Neanderthal sex change

Saint Cesaire Neanderthal given sex change to hide the gracile nature of late Neanderthals .

Other urls found in this thread:

legacy-cdn-assets.answersingenesis.org/images/articles/am/v7/n2/neanderthal-face-completed6.jpg
archive.org/details/originofraces00coon
archive.org/details/B-001-001-289
youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs
books.google.de/books/about/150_years_of_Neanderthal_discoveries.html?id=6g5OAQAAIAAJ&redir_esc=y
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?131856-How-Neanderthal-became-a-Cro-Magnon-and-Cro-Magnon-became-a-Neanderthal
thuleanperspective.com/2014/07/08/why-talk-about-the-neanderthal/
atala.fr
thuleanperspective.com/2013/10/11/the-bone-flute/
youtube.com/watch?v=5jysEOPxXtE
scientificamerican.com/article/ozzy-osbourne-genome/
sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans
cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(14)00476-5
splinternews.com/if-you-re-black-dna-ancestry-results-can-reveal-an-awk-1793862284
theroot.com/exactly-how-black-is-black-america-1790895185
phys.org/news/2015-04-neanderthal-bone-flutes-ice-age.html
johndenugent.com/images/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?165799-Out-of-Africa-theory-discussion&p=3431588#post3431588
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gracile
yeah right
legacy-cdn-assets.answersingenesis.org/images/articles/am/v7/n2/neanderthal-face-completed6.jpg

The bones prove it is male yet they present it as female. Politics of the "human race " construct.
Neanderthals evolved into Cromags in Europe.

There has always been effort to outgroup Neanderthals. Imagine if same efforts were directed towards Africans? Neanderthals are absued because they are proto-whites and jewish hate is projected onto the past. We saw the cromags presented as invading africans in the media.

that's not a surprise

the media hates whites and men

White nationalists need to fight in every ideological space. Jews never miss a chance to demoralise their enemies.
Coon's book is finally on archive.org

archive.org/details/originofraces00coon

what's this

archive.org/details/B-001-001-289

Varg by the way is into this topic.

So the argument is that whites evolved from Neanderthals and blacks evolved from something else?

simplify this into dank meme form pls

A notable critic of the Out of Africa theory, Brace instead proposes a model called "stage(s) of evolution" (Brace, 1991) which is often incorrectly confused with Multiregionalism despite there being some similarities. In two classic papers (1964, 1979) Brace argues that Neanderthals were largely directly ancestral to Europeans, as opposed to having gone extinct or only interbred on a small scale. Brace has never retracted his views on Neanderthal-European continuity and still argues for it (Brace, 2005).

"I have long maintained that Neanderthals are obviously the ancestors of living Europeans. To produce a modern European out of a Neanderthal, all you have to do is reduce the robustness."

what does mean gracile?

No. There's admixture. Europeans and asians have about 2.5% neanderthal dna. Blacks have something else in them.

We don't even have cool neanderthal genes like thicker bones. Just shit like thicker blood, skin pigment, propensity for depression, etc.

feminine

Yeah that is the argument. Ooa is one human race , christ-insanity jewish export ideology type stuff.

Could use help getting the documentation online. Frayer for example I do not find yet. Neanderhall was a forum and not sure if it is still functional.

>Neanderthals evolved into Cromags in Europe.
this proves that whites are literally not human.

The 2.5% admixture thing is damage control.

Study the software used. The guy at Max Plank is half-jew. Look at how the media has always treated Neanderthals , compared to Africans who are an obviously dofferent species.

blacks have monkey in them

There is no "human". Different species of "human" evolved into their current forms more or less where they are. Chinese have shovel teeth going back a long time as Coon mentions. Ooa is jewish genocidal hate of whites projected into the past.

Nordics have a neandethal bone still in back of their skull. Work of likes of Brace is too little known in Wn circles. Anglo-semites like Stringer are priests of ooa. Richard Fuerle wrote decent book but it is out of date. We need more fighters on this front. Varg is not a scientist but his instinct for truth is good on this topic.

ah, thanks

One of the world`s leading paleoanthropologists, C. Loring Brace of the University of Michigan, claims to have ``astonishing evidence`` that in some cases the Neanderthals evolved directly into modern humanity and their descendants are still alive and well and living in places like London and Copenhagen.
Brace knows it`s not a popular view.

``The idea of discovering a Neanderthal skeleton in the (Homo) sapiens`

closet is abhorrent to many people in this business,`` he admits. ``One`s own ancestry is a very powerful thing.``

Nonetheless, he says, close examination of the backs of skulls shows that the modern northwestern European and

Brace argues that the back of the skull is a telling marker of evolutionary descent. Unlike the forehead, jaw and teeth, the back of the head is under no evolutionary pressure to change, he says, and is likely to have maintained its shape over eons.

