youtube.com/watch?v=9686CJRpUIM
lmgtfy.com/?q=Tom delong podesta efo emails
youtube.com/watch?v=EDj9ZZQY2kA
youtube.com/watch?v=2ggbT97E02A
youtube.com/watch?v=ndCaJj0VwW0
youtube.com/watch?v=rD7ncAeLi5c
youtube.com/watch?v=x-QmfPGDgJE
youtube.com/watch?v=18jBBJhd6pA
metro.co.uk/2018/01/02/huge-green-fireball-ufo-spotted-uk-new-years-eve-7196473/
youtube.com/watch?v=PqBcSU7dql8
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ475VNFbAE
youtube.com/watch?v=gTzFskJdguc
youtube.com/watch?v=mWlY3zSPPeM
youtube.com/watch?v=vh0T7ZvJuck
golden-ages.org/2017/12/21/surprise/
youtube.com/watch?v=ybN0kOiGKNI
youtube.com/watch?v=YbFSbpEeeak
youtube.com/watch?v=BWufTXHWzSU
youtube.com/watch?v=9p_sHCRDGgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-lwmcN2GNac
youtube.com/watch?v=-83n2Z58qDQ
ufostalker.com/event/89551
mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/89592_submitter_file1__20180115201946.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=n0EBFfObvMY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113816232/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every time you are reminded about meteors or Aliens from now until the upcoming indictment openings, I want you to remember that John Podesta is a blood sucking pedophile and that he along with Obama, Hillary & Co. and the rest of the establishment will fake these events ala Project Bluebeam to get away from justice.

Pshh.. fucking fake. The real one, if it exists, has not been shown, and no do not try all the other good fakes like the long necked and black, circle eyed one that is pixelated.

Any new news on the memo? On the exposing of neolib and neocon corruption?

Here's the real one.

For little over a month now I have been eating, sleeping, and drinking UFO/Extra-Dimensional info. I almost went nuts a couple of times. There are hours upon hours of interviews with guys that have made UFO research their entire lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=9686CJRpUIM

This guy here Grant Cameron has been investigating 70~ high level individuals about UFO shit for years. Theres spooks like Jim Semivan who have no data on other than the fact that they are referenced to constantly. The Tom Delonge thing is its own rabbit hole that involves John podesta and the Clintons. Heres enough to start you there.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Tom delong podesta efo emails

Theres also the Dec 19th DoD release of the UFO footage from F/A-18 guncam footage. As well as several interviews with the pilot himself. Heres one by Tucker Carlson.

youtube.com/watch?v=EDj9ZZQY2kA

Another by Tucker with a woman who I havent looked into but is important enough to have been onto Tucker's program to follow up on all this UFO stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ggbT97E02A

The list goes on and on. Once people are ready to accept the fact that there are "aliens" out there they will be more inclined to believe in the more out-there stuff along the lines of inter-dimensional entities and that shit. Heres also some select videos ive found on the internet to give you a jump start on your research.

1/2

youtube.com/watch?v=ndCaJj0VwW0 - Bulgaria Jan 7 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=rD7ncAeLi5c - France? Jan 7 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=x-QmfPGDgJE - South America, looks fakish, 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=18jBBJhd6pA - Green Orb corroboration - Scotland New Years
metro.co.uk/2018/01/02/huge-green-fireball-ufo-spotted-uk-new-years-eve-7196473/ ^^^
youtube.com/watch?v=PqBcSU7dql8 - New Years 2018 USA
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ475VNFbAE - Various
youtube.com/watch?v=gTzFskJdguc - plano Texas - Jan 5 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=mWlY3zSPPeM - plano 2
youtube.com/watch?v=vh0T7ZvJuck - South America? 2018
golden-ages.org/2017/12/21/surprise/ - China Dec 12 2017 (Chinese summoning??)
youtube.com/watch?v=ybN0kOiGKNI - USA Jan 1 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=YbFSbpEeeak - Zuma Launch Shenanigans Location unknown
youtube.com/watch?v=BWufTXHWzSU - France? Jan 9 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=9p_sHCRDGgQ - At Sea, date unknown
youtube.com/watch?v=-lwmcN2GNac - Russia? Jan 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=-83n2Z58qDQ - Mexico? Jan 2018
ufostalker.com/event/89551
mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/89592_submitter_file1__20180115201946.mp4 - Warner Robins, Georgia Jan 15, 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=n0EBFfObvMY - Not sure 2018

