What is the Libertarian solution to sexual deviancy?

What is the Libertarian solution to sexual deviancy?

Nothing makes me happier than seeing a white male remove themselves from the gene pool

A fucking kike

There is no solution.
And that's precisely the problem with libertarianism,

>libertarians
>solutions

Have people face the consequences of their actions unless they can afford not too.

>needing a solution for a small percentage of people's degenercy

Every day I learn something new about the world from Sup Forums. Things that even yesterday were unimaginable to me become reality today. Wonder what tomorrow brings. I'm not even going to question the motives, as I've learned long ago that it's better not even try to understand.

Dont worry this all sorts itself out soon enough.

LoL even when pressed this guys wiener barely passes the 2nd bolt... pathetic.

>that post
>that flag

this nigga's serious about the 2d waifu thing

Context?

What the fuck? How? Why? Who would ever wanna do this to themselves

What even is this?

Hypothetical, a 14 year old girl has sex with you while you are passed out cold. Essentially raping you without concent and you are in your 30's... who is guilty? Are you both guilty? She is below the age of concent, but you didn't give concent either so are you still on the hook for that? Asking for a friend.

most people prefer self mutilation to fucking roasties. This is just a normal dude, doing the only thing that makes him feel alive.

this
You can be as much of a degenerate as you want as long as you are willing to suffer the consequences.

Oh nobody will hire you because you shaved your head and let your armpithair grow out to fight the patriarchy and you have a face tattoo that says "daddy's girl". That's too bad, there's no government to force you into employment. I guess you should have thought of the consequences of your actions.

no one cares.

oh my god

>hoping they stop

a nigger

If they commit a crime against another person, they are punished. If not, either nature takes care of them if they are unable to reproduce, they are shunned by their community, or nothing at all. The fact that this loony did this to himself had absolutely zero effect on my life, except for leading me to post a response to this retarded question.

Based nigger.

let it weed itself out of the gene pool

/thread

this libertarian believes in ethnic cleansing of all sorts of peoples

Libertarians would do nothing and then wonder why their retarded, mongrelized electorate keeps voting for more government

why?

jesus this is on the level of user's easter eggs

Silly user, corporations do push the progressive agenda a lot.

What's the fascist solution? Start an anti-degeneracy squad to go door to door searching for crushed dicks? Confiscate nuts and bolts? Openly condemn penis crushing while engaging in it with your inner cabal? Taking down image uploads on Sup Forums to prevent the dissemination of flat dicks? Where does it end?

>Hard as a rock.

GASKAMMER

maybe not letting jews use your education and media to teach and encourage degeneracy would be a good start
it's one thing to let people do what they want in their homes, but genuine libertarians have no means of stopping the subversion that certain elements of society will always pursue
stop being autistic and realize that 1. degeneracy is extraordinarily profitable to certain entities and 2. people spend large sums of money with no hope of generating returns just to move society in the way they desire
rational markets and consumers don't mean shit when money is only a means to an end and not the end itself

Y tho

Private covenant-based communities that have rules against degeneracy (the only type of community that would last long term).

The faggots itt need to read Hoppe, they are too accustomed to bake-that-cake "libertarianism".

always baffles me why brainlets try to condemn an ideology they don't know the first thing about... and your ignorance was exposed by your dumb post, in case you can't figure it out...

the libertarian solution to this kind of shit is far better than the status quo and also far better than the WN solution which presumes the magic wand of government can cure all (hint: it literally worsens the issue). let the free market deal with this and you'll see this shit eliminated from the sum of human behavior in less than a generation. these idiots will drive their health insurance costs through the roof with their degenerate antics and most will self-sterilize if you let them. the real solution is to let these people pay the full cost of their retarded decisions and to abandon the notion that your plan on how to use government will differ from all the other plans which don't work. you're not special, your plan sucks and it will have the same result as all other plans involving government - it won't work.

Do they even have a solution?

>tfw 7x7x0.1 inch dick

Nuke Canada

Go back to the oven, Shekelstein

Get off my property

new bread

>why

what is the fucking point of giving your pecker gangrene?
and to be honest, good riddance for the gene pool
beside the point, i'm curious how many coin slots are gonna be fucked by that dude

Really? I thought Kikes were against ethnic cleansing, you know, the holohoax and all that!

Enjoy your ban OP. I posted this pic once and couldn't post for three days.

it's a Darwin Award.
he deserved it.

>gentlemen was welcomed to the shop for a treat especial.
>He put his dick in a vise.

i need to take a piss

I guess she would be the one in trouble because she's the only one there who can do anything since you're out (cold) . I might not be making that clear but thats the best I can do .

that makes my dick feel funny

i need you to take a piss.