``The rear of the skull merely has to be big enough to enclose the brain,`` Brace says. ``Its shape is immaterial, so far as evolution is concerned.``

Brace has meticulously measured 24 distinct features on the backs of more than 2,000 modern human skulls, representing every major population group in the world. His data, fed into a computer, generated eight separate patterns of skull shape that comprise all modern peoples.

Brace then asked the computer to compare measurements taken from the only two intact West European Neanderthal skulls that have been discovered. The skulls of modern English and Scandinavian people were the only ones that matched.
Some anthropologists, such as Brace, argue for continuity-that the Neanderthals evolved directly into Cro-Magnon people in Western Europe. As evidence, he cites his computerized skull data and a 1930 discovery on Mt. Carmel, in Israel, of skulls displaying intermediate characteristics between Neanderthal and modern forms

>2018
>believing in evolution
In Genesis the Bible says God made everything of it's kind. Stop believing science falsely so-called.

Yeah someone has to meme this stuff.
What woke me to this topic was not reading Coon years ago but looking at skulls of Neanderthal side by side with australian abo and seeing the Neanderthal is way more evolved but denied "human" status by the jews and their camp followers.

Cromag skulls also identical in many ways to Neanderthals. Some serious continuity going on. More than a few % mix that they are forced to admit.

Late Neanderthal and early Cromag skulls look so similar they have to give late Neanderthals sex changes to hide how their skulls are becoming us.

so about that "missing link"...

So they have goyim jerking off to trap neanderthal reconstructions. Evidence this is 100% a man is presented above.

They call him "pierrette".reconstructed as a female against all the evidence. Just like the jews are reshaping their anglo serviles today. Again more projection onto the past of current strategies.

Joke on the goyim .now imagine if we had good reconstructions of this as a man. People might start questioning. Might notice Neanderthals evolved into Cromags.

Interesting theory on Neanderthals.
youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs

Young male

Yeah I lived in Dordogne and read all the books. Enormous mountain of bullshit out there on Neanderthals because any bollocks can be written just like if you want to invent holocaust memoirs. Danny wrote his superpredator thing to make money and it is a piss take. There is also evidence of racial differences among Neanderthal populations. The middle east ones dofferent to European ones etc. Who knows what is being hidden from us on this topic. The guy at Max Plank is a swedish jew.

books.google.de/books/about/150_years_of_Neanderthal_discoveries.html?id=6g5OAQAAIAAJ&redir_esc=y

I got this off library genesis and reading it now.

Evolution and God creating everything are just two different ways to explain the same process. Both are correct, our only question is the how.

Interesting thread

How does one Mobilfag go on about downloading this?

i'd fug that shitskin in here shithole in this shithut

Whites have a gene that causes brain size increase over evolutionary periods. This gene is devoid in niggers and rarely present in Asians.
The interesting thing is they completed a recent study on Australian Aboriginal DNA and it shows Papuans and Aboriginals splitting about 50k years ago and within a few tens of thousands of years they had already evolved physically and biologically. In fact they found that Aboriginal populations were very remote from each other in Australia and they evolved to adapt to their different climates and geography very quickly. The researchers stated that the genetic difference between some populations were more different than that between siberians and modern americans.

So now we have proved that physical appearance and other biological adaptations can happen in Aboriginal populations within ten thousand years. This means that it is completely acceptable that Neanderthals evolved into Cromags and Cromags are basically modern Europeans. Let us remember that Europeans are closer to neanderthals and africans are closer to lower primates as they were breeding with an archaic hominin up to 35kya.

Pretty shit theory famalam
I want my time back.

Teeth and jaw size has been shrinking in Europe. Moderns smaller than CroMags and CroMags smaller than Neanderthals. One continuity.
Brain size has been shrinking. Amud Neanderthal had a massive brain. Academia is a joke. We need to build a parallel academia to get science done.

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?131856-How-Neanderthal-became-a-Cro-Magnon-and-Cro-Magnon-became-a-Neanderthal

>claims to have ``astonishing evidence`` that in some cases the Neanderthals evolved directly into modern humanity and their descendants are still alive and well

academia is a joke because they bastardise everything they touch. it's like an all woman PTA of cunty and smarmy mothers. that's academia in a lot of scenarios.

thuleanperspective.com/2014/07/08/why-talk-about-the-neanderthal/

Varg was ahead of the curve on this.

Yeah someone should make a faceapp type Neanderthal photo filter. It is pc to shit on Neanderthals as they are protowhites.

