"MED MASTER RACE" BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_facial_reconstruction#Problems_with_facial_reconstruction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_red_fox
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiotropy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's a man

Her name is Avgi, and the last time anyone saw her face was nearly 9,000 years ago. When she lived in Greece, at the end of the Mesolithic period around 7000 B.C., the region was transitioning from a society of hunter gatherers to one that began cultivating its own food.

In English, Avgi translates to Dawn—a name archaeologists chose because she lived during what's considered the dawn of civilization.

Little is known about how she lived and died, but now archaeologists can see the ancient woman's prominent cheekbones, heavy brow, and dimpled chin.

Avgi's face was revealed by University of Athens researchers at an event at the Acropolis Museum on Friday.

To reconstruct her face was no small feat. An endocrinologist, orthopedist, neurologist, pathologist, and radiologist were all needed to accurately reconstruct what Avgi would have looked like. The reconstruction team was led by orthodontist Manolis Papagrigorakis, who noted at the museum event that while Avgi's bones appeared to belong to a 15-year-old-woman, her teeth indicated she was 18, "give or take a year," said Papagrigorakis.

In addition to the team of doctors, the university worked with Oscar Nilsson, a Swedish archaeologist and sculptor who specializes in reconstructions. He's worked on bringing so many ancient faces back to life that he even has a favorite period to work on: "the Stone Age," he says.

>avgi means dawn
>skin tone is gold-like
Golden dawn confirmed eternal

The team has also reconstructed the face of 11-year-old Myrtis, who died of typhoid in Athens in the 5th century B.C.

id hit it

But they said da GREEKS and Roamans wuz black, I thought We WUZ,

>angry woman

looks med alright

Oh my fucking god, kill it with fire

Bear in mind that recorded history goes back like 5,000 years so 9,000 years is a long as fuck time ago for humanity.

>Oscar Nilsson, a Swedish archaeologist and sculptor
good stuff.

True, the cycladic civilization, the oldest one in Hellas, was found to have items and buildings as old as 3. 000BC
Just imagine what existed before the 5000BC mark

Fake news
This is the real pic

Wonder woman

Strong and independent.
I should give her holdo hair.

Looks like the wife of a friend of mine.

nothing u retarded, the earth is only roughly 6000-10,000 years old

I'd hit it

Alaska just got wiped off the map.

Ahahah, with Mediterranean women having faces like that, I no longer find it surprising hoplites fucked each other in the asshole on the daily.

There was no difference between their men and the women!

MEDS BTFO

looks like dwayne the rock johnson

The people who do these reconstructions seem to be pretty incompetent.
The top one looks like a Maori, and the other one looks like a 40 year old woman.

Puts things into perspective

Rey from starwars 100%

how is this a btfo?
>Greeks looked more human than most niggers today in stone age times

LE

she looks like a modern german woman

A Jew who can’t comprehend 9000 years from 3000, colour me surprised

who the fuck is this throb goblin

She sells little Caesar's pizza now

>Believing reconstruction experts

Look at recent found body photos and see how terrible the reconstructions are.

Nailed it

Looks like Daisy Ridley.

She's browner than me

SNOWNIGGERS BTFO!

>Adolf Hitler
>Declared the Second World War
user...

Last I checked Daisy Ridley doesn't have a face the size of a nickel

Nordcucks BTFO

Memes aside it's amazing how much our jaws have atrophied since the agricultural revolution

This.

Snowniggers have bigger jaws becasue they discovered agriculture thousand of years after us.
LMAO THEY ARE LITERALLY CAVEMEN

I see the eternal butthurt has arrived.
Your tears nourish my aryan soul.

>reconstruction is photography

This does not qualify as shitpost, this is straight up stupid, straya

People trust this bullshit.

Doe's are commonly made with very highlighted facial feautures. Being too specific with the reconstroction is bad, too bland is also bad. So say i go missing and my nose is slightly crooked, the artist will make it very crooked.

Neanderthals had larger brains, and therefore an increased intercranial volume.

There's a 0.56 correlation between intercranial volume and IQ.

There's also a 0.68 correlation between larger brains and higher IQs.

Meaning, they have the phenotype required for higher intelligence, relative to all other human subspecies, which would explain why anglo-saxons and germanics have the highest intelligence and the greatest scientific accomplishments relative to all other sub species world wide.

Italians BTFO

On break just in time to see China get D R E N C H D

this post is all you need to know

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_facial_reconstruction#Problems_with_facial_reconstruction

>Highest intelligence
>couldn't even discover agriculture without the help of their brown cousins
Face it, you snowniggers are DUMB. Without us you would be living in mud huts

Yes, we don't know who the people who created these sculptures you've posted are, and that doesn't discredit what was presented by the research team. You're comparing the shoddy craftsmanship of nobodies to a world renown professional. See: Pic related is the artist (Oscar Nilsson), under the direction of the team, responsible for the creation of Avgi. Here, he is pictured next to one of his other works, to demonstrate his ability.

