tourist spots, but thats understandable, anyway I did like pretty much all the Ameribros I met

Being a workercuck is nothing to be ashamed of, I am too

what an unpleasant conversation, maybe work on your humor.

I hate how muricans fucking clap like retards while laughing about a video where a guy farts and shits on the floor or something like that

Most Americans don't have passports. Most Americans aren't even aware other countries exist apart from Mexico and Canada. Those who do know and do have passports don't travel because the airlines won't let them board planes with their mobility scooters.

TSA is about Jewish Communist naked body scanners.

If you have a passport and you look like an American you just get waved through so they can deal with Bagnha and her 32 half-nigger children.

Materialism , pussy hat, illegals (half breeds) , 60% percent budget for military thuggery, drones killing ...