As I said would like to see the efforts spent trying to prove separate species status for Neanderthals spent on Africans for 5 minutes. The massive political bias against Neanderthals probably implies they found and destroyed some amazing finds in relation to them. Palestine is an area rich in finds.

(((academia)))?
The greatest trick the jew ever pulled was convincing everyone that there is only one human species, one race, that came out of Africa

blacks have niggertal admixure

atala.fr

Varg's wife has done good work on this.

thuleanperspective.com/2013/10/11/the-bone-flute/

Liked the video of bear jaw flute.

Phrenology should be re-examined

The skull shape is more important than skin color, which can change in a few generations and has no direct coorelation with brain capacity or intelligence

youtube.com/watch?v=5jysEOPxXtE

nice try, but negros are the only homonid species with 0% neanderthal dna.
negroids are homo erectus, and didn't mix afterwards, remaining primative.

read "erectus among us", it describes the out of asia theory, which was the popular theory before the 60s and the politically correct agenda arrived.
it makes a lot more sense.
it is combined with multiple origin theory

scientificamerican.com/article/ozzy-osbourne-genome/

poor ron perlman.
he always had low self esteem, never knew he had married a negress.

Or it proves that whites are the only humans...

Most African Americans are mixed with white, so they got some evolution, compared to African Africans
sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans
> The average African-American genome, for example, is 73.2% African, 24% European, and 0.8% Native American, cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(14)00476-5

splinternews.com/if-you-re-black-dna-ancestry-results-can-reveal-an-awk-1793862284

theroot.com/exactly-how-black-is-black-america-1790895185

* According to Ancestry.com, the average African American is 65 percent sub-Saharan African, 29 percent European and 2 percent Native American.

* According to 23andme.com, the average African American is 75 percent sub-Saharan African, 22 percent European and only 0.6 percent Native American.

* According to Family Tree DNA.com, the average African American is 72.95 percent sub-Saharan African, 22.83 percent European and 1.7 percent Native American.

* According to National Geographic's Genographic Project, the average African American is 80 percent sub-Saharan African, 19 percent European and 1 percent Native American.

* According to AfricanDNA, in which I am a partner with Family Tree DNA, the average African American is 79 percent sub-Saharan African, 19 percent European and 2 percent Native American.

And for our African-American male guests, there has been still another astonishing fact revealed about their paternal ancestry — their father's father's father's line — through their y-DNA: A whopping 35 percent of all African-American men descend from a white male ancestor who fathered a mulatto child sometime in the slavery era, most probably from rape or coerced sexuality. In other words, if we tested the DNA of all of the black men in the NBA, for instance, just over one-third descend from a white second or third great-grandfather.

Trok wants to be girl! Why you mad at Trok? Give me rock to pay for nut cracking, bigot.

phys.org/news/2015-04-neanderthal-bone-flutes-ice-age.html

Imagine if they found bone flutes in Africa , how different the media spin would be. "We are all africans" propagandists must shit on Neanderthals.

>Both are correct
>Adam is made from dirt and divine breath
>Eve is made(Not the other way around as happens in the womb) from adam's rib
>Fruit makes them smart and not fish or pressures
>Animals evolved to kill without killing until they broke da rulz, sabre toothed tigers did nothing wrong
Yeah, I'll pass on this one...

Jews are Semitic which means homoerectus.

Why hate proto-whites?

it’s metaphorical. It refers to how men were mindless animals before the original sin and that consuming the fruit gave us knowlege of life and death which took us out of the state of nature that we can never return to.

Wolpoff has to go up against the entire jewish media apparatus. Jews just understand what is bad for White morale is good for them. Also "we are all africans" is fodder for idiots such as White women.

Absolute faggots...
johndenugent.com/images/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf

Yes, I'm aware, it's the case of finding an interesting historical revisionist text or some scientific publication that is a groundbreaking red pill, that I would like to add to my bookcase, and they're always out of publication, where the few remaining copies cost a fortune to purchase.

I prefer reading in my winged armchair next to my home library than I do on a tablet or at my computer.

I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Feurle's book needs to be updated.
Ooa is a joke and propaganda not science, women and betacucks will consume it as general negroidation noise on tv.
The question is what really happened. What would Catlton Coon write today?

just look at Somalian Africans forehead, its poppnig out forward, their skulls have a different shape compared to Homo Sapiens

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?165799-Out-of-Africa-theory-discussion&p=3431588#post3431588

>white women are the worst thing in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fucking kill yourself kike

you should have gassed them all and the jew slave owners along with them.

Women are a problem because they like to eat inferiority complex propaganda made for them by the jew. Women enable the Jew and Jews enable women. Spiral of decline in the West. Www.heretical.com is good site.