It's her turn

>but it's not natural.
Nice appeal to nature.

There is NO REASON too deny women equal rights.
It's Her turn.

SAGE SLIDE THREADS

But prostate orgasms are legitimately a thing.
The nerves that go to the prostate are not shared with those that go to the scrotum and penis, allowing for a whole different type of experience when you stimulate them.

If my wife ever wanted to sodomize me I'd cave her head in with my bible.

We are living in the best possible timeline.

>canadian
A progressive example for all

>piano-wire-noose.jpg

A. PEGGING. LEAF.

Wtf i got hemorrhoids, i aint letting woman fuck my bung-holio

Logical "Fallacies" are bullshit taught by marxist professors. As an example, look at the slippery slope fallacy... it's not a fallacy at all when you look at how hings are done throughout history.

its ok anons, everything will return to normal. The day a leaf doesn't shitpost a worthless thread will be a true sign of the Sup Forums apocalypse

>prostate has nerves not shared. This unique orgasm.
Preach my friend. Progress means sex on the first date, with penetration for both.

>he likes things in his butt
That’s super gay dude. I don’t even shit because that’s gay too. A long, cylindrical object in my ass? No thank you

but user, it will make her feel so powerful and liberated. and who knows, maybe blunt force trauma is exactly what your hemorrhoids need?

>"there is no reason TOO deny women equal rights"

Number 1: Nice grammar, and that's a german saying.
Number 2: We are conservatives, what would we care about your precious god EEKWUALITI

Who let you out of the shed, Trudeau?
Don't forget to use sage when responding to slide threads you humongous faggots.

Where does your poop go?

Slippery slope is a fallacy because the mechanics of events is not equal to a person falling down a slope...except for someone actually falling down a slippery slope.

⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⢀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀
⢀⣴⡿⠛⠛⢿⣦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣾⠿⠛⠻⢿⣦⡀⢀⢀⣿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⡿⠛⠛⢿⣦⡀⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢸⣿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣶⡄⢀⢀⢸⣿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⠿⠿⠿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠇⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢸⡿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣦⡀⢀⢸⡿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⠿⠿⠿⠿⣷⣦⢀⢀⢀⣰⣿⠟⠛⠿⣷⡄
⢸⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⠻⠇⢀⢀⢀⢸⡟⢻⡇⢀⢀⢀⢰⣿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣷⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⠻⠇⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢸⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⣿⡆⢀⢸⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⡇⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⡿⢸⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢻⣧⢀⢀⣿⠁⢀⢀⢀⠸⠿
⠸⣿⣄⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⠃⠈⣿⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣿⣄⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢸⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣷⢀⢸⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⡇⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⠇⢀⣿⡄⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⡀⢀⢿⣦⣀
⢀⠈⠻⠿⣿⣶⣄⢀⢀⢀⣸⡟⢀⢀⢻⣇⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⣤⣤⣤⣤⢀⢀⣿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⠿⣿⣶⣄⢀⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢸⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⢀⢸⣿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⣿⡇⢀⢸⣧⣤⣤⣤⣾⡿⠁⢀⢸⡿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠇⢀⢀⢰⡿⢀⢀⢸⣧⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⠈⠛⠿⢿⣷⣦⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⢿⣧⢀⢀⣿⣷⣶⣶⣾⣿⡀⢀⢿⡇⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠉⣿⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⢿⣧⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢸⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡿⢀⢸⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢸⡏⠉⠉⢹⣷⢀⢀⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣷⣶⣶⣶⣿⡄⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠹⣿
⢶⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⡿⢀⣸⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣇⢀⠸⣿⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⡿⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢶⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⡿⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢸⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣿⠇⢀⢸⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢻⣧⢀⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣧⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⡟⢀⢰⣶⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿
⠈⢿⣷⣤⣤⣶⡿⠁⢀⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⡀⢀⠙⢿⣶⣤⣴⣾⠟⠁⢀⢀⣿⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣷⣦⣤⣶⡿⠁⢀⢸⣷⣶⣶⣶⣶⡆⢀⣿⡇⢀⢸⣿⣶⣶⣶⣾⠿⠃⢀⢀⢸⣿⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣆⢀⢸⣷⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⢀⣿⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡄⢀⣿⣶⣶⣶⣶⡿⠏⢀⢀⢀⠻⣷⣦⣤⣶⡿⠏
⢀⢀⠈⠉⠉⠁⢀⢀⠈⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁⢀⠉⠁⢀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠁⢀⠈⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⢀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁⠈⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠁⢀⠉⠉⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠉

nice appeal to faggotry

Spread this idea to soy boy media

The logical fallacy fallacy covers thus and your 100% right about slippery slope
>lets legalise gay marriage
>wow canada legalised dog fucking how progressive

>meme flag
> A Fucking Leaf

>Spread this idea to soy boy media
Wish I could, but am not a normie. But perhaps I should, would be funny.

>Canadians legalized dog fucking
False. We clarified that gutting animals it's not illegal. It's degenerates that applied the gutting of animals to having their dogs give them a bj.

women don't even know how to thrust properly.

>women don't even know how to thrust properly.

Truly our greatest ally.

>Canadians are degenerate
Blame the Kike you're resounding to.

REPORT THE CP FAGGOT

HOT

kKkKk

what are you talking about

>canada

Day of the rake when?

i am talking about the guy posting anime CP in every thread. report him.

What is this meme about equal rights? They already have those.

Why are you spamming this pic on every fucking post