Millionaire buys himself trip to private resort to tell you how great poor people are

>Millionaire buys himself trip to private resort to tell you how great poor people are

I want to decapitate that cunts head and fuck the hole to his brain raw.

Cum right in the scheming mastermind

FUCK

He was raised in the ultra kike city of Brookline, MA he can't help it.

The Conan meme was the last meme before this chaos

The white guy holding the beer on the far right knows what's up

He's probably the mossad agent supervising the nog police, he's keeping an eye out

Good eye but by the look of that earpieces he’s special forces body guard. Probably wonder how fast conan would be skinned dried and turned into tofurkey.

I think every white guy in the pic minus the bodyguard are (((them)))

Me on the far right

Nah haiti is beautiful and is a safe place for the white RICH American

Private resort? All I see is a shithole.

its a private shithole

An foreign-owned private shithole.

"i cant wait to leave this shithole"

Honestly it's funny that you show what would potentially happen to a White person in Haiti, like it is some inescapable horror, and yet if you look back White men did this and much worse to Blacks for centuries.

He's the reason Conan's not being flayed and eaten in that photo.

>this some bullshit

Try making sense when you type

Yea but we did it for resources and territory and on the odd occasion for nigger pussy. They just do it for temporary gibs and to satisfy their innate blood lust.

Me in the back

People have been doing this to each other for centuries - black, white and everything in between. The difference is that other races still do this shit to each other while western civilisation has moved on - evolved if you will. The only reason you have a concept of human rights at all is because of western civilisation & the age of enlightenment. Don't delude yourself into thinking other races never committed atrocities, and don't pretend that a lot of them still do.

That's Tom Shillu

All of these fuckers look like diddlers. Conan is tight as fuck with the Clintons, and that side of Haiti is well known for epidemic levels of underage prostitutes. Just sayin'.

Notice the additional 2 police officers in the back. How many more to you think he had at his disposal?

that whole mountain range in the back is deforested