>Magic wand
>Proceeds to involve "invisible hand of free market"

Funny, considering that (((free market))) promoted this shit to the top in the first place. But, that's the power of lolbertards.

done. feels good mane

You can be a sexual deviant but if you can't afford a doctor to treat your STI you will die. Society will not fund your good times lifestyle but you will be free to do it if you want. Pretty fair in my book.

>they are shunned by their community

Always makes me laugh when lolberts start involving "community" when their "invidualism" jerking off fails.

Libertarianism is about legal individualism, meaning no laws based on group belonging like religious or racial discrimination, it's not about going to live in the woods isolated from society as a "real" individualist.

as for the op's question, degenerates are way less likely to produce healthy, numerous offspring. if you remove the welfare system, the degenerates literally die off, as they've got no incentive to breed. simple as that.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

but where is the prostate, isn't that removed?

Words libertarian and solution don't belong together.

lol, this dude gots no bloods in his pecker

Doesn't mean free market would not cater for them too. The will of some corporations to push their leader's agenda is stronger than their desire to make profit (see company policies and hires of Google and products of Disney for example). And I'm quite sure it's not libertarian to make enterpreneurs legally obliged to always blindly go just money first.

no social safety net so they'll die in a gutter of aids

By the looks of it the problem solves itself.

this is why im not ancap, as i do recognize that multinational corporations are a problem. therefore, national libertarianism sounds like a good idea and the promotion of national firms would be part and parcel of this system. While not all degeneracy would be eradicated, it would greatly reduce the amount of degeneracy in a non-authoritarian fashion, since in the true free market scenario, corporations would not be as powerful as they're at the moment. no monopoly for multinational corporations. BTW, regardless of our political convictions, something needs to be done about the corporate fascism.

Good luck trying to prove you were out cold while she had sex with you, hope you enjoy prison.

Oy vey

nigger mods, take that dick from the front page board, do your job already Sup Forums is not Sup Forums

mods here are a fucking joke, reddit-tier

>free market is responsible for degeneracy
no shitlord, the state messing with the costs imposed on degenerates is why we see such rampant degeneracy. in my country, for example, you can drink, smoke, do drugs, eat unhealthy, and then get free healthcare. big surprise we got a bunch of degenerate fuckers over here, they have the costs of their degeneracy subsidized by the state. shaming of degenerate lifestyles is on its way to being illegal, so there's another cost being messed with by the state. you shouldn't be condemning free markets if you are this fucking ignorant. you're against something that will do everything you want it to, but you're too brainwashed to see it. its sad really. you believe in the state like muslims believe in allah.

das rite

great post. absolutely this. not only you have to endure the degeneracy, you also pay for it. great strategy there, anons.

>What is the Libertarian solution to sexual deviancy?

Hey retards, this is fake. It's photoshopped, don't.get any ideas here. Like some stupid three pod bullshit.

The solution is to be able to call them out and deny them service.

Remember, libertarians believe in the right to deny service for any reason.

Dissociation

Jesus fucking christ it took me a good 10 seconds to really comprehend what that picture was... How the fuck do you do that to yourself?

As we can clearly see they are making themselfs infertile.
No need for goverment action.

topkek

Darwinism.

you're an idiot

Simple, the LGBT and whatnot can't have kids or are too vain and selfish to have any and basically edit themselves out of the gene pool.
Takes time, but pretty efficient

They don't have a solution.

this desu

Who dominates in the animal kingdom: K-selected beasts, or sexually deviant r-selected ones?

WHAT.
THE.
FUCK.

WHAT.
THE.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Stupid people weed themselves out of the gene pool naturally. If they're a detriment they won't last, or if they are they will have to support themselves completely.

Kek

this
fucking statist boot lickers don't know the first thing about libertarianism

>pressed
>2nd bolt
You seem to know your jargon libfag.
There's a bolt vs size component to this faggotry?

(((Becel)))

YES VERY MUCH

The only way is through some cathy newman interviews.

So you are saying that libertarian sexual deviancy is more important than your sexual deviancy? Isn't that very sexist of you to imply your sexist supremacy?

Winner.

Sex without pain is completely amateur. I get off on the most disgusting things the internet has to offer. Once a week I jerk off in the bath tub naked covered in my own vomit.

restoring pro-social behavior and societal cohesion. the dude in the OP is probably a virginal shutin fuck just like you. the answer is prevention you stupid lolberg fuck

Kill yourself.

>passed out by alcohol over-consumption
>maintaining an erection
Yeah, no judge or jury will believe that.