I'll quote from the article:
>To reconstruct her face was no small feat. An endocrinologist, orthopedist, neurologist, pathologist, and radiologist were all needed to accurately reconstruct what Avgi would have looked like. The reconstruction team was led by orthodontist Manolis Papagrigorakis, who noted at the museum event that while Avgi's bones appeared to belong to a 15-year-old-woman, her teeth indicated she was 18, "give or take a year," said Papagrigorakis.

IS THAT A FUCKING STAR OF DAVID ON THAT DYED BLONDE BITCHES WRIST?!!

Pay Denbts.

Heartagram

nah mate it's a logo for Finnish rock band called Him. Star of David has 6 points you retard

No, that isn't historically correct.

It had been proven long ago that primitive tools such as spears, flint (to start fires) and domestication of animals (that would lead to animal agriculture) all originated from Neanderthals (cavemen), who latter evolved into Cro-magnons, or what is your modern day European. This information has been heavily suppressed to push the false history that all tools and modern Europeans originated from Africa, when the archaeological evidence is to the contrary.

The earliest instance of these tools being found was in FRANCE, not the Mediterranean region.

>which would explain why anglo-saxons and germanics have the highest intelligence
>Not the previous occupants of Europe
>Not that DNA from these previous occupants gave the Germanics higher intelligence
>Italy has the Highest average IQ in Europe

>some ''scienctist'' finds a bone fragment
>not a single facial muscle tissue present
>skin completely decomposed
>''OY VEY! I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THIS PERSON LOOKED LIKE! JUST LET ME ASSUME WHAT 99% OF THE FACE LOOKED LIKE BASED ON THIS BONE HERE!!!''
Fuck ''scientists.''

I'd hit it

As is clearly evidenced by their superior mathematical knowledge.

NOT

You do understand that 9000 years ago was basically Prehistory, right ? Of course people in that time weren't pretty, life back then was incredibly harsh and our genes were selected for strength not for status.

looks like she has acromegaly

Holy shit ... my women looks like a softer version of this.

Those reconstructions aren't precise and you have reconstructions of Scandinavians that look like cave trolls.
People were somewhat uglier in past, they had tougher lives and worse nutrition on average.

Completely irrelevant.
A ''scientist'' can't tell you what people looked like 9000 years ago. There is no single fossil preserved well enough to give a '''''''''''''''scientist''''''''''''''' enough information to give even a remotely good guess for what the deal person looked like.

These are the same fucking ''people'' who claimed that dinosaurs were big lizards, only for later to turn out that they were basically just big flightless birds.

Hate to correct that but Mosander was a swede.

He can make a reasonable guess based on bone structure. Skin colour and such is assumed though.

Both men and women have acquired more feminized features since the agricultural revolution because sedentary, high density, hierarchical societies select against aggressiveness - be a fucking thief or murdered, and die. Then, due to pleiotropy, just like what happened to Belyaev's foxes, our features became softer.

Check these:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_red_fox
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiotropy

>reconstructions of Scandinavians that look like cave trolls
Scandinavians evolved from cave trolls

Wtf is wrong with Lauren Southern?

Senpai

Her nose is really the main issue, since they would have reconstructed it based of the nasal passages which we know have very little to do with the shape of the nose. Why they would therefore pick a nose type that is incredibly unusual and particularly large is hard to understand. The jaw is probably reasonable, the coarser grains people ate probably meant their lower jaw would protrude more.

They look nicer now though.

should have been obvious with that jaw

Good post.

is this where they got conan the barbarian from?

quite the godly face

someone use makeapp on her face?

variation of the satanic (inverted) pentagram

>15-year-old-woman, her teeth indicated she was 18, "give or take a year,"

good job sven, looks like an angry old feminist at swedegina university

he might be a better artist but in terms of accuracy it's still just a guess.

NEW BREAD

LMAO sorry

Get the fuck out of my thread, cunt.

If you're going to shill, at least do it in another one that's even tenuously related.

Fuck off you sandnigger scum

Go the fuck to Facebook or some shit

Wtf I love Iran now.

Death to Israel. Inshallah.

It's worse....Its....HIM

There's probably 100000 people globally with Heartagrams because of this faggot finnish band. Bam Margera is probably the worst of them.

solid 8 for a greek

woah no shit the heartogram is based off the pentagram woah I would have never guessed

did you know about the breakdown of the pentagram as delineated in my picture, faggot?

Nice meme shlomo

It’s just a gay ass band that skateboarding types were into in the early 2000s, the logo was something the lead singer doodled in his schoolwork in the 90s. . Bam Margera has it on his pelvis.

it's olivia nuzzi

Which way was zhe transitioning to?

>meme
>schlomo
And you probably believe Europeans originated from Africans? You're all for revisionism except when it comes to yourself, and things you hold certain that you cannot prove.

how do they know it was a chick? it was probably a dude

>the region was transitioning from a society of hunter gatherers to one that began cultivating its own food.
something niggers still can't do 9000 years later

I think I know who they hired to do that facial reconstruction

>I literally cannot count

You can tell a persons race and sex from the dimensions of their skull. Phrenology is lambasted as pseudoscience by people who don't believe in sub species, but it's a legitimate scientific technique that's used by archaeologists and criminologists