Peterson's new book

SO what's the verdict?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8x3hFZx1_VU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP3mSamRbYA
amazon.com/Barbarians-Boomers-Immigrants-Screwed-Generation/dp/1541136942
amazon.com/12-Rules-Life-Antidote-Chaos/dp/0345816021/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1516722247&sr=8-1&keywords=jordan peterson 12
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

12 Ways to Clean your Room

A fine guide to slaying the dragon and rescuing your father from the underworld.

Don't miss the lobster recipes at the end.

>paying for common sense

Sad!

Peterson confirmed guru hack kek

3 Ways to Clean Your Room
3 Ways to Fight The Dragon
3 Ways to Save Your Father
3 Ways to Get Personality Tests

ordered it today actually looking forward to reading it

LOL

unironically clean the fuck out of my room now

Based

ha ha

It works when you read it in his voice.

What a man

It's good. He isn't a philosopher or anything, so the book acts more like a self-help book than any serious treatise, but it's still good. It'll help some lost white young men out there I think.

cancer

so what he is saying is that crabs are white?

Ha ha...

wtf i love peterson now

No hes saying that crabs are just racist lobsters

This part in the audio book (read by the author) is so cringe

Is Maps of Meaning worth reading, or is it full of religious gobbledygook?

>Is Maps of Meaning worth reading

Yeah it's good, better than 12 Rules which is mostly self-helpy sorta stuff. Maps of Meaning goes far deeper into the whole Jungian Archetype thing, and links it to evolution and biological programming. Deep and dense but still quite a page turner.

underappreciated post

there's a million books like this one. but until recently only middle aged women read them.

>audio book
>"Look mom! I'm reading!"

>A bargain bin self-help book

>it was destroyed

probably better than the Art of the Argument and Barbarians

>1: Love G-ds chosen people.
>2: Goyim collectivism is bad, and Nazism worst of it. State of Israel for G-d-s chosen people is fine though.
>3: Contribue to (((System))), or else you're a manchild. You dont want to be manchild are you?
>4: All races are equal, but G-d's chosen people have higher IQ.
>5: Racism is collectivism and is BAD!
>12: Pls buy my rugs.
I wonder what are the rest. Perhaps I should buy this book, and personality test as well.

Don't talk shit about audiobooks. You still absorb the material within

I like Peterson now after watching his interview with the rude woman. Its probably just a self help book written by a psychologist, with a message tailored to the "participation ribbon" generations.

Fucking savage

New rug, new book, whats not to love? I for one am glad to be financially helping out dr peterson because he's out there saving western civilization and could lose his job for it. It's our job to make sure that he wanta for nothingvas much as humanely possible which is why I just anynomously donated $200 to his paypal. Sure I could wire the money to his patreon which is supposed to help finance the Carpetson Online University but that would make the money more traceable so I'd rather donate directly to his bank account so that he can truly spend it as he wishes. Doing otherwise would mean being a collectivist.

Unfortunately many young people have been taught the opposite of what you would consider to be common sense.

Chad move

Still have to read it

seems like a cheap way to make a buck, its about as thick as laurens book

got a link to that audiobook by chance?

Here's another debate he recently had with a leftist cuck in the UK that hasn't got as much attention as the Newman one, but it's just as thorough a BTFOing.

Jordan Peterson: Delusions of Leftist Political Activism:
youtu.be/8x3hFZx1_VU

with a large font too, no doubt. Gotta save the west goy, but first you must bend the knee paypigs. What? You're not a collectivist, are you?

But user, I appreciate it. It was an excellent post.

> he's not a philosopher

Oh shit he's not? I always assumed he was. What does he teach?

(((psychology))). It's like psychiatry but without any of the bothersome stuff like hard science and facts.

FPBP. Only Canadian Eskimo niggers would disagree.

So you are saying women have a duty towards upholding rules made by one man?

Why are commie juden so obvious? How is 80 pages comparable to 500?

virgo

Guy's a clinical psychologist.

It is really spectacular how strong has Sup Forums turned on J.Peterson .

no

(you)

Oy vey dont be antisemitic goy and buy my rug

Like it so far. The style sits very well with me, it's easy and pleasant to read.

>inb4 "Peterson makes money telling people to clean their room, fucking shill."

Yeah, he makes money. So fucking what? His programs actually demonstrably help people. Nothing wrong there.

>inb4 "lolz, self help book"

Don't fucking read it as a self help book, then. Read it to get insight. Read it so you can criticize. Strip away the bad, contemplate the disputable, learn the good. You don't have to agree with the book you're reading, you know.

well played platoon-kun
well played indeed

i got the audio book because I've listened to him talk for so many hours as it is, I thought it would be fitting to hear him read the book to me. I've never listened to an audiobook before

CLEAN

bummmmpariino

Are you saying that men that don't clean their room aren't representing the female duties well enough? Well isn't that a misogynistic thing to say?

Never oppose the lobster

>Is Maps of Meaning worth reading, or is it full of religious gobbledygook

Reading won't do you any good.

More like the shareblue shills are out in full force, the Newman thing caused every britbong newspaper to panic and shit out hitpieces towards him.

>no attention whoring on social media

>paying le lobster man

top fuckin kek, I love you autistic fucks

Newsman memes get you B& V& and lobster SL&M

>daddy making dad jokes

>not listening to audiobooks on your commute

How long can you last?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP3mSamRbYA

2:20 here

I love this man

I, for one, welcome our new lobster overlords.

topkek

lol @ all his brown fanboys.

amazon.com/Barbarians-Boomers-Immigrants-Screwed-Generation/dp/1541136942

90 pages

amazon.com/12-Rules-Life-Antidote-Chaos/dp/0345816021/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1516722247&sr=8-1&keywords=jordan peterson 12

448 pages

>comparing JP to laurens
Lauren Southern is a brainlet with no real intellect. Peterson has original ideas that he clearly spent many years thinking about and discovering. There is no comparison.

>amazon.com/12-Rules-Life-Antidote-Chaos/dp/0345816021/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1516722247&sr=8-1&keywords=jordan peterson 12

Christ are those fanboy reviews cringeworthy af.

you're shocked that people who read the book and liked it wrote a positive review about it?

there are literally eight reviews. the book was released today. you are complaining about something which is almost totally imaginary.

>Peterson has original ideas

Not really. He is far superior to Lauren Southern, obviously, but all of his ideas i've heard are borrowed from elsewhere.

Kek

>you're shocked that people who read the book and liked it wrote a positive review about it

Putting words in my mouth like Cathy Newman there retard. I didn't say any such thing: the fanboyish nature of the reviews is what is cringe, not that they are "positive"

>I love the book, and combining listening to Peterson (audible) while reading is very special

lol

>Jordan Peterson is a beacon of light in this chaotic world

lol again

>A GREAT BOOK BY A BRILLIANT MAN.
Dr. Peterson is very possibly one of the most important and original thinkers to emerge in decades. He has more than anyone I have encountered reconciled religion and science, arguing that whether God exists or not is irrelevant, the question is should one act as if God does exist? This is, in my view, maybe his greatest achievement and one of the greatest intellectual achievements of the last century and I don't say that lightly.

multiple keks

>Pepe is back.Pepe did it again !

Enough? No cringe? Please.