thats one of the fakes

i think this is the real one check the skin

why he so ugly?

Back to /x/ plz bud

Grant is a great resource, but I do not trust him as he cannot let go of this weird notion that our government is largely good and aliens are benevolent. I personally do not buy it. Still though your u are right.

Check out Dan Smith. Keep an ear open for the name Ron Pandolfi. Mind blowing shit. Keep an ear out for a group called "the aviary".

Yes weird shit is going on. I do not know nearly as much as you, as my obsession was on mkultra/monarch/franklin scandal and Dutroux affair. Still you would be surprised how often the disclosure stuff ties into mind control experiments and the occult

description from one user who saw it

>it was a sunny day, blue skies, more bushes and small hills
>there was a human in it, looked sort of like hunter s thompson, had the same glasses

how did this become a thing? it was always so fucking retarded

Allow me to save you some time, coorey goode david wilcox, and for universal TRUTH you seek the law of One . Also why no captcha ?

2/22/2017 - ONLY CONCLUSIVE INFORMATION RIGHT NOW

Original Thread was titled
"24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C"

Thread was made anywhere between 12am and 2am, and outage occurred right after, thread was only up 30-45 seconds before site was down, and images/posts wiped.

Thread from 4am that morning - Thread at 10am - archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113816232/

Later that afternoon - (this is the first point at which the alien is said to be outside in the photo)

*Thread from immediately after outage, discussing removal of posts/imagery - Descriptions (based off of earliest posts) -
“The aliens head was seen from the left side and it was looking to the left in the picture and slightly at the camera. Almost diagonally”
“I did see the alien, yellow scales black eyes with small pursed lips. Thought it was a shill thread so didn't open but saw the pic”
“They ayylmao looked like it had scales all over and was dark in colour. Its eyes looked like dried up prunes and had human like features but much smaller in comparison to its head.” – Poster from previous thread
“Nah not even close. It was a super high quality photo.”

See the threads above for other matching descriptions, however none of the images posted so far have been even close.

Some guy on /vip/ is apparently posting the image in different parts, two of them are already up.
>pic is not one, but still no sauce on it

Thanks for your input fellas, I wanted to make a pasta that would give the folks on the edge something real to grasp on to.

I met a guy that told me he was a monarch/mkultra victim.
The consciousness aspect that Grant talks about is spot on. Whatever incorporeal aspect of this that exists, its certainly been investigated spiritually by priests and occultists alike.

some user on /vip/ posted two images, i'll post the other in a sec
it's a part of a large image. can someone confirm that this is a part of it?

I’m not saving those photos. Have a screencap

>88, ayyyy
anyways, here's part 2. if anyone saw the original, please tell if these two pics are parts of the alien

CIA will probably get me if these are real

>cia will get us
We'll go down together, my man. But if they do, it's worth having the truth out there

Funny thing is you can’t reply to that VIP thread. Scary shit

>now you’re playing with power

Can’t wait to be Terry Davis 2.0

/vip/ is only for people who pay for a Sup Forums pass

Bump

bad skin image overlay
typical with fresh skinwalkers/lizard people

Really? I never knew that

Bump

Yeah, it's all good man. We should get someone with a pass to post in the thread, this shit is going deep once someone else makes a breakthrough

In that case look into william Tompkins , brave soul he was.

I heard the original pic was a fake... but i'm still currious.... bump