The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged
satou kazuma is known to be THE most hung guy in konosuba, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival arakuremono and garilhe. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed aqua's pussy.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with kazuma barely able to force it past the knob, and aqua moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on kazuma's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

no

Go away Kazuma.

So Kazuma is hung now?

I fucked your waifu and there's nothing you can do

Lewd..

I wonder if that's the hand he used to fap behind her. That's basically an indirect blowjob.

>you will never feel the warmness of Aqua on your penis

Why even live?

Not if I kill myself to get isekai'd

It's okay user, with the way the technology is advancing, it's just a matter of time until waifus are real.

S-Sauce?

Yes, she enjoys his sauce.

>she literally smirked at his pathetic tiny cock
The only reason he is after the tiny explosion chick is because she is the only one his tiny pecker can satisfy.

Aqua would be frustrating to be around.

Her pussy is literally right there. Not hidden, uncovered, easy access. At any time, in any place, you could literally stick your fingers in her vagina with no effort. This, combined with her hot body, really makes you want to force your dick into her as punishment for all the mischief she's caused you. But if you did, she'd start crying and screeching like howler monkey, turning you off and creating a lot of commotion.

I suppose you could vent your sexual frustrations on Megumin, but you'd feel like shit once she starts sobbing, since she is undeserving of being harmed.

DELET

Why not make consensual love to Aqua?

I don't love her.

She's a drinking buddy at best.

E X C A L I B U R

You heartless bastard. I bet you worship the devil too you scum.

Here's the non-meme reason:
Sleeping in the middle of the room was Megumin, who was brought in while I wasn’t paying attention.

Just from her sleeping posture, Megumin looked really pretty.

The dash of gentle moonlight shining through the windows illuminated Megumin’s sleeping face.

Seeing her luscious black hair, I felt a strange attraction between the two of us…

…I lost myself looking at her.

Megumeme fags get out

BathtowelDLC

Eh, not bad.

When did Megumin grow to the same height as Yunyun?

Our lolikko has grown.

Sure thing, Kazuma.

If he were hung like that he'd be doing Lalatina nonstop.

Tiptoes.

Heights are half wrong

Chris is 160cm, same as Aqua
Megumin is 145cm, shortest
Yunyun is between them